Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 17, 2022 5:50 AM
Sep 2021
What exactly is the relationship between Miyako and Ruou? Are they blood related? I feel like i can smell that there is a love triangle between Miyako, Junpei and Ruou. Because im not reading the manga and im curious is it actually contains romance? Since it doesn't have Romance tag. I like this show and im looking forward to Miyako and Junpei relationship, if you're the manga reader please you can spoil me in the comment.
Apr 17, 2022 6:55 AM
Feb 2021
SPOILERS INCLUDED

Miyako and Ruou are cousins and childhood friends, altough Miyako seems to have feelings for Ruou. Junpei and Miyako do get together but the main focus of this show/manga is not romance, it's a side thing.
Apr 17, 2022 7:26 AM
Sep 2021
Yuliyshii said:
SPOILERS INCLUDED

Miyako and Ruou are cousins and childhood friends, altough Miyako seems to have feelings for Ruou. Junpei and Miyako do get together but the main focus of this show/manga is not romance, it's a side thing.

Summary, Miyako likes Ruou but end up with Junpei? So i have to lower my expectations if im hoping a romance development in the future
Apr 17, 2022 7:31 AM
Feb 2021
doxyvoxy said:
Yuliyshii said:
SPOILERS INCLUDED

Summary, Miyako likes Ruou but end up with Junpei? So i have to lower my expectations if im hoping a romance development in the future

Ruou might like Miyako but he never shows his feelings all that much so it's not confirmed but so far he hasn't done anything to interfere with their relationship. Also, Miyako is not that in love with Ruou as she agreed to go out with Junpei. As for your expectation, yes, most likely it will be disappointing for you.
Apr 19, 2022 8:53 AM

May 2009
I heard Miyako is sidelined hard later on
May 5, 2022 9:46 PM
Mar 2021
Yuliyshii said:

Also, Miyako is not that in love with Ruou as she agreed to go out with Junpei. As for your expectation, yes, most likely it will be disappointing for you.

does this mean miyako harbored feelings for luou when she started dating junpei but stopped thinking about it because its wrong? or does this mean she already lost all feelings for luou before she started seeing junpei? as a shoujo fan, this question often comes to me whenever I see a love triangle where this happens
May 5, 2022 9:53 PM
Feb 2021
We get basically no insight on her feelings/view but she sort of forgets about Luou after starting to date Junpei.
May 28, 2022 12:53 AM

Dec 2015
Anyone knows the manga and can tell a bit about the pacing? How much will the anime adapt (if it keeps the current pacing for the remaining episodes)? How much manga will be left after this?

Hoping for another season soon. (This one is great - way better than Ballroom.) My guess is that Junpei and Natsuki will end up dancing together? Don't know about the age difference (if they get older later ... it would not matter that much though) - but possible romance should happen there instead.

Recent developments hint that the MiyakoxJunpei thing ...
May 28, 2022 3:29 AM
May 2022
My guess is that the anime will cover the first 5 volumes (51 chapters) of the manga. The manga is still ongoing with 204 chapters so far.

Also Junpei is only 2 years older than Natsuki, so imo it wouldn’t be that weird for them to end up together later on.
meiruiMay 28, 2022 3:37 AM
May 31, 2022 7:20 AM
Jan 2017
meirui said:
My guess is that the anime will cover the first 5 volumes (51 chapters) of the manga. The manga is still ongoing with 204 chapters so far.

Also Junpei is only 2 years older than Natsuki, so imo it wouldn’t be that weird for them to end up together later on.

51 chapters in 11 episodes? Wouldn't that be impossible?
Jun 5, 2022 12:17 PM
Jul 2014
doxyvoxy said:
What exactly is the relationship between Miyako and Ruou? Are they blood related? I feel like i can smell that there is a love triangle between Miyako, Junpei and Ruou. Because im not reading the manga and im curious is it actually contains romance? Since it doesn't have Romance tag. I like this show and im looking forward to Miyako and Junpei relationship, if you're the manga reader please you can spoil me in the comment.
Miyako does end up with Junpei, but then they break up after a couple of chapters, as Junpei tells Miyako to be with Ruou. Feels like NTR.
Jun 27, 2022 7:01 AM

Oct 2008
Sadly no NTR, but love triangle did take place and was resolved at the end of the anime.
Jun 27, 2022 10:42 AM
Sep 2020
doxyvoxy said:
What exactly is the relationship between Miyako and Ruou? Are they blood related? I feel like i can smell that there is a love triangle between Miyako, Junpei and Ruou. Because im not reading the manga and im curious is it actually contains romance? Since it doesn't have Romance tag. I like this show and im looking forward to Miyako and Junpei relationship, if you're a manga reader please you can spoil me in the comment.
I will spoil you Junpei and Miyako does break up with each other and she and ruou become a thing. they also had a kiss moment Miyako and ruou but they break up too after some time and Junpei moves on and then he dated another girl they break up too now he is dating the Natsuki girl.
Jan 13, 2023 12:43 AM

Oct 2017
SofiaBulga said:
Sadly no NTR, but love triangle did take place and was resolved at the end of the anime.
Miyako getting basically cucked wasn't NTR? Junpei leaves Goad for Oikawa, and it was also clear that he wanted to dance with Natsuki

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance Dance Danseur Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 17, 2022

88 by Hoshi14 »»
Apr 21, 7:19 AM

Poll: » Dance Dance Danseur Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 3, 2022

45 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Feb 1, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Dance Dance Danseur Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 27, 2022

59 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Feb 1, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Dance Dance Danseur Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 20, 2022

33 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Feb 1, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Dance Dance Danseur Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 13, 2022

30 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Feb 1, 10:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.