Forum Settings
Forums

What kind of tattoos do you have/want to get?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 30, 2022 9:19 PM

Oct 2020
i wanna tattoo a dick on my forehead.
Jul 30, 2022 9:38 PM

Oct 2016
AzureWeeb said:
I don't have any, but I wouldn't mind getting a simple/minimalist tattoo somwhere that's easy to hide. Maybe a short quote, or a purple ribbon (autoimmune disease awareness, I have one).

Maybe I should get a ribbon one too. I have a GI disorder so mine's green.
Dec 4, 2022 6:45 PM

Aug 2019
At the moment, I don't have any tattoos but I do really want to get some. The first one I plan to get is sort of Sailor Moon-y. It's not intended to be but I like the design because it could give off that impression. Then I want a full sleeve of Ghibli tattoos on my right arm (likely one tattoo from each movie although for now all I know is that I want a Haku tattoo in his dragon form wrapping around my arm and the rest is all up in the air). Then, I've recently realized that I need a Jojo tattoo as well, so I plan to get the star on my left shoulder. Lastly, there's this design that I've wanted as a full-back tattoo for years but it's not anime-related.
Dec 4, 2022 6:47 PM

Aug 2019
spaceslut said:
I currently only have some Totoros and soot sprites on my arm but am planning on incorporating them into some anime tattoo sleeves.
Here's some of the characters I'm putting on there.

Based on the images that you've provided they're giving me a really good impression and it looks like this sleeve is going to be sick as fuck. I am digging your vision.
Dec 4, 2022 8:21 PM
Jul 2021
None, long ago I wanted to have several tats, now I've learned that tats are for losers, MS 13, Yakuza and trashy people.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Dec 4, 2022 8:30 PM
Aug 2018
I feel like there are certain people who would/do look goofy with tattoos and I'm one of them

Even if I wouldn't look stupid I wouldn't get one

Dec 5, 2022 12:42 AM

Jul 2014
Personally the flower/dragon/black and white style tattoos are a quite an appealing ones to me, but in reality maybe an ankle 14th melody sheet would be pretty cool...though my parents generize tatooed people as stupid so...me getting a tattoo wont be soon :3

Dec 5, 2022 5:39 AM

May 2017
I plan on getting a tattoo of the Pokémon Cosmog sometime next year. Ideally I want one on the top of my left arm. The only issue will be finding an artist who can do pastel colors really well.
Dec 5, 2022 5:58 AM

Nov 2022
None and i do not want to.

I do not think that even very aestatically pleasing tattoo is worth it.
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Dec 5, 2022 11:55 AM

Sep 2017
Oh right.

I got that as a second one in october (same artist as the first, really dig her work) :

@spaceslut

Thanks friend !

Well, hand is a bit more sensitive, so I'd advise to eat and sleep well if you're doing a long session.

Also, it may lose colors faster if you're doing a job that requires a lot of hand washing, so keep that in mind.

Aside from that, I'm really happy with it ;)
MoonspeakDec 6, 2022 1:51 AM
Dec 5, 2022 2:53 PM

Dec 2013
I always think tattoo that runs from a bit below your back neck to upper and side of back neck are cool. Maybe the simpler version of Kazutora's tattoo, coz his a bit too much for me

Dec 5, 2022 6:49 PM

Oct 2016
Moonspeak said:
Oh right.

I got that as a second one in october (same artist as the first, really dig her work) :

Nice hand tattoo. I've been going back and forth about getting my whole hand or just my fingers since I have to be rather professional when I work. Thinking of getting some words on the back of my neck in red as my next one.
Dec 6, 2022 1:11 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
spaceslut said:
I currently only have some Totoros and soot sprites on my arm but am planning on incorporating them into some anime tattoo sleeves.

I'm also planning a snake sternum piece and a dragon and tiger tattoo on each leg going up the hip.

Geez eliz it's a thread by you, I showed you in messages haha..
Let's see it I can find one if hizuru...

The professor, my thesis advisor in university I told you about had some very cool anime tattoo on her upper arms of cyborg 009, and queen Emeraldas ...

Dec 7, 2022 8:19 AM

Oct 2020
Over here you can't get a (permanent) tattoo until you're 18. So 2 more years for me to wait.

But personally I would get Akame from Akame Ga Kill tattooed either on my neck or lower torso/abdomen [left/right side] lmao, some Chinese dragons on my wrist and some cool sharp/gothic symbols near my ankles.
Dec 7, 2022 8:51 AM

Jan 2021
i don't like tattoos, I like my skin blank
Dec 12, 2022 12:18 AM

Mar 2014
I’d love any one of these, they all look similar but as you can see i really like the flower moon combo lol aw man it’s gonna be tough trying to narrow it down to just 1 😆

These would also be cute to have

🌙

I wish you an ounce of luck
Feb 15, 2023 12:40 PM
Feb 2023
spaceslut said:

I'm also planning a snake sternum piece and a dragon and tiger tattoo on each leg going up the hip.
This is a good tattoo because it seems good..
Feb 15, 2023 6:20 PM

Mar 2019
I've only got a couple shitty ones. I have a peace sign on my ankle and a picture of a squid on my leg. Both of them are ones that me and a friend of mine did ourselves in highschool. Alcohol was involved. Even if they aren't that good, I still like them anyway.
Feb 17, 2023 6:01 PM

Nov 2022
i dont have any tattoos but whenever i have my midlife crisis i want to get the Zelda clef on my inner arm with one of the Zelda songs and each of the notes would be the color of my family's birthstones. currently thinking serenade of water but i might do a 6 note song like song of healing or song of storms and just make one of the notes black

♡☆♡☆♡

Feb 17, 2023 6:48 PM

Nov 2022
I do not like tattoos. Especially excessive tattoos that cover the whole body. There are only few exceptions where they do not look bad, but they are never any better than plain skin.

On the other hand I would like to brand my slave girl as my property.
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Apr 20, 2023 10:48 PM

Sep 2017
tycke said:
i dont have any tattoos but whenever i have my midlife crisis i want to get the Zelda clef on my inner arm with one of the Zelda songs and each of the notes would be the color of my family's birthstones. currently thinking serenade of water but i might do a 6 note song like song of healing or song of storms and just make one of the notes black

It could look great imo !

I still love my tattoos, it's become now a part of me I'm used to, still love to tell their stories as well ;)
Apr 21, 2023 6:58 AM

Jan 2017
So far I have 4 animanga related tattoos, one videogame tattoo and tattoo of my cat. I have ideas for 10 tattoos but it will take "some" time to get all of them. 

Apr 24, 2023 12:06 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
@spaceslut
I'm getting chequita's forearm tattoo on my forehand and that will be connected to revy's tattoo on my biceps and valmer's tattoo on my upper back and shoulder..

Now who wanna mess with me and my army?

Apr 24, 2023 12:12 AM

Oct 2016
ryo-san said:
@spaceslut
I'm getting chequita's forearm tattoo on my forehand and that will be connected to revy's tattoo on my biceps and valmer's tattoo on my upper back and shoulder..

Oh that'll be sick. All the baddest tatted women in anime. Nobody will mess with you
Apr 24, 2023 12:19 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
spaceslut said:
ryo-san said:
@spaceslut

Oh that'll be sick. All the baddest tatted women in anime. Nobody will mess with you

Yes because that won't look geeky like having an Anime character or a name of aa anime tattooed..
But those who know, knows and those who don't would be like man that's bad dude with grown man's ink..

Apr 24, 2023 2:54 PM

Oct 2016
ryo-san said:
spaceslut said:

Yes because that won't look geeky like having an Anime character or a name of aa anime tattooed..
But those who know, knows and those who don't would be like man that's bad dude with grown man's ink..

Not me getting an anime character sleeve. But I don't mind if people think I'm a geek lol
Apr 24, 2023 3:09 PM

Apr 2023
I wouldn't get a tattoo ever as I think they look trashy most of the time.

But if I was forced to get one there is only one logical choice:

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

97 by Ex-Aid »»
42 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

669 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

41 by ShimmyShimmur »»
3 hours ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

14 by R-unknown »»
4 hours ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Today

23 by Rhaelynne »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.