Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2022 7:29 AM
Sep 2020
Why American studio animate this? It's a manga not a comic. Japanese studio should animate this
Apr 3, 2022 8:15 AM

Feb 2020
Source is not a manga, source is a video game. Both the manga and anime are adaptation of that video game. Its not uncommon for Japanese video game to be adapted by american. (Eg - mario, zelda, mega man etc). Plus the videogame developer company konami even deals with a lot of american series based products too. (They were even were producer of american silent hill film series)

But I do know of japanese manga who has be also adapted into cartoons by other country. Eg - the summit of god has been adapted by french or Star of the Giants was adapted into suraj the rising star by india. Yeah, this type is incredibly rare. But if u go to live action, China, korea or taiwan has a lot of history of adapting from japanese manga
AdampkApr 3, 2022 8:26 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Apr 3, 2022 9:13 AM
Sep 2020
Adampk said:
Source is not a manga, source is a video game. Both the manga and anime are adaptation of that video game. Its not uncommon for Japanese video game to be adapted by american. (Eg - mario, zelda, mega man etc). Plus the videogame developer company konami even deals with a lot of american series based products too. (They were even were producer of american silent hill film series)

But I do know of japanese manga who has be also adapted into cartoons by other country. Eg - the summit of god has been adapted by french or Star of the Giants was adapted into suraj the rising star by india. Yeah, this type is incredibly rare. But if u go to live action, China, korea or taiwan has a lot of history of adapting from japanese manga

I still want Japanese studio adapted this manga
Apr 3, 2022 10:55 AM

Feb 2020
Ayako_Rose said:
Adampk said:

As I told that animated series is not even the adaptation of this manga. This manga is of 3rd castlevania game.
Castlevania animated series has nothing to do with this manga except for few same character. Content is absolutely different and unrelated.

I am not sure why u want a Japanese studio to adapt this manga, this manga is a bonus chapter or something which is released with the game.

Do u want some ova or something which adapted the 4 chapter?
U are not making sense tbh
AdampkApr 3, 2022 11:10 AM
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Apr 3, 2022 11:08 AM
Sep 2020
Adampk said:
Ayako_Rose said:

As I told that animated series is not even the adaptation of this manga. This manga is of 3rd castlevania game.
Castlevania animated series has nothing to do with this manga except for few same character. Content is absolutely different and unrelated.

I am not sure why u want a Japanese studio to adapt this manga, this manga is a bonus chapter or something which is released with the game.

U want some ova or something which adapted the 4 chapter?
U are not making sense

Because Japanese studio is great at animation. Japanese studio have adapted Powerpuff girls, Star Wars and want to adapted RWBY. So, it's not impossible to adapted this game. And I prefer Japanese studio than American studio. And 4 chapter can make a movie, stupid. Hotarubi no Mori e manga have 4 chapter only and they make a movie. Don't think a short chapter can't make an anime
Ayako_RoseApr 3, 2022 11:13 AM
Apr 3, 2022 11:19 AM

Feb 2020
Ayako_Rose said:
Adampk said:

U want some ova or something which adapted the 4 chapter?
U are not making sense

Because Japanese studio is great at animation. Japanese studio have adapted Powerpuff girls, Star Wars and want to adapted RWBY. So, it's not impossible to adapted this game. And I prefer Japanese studio than American studio. And 4 chapter can make a movie, stupid

-castlevania has better animation than most average anime. That is a fact. I am not joking.

-The content is different between this manga and castlevania series
This is not even a proper story manga. It a promotion material for game (aka filler manga). If a Japanese studio adapt this, that anime would have nothing to do with castlevania series we have right now (both story and character wise)

- 4 chapters are not enough to make a movie. They only worth 1 episode (or maybe 2 at best)
BIO

More topics from this board

» If wondering about why the anime isn’t on MAL

guulaash - Jul 27, 2021

25 by Pero69 »»
Jul 12, 2023 9:07 PM

» So, it’s not an anime; however MAL sends out an email about purchasing the blu ray?

Eva1530 - Jul 21, 2022

3 by NicDwolfwood »»
Jul 21, 2022 9:38 PM

» Where is volume 2?

AcbSnakeDemon - Apr 7, 2021

2 by AcbSnakeDemon »»
Sep 3, 2021 7:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.