Forum Settings
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2010 2:26 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
---------------------------------------

My god Sebby.. hiding cats.... LOL
LadyTalionApr 15, 2010 3:39 PM
Apr 20, 2010 2:36 PM
Nov 2009
Such a fantastic chapter :D
And finally, somethings going on. Some dose of humor (lol, cats) and flashbacks (the servants) and the cliffhanger. And the chapter was longer than two before :)
Apr 20, 2010 4:25 PM

Nov 2008
This chapter was better than previous ones. It had nice humor and I liked the flashbacks. But still I want this arc to conclude. And hopefully we'll get to know who killed Sebastian and the others.

Also if this is not a setup by Ciel and Sebastian, which I do believe it is and this conviction was reaffirmed since Ciel was the one who took the pin, will this story end soon? If the killer kiss the servants what will be left of the story?

Also, I did not though that the Queen's butler was afraid. LOL That was funny.
Apr 20, 2010 5:35 PM

Oct 2007
Quite glad we're back to regular-length chapters. That aside, entertaining chapter. Looks like we might be getting something interesting next time, with the way this one ended.
Apr 20, 2010 6:31 PM

Oct 2008
Is anyone else thinking that Sebastian is wet because maaayyybe he went outside in the rain...? Because he probably isn't really dead? Maybe? Just a thought.

But omg that cats! I was so not expecting that. XD
Apr 20, 2010 6:44 PM

Dec 2007
kokocho said:
Is anyone else thinking that Sebastian is wet because maaayyybe he went outside in the rain...? Because he probably isn't really dead? Maybe? Just a thought.

my thoughts exactly! :o

ALL HAIL SEBASTIAN'S SEXY DEMON BOOTS.
Grell needs to re-appear soon... D;
Apr 20, 2010 7:53 PM

Dec 2008
kokocho said:

But omg that cats! I was so not expecting that. XD

my thoughts too *-*

and sexy demon boots are sexy >_>
Apr 20, 2010 9:02 PM

Apr 2009
So I wasn't the only one who thought Sebby was wet because he went outside! I'm glad.:)
I liked the flashbacks. And Sebastain's secret stash of cats! I laughed soo hard!

I want this arc to end soon. What does it have to do with anything anyways? I miss you Sebastain!
Apr 21, 2010 1:12 AM

Nov 2008
I thought so too! And Sebby and his cats =w=

But I do wish this arc would hurry up and end ;n;.
Apr 21, 2010 2:39 AM

Jul 2008
The cats hidden in the wardrobe was epic.

I'm definitely thinking Sebastian was out in the rain and barely made it back in time which is why he was still wet.

I like the mini-back stories of the servants, I see some interesting stories there.

I hope this arc ends soon, or at least moves forward more than it has been lately.

BEGINNER
Apr 21, 2010 4:16 AM

Oct 2009
Anna_Shirou said:
kokocho said:

my thoughts too *-*

^

also LOL @ those cats! Too many of them. Haha Sebby~ @@

Finny really treasures Ciel and Sebby. I love how he shows how thankful he is to be with them.

Is it just me or is this arc giving off an Umineko no naku koro ni feeling?lol
Nia9001Apr 21, 2010 4:27 AM
Apr 21, 2010 5:47 AM

Dec 2007
Nia9001 said:
Is it just me or is this arc giving off an Umineko no naku koro ni feeling?lol

Yes....
It is really reminding me of Umineko with the locked room murders and the possibility of a 13th person committing the murders. =_=
Apr 21, 2010 7:48 AM

Dec 2008
Shancakeschan said:
So I wasn't the only one who thought Sebby was wet because he went outside! I'm glad.:)
I liked the flashbacks. And Sebastain's secret stash of cats! I laughed soo hard!

I want this arc to end soon. What does it have to do with anything anyways? I miss you Sebastain!

I miss Sebby too! =_=
but he is the only reason why I want this arc to end, I'm actually enjoying it , haha *_*
Apr 21, 2010 12:08 PM

Apr 2009
Really liked this chapter. And yeah, I also think that Sebastian was wet because he had been outside. I mean, even if there's a leak in the roof, he's under a cover.

Still think that Ciel and Sebastian are behind this, though not quite as sure about it as I was before. Not sure why, but I guess there was somehitng about the last couple of chapters... ah, I just can't place my finger on it.

I just couldn't help but laugh when I read the part with the cats! Sebastian's always so serious, at least he doen't disobey any orders. I'm pretty sure it was mentioned before that Ciel doesn't let him keep any cats (because of his allergies), and there they are, in his wardrobe XD. I'm still laughing about it.
Apr 21, 2010 4:20 PM

Jan 2010
hahhahah xD those cats are great xP so cool :P:P sebastian <3 :D
hmm yes, i also believe he was out in the rain :P aww

hmm this last few pages.. i want to know this 13th person >.< or is it maybe one reeeeaally large cat hahahha xD
it's great that this chapter is longer than the previous ones :D
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Apr 21, 2010 4:45 PM

Oct 2008
thatonegirl said:
kokocho said:

my thoughts exactly! :o

ALL HAIL SEBASTIAN'S SEXY DEMON BOOTS.
Grell needs to re-appear soon... D;

I wonder if the mysterious 13th person is Grell. :D
I highly doubt it though so I guess it's just wishful thinking. XD
Ah and I really want to see Sebby's demon form more than anything now.
Apr 21, 2010 11:11 PM

Oct 2008
Kuroshitsuji is becoming extremely interesting lately. I love the mystery murder arc - it's my type of story.

I competely lost it when I saw the cats! Glad that they are alive after being in the wardrobe (or whatever it is) for so many hours. Maybe they're some sort of demon cats? :P Just kidding!

Also I think the woman (not RanMao, the other one forgot her name sorry) is really suspicious. Meirin asked her what does she eat to stay young like that. Maybe souls? I don't know, but that's what made me think.

I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm very curious!
Apr 22, 2010 8:00 AM

Jan 2009
Kitties <3 ~~~

I didn't think about it but Sebastian being wet because he went outside, in the rain makes perfect sense. [I bet he went to get the kitties LOL :P]

And now I officially don't know who to suspect anymore :|. That annoys me, I wanna know who the killer is already >_<

Apr 22, 2010 7:40 PM

Dec 2009
The queen's butler... scared?
I think Sebastian went outside too.
Finny was so cute in the chapter.
& the cats coming out of the wardrobe, really made me laugh.
I really want to know what that bottle was that Meirin found...
Also who is the 13th person...

I actually like this arc & Mr. Wordsmith <3
Apr 22, 2010 8:49 PM

Jun 2008
Lau opened his eyes. <3

/thread.

Nah, lol.

No really, the part with the cats was about the funniest thing I think I've ever read. I was caught so off guard by that, that I couldn't take the dramatic crying scene seriously (though that WAS really good).

I like this arc. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Rule of Anime #18 - Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
The human body contains over 12 gallons of blood, sometimes more, under high pressure.
Apr 23, 2010 4:10 AM

Jul 2009
I was like WTF?!?! seeing queen's butler scared like hell xDD

Sebastian wet 'cause he went out...? Thats some idea. From the very begining I was sure he never died. He's one hell of a butler after all. he wouldnt die so easly. XD
And I also think It's all Ciels and Sebs doing. Maybe they wanted to entertain their guests. xD and came up with sth like 'who's the murderer?' game. But whats bothering me are those corpses... Those two other victims. Ciel is a cruel and selfish brat but he wouldnt kill someone just to make the game more realistic. I'm confused.

Sebastians little secret discovered! XD Those cats were epic.
I want next chap! NOW!!! ><

My master pieces xP : http://qiubi.deviantart.com/

Apr 23, 2010 7:50 AM

Oct 2009
LOL
I love the cat's moment xD
Hm, I'm curious what will happen next..

Apr 23, 2010 8:07 PM

Feb 2008
The servants are so dear. <3
Especially Finny.

BadSeed said:
Those two other victims. Ciel is a cruel and selfish brat but he wouldnt kill someone just to make the game more realistic. I'm confused.

I don't think they died only for entertaining purpose. We saw how nervous Woodley (?) was when he realized Ciel is the "Queen's dog", so I guess they all have a reason to be there.

Apr 24, 2010 2:13 PM

Oct 2009
LOL at the cats! I want more...
Apr 26, 2010 3:13 PM

Feb 2010
Ahh , can't wait for next chapter !
at first when this arc started i thought:" wait, wtf is this ? and why is sebastian playing dead for SOO LONG ... ?"

but now it's getting farily exiting !
And I do believe that ciel and sebastian are behind all of this, but I don't know in which relation.. Maybe the victims was opponents in their industry business ?
Apr 26, 2010 9:13 PM

Jul 2008
LOL at the cats!!!
I'm the only one who notices, the flying cat was excactly like one of the memes in 4chan?
Like this one:
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/surprise-adoption-cat-cat-adoption-lolcat-demotivational-poster-1220655060.jpg

There's one picture of this white cat jumping that looks exactly like the cat in the chapter...

LOL curious thing.

Anyway, I like the chapter :D
I want to see more of Ciel's chocking personality. I mean is good to see him serious but I also like when he is shocked. (like when Sebastian suppose to die)

And as everyone else, I don't believe he is really dead. LOL. He is a demon. UNLESS the killer is a Shinigami. So I'll understand he could probably kill Sebastian... and I'll feel so disappointed.
May 2, 2010 8:22 PM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
The part with Sebastian's boots was epic XD

I want a pair of those o.O
May 3, 2010 3:12 PM

Aug 2009
ah i only wish this could be posted weekly and not monthly! oh well.. we can't have it all now can we?! :P anyway.. i really liked the theory about his face being wet.. and i thought sth like that too when reading it.. but wouldn't his clothes be wet too if he had gone out?! maybe my reasoning is stupid anyway..so i'll agree that he couldn't just be wet from a leak.. covered by the sheet. Aaargh!! What are those two planning i'm wondering.. :P and where is Grell and Undertaker already? wasn't Grell supposed to be here somewhere?? *impatient reader.. i know* :PP
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
May 4, 2010 4:28 AM

May 2009
Not sure if you've noticed, but at onemanga, you can't read Kuroshitsuji chapters anymore. T_T Wish I knew enough Japanese to just read the raw.

Anyway, I really did like this chapter, but it just left me with more questions. I really loved Finny for this chapter. Still my favorite of the three. Anyway, I hope someone put sup the next chapter later on this month.
May 5, 2010 4:33 AM

Jul 2009
whats with mangafox and onemanga?
kuroshitsuji and pandora hearts had dissapeared!
where can i find them now???>.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2010 3:19 PM
Feb 2010
the copyright people got mad so they had to take it off. I found them at this site though so its all good.

http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/Kuroshitsuji.html

ENJOY!
May 16, 2010 10:08 PM

Apr 2009
Uminekoo!!!!
And cats.
Jun 19, 2010 5:17 AM

Apr 2009
Catssss, lol xD I totally forgot about Sebastian's love for them.
Finny was so cute in this chapter...Well, I always like it when the focus is on him even for a second, as he's one of my favourite characters.

LAU OPENED HIS EYES. <333 I can never get enough of this guy.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Dec 20, 2010 6:13 PM

Apr 2007
lol even with his major love for cats, I can't believe Sebastian hid so many in that small wardrobe xD
Apr 5, 2011 12:37 PM

Sep 2009
SirensRequiem said:
The part with Sebastian's boots was epic XD

I want a pair of those o.O

Haha, I agree
I wonder if we'll ever get to see his FULL true form
Jul 5, 2011 10:24 AM

Dec 2009
THE CATS! XDDD
I'd love to see Sebastian's face if he was there when Ciel opened the closet.
Apr 2, 2012 12:59 PM
Sep 2011
lol @ the cats :)
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrsRoyMustang&sclick=1]
Dec 10, 2013 4:26 AM

Apr 2012
I suspected the mention of an extra person.
Sep 18, 2014 12:42 AM

Dec 2012
13th person 0_0
Feb 11, 2017 11:13 AM

Jan 2016
Sebastian hiding cats in his closet LMAO
They're so cute indeed <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuro Shitsuji Chapter 5 Discussion

zq - Jul 7, 2008

23 by Emmuhzx »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 211 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Apr 18

1 by calzonepocket »»
Apr 18, 5:54 AM

» a small disscussion on how you feel about black buttler?

Hydroalbidius - Mar 17

3 by Hydroalbidius »»
Apr 17, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 36 Discussion

Jellyfish13 - Aug 20, 2009

29 by Embient »»
Apr 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Chapter 210 Discussion

EfiChan - Mar 20

4 by EfiChan »»
Mar 27, 5:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.