Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 16, 2010 8:17 PM

Jul 2009
Another good episode. This time they're focusing in romantic development.

After watching this episode, i get a feeling that after Yamada get Kosuda she'll become fat. Because she won't maintaining her perfect body again XD.
Apr 16, 2010 8:19 PM

Nov 2008
orangehouse said:
Are they promoting sluts ? LOL
Hey... that's a PURE slut.
Apr 16, 2010 9:59 PM
Feb 2010
I think its getting better. She is so damn perverted lol. The romance is going good.
Apr 16, 2010 11:59 PM
Apr 2010
Nice episode. LOL at yamada scanning love hotels in the preview.
Apr 17, 2010 12:27 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
orangehouse said:
Exactly is what I meant with virgin.
guyklc said:
Wow, so explicit, francis. Btw, I thought they were referred to as "bases" (as in baseball)? Also, do you have to have oral sex before having the real thing? 0_0
You want to know? It would be better to make the girl more comfortable but some want to keep their purity for marriage or other reasons of not being ready so you have to respect that if she is not ready then oral might make her ok later on....more comfortable = to feel better about accepting it.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 17, 2010 2:30 AM

Jun 2009
Nephtys said:
After watching this episode, i get a feeling that after Yamada get Kosuda she'll become fat. Because she won't maintaining her perfect body again XD.

Noo (屮゚Д゚)屮 But wait, no way that's gonna happen, it anime after all. ┐('~`;)┌
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 17, 2010 2:31 AM

Aug 2009
Another great episode.
I am so loving Spring 2010.
Apr 17, 2010 5:15 AM

Jan 2010
Ahh this show is getting better.
I disliked the first two eps.
Apr 17, 2010 5:27 AM

Feb 2009
Apr 17, 2010 5:37 AM

Aug 2009
This anime is so weird; it seems like this season animes are just full of weirdos. it's really hard to judge whether it is good thing that yamada girl being semi semi tsundere and slut at the same time or not. I guess it is a good thing, since I liked the way this show is going.

There wasn't really much laugh for me in this episode; jokes were mostly dull and obvious and some are just wtf worthy. I'm only watching it only due to interesting merits that Yamada and other characters have.

I would've liked this episode more if that glassed girl was discovered to be yuri. :<
ringoo4Apr 17, 2010 5:48 AM
Apr 17, 2010 6:17 AM

Feb 2010
hahaha....20min pass-by so fast...

+1 kosuda for not being discouraged....

Lol at Red-riding hood...

not really liked this episode though....the last one is better.....since Mayuno was not really shown....had some laughs though...

I'm starting to get tired of this anime....looking forward for a better episode
CashdaxApr 17, 2010 6:23 AM
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Apr 17, 2010 6:20 AM

Jul 2009
I love this show, it's just fun to watch. This and Angel Beats are definitely the ones I anticipate the most every week though Maid-Sama may be a contender after I've seen the next ep.
Apr 17, 2010 6:37 AM

Jul 2009
OrochiPL said:
Nephtys said:

Noo (屮゚Д゚)屮 But wait, no way that's gonna happen, it anime after all. ┐('~`;)┌

Yeah, i know it's not gonna happen. It's anime after all. It just popped up in my head after i heard she was talking about how she was maintaining her body XD.
Apr 17, 2010 6:42 AM

Aug 2009
Psychodrake said:
I love this show, it's just fun to watch. This and Angel Beats are definitely the ones I anticipate the most every week though Maid-Sama may be a contender after I've seen the next ep.

Just three? You're lucky. Including this, I have to have patience for like 11 other shows this season every week.

I love this season. :P
Apr 17, 2010 6:53 AM

Nov 2008
garfield15 said:
Psychodrake said:

Just three? You're lucky. Including this, I have to have patience for like 11 other shows this season every week.

Me too, man. I'm dig'n this season.
Apr 17, 2010 7:28 AM

Feb 2010
Maximatum99 said:
garfield15 said:
Psychodrake said:

Me too, man. I'm dig'n this season.

Only had 4....recommend some to me...(my profile)
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Apr 17, 2010 8:50 AM

Oct 2009
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
orangehouse said:
guyklc said:
Wow, so explicit, francis. Btw, I thought they were referred to as "bases" (as in baseball)? Also, do you have to have oral sex before having the real thing? 0_0
You want to know? It would be better to make the girl more comfortable but some want to keep their purity for marriage or other reasons of not being ready so you have to respect that if she is not ready then oral might make her ok later on....more comfortable = to feel better about accepting it.

I think licking her pussy instead of shoving a dick in her mouth would make her more comfortable.
Apr 17, 2010 9:15 AM

Oct 2009
SurferDude said:
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:
orangehouse said:
guyklc said:

I think licking her pussy instead of shoving a dick in her mouth would make her more comfortable.
Yeah but it also depends on the girl.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 17, 2010 11:35 AM

Feb 2009
Sometimes I wonder. What's more fun? Watching this show or reading you guys. x)
Apr 17, 2010 11:35 AM

Jan 2009
Alexstratz said:
Of course it'd be the topics.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 17, 2010 1:27 PM

Jun 2009
Oosran said:
Alexstratz said:
Of course it'd be the topics.

Need to agree with you, mate. This topic is especially funny. ^^
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 17, 2010 3:25 PM

Aug 2009
Alexstratz said:

Go to the 11eyes episode discussions and you'll get your answer. Good times in topics there.
Apr 17, 2010 3:26 PM

Jul 2009
garfield15 said:
Psychodrake said:

Well I am watching a few more but the ones that I REAAAAALLY can't wait for are this, AB! and Maid-Sama, maybe K-On!! too but I keep forgetting of it's existence for some reason.

I like Heroman too but I don't really treat it as an anime so I forget about that one too ;p
Apr 17, 2010 3:26 PM
Jul 2018
Really like the morons who love Jirayas, Happosais, Onizukas and other anime/manga perverts as if they are their sexual education consultants, but when such a character is female they go calling her a 'slut'
Apr 17, 2010 4:27 PM
May 2008
Episode 3

B Gata H Kei is quickly becoming one of my favorite anime series this season.

The opening song is so catchy that I find myself singing it while I begin to watch the episode.
Moreover, the OP animation is very cute and if you pay close attention you quickly find an important detail about the girls in this anime. ;)

- Kozuda’s sister is so dense when it comes to Mayu, she didn’t even notice the reason behind poor Mayu getting all nervous, blushing like crazy and bumping against street light poles. Also poor Mayu, finding your first childhood crush wasn’t a boy but in fact your best friend’s sister is not something easy to find at all. No wonder she is so shy when it comes to love.

-Seeing Yamada getting all jealous and possessive of Kozuda was nice, because this means she is afraid to lose him and therefore she is getting attached to him and slowly but surely falling for him.

-Yamada’s wild imagination was as wild as always.

-Kozuda looked so cool taking pictures in the park and talking about photography. I was glad Yamada got to see this side of him.

-Yamada as the hungry wolf and Kozuda as little red riding hood was priceless.

-Yamada’s lust spirit is so funny! She is so little but such a great part of why the series is so hilarious.

-Yamada was finally touched by Kozuda!! But for Kozuda’s misfortune he had no idea he touched the girls. Btw, if just one finger made her all flustered, I can’t image what the whole hand would have done to her.

-Yamada and Kozuda riding on the bike was so sweet. They looked so cute together like that.

-Mmm…Yamada, you first experience first base and then second base, not the other way around.

-Kanejou...mmm... so we have been introduced to another one of the girls from this series. I might be wrong but I get the feeling she will be a two-faced beauty…

-Awww, Kozuda did take a picture of Yamada when they were in the park.

-Yay!! Kozuda decided to not care about whether he matches her or not but just follow his heart and dance with Yamada.

I can’t wait to watch the next ep.
Apr 17, 2010 4:34 PM

Nov 2008
garfield15 said:
Alexstratz said:
Go to the 11eyes episode discussions and you'll get your answer. Good times in topics there.
Awwww man. Wish I hadn't dropped it. I could have been included in some action there.
Apr 17, 2010 5:01 PM

Jan 2010

Am I the only one that though she was too adorable to be natural?

I found this part beautifully ironic

:3
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Apr 17, 2010 5:12 PM

Feb 2009
It does get really boring, I think. But at the same time, the lustiness becomes it's hit or miss factor. I do hope the sex tones down and the actual love builds up, though.

Apr 17, 2010 5:52 PM

Jul 2008
What a slut
Apr 17, 2010 6:13 PM

Apr 2010
It was an okay episode, I really liked Kosuda's photography skills :]

first signature c:
Apr 17, 2010 6:23 PM

Jul 2007
Well, I'll be... Yukari Tamura can do tsundere.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Apr 17, 2010 7:01 PM

Jul 2009
Chao-Lingshen said:
What a slut

T/l note: Slut means Zoro
BitchMasterApr 17, 2010 7:06 PM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Apr 18, 2010 5:15 AM

Oct 2009
The humor level in this ep was definitely lower than the last two... if this is a sign the series is kind of changing gears more towards romance, I'm not sure that would be a good thing. The first two episodes did set a high standard though.
Apr 18, 2010 6:59 AM
Nov 2009
loved the 2 first episodes, this one just seemed to bore the shit out of me but i dont really know why.

cant wait to the next episode
Apr 18, 2010 8:37 AM

Jul 2009
BitchMaster said:
Chao-Lingshen said:
What a slut

T/l note: Slut means Zoro

I see what you did there :P

The reverse role of Little Red Riding Hood(Kusuda) & The Big Bad Wolf(Yamada) scene is hilarious XD
Looks like it's heading to the romance, not that a bad thing to me.Of course we will see other character relationship based on the ED.
Tsundere Yamada :3
Apr 18, 2010 9:10 AM

Sep 2007
Huhuhu !
Loved this episode with a insert song at the end ...
Apr 18, 2010 4:04 PM
Nov 2009
This episode was 3/5 for me. It started out really well with Miyano's accidental lesbian thing which I found adorable. The rest of the episode really didn't do it for me. I guess this is another anime where I hate the main pairing and want to see more of the side characters. I wish the anime would move away from the romance and just focus on the humor but I doubt that would be happening. Possibly dropping if the next episode or two do not deliver.
Apr 18, 2010 5:17 PM
Mar 2009
Not a bad episode, not as good as the last two, but definitely not bad.

The almost kiss was pretty hilarious, even if you knew what was gonna happen when you saw the shoe.

Apr 18, 2010 6:24 PM

Sep 2008
Ehhhh I'm still only watching this because of Mamiko Noto.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2010 8:45 PM
Dec 2009
I love this anime because for once is not the guy with a bunch of girls, but a girl looking for a bunch of guys xD
Apr 18, 2010 10:25 PM

Jul 2008
oh don't worry he was only 49th or something in line- theres no way that the dance would end before that. either way this is a pretty funny story so far, especially the beginning of the episode, lol
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Apr 19, 2010 2:04 AM

Apr 2009
Enjoyable episode I'd say. Their relationship advanced a bit so that's a good thing.
Apr 19, 2010 6:07 AM

Aug 2008
Splitter said:
Well, I'll be... Yukari Tamura can do tsundere.

And can sounds like a slut. After all, she did most of her past roles as a loli.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Apr 19, 2010 7:43 AM

Mar 2009
Lol very funny stuff.

Apr 19, 2010 12:45 PM

Mar 2008
good episode ^^
Apr 20, 2010 6:42 PM

Mar 2010
JUST AMAZING.

Looking forward for this to finish.
Apr 22, 2010 11:26 PM
Jul 2008
The dance at the end was pretty nice, though I don't like her tsundere attitude when Kosuda asks Yamada
Apr 23, 2010 4:44 PM

May 2008
haha This show is so funny

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 25, 2010 2:11 PM

Jan 2008
This one brings more romance and even more development in Yamada's and Kosuda's relationship, although it's taking a path where at more than one point my thoughts circled around the word "cliche". Haven't I seen similar stuff before? It's getting more plain and predictable, especially when the comedy is being reduced more and more, for its place to be taken by the romance parts.

Although, I can't say I didn't enjoy it. Especially the scenes in the darkroom had me smiling, when he caught her breast instead of the light switch, quite hilarious. :)

Plus, we get a new girl introduced - Hanejou. I believe they will be showing all of them to us now each episode, for them to be playing bigger parts later on. (We don't see much of Miyako this time.)

Although worried about the outcome and progress of the series from now on, up to this point it's been an enjoyable ride with B Gata H Kei.

7/10
May 2, 2010 8:29 PM

Aug 2008
Not a bad episode. This leaves me hoping that there will be a nice ending when people learn lessons & love is found.... Wait, I shouldn't hold out hopes for anime endings.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jun 17, 2010

305 by Inexplicable »»
Apr 8, 7:11 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jun 10, 2010

128 by Pedro_Rosa »»
Oct 1, 2023 3:20 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 1, 2010

348 by Vikill »»
Sep 6, 2023 5:39 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chalco - Jun 3, 2010

106 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 24, 2023 7:08 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - May 6, 2010

157 by Pitt83 »»
Aug 23, 2023 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.