Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
SHAMAN KING
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2022 2:23 AM

Nov 2011
More of a buildup episode as they gather all the important cast for this arc's final push. I love Anna's determination from this. She has that leadership vibe that her allies really need about now.

They kinda needed this breath of air episode after all those battles tbh. Hopefully they're ready.
Mar 31, 2022 5:47 PM

Jul 2016
THE GOLEM WAS AN EVA ALL ALONG!!
Apr 1, 2022 3:00 AM

Apr 2014
lol..., Finally, that legendary scene from the manga.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 3, 2022 12:09 AM

Feb 2014
3 episodes for the anime to be over and we are still introduced to "new" stuff, man Shaman King's last arc is too whack.

Also, what about those 15 or 10 hours? They were in a rush at first but now time isn't an issue?
Apr 3, 2022 12:53 AM
Jul 2018
We have 3 episodes left. Can someone who has read the manga say whether it is a faithful adaptation of the manga or not, I am very curious
Apr 3, 2022 1:11 AM

May 2020
how are they going to complete this in just 3 more eps
this is gonna be so ruched smh

Apr 3, 2022 1:23 AM

Oct 2009
Sorry not sorry but Kalim peeking in announcing he made the beds only to cut to Yoh unzipping his vest right after that just felt hilariously inappropriate.... x'D
Apr 3, 2022 3:15 AM
Oct 2019
Faust die, made unfunny joke haha... bruhh

there is no tension at all with Kalim, telling them he prepare the beds... what is this? vacation time? lmao

thank god only 3 more episode left.
davidyodo24Apr 3, 2022 3:21 AM
Apr 3, 2022 5:31 AM

Sep 2009
We have 3 episodes left. Can someone who has read the manga say whether it is a faithful adaptation of the manga or not, I am very curious

yep very fathful. The ending of the manga was a rushed mesh, mostly because it was cancelled before it could finish and was later given some finishing chapter later on.
Apr 3, 2022 6:58 AM

Jul 2017
Yup yup, Faust can heal himself, and thus shows up to face the Lake Plant's Radim with his counter Funbari song of healing, that was a sacrifice needed for encouragement to Yoh and the gang. Ryu's comedy joke was unfunny...

Meanwhile, both Seyram and Redseb going into the depths of Mu to counter Hao head on with the golem, that was of no luck either. But the Golem is no mere medium, and despite the Patch Tribe taking care of it swiftly, the real meat is with the Golem's soul where Seyram is the entity connected to the medium.

The Plateau Plant with Kalim, and in a twist, asking Yoh and the gang to rest is a nice gesture, but to Horohoro, he's here to settle their grievances. The talk of the 5 Warriors is progressing, but Yoh and gang are already indicative of Hao's taunting, it doesn't work anymore.

It's time to face their final battle, with Horohoro facing Kalim.
Apr 3, 2022 7:30 AM

Jul 2011
Honestly all this bravado while they are getting their asses kicked and then killed, is getting a bother to watch. Tone down and concentrate on the fight.

I really wish we could have a word from Spirit of Fire about his owner (which they saved from getting killed)
surrendering them to group. But Yoh is still half Hao, so that's not so bad?
Apr 3, 2022 10:49 AM

Jan 2009
so even if the soul is completely destroyed it can be restructured via the memories of the Great Spirit that holds all memories of the world eh

so there is no real death in this show

Apr 3, 2022 2:06 PM

Nov 2012
SouthRzVa said:
THE GOLEM WAS AN EVA ALL ALONG!!

Ha! Apparently. good comparison

Apr 3, 2022 6:12 PM
Feb 2014
I'm just watching the anime to see how this dumpster fire is going to end. Nostalgia was not nice to this anime. It's a hot mess. Yikes.
Dokia
Apr 3, 2022 11:23 PM

Oct 2017
So much bs happening rn, ending gonna be a mess too.
Apr 3, 2022 11:56 PM

Aug 2009
V3RTIX said:

I will tell You, that in last 3 eopisodes, they fit 21 chapters of manga. We got 13 chapters left, and 3 episodes. It's rushed, but faithful.
Apr 4, 2022 12:23 AM
Jul 2018
Shaddy said:
V3RTIX said:

I will tell You, that in last 3 eopisodes, they fit 21 chapters of manga. We got 13 chapters left, and 3 episodes. It's rushed, but faithful.
Wow, I hope that it'll work out for them somehow and they won't skip any key moments. Thanks for the answer!
Apr 4, 2022 4:26 AM
Oct 2019
Dokia said:
I'm just watching the anime to see how this dumpster fire is going to end. Nostalgia was not nice to this anime. It's a hot mess. Yikes.

2001 show wasn't the same as this one. That was a very traditional shounen. This one isn't. It's not nostalgia, you're experiencing a completely different thing.

deg said:

It was made clear a while ago. This show has a lot of eastern philosophy and religion themes about life and death, which is why so many people unfamiliar with it are struggling to process the story. In this episode Hao and Anna basically described the concept of samsara.
Apr 4, 2022 8:24 PM

Apr 2015
Alright, so this is where the manga was originally cancelled, and to my knowledge the rest of it has never been officially released in English.

This point onward is new territory for me. Looking forward to it.
Apr 5, 2022 2:57 PM

Nov 2009
GilgaT said:

deg said:

It was made clear a while ago. This show has a lot of eastern philosophy and religion themes about life and death, which is why so many people unfamiliar with it are struggling to process the story. In this episode Hao and Anna basically described the concept of samsara.

Yup, most ppls just knows about "western", but "eastern" have different versions of after-life. A lot of them have reincarnations where ppls are never truly "dead".

___ ___ ___

BTW, I still laughed at the "Princess Hao" thing, LOOOL
amlgApr 5, 2022 3:00 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 9, 2022 4:01 AM
Sep 2014
SmashTheOni said:
Alright, so this is where the manga was originally cancelled, and to my knowledge the rest of it has never been officially released in English.

This point onward is new territory for me. Looking forward to it.
You would be much better off finding the fan translation of the rest of the manga and reading it first, tbh.
Apr 9, 2022 6:42 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Ugh, the constant "this character is dead, but actually not" is so tiresome. As a result, the flow of this arc is a complete mess. So many things happened and I can't tell which of them were relevant. If this is a faithful adaptation, I'm never reading the manga.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 14, 2022 12:35 PM

Oct 2014
Direct quote from the episode: "Resurrection isn't something you should handle lightly"
I really wish this show took that quote to heart but it hasnt.
Every episode someone dies and is resurrected, why should I care about anything that happens to any of the characters when I know they will just be brought back?
Jun 9, 2022 2:39 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well they beat the lake plant and now it's time to fight against Karim (while the situation is tough for the golem and Seyram but doesn't feel like something that would happen at the very end?) anyway now they can rest before their next fight
Oct 13, 2022 7:12 AM

Jun 2015
I think I love this show most due to the parallels to our current onset to global destruction.
'How was it possible Yoh could lose to someone like that'
'Your being ridiculous seriously.'
'Your beds are all made up'
'Looks like the real battle beginds here, you guys'
'Everything comes to a close today.

Can someone at least nuke someone. Geopolitics and energy crisis has made my untenable. And Americans are at fault, but as we dont live in an anime story line, just someone nuke someone and release me from my corporate slavery pls. Id rather die than this continue.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
May 22, 2023 9:35 AM

Dec 2007
they all talk about the "last battle", but they still get another 5 levels, aren't they?
oh well, i think we should be expecting a rush in the story.

i thought there was the whole 15 hours, but they got time to sleep. WTH?

the golem twist was nice though
Dec 31, 2023 9:50 AM

Feb 2012
Golem built by the dad, mom's soul turns out to be in it. GDI, it's an Evangelion.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 6, 10:34 PM
Jun 2023
Faust is probably the lamest character in the entire series... he never got to show his real power, and at the last moment when he could finally show off... he sings this lame af song and then got killed by the enemy. Is this supposed to be a comedic relief? LOL.

And the officiants would dominate all the contestants and then suddenly one of them got the magic powered up and defeats the officiant in one blow. WTF?
nyankanaMar 6, 10:49 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 29 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2021

30 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 14, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 28 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2021

33 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 13, 7:58 AM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 27 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2021

36 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 7, 11:09 PM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2021

30 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 1, 12:04 AM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2021

26 by almightybismarck »»
Mar 31, 3:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.