Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Durarara!! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 15, 2010 12:25 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The moderators deleted the original episode discussion because they thought I was spamming. (Who the hell picks these dumbass moderators?)

Raw is out. This series is getting worse and worse by each episode.

And, of course, the preview for the next episode looks exciting, but I will not get so hyped and anxious for it because it's going to turn out to be total BULL SHIT like the past few episodes.
Apr 15, 2010 1:03 PM

Jan 2010
i think the shows getting better, not worse :x
Apr 15, 2010 2:34 PM

Jun 2009
Depends on what you're expecting.
I don't know what Project's opinion on this show is and how he would like it to turn out, but I'm also slightly dissappointed by now.
The show took an interesting route by trying to fuse together several plots to reach certain characterizations earlier...but I just don't like it compared to the novel. Many of the new things seem a bit nonsensical to me...but maybe they are going for an anime only ending and some characters are slightly changed due to things happening at different points in the plot and I like them less because of that.

I think it's a totally personal opinion and it's possible to like the anime...but knowing the original, for me they somehow got stuck in the middle of doing something on their own and sticking to the source...Book of Bantorra sure did better rewrites...
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Apr 15, 2010 4:18 PM

Oct 2009
seizonsha said:
I don't know what Project's opinion on this show is and how he would like it to turn out, but I'm also slightly dissappointed by now.
The show took an interesting route by trying to fuse together several plots to reach certain characterizations earlier...but I just don't like it compared to the novel. Many of the new things seem a bit nonsensical to me...but maybe they are going for an anime only ending and some characters are slightly changed due to things happening at different points in the plot and I like them less because of that.
I would like to say the same thing for Seikon no Qwaser after reading the manga.....perhaps if you say so they might be going for a anime ending only.......then again can you tell me how far the anime is at this episode within the novels since you might know more about it......is it possible that it can finish the original story?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 15, 2010 5:06 PM

Mar 2010
Project_MkUltra said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
The moderators deleted the original episode discussion because they thought I was spamming. (Who the hell picks these dumbass moderators?)

And, of course, the preview for the next episode looks exciting, but I will not get so hyped and anxious for it because it's going to turn out to be total BULL SHIT like the past few episodes.

You got modded because the general procedure of discussions threads is to not make one until RAWs have come out and you have seen it. This is not a race and your comment doesn't really have anything to do with the episode. If you want to talk about your like or, dislike of a series there are other threads to do it in. Hyping yourself up only to be disappointed is you're own fault. Drop it if your not enjoying the show.
Apr 15, 2010 5:22 PM

Dec 2009
Jagd84 said:
Project_MkUltra said:

You got modded because the general procedure of discussions threads is to not make one until RAWs have come out and you have seen it. This is not a race and your comment doesn't really have anything to do with the episode. If you want to talk about your like or, dislike of a series there are other threads to do it in. Hyping yourself up only to be disappointed is you're own fault. Drop it if your not enjoying the show.

1. Oh please. I've literally seen dozens of people do the same thing before and the thread never got deleted. Besides, it's not like I was posting the discussion a week earlier then it aired, I posted it less then 15 hours before the raw came out.

2. I won't drop the show (at the moment). The reason is that I infact did like the show until like episode 10 and ever since then it's become crap. Nothing is happening and they make us all excited with those little previews and the cliffhangers in the end. Then when the week comes all I see is no progress and just boring bull crap.

I still have some hope for this series however and HOPE the series will get better starting with next week's episode.
Apr 15, 2010 6:26 PM

Mar 2010
Project_MkUltra said:
Jagd84 said:
Project_MkUltra said:

1. Oh please. I've literally seen dozens of people do the same thing before and the thread never got deleted. Besides, it's not like I was posting the discussion a week earlier then it aired, I posted it less then 15 hours before the raw came out.

Just because they do it, doesn't mean you should. Mods are only human and they can't be everywhere, so that's not an excuse. If they are jumping off a bridge are you too?

2. I won't drop the show (at the moment). The reason is that I infact did like the show until like episode 10 and ever since then it's become crap. Nothing is happening and they make us all excited with those little previews and the cliffhangers in the end. Then when the week comes all I see is no progress and just boring bull crap.

I still have some hope for this series however and HOPE the series will get better starting with next week's episode.

Again speak for yourself. You're entitled to your opinion, but that has nothing to do with this episode. Episode discussion threads are for talking about an episode itself, not for complaining about how you don't like a series, post or, make another topic for that.
Iron_MawApr 15, 2010 6:30 PM
Apr 15, 2010 9:03 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
seizonsha said:
I would like to say the same thing for Seikon no Qwaser after reading the manga.....perhaps if you say so they might be going for a anime ending only.......then again can you tell me how far the anime is at this episode within the novels since you might know more about it......is it possible that it can finish the original story?

Depending on the source material they adapt & how the director will pull off story,it it likely the anime can finish the original story based on the volume they adapt as planned. Maybe the reason why the fuse the plotine is to avoid the story became too straightforward like what was happen to To Aru Majutsu no Index anime.For now i trust the ability of Omori Takahiro(director) & Noboru Takagi (series composition) to deliver the story that surely not far away from original material.After all,this is an adaptation & it's not supposed to be direct copy from original material but so far Durarara!! is faithful to the original material.

Now going to watch episode 14 right now :)
Apr 15, 2010 9:51 PM

May 2009
The show is getting... I don't really have an opinion right now...
I say it's staying this same.
Apr 15, 2010 11:43 PM

Oct 2009
Kagura89 said:
That's great and well said.....I will be looking forward to have it all ends.....hope there will be some drama ahead but mostly some happy ending to some characters.

Ok points I found interesting the whole Saika being talked about Izaya finally it came! Someone spoiled me and I wanted to know! If I understood a little something it's the sword itself has some demon powers and it can makes someone heart different/changed?

Kida to the rescue of Anri was good from the perverted teacher.

Shingen was a true comedian at one point in the begining before he surprised me a lot with tricking Namie and the way he talked to Izaya. I must laughed so much my stomach hurts with this part.......also the love confession of Celty was so lovely....I liked how they showed her own way of expressing it anyone else?=>

Shizuo wanting to climb on the bike of Celty and help her.....that was nice! Celty talking with Ryuugamine....was good...got into a explanation.

The music at the end freaked me out and so did the crime scene....those girls are really dead....right?=>
Assuming this is Anri's mom using Saika?=>
Finally Kida and Saki! Yes!=>
GIFs.....Got to like Shingen VS Celty and Shinra smile at the beginning with avatar for anyone who likes him=>
Really funny how Shingen tricks Namie=>
Particulalry liked Celty's attacks with her powers...especially on Izaya=>
Anri.....oh shit.....O_O=>
Kida original and avatar (was funny at that part) and Saki original and avatar=>
It's getting more intense....next episode there will more fights! Shizuo kick some ass!
francismeunierApr 16, 2010 4:30 AM

Apr 16, 2010 5:04 AM
Jun 2008
Apr 16, 2010 7:24 AM

Jan 2009
For those who haven't read the novel yet, I think this is as good as it gets.
My brain: Yorozuya Gin-chan -> Yozakura Quartet = Yorozuya Quartet (this is how much Gintama has affected me).
Apr 16, 2010 9:35 AM

Jun 2009
msdoodles said:

Well I think that depends what you expect.
Somehow I think the anime is a bit too lighthearted and tries to be funny at points where it does not have to be, in my personal opinion.
The first three novels had a fairly dark mood, which the anime broke up a bit, by inserting some later development and having a bigger focus on the characters special features.

I understand why they tried to insert as much character development as possible, because they knew they would not be able to finish the story, so they at least wanted to develop the cast...still I would have liked it better if they had kept the first arc a bit briefer and I don't really like the plot of volume 2 and 3 to be mixed together.

It's not that I'm for a direct copy of the novel...but it somehow doesn't feel as good as the novel.
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Apr 16, 2010 11:35 AM

Nov 2008
Project_MkUltra said:
Nothing is happening and they make us all excited with those little previews and the cliffhangers in the end. Then when the week comes all I see is no progress and just boring bull crap.

Agreed!!

Apr 16, 2010 11:45 AM

Jan 2009
seizonsha said:
msdoodles said:

Well I think that depends what you expect.
Somehow I think the anime is a bit too lighthearted and tries to be funny at points where it does not have to be, in my personal opinion.
The first three novels had a fairly dark mood, which the anime broke up a bit, by inserting some later development and having a bigger focus on the characters special features.

I understand why they tried to insert as much character development as possible, because they knew they would not be able to finish the story, so they at least wanted to develop the cast...still I would have liked it better if they had kept the first arc a bit briefer and I don't really like the plot of volume 2 and 3 to be mixed together.

It's not that I'm for a direct copy of the novel...but it somehow doesn't feel as good as the novel.

That's true. But you've read the novels, so you know what to expect. I'm talking about the people who hasn't read the novels yet. And it looks like many people are still enjoying the series (basing this off the polls and comments on the previous episodes) so...

Though I do agree that the anime doesn't feel good as the novels. I'm not looking forward to the episodes anymore like I did for the first three episodes or so.
niiicaApr 16, 2010 11:55 AM
My brain: Yorozuya Gin-chan -> Yozakura Quartet = Yorozuya Quartet (this is how much Gintama has affected me).
Apr 16, 2010 12:15 PM

Nov 2008
It ended right when it was getting good. I think that I have a theory of who the slasher is. I guess I'll know or sure next week.

Overall it was a great episode. There were some interesting revelations, I wonder what the father is trying to do.
Apr 16, 2010 12:37 PM

Oct 2009
there are a lot of people who havent read the novels, including me. for us, its awesome ^^ is there any place you can read the novels online? in english XD
Apr 16, 2010 1:18 PM

Mar 2010
msdoodles said:
That's true. But you've read the novels, so you know what to expect. I'm talking about the people who hasn't read the novels yet. And it looks like many people are still enjoying the series (basing this off the polls and comments on the previous episodes) so...

Pretty much this. I haven't read Novels myself (just saw a few spoilers here and here), but this seems to be one of most faithful adaptions of any series without being a carbon copy, and I personally haven't enjoyed a series this much in awhile. This show has been received extremely well pretty much everywhere too. If you're going to expect typical heavy shounen action then this series isn't for you because plot, and character interactions are what drives this show.

Now I rather go back and talk about the episode itself instead novel vs. anime comparisons.
Iron_MawApr 16, 2010 1:43 PM
Apr 16, 2010 1:22 PM

Feb 2010
I think it was great and seemed like it could have ended but it was only halfway through. It would be challenging to keep that up and it would get old if it continued at that rate, I believe its starting with a whole new conflict and will work its way up to yet another epic ending which matches the first epic "ending". (HOPEFULLY) So I haven't lost hope yet.
Apr 16, 2010 1:51 PM

Aug 2009
DrakeWants2Speak said:
Project_MkUltra said:
Nothing is happening and they make us all excited with those little previews and the cliffhangers in the end. Then when the week comes all I see is no progress and just boring bull crap.

Agreed!!

Admittedly yes. But since I love the characters in the show, I am enjoying those nice Celty and Shinra moments, particularly the "confession" from this episoce, Kida-kun's bubbly personality, Shingen's eccentricity.

I think the story will progress quite nicely, since the same happened with the first arc; it was somewhat boring, but had an epic ending. So that's something I look forward to.

Ah yes, and it needs more Shizuo. And flying vending machines.

Thanks to Shiro-chan for scripting! ♥
Apr 16, 2010 2:21 PM

Jan 2010
I think it's getting better and better now that the Slasher arc is going on, but that's just me.

I lol'd when Shinra walked in on his dad in the bathroom. I loved the Shinra x Selty moment when she laid on his shoulder~ <3 Oh yeah, and it seems like DAT MUSIC is back (the one that played at the end and is really freaking creepy and scares the shit out of me).
Apr 16, 2010 2:31 PM

May 2009
I loved this episode!
It was so fun when Celty came out and said it ^^ It was so cute lol
That whole scene (with the daddy stuff) was very interesting~
Anyway i'm glad for the couple ^-^
Apr 16, 2010 2:37 PM

Apr 2009
=P
I didn't think the first ending was epic at all. I found it sort of poorly executed and even experienced secondhand embarrassment listening to Mikado talk bs to Namie.

Wow. Celty was really cute this episode. The 'blushing' and huge amount of black stuff that came out because of it. lol. Shingen and Celty are really funny together.
Apr 16, 2010 3:24 PM

Nov 2009
Amazing episode :) Shinra's dad is awesome.
Apr 16, 2010 4:08 PM

Mar 2009
Jeez, you can't expect this anime to be OMG AHSKJS FANGASM AMAZZZIINNNGGG every single episode. Sometimes you have to explain important information in a somewhat boring manner. IMO, I'm definitely not dropping this show anytime soon. Probably never.

Next episode looks pretty promising, especially with that ending. I wanna know what's up with the teacher, the Slasher, and that girl in the hospital! :U
Apr 16, 2010 4:12 PM
Apr 2010
Another great episode (:. I have taken a liking to Shinra's dad, he is pretty funny xD. Especially at the elevator scene, hilarious. Looking forward to seeing what happens with Kida in the next episode.
Apr 16, 2010 4:51 PM

Aug 2009
This was a bit of a boring episode, but I still liked it. Shinra's dad is so goofy kinda reminds me of a reverse Psycho mantis.
Apr 16, 2010 4:58 PM

Nov 2008
So we can all agree that Celty is the main protagonist, right?
Apr 16, 2010 5:13 PM

Feb 2009
msdoodles said:

Exactly, I'm enjoying this series throughly despite not having read the novels.
I personally haven't read the novels, so I'm looking at the anime through fresh eyes --- and I'm really enjoying the series so far.

I loved the confession, it was so darn cute *O* <3

^ And to the post above yes, we need more Shizuo and flying vending machines <3
Apr 16, 2010 5:35 PM

Mar 2010

Narita has actually stated that she is, but story is told multiple perspectives. The Novels focus on different characters while she acts as the person unifies all the plots.

Example:

Iron_MawApr 16, 2010 5:42 PM
Apr 16, 2010 5:53 PM

Oct 2009
TheNemo said:
Another great episode (:. I have taken a liking to Shinra's dad, he is pretty funny xD. Especially at the elevator scene, hilarious. Looking forward to seeing what happens with Kida in the next episode.
Yes the elevator scene was brilliantly done! Sure shows how Shingen can smart about a lot. Still think the best is obvious:

Apr 16, 2010 6:17 PM

Aug 2009
SHINRA'S DAD IS AWESOME.

Also, Shinra x Celty is way cuter than a Dullahan/Creeper Doctor relationship should be allowed to be.
Ha-cha!
Apr 16, 2010 6:24 PM

Mar 2009
Yeah I can allow this episode.. thought I thought it wasn't bad... It kinda explained about Anri having the Seika and it could be her mom... Celty was so cute in this episode.... ---- Randy
Apr 16, 2010 6:29 PM

Nov 2009
Although somebody said that the comedy was unnecessary, at least it is funny compared to millions of other shows. I actually really enjoyed this episode. Shinra's dad is definitely not a serious character at all so don't expect intense situations with him around.
A lot was actually exposed in this episode setting wise:
1. Celty's head was taken by Shinra's father.
2. The slasher basically explained; plus that it was used in Celty before.
They did do it in quite a lackluster method though because of how things played out.
Plus the return of that random girl that has been waiting in the hospital forever! Woot!
Apr 16, 2010 6:44 PM

Aug 2009
LightningRamiel said:
SHINRA'S DAD IS AWESOME.

Also, Shinra x Celty is way cuter than a Dullahan/Creeper Doctor relationship should be allowed to be.

^This post tells the truth. :3

Thanks to Shiro-chan for scripting! ♥
Apr 16, 2010 8:03 PM

Dec 2009
PockyLoveLove said:
LightningRamiel said:
SHINRA'S DAD IS AWESOME.

^This post tells the truth. :3

^^ they make a cute family :D

This ep was cute and funny, and we did learn something new about the slasher/Saika... but I didn't like how they said the info straight out, it was much more fun in the last arc to solve the puzzle. for such big news, this didn't feel exciting or satisfying... I hope they can build up some tension in the next episodes because it has fizzled a bit....
Apr 16, 2010 8:57 PM

Oct 2008
First of all, I would like to say Shinra's father is one of my new favorite characters. He shatters all my expectations of him in the funniest way possible. Shinra and Celty were absolutely adorable, especially Celty with her smoke-like shadow puffing into a heart. Shinra, Celty, and Shingen should have their own sitcom! :P (Oh how wonderful it would be to see Shinra and Celty have headless children! I'm pretty sure Shingen would like that.)

I'm not too surprised that Shingen is working with Izaya. Is maybe the closest person that understands what Izaya is up too. I'm really looking forward to see how their plan is going to turn out.

Still want to know more about Kida and his relationship to the Yellow Scarves gang.

Kida seems to have struck a nerve on Mr. Perverted teacher. I hope he doesn't go insane.

Slasher is still a mystery to me despite the information that has been given in this episode.
Apr 16, 2010 9:49 PM

Jul 2009
Just watched the episode & i am fairly entertained with this episode due to Kishitani's family comedy XD
Shingen is the best dad of the year.Shinra & Celty lovey-dovey scene is lol.For the serious part,Shingen is now knowing what Izaya was planning,sort of based from his conversation.We also know the nature of Saika,the demonic sword that have mysterious power & connected with the Slashers.Anri also might involved with Saika based from her brief flashback (her mom probably wield Saika).
Kida have quite give pressure to Nasujima due to Kida thwarted his molestation to Anri. But Kida have his own issue with Yellow Scarves & Saki.

I don't find this arc is boring & bullcrap if you take attention to the information given.You haven't seen the best part yet. Narita maybe not good with his narrative,but he goes his batshit insane mode with action & mindfuck.So it's normal if the beginning of the Saika arc( I called this to refer this arc) is nothing happens but in the middle of arc shit just got real.

Next episode the reporter(Shuuji Niekawa) being the narrator...that's interesting because he isn't part of the main cast & we might have a chance know info about his daughter Haruna that suspected to be one of the slashers.
Apr 16, 2010 11:03 PM

Mar 2010
The_Cloned_One said:
Slasher is still a mystery to me despite the information that has been given in this episode.

Indeed. The background info on Saika reminded me of how we got the backstory of Celty very early on back in ep 4, but still had more mystery about her. It's the same thing here.
Iron_MawApr 16, 2010 11:06 PM
Apr 16, 2010 11:51 PM

Jan 2010
I want to know how Kida and that girl in the hospital is related >.<
Are they going out or something??
Can't wait 4 next episode >.<
Apr 17, 2010 1:37 AM
Sep 2009
dont you guys find it strange that celty cant speak but can hear???
Apr 17, 2010 1:43 AM
Jul 2009
Jagd84 said:

Narita has actually stated that she is, but story is told multiple perspectives. The Novels focus on different characters while she acts as the person unifies all the plots.

Example:

You mentioned 6 novels. What about the seventh one? (Wikipedia said 7 were released so far.)

I would probably like the anime more if it were direct copies of the novel but there's no real guarantee than this show can get another season so fusing it seems like the most realistic approach to getting another season. You might actually lose people since the story wouldn't make much sense without the other parts. Having the anime take the format of the novels (as you described them since I haven't read them) would force one to think about how they fit together. Also if there is a chance that they could finish all the source material, that would be cool. But I hope they're not rushing through things as I would rather just go through another season.

I'm tired of the crunchyroll subs. I generally dislike any subs that don't sub the signs in the show (aka the chat room). I'm just too impatient to wait for a fan sub.

Anyway the show is progressing nicely and still holding my attention.

EDIT:
happysushi said:
dont you guys find it strange that celty cant speak but can hear???

Not necessarily. She is supernatural therefore it doesn't really need to be explained. Just a tiny plot hole I guess.
Apr 17, 2010 1:53 AM
Feb 2009
neeed ep 15 naoo lol
Apr 17, 2010 2:09 AM

Jul 2008
The pacing this episode was somewhat... strange?
Looking back I think there was something off with last episode's pacing too, but I didn't notice it at the time I watched it.

I don't agree that the show sucks (in fact it is awesome and I couldn't wait for next episodes) but yeah, there was something off with the last two episodes (moreso with this one). Can't exactly put my finger on it, but maybe it's like they are trying to bite too much at once? Looking forward to the next episode anyway.
Apr 17, 2010 2:10 AM

Mar 2010
unlisted said:
You mentioned 6 novels. What about the seventh one? (Wikipedia said 7 were released so far.)

I would probably like the anime more if it were direct copies of the novel but there's no real guarantee than this show can get another season so fusing it seems like the most realistic approach to getting another season. You might actually lose people since the story wouldn't make much sense without the other parts. Having the anime take the format of the novels (as you described them since I haven't read them) would force one to think about how they fit together. Also if there is a chance that they could finish all the source material, that would be cool. But I hope they're not rushing through things as I would rather just go through another season.

The seventh vol is just side stories for the most part aimed at fleshing out some background or, giving characters who haven't had their time in the spotlight to shine.

Chances for a second season is pretty high, the first 2 DVD's have sold over 40,000 copies combined.

unlisted said:
Not necessarily. She is supernatural therefore it doesn't really need to be explained. Just a tiny plot hole I guess.

EDIT:

Her voice only seems to manifest when she in great emotional turmoil. It's not really so much that Celty can't speak rather she doesn't know how, that's my take.
Iron_MawApr 17, 2010 2:31 AM
Apr 17, 2010 2:56 AM

Apr 2009
Awww, the heart forming out of Celty's shadow x3
"Come to think of it, he enjoyed those dissections a little too much." o___o
"Fwoosh!" I LOVE THIS MAN.

^ WTH? xD

Anyway, can't compare to the epicness of the first 'ending' episode, but I'm still enjoying it the most out of the currently airing anime xP Has a pretty high chance to land on my 'favourites' list.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Apr 17, 2010 3:55 AM

Feb 2009
Guess the pace is slowing a bit now, it feels like the story's dragging with the talk about the Slasher and Yellow Scarves. Guess it's a buildup for the "war" that Izaya is planning.

Loved that conversation of the Kishitani family. But the bathroom scene with Shingen wasn't necessary imo.

I think they're revealing a lot of information about Celty instead of leaving clues here and there. But that they're connected with the Slasher is pretty intriguing. Wish that approach was done differently but oh well.

Great episode. Will rewatch when Ecliptic-BSS releases their subs.
Apr 17, 2010 5:48 AM

Aug 2009
Yes Kida-kun, everybody wants your love, including me <333
Great episode. And I want more Kida.
Apr 17, 2010 7:44 AM

Jun 2008
Shinra's dad is hilarious. XD Shinra is so cute.<3
ahh Shinra x Celty is not the tiniest bit a healthy relationship but DAMN if they're not adorable.

Yukari_Hiwada said:
Yes Kida-kun, everybody wants your love, including me <333

THIS. XD <3
Apr 17, 2010 8:32 AM

Jul 2009
Even the buildup episodes are amazing.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Proselyt - Jan 14, 2010

330 by Beatnik »»
Feb 25, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

katzenjammer - Feb 18, 2010

299 by Kurkitos »»
Feb 5, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kirika- - May 27, 2010

205 by dr_hydrangea »»
Jan 31, 4:32 AM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usami-Haru - Mar 18, 2010

455 by ryzxgum »»
Jan 19, 11:09 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Mar 31, 2010

336 by 2life »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.