Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Saga of Tanya the Evil (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 30, 2022 3:17 AM
Mar 2022
God: *Exists*
Tanya: "And I took that personally"
Mar 30, 2022 3:49 AM
Oct 2021
yeah pretty much it
Mar 30, 2022 3:52 AM

May 2021
Correct but is that a copypasta from Youtube?

Mar 30, 2022 5:31 AM
Jul 2020
Now now guys, we have to give him a little attention to make em feel better, after all he went and made a topic for it.
Mar 30, 2022 6:18 AM
Oct 2021
OnetrickKona said:
Now now guys, we have to give him a little attention to make em feel better, after all he went and made a topic for it.

been using mal for like 5 months and still dont know shit about clubs and how to make posts for an anime
Mar 30, 2022 7:11 AM
Oct 2019
Kevin_101 said:
OnetrickKona said:

been using mal for like 5 months and still dont know shit about clubs and how to make posts for an anime

same hare but I am your senpai in that regard
Mar 30, 2022 7:48 AM
Mar 2021
RioFS said:

Same thoughts bro😅...
And what is the point of this post.

Mar 30, 2022 7:53 AM

May 2021
RezarR said:
RioFS said:

Same thoughts bro😅...

There's none really. Its his first post though.

Mar 30, 2022 7:57 AM
Mar 2021
Kevin_101 said:
OnetrickKona said:

You can create from web version of MAL or if you have app version it's easy. Go to a anime scroll down and click on the discussions. After that you will redirect to site where you have to scroll down again click on more discussions. After that a lots of posts will appear in top of all Creating a post option will be there. If you still don't get it just browse it or serch in Google or any other search engines you have and you can get a lots of video about this in YouTube also🤗...
Mar 30, 2022 8:03 AM
Mar 2021
RioFS said:
RezarR said:

Same thoughts bro😅...

There's none really. Its his first post though.

Ya i also so damn nervous while creating my first post. But really I got good response only I got bad response in some of them because I didn't check those posts are already exists and lot of them are excited.😅
He tried his best i guess...
Mar 30, 2022 11:20 AM
Oct 2021
RezarR said:
Kevin_101 said:

You can create from web version of MAL or if you have app version it's easy. Go to a anime scroll down and click on the discussions. After that you will redirect to site where you have to scroll down again click on more discussions. After that a lots of posts will appear in top of all Creating a post option will be there. If you still don't get it just browse it or serch in Google or any other search engines you have and you can get a lots of video about this in YouTube also🤗...

holy shit thanks man!!! i always wanted to make posts but was just too lazy to google but now thanks to you i can make posts about how much i cried over violet evergarden and a silent voice and why i think mizuhara chizuru is a goddess
Mar 30, 2022 6:03 PM

Jan 2014
Wow incredibly thought provoking topic, lotta potential for quality discussion
Mar 30, 2022 7:25 PM
Mar 2021
Kevin_101 said:
RezarR said:

holy shit thanks man!!! i always wanted to make posts but was just too lazy to google but now thanks to you i can make posts about how much i cried over violet evergarden and a silent voice and why i think mizuhara chizuru is a goddess
Your Welcome bro 🤗😅....
Try not make same posts those are already exists on that anime. Always give a damn good reason for your thoughts and topics. Most importantly choose words careful or you might got scolding from other members in online.(it's happen to me a lot)...
RE-_-Mar 30, 2022 7:28 PM
Mar 31, 2022 9:32 AM
Oct 2021
RezarR said:
Kevin_101 said:

Your Welcome bro 🤗😅....
Try not make same posts those are already exists on that anime. Always give a damn good reason for your thoughts and topics. Most importantly choose words careful or you might got scolding from other members in online.(it's happen to me a lot)...
Me being the biggest simp for violet evergarden is a pretty darn good reason id say
Mar 31, 2022 8:16 PM
Mar 2021
Kevin_101 said:
RezarR said:
Your Welcome bro 🤗😅....
Me being the biggest simp for violet evergarden is a pretty darn good reason id say
Is that anime that good? I am planing to watch after completing Fate series. Don't say anything about the anime i will see by myself and check whether it's good or not.
Apr 1, 2022 12:20 AM
Oct 2021
RezarR said:
Kevin_101 said:
Is that anime that good? I am planing to watch after completing Fate series. Don't say anything about the anime i will see by myself and check whether it's good or not.
Yeah whenever i start animes i prefer to go blind without hearing anyone elses opinions about its super fun that way and yeah i fucking love violet evergarden with all my heart its like one of the few animes that always comes to my mind first straight away when i think of my favourite animes

More topics from this board

» Release date anyone????

Stanleyliam1990 - Feb 10

16 by Rian_Rahmat »»
Apr 22, 7:11 AM

» Release date of anime? ( 1 2 3 )

JnaW99 - Jun 19, 2021

103 by PotatoKun01 »»
Apr 21, 11:56 AM

» recap of season 1 please

removed-user - Sep 30, 2021

11 by Abu_Lahab »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

» Bad investment? What does it mean?

Dije - Mar 16, 2023

7 by PMayberry »»
Apr 3, 2:10 AM

» Production woes?

anizawa89 - Aug 14, 2022

32 by grape7676 »»
Mar 8, 2023 2:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.