Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 25, 2022 5:24 PM
Dec 2021
Amazing episode!!! Hajime was so fucking hot episode!!!! Loved it.
Mar 25, 2022 9:35 PM

Apr 2011
Damn Eri. Never thought she would be back stabber. It really makes you hate her.

Good thing Hajime arrived before Kaori can be possessed. And it was so satisfying to see Hiyama finally gone after what he has done. Got trashtalk and kicked in the face and sent flying to the monsters and get killed.

But Hajime was slow in killing Eri. Oh well, it save her for next time. It was awesome how he mowed the enemies down with the minigun and used his giant laser similar to a hammer of dawn in GOW. And he was kind enough to spare the red head dude like he's not worth to kill for Hajime.

RIP the maid and Meld.
MagitoMar 25, 2022 9:46 PM
Mar 25, 2022 10:40 PM

Sep 2008
finally some fun.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Mar 25, 2022 11:34 PM

Jan 2013
Damn, what an episode! But imma be honest, as soon as Eri started stabbing everything, i was just waiting for Hajime to arrive, this is the episode why i watch this, to see Hajime pissed.
As soon as he appeared you know that the situation will be solved, especially when he is fighting with weaker enemies lmao

My man deployed a laser beam to destroy all the monsters...like, you don't stand a chance. And now since they are the only ones left, can't wait to see those 2 die.

Also, RIP everyone who died in this episode. Besides Kaori ofc, she'll live!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 25, 2022 11:41 PM

May 2020
best ep of this season
still feel like s1 was a lot better than this

Mar 26, 2022 4:00 AM

Apr 2014
I love how a huge portion of this episode's runtime is just someone staring blankly for an uncomfortably long time but they didnt have time to depict Eri moving over to the demon guy with the dragon, she just teleports there in the space of two frames. god the editing in this show is so hilariously bad I love it.
Mar 26, 2022 10:54 AM

Aug 2020
Wow, that was a massive shift in tone
Please stop, I don’t want to see any more Dekugo😭
Mar 26, 2022 11:31 AM
Dec 2021
This episode was good...but God those are some very weak ass heros
Mar 26, 2022 2:33 PM
Sep 2018
Best isekai so far
Mar 26, 2022 6:16 PM

Aug 2018
Satisfying episode, some good & sweet violence with a bit of vengeance as well (though I hoped for more !). Hajime proving to everyone else he's the most OP character in this word, satisfying as well to see

Clearly the best episode, even though it started a bit cringy at first (from my point of view) with the girl who's deeply in love and just decides to kill everybody including the loved one, meh. Pretty twisted/creepy idea to kill the boy you love, just to summon him as a zombie, eh
Mar 27, 2022 6:47 AM
Jun 2007
Hajime arrives at the right time to save the day. He's too op.
Mar 28, 2022 11:31 AM
Sep 2020
Maybe many people criticize this anime quite badly, but as a lover of isekai anime, whatever isekai anime, I will watch it casually.

This episode in my opinion one of the best of all? yes it is in my opinion. even though the plot of this story is predictable but it's not a problem for me

In this episode I feel a little emotional and goosebumps when nagumo eliminates everything there is really a super strong MC
Mar 28, 2022 9:04 PM

Oct 2008
lame...everyone is at Nagumo's mercy...sheeesh
3/5.

Mar 29, 2022 1:59 AM
Jan 2022
Why did Eri stopped trying to do something to Kaori when Hajime, Yue, and Shea came, also with everyone else, why did they just screaming "stop it" instead of raiding Eri altogether (as they've been set free by Kaori), I find it quite funny 🤦😂 Why Hajime not just straightly shot Eri to the head once that evil king appeared to rescue her?

Despite those questions, still this is one of the best eps of the season.
Mar 29, 2022 4:45 AM

Jun 2010
Am I the only one thinking the the second half of this season has gone to shit? Outside of Nagumo's badassery... the overall plot has gone downhill. I watch for Nagumo and companions.. not the useless bunch of classmates who I feel are there for no reason other than to be more oblivious/gullible/stupid/useless to the events around them. Like who was that necro girl in the first place anyways? I was like lolwat? who is she? and then that is her reasoning for doing the things she did? Just terrible writing.. *rolls eyes*

Really disappointed in this season and hoped it focused more on Nagumo's adventures like S1 and early S2...

I just want more Nagumo, Yue, Tio... even rabbit girl going out doing the whole dungeon exploring thing. Not baby sit a bunch of useless nobodies who are now derailing the whole show for me.
WallenwhatsitMar 29, 2022 4:54 AM

Apr 2, 2022 2:31 AM
Mar 2012
hmm... Eri simps Kouki, Daisuke simps Kaori and both work for the coward Fried who keeps escaping. Oof Eri way darker than mindcontrol, murdering just for necromancy 'spirit bind'.
Kaori getting more amazing with that group heal. Convenient they just got spirit magic sure be useful now. Hajime's op obviously, but Kouki's quite strong here ignoring his hesitancy.
Apr 9, 2022 11:53 AM

May 2015
That sucks. She didn't even get a slap or arm break. She literally got away scot-free with the demon guy. I'm surprised Nagumo was willing to just give her the easy way out by killing her. I thought he'd make her suffer for hurting Kaori.

Shame that the captain died.

Well the betrayal person was obvious from the second they spoke but the reasoning wasn't. She's just a yandere, that's it lol. Hope we see her suffer at some point in future for this incident.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 1, 2022 4:21 PM

Jul 2015
I may have my grips on other eps of this trashsekai, but this was certainly a great episode seeing overpowered Hajime making Eri tremble in fear and even obliterating a whole army without giving a f#ck.

Jun 9, 2022 6:11 AM
Mar 2019
I could go on for an hour explaining to you why this episode was so well written and did JUSTICE for the light novel, but I’ll keep it brief. The amount of emotions and character poured into that one moment of betrayal was incredible and emotional. I was smiling the whole time seeing how well crafted this episode was. Daisuke stabbing Kaori actually shook me because the impact was real. That second one after Kaori tried to heal herself made me feel sick because of how brutal it was animated. Meld’s smile along with his death hurt a little. And then Daisuke’s last attempt at trying to kill Hajime, his eyes filled with rage, hatred, and jealousy as he sent the flames zig zagging towards him. Leaping straight at him with those killer eyes and screaming his name. Then Hajime grabbing his head and smashing it to the floor. Daisuke scared and limp as he’s being held up, but still giving in to his killer instinct. Just…incredible. So much emotion poured into that one sequence. This was not only the best episode in this season, but it was also a genuinely well written episode for a TV series in general.
Jun 17, 2022 11:46 PM

Jan 2021
So you mean to tell me this whole thing came about because 2 kids don't know how to work through their high school crushes?

This may come off as edgy, but I was hoping Hajime would kill Eri, then keep the other traitor (Daisuke?) off to the side to give him a taste of his own medicine, but actually going through with the deed. However, Hajime was plenty brutal to Daisuke(?), so I'm plenty satisfied.

I wonder what his classmates are gonna say this time about him killing all those people and the captain.

Finally, I have a feeling that if the anime ever gets far enough, the fight against Freid and Eri is gonna be sick.

Jul 20, 2022 2:56 PM

Apr 2010
Honestly I'm conflicted. It's been a long time since an anime made me so mad that I actually literally shouted at my monitor because people were so incredibly stupid.

On one hand I guess it's impressive for something to provoke that kind of reaction out of me. On the other hand... I'm not sure that I should praise the fact that it was that aggravating.

It's so frustrating when there's so many people that could act yet they all just stand frozen in place like complete idiots saying someone should do something.

Also Kouki's a complete idiot. All that power he has is literally worthless if he can't use it when he really needs to which just leads to disastrous results. My god...
Jul 23, 2022 1:51 AM

Apr 2020
Pretty disappointed that eri got away
Whole time i was thinking now this bitch will die for what she done
But again plot device is at the work
Eri got away
Eeeeeee i really hate this author should have made her die in this episode only

Overall nice episode
Sep 22, 2022 1:42 PM

Apr 2013
This was actually a good episode... until Eri escaped. What-the-fuck? So Hajime, who is supposed to show no mercy to his enemies and killed that red-headed dude just a few minutes ago for less, let's her just escape like that? Bullshit...
Oct 13, 2022 4:53 AM

Jan 2009
Damn, Hajime even has GDI's Ion Cannon satellite at his disposal
Oct 17, 2022 8:36 PM
May 2021
El prota sí que tiene unas cosas que te emociona he, pero ya era hora de que Kaori tenga una buena historia y demuestre más poder porque estaba peor que relleno de Naruto, espero y si se recupera pueda aprender más sobre batalla que al inicio me sorprendió, pero después dijo palabras de dios y no sé que me hicieron dormir xd
Feb 20, 2023 11:11 AM

Apr 2021
Oh god, first deus ex machina Kaori and couple minutes later deus ex machina Hajime. This whole episode was so awfully stupid it was infuriating.

But Hajime's sweep was still kind of satisfying...killing annoying one-dimensional character.
Mar 6, 2023 1:48 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Man pulled up like a school shooter.
Mar 7, 2023 8:12 AM

Nov 2010
Hajime to the rescue was so frickin badass! No mercy and no hesitation. He killed all enemies who got in his way. I feel bad for Meld, but it was too late for him I guess. That bully finally got what he deserved.
Eri kinda reminds me of myself. Born to be criminals, we must suppress it in real life since we are just ordinary people, and it will suck to end up in prison. If I ended up in an isekai with superpowers, my true nature as a villain would surely come out as well. I just hope there's no Hajime around to mess up my plans. lol
May 14, 2023 10:20 AM
Jun 2016
I don´t know what to say, it was so infuriating to watch because there is no plot, reason, or any plotline at all.

All I know is there was a horny classmate that I guess wanted to r*ape Kaori in the dead state and an asspull out of nowhere villain Eri without reason and buildup at all.
Did the Anime cut all the important information out?
Jun 1, 2023 10:34 AM
Jul 2020
That went dark real quick, easily one of the best arifureta episodes so far imo.

Eri should have died
Jul 16, 2023 10:29 PM
Sep 2018
In Hating Memory of Daisuke Hiyama (S1E01-S2E11)
Died without having children. Good fucking riddance.
First they came for the EreMika shippers, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not an EreMika shipper.

Then they came for the Gabi fans, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Gabi fan.

Then they came for those who loved AOT's ending, and I did not speak out—
    Because I didn't care about AOT's ending.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
Jul 29, 2023 9:30 AM

Sep 2011
Finally that dick died.

Jan 5, 7:50 AM
May 2023
1 star. It was all good, loved the fight. He like the girl get away. No. Lost all interest.
Apr 18, 1:34 PM
Nov 2019
good its so prerfect
Apr 18, 1:34 PM
Nov 2019
good its so prerfect
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2022

109 by o_ob6o_o »»
Apr 7, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2022

116 by R2Doucebag »»
Mar 27, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2022

31 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2022

66 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2022

62 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 7:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.