Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
In the Land of Leadale (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 23, 2022 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
From the beginning to the end, Skargo will always be Skargo, being a mum-con.

As expected, Cayna falls victim to the occasional hangover symptom from parties, that now with her return to the village, is heap upon heaps of headache migraines. Cayna is given land from the the villagers for free to build her house on, but that comes with the party on toll...which repeats the endless residual of parties, day or night. And not even Roxine nor Roxilius were able to stop her record-breaking countless attempts.

Nonetheless, a house needs to be built, and Cayna employs all of her crafting skills to make a house from the top down, seems like magic is just too easy to employ to make one. And this is Luka's new house specially built for her, housed with Cayna, Roxilius and Roxine. Luka's such an angel lols, even she can stop the sibling quarrel between the werecats. The villagers even had the audacity to put flowers on Cayna's newly built house, oh well if it's a tradition...and that calls for yet another party again. Seriously, how many parties does this village wants to hold???

Hangovers are no laughing matter, and fanservice comes in with Mimily the mermaid, of which her laundry business is going well. And she is also finally free from her own village, of which she is being ostracized everyday, that with Cayna's rescue, she sees no need to go back to her home. Good for her.

Welp, both Roxine and Roxilius haven't made up, which it can take forever. Re-accounting the entire Leadale journey thus far for Cayna, it's been one fun adventure to get to know everyone, and Luka making a head garland for Cayna is just about the sweetest thing ever. The last thing to do, is to hitch a ride in the air and just enjoy life.

A happy family, a happy adventure, that awaits for the future going forward. Fun is the name of the game...here In the Land of Leadale.

Overall, it's better than Kami-tachi Otoko, but by only a tad bit.
KANLen09Mar 23, 2022 7:53 AM
Mar 23, 2022 7:28 AM

Feb 2020
Cayna.. All that alcohol is not good for your health. x3

Well, I really liked this finale. A happy and fluffy ending, as I expected. Their new home is so beautiful. :)

Overall, this was a very good and entertaining show.

I will miss Cayna, Lytt, Luka and Mimily. <3

SerafosMar 23, 2022 11:12 AM
Mar 23, 2022 8:03 AM
Nov 2021
What a wholesome ending!
Mar 23, 2022 8:56 AM
Oct 2019
My favorite anime to honest this is actually what made me start to read light novels
Mar 23, 2022 9:18 AM

Nov 2011
It was like a family reunion for the finale, a decent way for the show to end but overall, the anime itself imo felt lackluster.

Mar 23, 2022 9:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This is what the previous episode teased and the right way to end the anime for sure, though overall it's nothing new regarding these female prota MMORPG/isekai anime but they're almost always entertaining and cute to watch like this one, nothing more than a fine anime but I quite liked it
Mar 23, 2022 9:32 AM

Jan 2012
Building a home and reminiscing to end the series.

This show was, in a word, pleasant. It was a very pleasant watch. Cute and simple. But if I'm being honest it was also extremely forgettable. So much so that, when I look back at all the shows I've watched in 2022 at the end of the year to make my Top Ten list I suspect I'll get to this, think to myself "Oh yeah, I did watch this, didn't I?" and then struggle to remember anything about it before moving on. Even while I watched episodes my mind often wandered to other things. I struggled at times to pay attention is what I mean. But it was by no means bad. Like I said there were plenty of cute moments, and I'd probably watch a second season if we got one, but I'm fine leaving it here either way. 6/10
Mar 23, 2022 9:56 AM

Nov 2017
Ahhh, this was a nice little anime.

It wasn't like, life-changing or anything, but it was relaxing and always a pleasant way to start my morning. Gonna miss Cayna and all her friendos! Definitely gonna pick up the light novels in the future
Mar 23, 2022 10:06 AM
Feb 2022
In the episode, I liked it because Keina promised not to drink again, but the villagers were either because of the new land they gave her, or because the house was ready. , She is now able to relax.
Mar 23, 2022 10:13 AM
Jan 2011
Epic fail: Roxine has no tail at the end of the bath scene (it's definitely her due to her cat ears)

Hope for season 2 as love the anime!
Mar 23, 2022 10:16 AM
Jul 2018
She broke out everything to make the house lol. Was a little to watch but watched anyways.
She is not a drinker I guess.
Mar 23, 2022 10:42 AM
Mar 2021
Nice way to wrap things up. It was a nice anime, good time-waster. Much better than that other vrmmo rpg anime that's been on this season. I'm still a bit uncomfortable about the emotional abuse that she heaps on her adopted children, but I guess being an alcoholic kinda explains that.
I was annoyed at the housebuilding animation, that was terrible.
Mar 23, 2022 11:08 AM

Feb 2020
when Cayna was building her home, i couldn't help but think that's how it'd look like if you were in Build Mode in The Sims or something, lol

well, this wasn't too good for me. I liked the 1st episode - likeable MC, cute faces, more-or-less quite chill. and then it went on, becoming more isekai-like and generic like many anime before. the action was very boring, and would've been much better if they focused on the more 'nicer' things, similar to this last episode.

i should stop picking up these type of anime.
Mar 23, 2022 11:24 AM

Jan 2021
I'm very happy with this ending. There wasn't some big battle that needed to be fought, or hundreds of people needed to be saved. It was just Cayna enjoying her new life in this new world. The last episode felt relaxing and that was this shows purpose to be a comfy adventure. It wrapped up everything in a nice bow, with Cayna thinking about her past life and reminiscing about the new people she's meet. It also matched with the ed song, that I've always skipped with her and the girl making flower crowns. Also she kept her promise and took the girl flying in the sky with her.

I didn't expect to like this show as much as I did. At first it was a palette cleanser to decompress from much better shows I was currently watching. But Leadale really grew on me and I started to look forward to it each week. I was originally going to give it a 5 because lets be honest its nothing too special, but that ending was so neatly written I'm going to give it a 6.

This probably won't get another season, its not too popular and I haven't seen any merch for it. But that last episode can work as a cap off for this season and simultaneously make me want more adventures of Cayna.
Mar 23, 2022 11:28 AM

Oct 2017
Was an allright finale. Very generic isekai till the end and on top of that I didn't really like Cayna that much.
Mar 23, 2022 11:49 AM

Dec 2013
A nice relaxing finale for a nice and relaxing show, I wonder what is it about isekai with female lead that make them so enjoyable.
Mar 23, 2022 12:14 PM

Apr 2020
It was all right not the best chill anime I've seen.
The recent Shin no Nakama imo is a better Leadale. 6/10
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Mar 23, 2022 1:25 PM
Jul 2021
And so the first of the 4(!) generic power fantasy isekais this season comes to a bland but inoffensive end. If not for the last 3 episodes I might have considered Leadle the best of the 4, but that last minute "caring mother" act they tried to build up with her didn't really work IMO.

My biggest problem with show (besides how derivative it was of course) was how the MC doesn't have a consistent personality. Lack of personality is a common aspect of generic power fantasy isekai but Cayna's was all over the place sometimes episode by episode; she was pretty much just doing whatever the script called for most of the time.

I rate it 5.5/10. Not as bad as the likes of Kenja no Mago or Seirei Gensouki but still pretty bland overall.
Stink_BugMar 23, 2022 1:33 PM
Mar 23, 2022 1:45 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Cayna really can't keep her promise of not drinking xD. Cayna also built her new house on the land gifted to her by the villagers which looked awesome!
Luka also called her Mum finally!

Great finale and I hope we get another season!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 23, 2022 2:01 PM

May 2016
most mediocre anime i've seen in a long time.
Mar 23, 2022 2:18 PM
Jan 2022
It was a nice way to wrap up the Anime. Overall, it's not a life changing anime but its not supposed to be. It definitely got some laughs out of me however. However I can see how a lot of people will go on to forget this anime overall very low stakes and not a lot to remember it by.
Mar 23, 2022 2:33 PM

Jul 2015
Fansubs at peak form.

Mar 23, 2022 2:45 PM

Feb 2011
I'm gonna miss this show's laid back atmosphere, it was a good watch

Mar 23, 2022 3:34 PM

May 2013
If I want to continue to read from LN where should I start reading?
Mar 23, 2022 3:37 PM
Feb 2022
"😭" all I've got to say.

tears of joy, god so wholesome
Mar 23, 2022 4:08 PM

Jan 2014
I dunno why, but this anime just fell flat for me. Not that I couldn't enjoy a more light kind of show, but more it just...Wasn't entertaining at all. Like I wouldn't call it bad, or shit by any means, it just felt lackluster if anything. Sure it was better than that slime kid one, but not by a lot honestly.
Mar 23, 2022 4:09 PM

Aug 2020
very mediocre but nice and relaxing, kinda a shame its ending its been a nice way to end my day each week.
Call me Ren
Mar 23, 2022 4:13 PM
Dec 2021
Wow. What a great episode. I hope it will have season 2. I think i will miss cayna:)
Mar 23, 2022 4:27 PM
Nov 2018
It was good but generally low quality the entire time, which was expected.

It's too bad they didn't do as much of "she can hear plants" as happens in the book. The flowers screaming in pain would have been a funny little bookend to the heartwarming flower crown scene.

For anyone curious about the book. It's not like KumoDesuGa or Overlord where the book is a must read even if you're not much of a reader, but it is a good read. They cut a ton of stuff and most of the scenes are just better in the book, the anime really suffered from meh production quality.
jmstructorMar 23, 2022 4:32 PM
Mar 23, 2022 5:24 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Decent end to finally complete the happiness Cayna felt among her new slow lifes at the Leadale world. Even if she still had a bad side of swing mood, always beating up poor Skargo which never giving up seek Cayna attention, and couldn't hold the booze tolerance. At least she had two lolis that always ready to stay her among her new slow lifes at the Leadale world alongside with one foul-mouthed maid and one numbskull butler. Oh yeah, what a great combination there xd. Cayna wasn't a perfect mc after what has done before transported onto the new Leadale world. But she tried to be a better person by adopting Luka and fulfill Lytto promise, while also trying hard to not lose against booze and surpress her swing mood, or even beating up her older child, especially Skargo.

That being said, okay show with decent final. I found this somewhat interesting with all new 'child' concept and different transported time among the player of Leadale, even if its not digging into more detail. But at the same time, its not that much good either, as its kinda lacking from several 'same isekai concept' i've known before this, or i just feel too much expectation for this adaptation. But still, for Lytto sake, i put this on my 'good' side.

That's it all from me.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 23, 2022 6:24 PM
Aug 2018
I really liked this anime because of the fact that it was so relaxing and non-committal, but I have to admit that I'm surprised this was the last episode--after it was done, I felt sure there was one more left in the season. I definitely don't think like a big, fantastical ending would have been appropriate, but I would have at least liked more narrative closure. Or at least like a cliffhanger or something? Idk, just seemed like it ended so arbitrarily.
Mar 23, 2022 6:34 PM

Sep 2018
Not too bad, it's definitely nowhere near the most relaxing or wholesome isekai out there, had some weird moments that felt unnecessary in a series like this, especially MC's schizo personality. Your average "no stakes" isekai for me. 7/10.
Mar 23, 2022 7:07 PM
Oct 2020
it was great and I'm great full to myself that I watched this anime even if I didn't knew about it from the beginning.
I hope S2 will come soon 🔜
Mar 23, 2022 7:27 PM
Jan 2022
Decent ending, but overall it's just generic anime with OP female MC. And what Cayna did to her sons and sisters ruined my mood, but glad she have better personalities on some last episodes. Hope she'll stayed like this and not abusive to her "children" anymore. Therefore looking for second season. 6/10
Mar 23, 2022 7:39 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well that was a final episode I guess lol, while most of the show never truly slowed down for a true SoL vibe, this episode did, Cayna builds a house in the village she woke up in, one that looks like houses irl lol, and she pretty much settles in with Luka and her cat servants, we got a nice scene remembering a lot of the characters we’ve come to know, and a final scene where Cayna fulfills her promise to Lytt and flies with her and Luka, not a bad finale for this show imo. Oh, and also that giant face from Cayna’s tower getting cut off before she could introduce herself really got me lol.

And that was Leadale, while this definitely wasn’t an amazing show, I enjoyed it quite a bit. It was a nice chill Isekai to unwind with, not completely SoL but was just kinda relaxing and had a nice vibe. It had some interesting plot points but never really delivered on a lot of them, this finale kinda put them to the side to go harder on the chill part of the show, and I feel if the whole show did that it would have been better, but I did still enjoy what we got.

We’ve had some chill Isekai/fantasy shows in the past few seasons, but I hate to say I think this is my least favorite of the batch, definitely enjoyed tho, just not quite as much as others we’ve had.
Mar 23, 2022 7:45 PM
Jul 2015
This show is just an inferior version of slime 300

really boring. Mermaid was cute.

Mar 24, 2022 12:51 AM

Dec 2016
I figured out what has been bugging me with the MC. She treats her "kids" the same way a child may treat a Dog. The older Dog gets ignored and maybe somewhat neglected. It even gets treated with contempt and abuse when it wants attention and acts out. But the cute stray puppy gets all the love and attention and can do no wrong. She's actually a pretty awful person.

The other thing about this show IMHO is it actually goes no where. There's really no point of her being the MC in the world as it's basically fine without her. There's really no bad guys, nothing she needs to accomplish. Week after week you tune in waiting for an amazing twist and nothing happens. You feel like there should be a build up to something and then *poof* there's nothing.
Mar 24, 2022 1:33 AM

May 2012
Finally this trash is over

I'm surprised that it is rated over 7. In my opinion, it is worst isekai anime in this season
Mar 24, 2022 5:15 AM

Oct 2016
This was a nice show overall, it wasn't anything special, but it doesn't need to be special to be enjoyable. Chances of a second season is low, but if we do, I'd watch it. The season ended conclusively anyway, it was more or less satisfying. 7/10
Mar 24, 2022 5:35 AM

Nov 2013
as much as some people call it boring or trash, this was one of the most relaxing animes this season, one of the few i looked forward to lol

hope there's a season 2 someday :D
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 24, 2022 10:51 AM
Feb 2021
I think this anime is a pretty good anime for relaxing, at least I hope to get a second season
Mar 24, 2022 6:32 PM

Nov 2016
Just Bland... Bland Plot, Bland Premise, Bland Characters and even Blander Settings. You're just gonna forget this show in your mind after 6 hours.
Mar 24, 2022 9:49 PM

Mar 2013
This is such a great final episode befitting this series. I especially love the ending song more than the opening. It isn't that grand as others would hope it would be but that doesn't necessarily mean that it isn't good at all. This story is very light hearted with a bit of drama here and there to actualized the real message of this story.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 25, 2022 1:34 AM

Mar 2010
Loved this anime. Don't even know if it classes itself as an actual isekai since I guess its a -real- world now, at least for Cayna.

I have a question though for those who have read the books and may know more. If its a big spoiler though feel free to PM me, I'm okay with it. But I am very curious...and its killing me. Like a cat lol.
How are the other "players" there?? Some talked about being there for a different amount of time than Cayna has, be it before or after she woke up..
Mar 25, 2022 11:06 AM

Jun 2016
it always sad watched anime seasonal ended !!
Mar 25, 2022 2:20 PM
May 2016
Meh, pretty lackluster overall. Nowhere near as good as Killing Slimes, Kuma Bear probably edges it out too. At least the end finally tried to give a reason why she doesn't try to find a way out (mirroring the mermaid not wanting to go back home because her life is better here) but ignoring the presence to "enjoy the ride" so to speak, doesn't really work when there isn't much to the "ride". She's an OP super woman and she adopts kids, meh. I almost took from it she either created her own "heaven" in her mind filled with the only things that brought her joy in life or she is really dead and this is her actual heaven, made up of the only place she was happy, her game (with her Grampa's AI), and filled with the people she met there.
Mar 25, 2022 4:42 PM

Jan 2020
Wholesome ending. There was a lot of things in the season I didn't like so a lighter hearted series like this was always welcome.

I don't think it was the best of the season or anything but I didn't think it was bad either. I wouldn't mind a season 2

Mar 25, 2022 9:05 PM

Feb 2020
It's not a good show but I liked it for what it was. A wholesome show to relax to :) and for that I'm going to give it a 6/10 for me
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2022 2:21 AM

Oct 2007
good things in the show for me are.. the mercenary being saved from his wounds, the loli being rescued from the zombies, and the mermaid finding happiness in the village.

annoyed at the mean spirited humor of Cayna hurting people when she's in a bad mood.

overall, it's a watchable anime. 5/10
Mar 26, 2022 8:20 AM
Sep 2020
This series has a fairly relaxed story, there is not much conflict in it and this is the anime I really look for because I don't want to see too much conflict,because in my life there are so many conflicts that occur, that's why I really like this anime

If this anime gets season 2 I will watch it again, even though it's not an easy thing, overall the story of this anime is also not too bad
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» I guess no season 2?

MrNaoB - Apr 16

6 by Miyu_03 »»
Apr 18, 4:43 PM

» No romance then?

rishamr - Mar 27

8 by rishamr »»
Mar 28, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Leadale no Daichi nite Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 26, 2022

60 by amf85 »»
Mar 10, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Leadale no Daichi nite Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 19, 2022

71 by amf85 »»
Mar 10, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Leadale no Daichi nite Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 16, 2022

24 by basskiller »»
Dec 26, 2023 8:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.