Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 19, 2022 4:03 AM

Dec 2021
I feel same also, i like the comedy but i didnt like this thing wrap as slice of life anime and also didnt like how they 1 episode from 3 parts, which kinda weird to watch (i prefer watch 1 part 24 minutes than 3 parts)

Also i watch because i like Yassan

I mean its good anime but still i hope its like grand blue but hey its more like skit for me than anime
Jun 24, 2022 7:41 PM
Jan 2020
Bad move you made here dude. If you have a complaint or a problem about an anime or a manga you should had just kept it for yourself. Now the fanboys gonna fuck you up until you change your "opinion" (unfortunately opinion doesn't matter in the anime community and no one gives a fuck). Now that you've learned how toxic and self righteous this crybaby fanboys think they are join me in the shadows and forever keep our opinion for ourselves since no one would respect it or they may think that our braincells are lacking because we didn't see the interesting part in the show like how they did. It's the sad truth but that's just how corrupted this degenerates are when they find it offending because someone didn't liked the show they liked because they think when something is interesting then everyone would think it's interesting too, but unfortunately they do not know (since they're uneducated and nothing to do but just jerk off to their so called waifus) that each individuals has different taste and types of anime they like. How sad to see another guy getting fucked up by the offended crybaby fans, come join me in the shadows and never defy the toxic fandom ever again.
Jun 26, 2022 10:48 AM

Oct 2021
Reckless_weeb said:
I just was in mood to watch a high school comedy show so I tried the first 2 episodes of this anime but I didn't find it that interesting as compared to the rating. Anyone has the same experience?

nah, your taste is probably bad.
I am literally in search of a similiar anime like this since I completed it, can't find any similar.
It was like the perfect anime for me in terms of humour.
yes.
Jun 26, 2022 10:53 AM

Oct 2021
ClassyBlitzz said:
Bad move you made here dude. If you have a complaint or a problem about an anime or a manga you should had just kept it for yourself. Now the fanboys gonna fuck you up until you change your "opinion" (unfortunately opinion doesn't matter in the anime community and no one gives a fuck). Now that you've learned how toxic and self righteous this crybaby fanboys think they are join me in the shadows and forever keep our opinion for ourselves since no one would respect it or they may think that our braincells are lacking because we didn't see the interesting part in the show like how they did. It's the sad truth but that's just how corrupted this degenerates are when they find it offending because someone didn't liked the show they liked because they think when something is interesting then everyone would think it's interesting too, but unfortunately they do not know (since they're uneducated and nothing to do but just jerk off to their so called waifus) that each individuals has different taste and types of anime they like. How sad to see another guy getting fucked up by the offended crybaby fans, come join me in the shadows and never defy the toxic fandom ever again.

That is how the anime community works.
You just don't "post" your negative opinion on the forums, since it also comes off as toxic, the fans will also be toxic towards you.
Plus you sound mad and cringe with this text you have right here.
Seems as if you were unable to come off as "right" to the fanboys and decided to express your anger in here, lol.
yes.
Jul 9, 2022 3:22 PM

Sep 2020
Yeah I didn't find it interesting either.
Honestly only some scenes were "funny", like the ones at the river.
It's not that I don't like comedy shows, for example I loved Konosuba but that was actually hilarious. In this one I kept a straight face for almost all the episodes because the jokes were so predictable and boring.
Jul 11, 2022 11:05 AM
Jun 2021
Reckless_weeb said:
I just was in mood to watch a high school comedy show so I tried the first 2 episodes of this anime but I didn't find it that interesting as compared to the rating. Anyone has the same experience?
I also didn't get into in first two episodes but it gets good afterwards
Jul 22, 2022 9:43 AM
Apr 2022
Piromysl said:
I also did not found that funny. Comedy was mid at best. That scene in which few girls are tormenting a guy was not only not funny, but actually even sad and depressing.

Meh...
5/10

I agree my friend.....
Dec 4, 2022 5:57 PM

Jul 2021
I also agree, I watched the first 3 episode I think. then put it on hold because I was dissapointed that it was not as funny as expected. Then I watched Grand Blue and Asobi Asobae. Those anime genuinely makes me laugh!
Dec 4, 2022 7:26 PM

Aug 2020
Average coomer attention span:

RjtheGreat14 said:
I also agree, I watched the first 3 episode I think. then put it on hold because I was dissapointed that it was not as funny as expected. Then I watched Grand Blue and Asobi Asobae. Those anime genuinely makes me laugh!

IgnatiusTheFirst said:
I feel same also, i like the comedy but i didnt like this thing wrap as slice of life anime and also didnt like how they 1 episode from 3 parts, which kinda weird to watch (i prefer watch 1 part 24 minutes than 3 parts)

Also i watch because i like Yassan

I mean its good anime but still i hope its like grand blue but hey its more like skit for me than anime
Keep scrolling
Jan 14, 2023 1:43 PM
Jan 2018
Piromysl said:
deceptionous said:

huh? he was just making a joke. you don’t have to make yourself seem like the victim here…

No. I don't think so.
I've been on this forums for quite a while and know that some fanboys really do not like dissenting opinions.
 Reading this thread I agree these people are so defensive when all he asked was a question, also valid link
Jan 14, 2023 1:46 PM
Jan 2018
I personally didn't click with it that much and assuming you haven't I recommend the My Bride is a Mermaid dub if you haven't seen that.
Jan 18, 2023 2:12 PM
Jan 2018
I didn't like it too. What the point of an anime that show the boringness of a high schooler ? Been one, lived through it, don't want to experience it again. Gave up after 4 episodes
Jun 16, 2023 10:25 AM

Jul 2015
PoernamaRaya said:
Piromysl said:

Sorry. I forgot that having an opinion on the internet is a big no-no, because there is nothing more demeaning that earning a scorn of a fanboy by telling them that their favourite anime is a little bit less than an absolute masterpiece.

Once again, why so serious? If you wanted me to roast you it's a pleasure for me, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

Yes, comedy/jokes are subjective but the fact majority of people in here love the comedy in this anime, perhaps your taste just bad?

Also this anime's story is just you and your friends doing stupid things everyday, isn't that the definition of youth and friendship? Or you just doesn't have any friend Mr. Bad Taste? This anime definitely have such a nice SoL comedy plot rather than those kind of RomCom or action comedy. No drama or romance BS.

You need to understand, that being on the internet means, that once a while you'll see an opinion you don't like. Understanding this is a part of growing up.

Jul 6, 2023 11:25 AM

Apr 2013
Yeah, I also wonder why the score is so high. From an 8+ comedy show I expected more, but maybe it was just not my type of comedy.
Aug 8, 2023 9:02 AM
May 2020
I agree, it was the most boring anime I’ve watched ever.
Aug 10, 2023 7:52 PM
Dec 2021
Comedy is subjective if you don't like it you can watch comedy anime that you think is funny
Aug 26, 2023 2:02 AM
Jul 2021
Same here op, I had high hopes for this one. It started very good, a solid funny anime, until they had to introduce the "high school girls" bit/section. Why tho? That section didn't bring anything to the table, besides being a super creepy cringe fest that is.

Also this show immortalises so many societal stereotypes favouring girls over boys/showing the fact that girls can and do whatever they want towards boys and boys can't do anything about it/boys can't do anything to defend themselves against the girls aggressive behavior and much more.

Example in the episode with the boys and girls presidents in the haunted house, the girl president is clearly in the wrong when shes the one that saw the boy naked because of her own stupid mistake. And yet she hits him/yells at him/calls him name(s) and everything and everyone is suppose to be a-okay about it?! Fudge NO!

Me every time I hear the word "reparations": šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 30, 2012

139 by Samurai_YanZi »»
Apr 22, 12:52 PM

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jan 9, 2012

317 by Samurai_YanZi »»
Apr 22, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 26, 2012

294 by Etli_Krrep »»
Feb 10, 3:35 AM

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 16, 2012

141 by WELLERM »»
Jan 14, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Feb 7, 2012

149 by im_rehan »»
Jan 5, 5:49 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.