Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 25, 2022 9:43 AM

Sep 2020
What's with those chains? The true form is revealed, and she is way more powerful than the shadow form, wonder how they are going to beat her.
Mar 26, 2022 7:46 PM

Nov 2009
LOL... Eriko still looking as crazy-looking as ever.

And then Kokoro become Yuuki's "key"

Just when they thought Yuuki was about to get caught, Giant Chicken to the rescue, LOL

... Anna... plz shorten your Chunni so you don't get interrupted... lol

___ ___ ___

Also, love all those Kaizer expressions, best of this episode. (they overdid it cause they wanted to make it "memorable" since this will be the last we ever see this Kaizer.)

___ ___ ___

And then Peco defeats the Evil Queen with her "full power", only to find out that was a literal "fake"... and the "real" has awakened.

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 27, 2022 1:22 AM

Oct 2008
oh man! this episode such GREATNESS!
5/5.
kudos to all the staff who worked their hardest sweat pouring to all their passion!

Mar 27, 2022 2:48 AM
Sep 2020
I kind of hate it in this 11th episode, that guy came very late and who is actually the mc in here haha
But anyway, the picture quality of cygames is really good plus the sound that booms like a boom when pecorine makes a princess strike, I like it
Mar 27, 2022 4:50 AM

Oct 2017
Pecorine is truly admirable.
Mar 28, 2022 2:51 PM

Mar 2010
The fights were nb but it just felt dragged out. But damn twas nice seeing that demon gal fight.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 28, 2022 4:01 PM

Mar 2021
What's going ooooon ?! xD
Kaizer 200% sadistic ! But she was not the real one again ?

Ngl this Kaizer v2 is so badass, and remind me of Kiana Herrscher from Honkai, goddess to goddess <3

Next one final fight ?! Lets see Yuki if he's finally usefull ~
Mar 28, 2022 7:41 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hah that big chicken again. Not to mention the Twilight Caravan had some hidden mission there with Neneka clone. I really forget if those guild and all of those girls already introduced previous season, tho. I am so forgetting all the character from this franchises, not going to lie xd.

Alright, so Kokkoro got a key. I wonder what its usage against Kaiser. The big battle over in a two ways around. As always its stunning me. Twilight Caravan almost complete their mission, but ofc its only reach an 'almost' meaning. Meanwhile, Pecorine looks pretty much destroyed there, but her determination to save Karyl was very appreciated. Until the knight manage to return back normal, everything looks like become a good end.

Unfortunately when you think its all over and turns out well, the real Kaiser showed herself. Fortunately after a long way to go, Yuuki manage to arrive right there at the perfect time.

Very well, lets end this season into another good level of fights, shall you, Cygames?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 29, 2022 6:37 AM

Jul 2021
I can't stop laughing with Kaiser's expression LMAO
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 5, 2022 5:04 AM

Dec 2008
yabei desu ne!?

That was a really intense episode, the serious twist recently turns the cute Princess Connect into pitch black dark fantasy. It's really something else, I was at the edge of my seat for the whole episode.

That Kaiser was just a cheap shadow and the real one is the scariest character of the show.
I hope Christina will take over the fight against her, that would make sense after everything she said.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2022 3:13 PM
Nov 2020
Rem4lifexD said:
Great episode! Only thing I will point out is that Jun's inferno shield in the game would easily block Princess Strike since PS does minor amounts of damage and really is just there for the defense buff.
Will Yuuki be able to destroy Kaiser?!

Looking forward to the next episode!

Maybe it's just gameplay mechanic that Peco's Princess Strike does minor damage but in lore it does more damage. Same with Jun's Inferno Shield in gameplay mechanics it can block most attacks but if the damage reaches a certain point the shield won't be able to handle it and it will break just like when Christina used Numbers Avalon on my Jun that has activated UB, Chris's UB penetrated through the shield and killed my Jun.
Apr 8, 2022 3:36 PM
Nov 2020
gimlix said:
tottoja said:
As an "anime only" i can and did enjoy the sakuga and service, yes.

But also as an "anime only" i don't understand at all whats really going on and why.
Also they key ameth gave kokkoro felt like a big ass pull (since we know nothing about that), same for neneka-clone appearing out of nowhere in a situation where kaiser has her caged inside that plant-thingy (how tf can she still clone hereself and go outside like nothing happend.)

Also those new characters (guild members) they are and look cool, ther're strong but since we knew nothing about them, they also felt like an asspull.

As for Kaiser/Mana how can i care at all about her when i don't know her objective, motivation....
the fuck is up with that kaiser-shadow... i don't understand anything.

and I thought I was alone...

Seems like u didn't even watched season 1, various guilds were introduced there. Twilight Caravan, the guild that appeared to fight Christina and free Neneka's real body was also in season 1 so no they're not an asspull u just didn't pay attention to detail.

Kaiser's motive/objective is to subjugate the world and to shape it into the way she wants and to force the Goddess Minerva to grant her wish to become a god.

The Kaiser shadow was created as a stand-in while the real Kaiser is stealing the powers of other people to get back her inherent ability that she lost because of so many world resets that happened. "Hadou Tensei" is what it's called, an ability gives her a transformation and a massive mana reserve, not only that, with Hadou Tensei she could unleash a tactical spell that could level an entire city. A spell as powerful as a nuclear bomb.

The "Key" that Ameth gave to Kokkoro wasn't an asspull, it was shown previously on Yuuki's flashbacks in previous timeline where he and the rest died and his soul was taken to Ameth's garden. Before Labyrista reset the world (anime) she gave it to Yuuki that Key is Yuuki's Princess Knight power limiter.

Yuuki likes to push himself way too much so Ameth decided to give the Key to Kokkoro to prevent Yuuki from abusing his powers too much.

Now about the Neneka clone, Neneka always had multiple clones dispatched all over the world so that in case something happens to her real body she could still act somehow. Around episode 9 or 10 she can actually be seen talking to Twilight Caravan guild in butterfly forn. In the game this is also how she got her memories back after the mass memory wipe.
Apr 8, 2022 3:41 PM
Nov 2020
tottoja said:

But also as an "anime only" i don't understand at all whats really going on and why.
Also they key ameth gave kokkoro felt like a big ass pull (since we know nothing about that), same for neneka-clone appearing out of nowhere in a situation where kaiser has her caged inside that plant-thingy (how tf can she still clone hereself and go outside like nothing happend.)

Also those new characters (guild members) they are and look cool, ther're strong but since we knew nothing about them, they also felt like an asspull.

As for Kaiser/Mana how can i care at all about her when i don't know her objective, motivation....

Seems like u didn't even watched season 1, various guilds were introduced there. Twilight Caravan, the guild that appeared to fight Christina and free Neneka's real body was also in season 1 so no they're not an asspull u just didn't pay attention to detail.

Kaiser's motive/objective is to subjugate the world and to shape it into the way she wants and to force the Goddess Minerva to grant her wish to become a god.

The Kaiser shadow was created as a stand-in while the real Kaiser is stealing the powers of other people to get back her inherent ability that she lost because of so many world resets that happened. "Hadou Tensei" is what it's called, an ability gives her a transformation and a massive mana reserve, not only that, with Hadou Tensei she could unleash a tactical spell that could level an entire city. A spell as powerful as a nuclear bomb.

The "Key" that Ameth gave to Kokkoro wasn't an asspull, it was shown previously on Yuuki's flashbacks in previous timeline where he and the rest died and his soul was taken to Ameth's garden. Before Labyrista reset the world (anime) she gave it to Yuuki that Key is Yuuki's Princess Knight power limiter.

Yuuki likes to push himself way too much so Ameth decided to give the Key to Kokkoro to prevent Yuuki from abusing his powers too much.

Now about the Neneka clone, Neneka always had multiple clones dispatched all over the world so that in case something happens to her real body she could still act somehow. Around episode 9 or 10 she can actually be seen talking to Twilight Caravan guild in butterfly forn. In the game this is also how she got her memories back after the mass memory wipe.
Apr 8, 2022 3:46 PM
Nov 2020
LinkcarioX said:
tottoja said:

Yeah I can kind of see this happening for a lot of anime only people.
Me, as a player of the game I know a lot of things that give sense to a lot of what's happening in the anime like Mana's motivations, why is there a Neneka clone, the power of the Twilight Caravan as a whole and even why is everything happening in the first place; like, we had a bit of context when Labyrista fought Mana, but if you didn't play the game and are up to date or even ahead by playing JP server you won't understand a lot of things.
The problem of being an original story that ties so closely to the games.
So yeah, I can't blame you for feeling that way.

He just wasn't paying attention to detail, he doesn't even fcking know Twilight Caravan guild when they were CLEARLY introduced in season 1 of the anime and now he's saying "We don't know them so they're asspull".
Apr 8, 2022 4:45 PM

Feb 2017
Shirowhite01 said:
LinkcarioX said:

Yeah I can kind of see this happening for a lot of anime only people.
Me, as a player of the game I know a lot of things that give sense to a lot of what's happening in the anime like Mana's motivations, why is there a Neneka clone, the power of the Twilight Caravan as a whole and even why is everything happening in the first place; like, we had a bit of context when Labyrista fought Mana, but if you didn't play the game and are up to date or even ahead by playing JP server you won't understand a lot of things.
The problem of being an original story that ties so closely to the games.
So yeah, I can't blame you for feeling that way.

He just wasn't paying attention to detail, he doesn't even fcking know Twilight Caravan guild when they were CLEARLY introduced in season 1 of the anime and now he's saying "We don't know them so they're asspull".

I'm talking about the ones this episode introduced without giving us any context about them... of course i remember the ones from season 1. -_-
Apr 9, 2022 11:44 PM
Nov 2020
tottoja said:
Shirowhite01 said:

I'm talking about the ones this episode introduced without giving us any context about them... of course i remember the ones from season 1. -_-

U're talking about Twilight Caravan guild yes? The only 3 members that weren't shown in s1 are Ruka, Nanaka and Anna...Ruka is the guild master of Twilight Caravan guild, her hobby is helping anyone in need to the point she gets hailed as a hero. In her story quest in the game Yuuki gets dragged in all the trouble she gets involved in. But when Yuuki gets injured because of her she started to think things through before getting involved in any dangerous situation.

As for Anna, i'm not too familiar with her as i don't have her in the game. All i know is she's a chuuni who does chuuni stuff and spout chuuni stuff. She gets along well with Nanaka (the mage with the mask) and Eriko (the battle freak oni who traumatized Yuuki)

Nanaka i don't know much about her either i think i have her in the game but never level her. She loves to give her skills flashy names. She's also a self-proclaimed Magical Girl who will save the world or something like that.
Apr 12, 2022 12:16 PM

Aug 2018
It feels as if Ameth and Kokkoro already had this talk.. Feels as if maybe I watched it already.. But not deja vu.. Maybe they talked it earlier in the series or something, I don't remember..
Jun 9, 2022 6:57 AM

Jul 2015
No offense to Kaizer's VA but he really does a great job at makes me hate the annoying character even more. Can't wait to see Yuuki's time to shine in battle.

Jun 20, 2022 3:59 AM

Apr 2011
Lots of really amazing fight scenes. Christina is one tough girl.

So that one is a shadow and the real one appears and becomes the last boss.
Jun 25, 2022 4:32 PM

Sep 2019
Final boss arrived. Have to say, the Twilight vs Christina fight was incomparably more entartaining than whatever was happening on the surface and is my favorite thing to happen since episode 5. I was charmed by Eriko lol. Peco x traitor cat reunion kinda anticlimatic.
Nov 6, 2022 4:17 PM
Aug 2019
Why do the villains keep their enemies alive only to get defeated in later years ?
Aside from that , even the the plot is predictable it's still quite an enjoyable show.
Loved every seconds of it.
May 28, 2023 8:03 AM

Apr 2013
I'm already quite tired of all the fighting, so I'm actually glad this ends next episode.
Aug 18, 2023 1:46 PM

Sep 2017
I had to delay watching the last 4 episodes, until I could do so without being constantly reminded of how annoyed I was about the EN version of the game being pulled. Seeing all the characters that I no longer have, make their inevitable appearances in these showdowns does make me a little nostalgic, but fortunately the quality is such that I can still enjoy it 
Nov 8, 2023 10:13 AM

Nov 2010
I must say Lady Ameth is also one of the top delicious-looking girls in the show. I will screw her on sight! Her woman holes are magnetizing my D!

The fight against Christina was very cool! An impressive showcase of high-level abilities! Also, Christina looks so damn sexy when she fights! Her delicious boobies and armpits are a great combo!

Ah, so that explains why there are two Kaisers. Good twist.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Princess Connect Season 3 Leak

Kingfariz - Apr 24, 2023

10 by Liddo-kun »»
Apr 7, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2022

118 by Forum »»
Mar 20, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

82 by extralie »»
Jan 31, 1:39 AM

» Appreciation Post

Ice0105 - Mar 14, 2022

15 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Jan 20, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

60 by MizuhoKamui »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.