Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2022 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Not going to lie, that Chiyoda team looks like a bunch of Halloween cosplayers.

Still, the episode did take itself seriously with an intense match. I'm actually impressed by some of the plays shown and the speed their team. However, the episode didn't impresse me much overall as there wasn't anything unique that particularly stood out.
Mar 21, 2022 8:38 AM
Sep 2015
Best episode yet, everyone joining force on taking down Chiyoda team, even Ojiro himself LOL.
Mar 21, 2022 8:52 AM

Jul 2017
So instead of head honcho Ojiro coming out to face the Minato Tribe, it's Yui Kamiki and her ragtag team to face them for a start as a test before the real Chiyoda Tribe showdown.

Haru's sudden confession to Saori just came out of left field, and this gag of a joke just doesn't land. What remains is a game of XB fought to the death, and the Minato Tribe will never get a fair play like this. Even with all the other tribes in alliance helping out Minato Tribe, overcoming Chiyoda Tribe's dirty but insanely strong game is just second to none on chances.

The power of friendship trope strikes this one out the ball park.
Mar 21, 2022 9:07 AM

Jul 2011
About game going bad, half I blame Haru for confessing to Saori, thus raising a bad flag for the game, the other half is because Chiyoda are good.

Seeing Yui having her fight scenes, I really hope that Saori will have good fight scenes at the end.

Ojiro once again having dubious morality compass, this time with, you can beat people to death, but no shooting in the game.
Mar 21, 2022 11:57 AM

Jan 2010
Yeah that woman just dirty the game more than enough, ojiro must be really pissed, it's not looking good for her.
Mar 21, 2022 3:42 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It may have been kinda cheesy, but I’m really liking this final arc, it’s just so hype seeing most of the tribes we’ve seen Minato Tribe face before show up to help defeat Chiyoda Tribe, I’m also glad to see Enoki again lol. And it seems they saved some of the budget for Yui’s kicking scenes, when she was fighting Hana it looks especially great, but sadly she’s just like Tenshin with her underhanded tactics by pulling a gun, and it seems Ojiro isn’t happy about that, wondering what’ll go down in the finale next week. Also that random Haru confession to Saori was great lol, and there was some good new OST as well.

And there’s 1 week left, it hasn’t been a favorite of mine but I’ve enjoyed this show just for how cool it is, definitely been a fun time.
Mar 21, 2022 3:43 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So the battle between Minato tribe and Chiyoda turned into a free for all with all the tribes helping Minato. I guess Ojiro saw enough of the BS that Yui was doing and he's going to put her in her place for stepping out of line.
Mar 21, 2022 4:46 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Alright, so the match just way too chaotic than the match against Ota. Bgm way too loud again, damn my ears. Even they need to unite all the previous tribe power, but still unable to bring down that crazy woman with crazy unbeliavable suit. Kek. What the heck is goin on here, i really don't understand. Even Haru confessed to Arisugawa. Goddamn. Dude, she just shot him. If she really desire to trash him than why not just targetting his head already? Well, ofc Ojiro stopped her and become the later hero. Big twist. Yea, really don't know what the heck is goin here. So lets just save my excuse here for the final episode next week...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 22, 2022 1:56 AM

Dec 2020
haru's sudden pre game confession Wwwwhat?? i mean good on him but that was kinda lamešŸ˜­

everybody helping out here wooohoooo!!! and hot lady with the pink hair is in action Maybe this is my fav ep
Mar 22, 2022 7:28 PM

Jan 2011
Funny this show is at it's "best" when it just drops all the XB baseball and its just brawling also when the joke of a main cast gets tossed to the side line because their only good for getting clown'd on

wish Kamiki Yui wasn't so awful because damn is she cool was enjoying the fight then just just brought out a gun sheesh
Mar 23, 2022 4:07 AM

Mar 2021
does This really give you good fights and a complete storyline
Mar 23, 2022 7:43 AM

Jun 2021
Right, so normally I would have posted right after the episode releases but I've been sick the last few days, and still am, so sorry about that (not that anyone was hanging on to see my posts anyway).

So we've begun the final battle. So are Chiyoda Tribe's players in their dumbass masks mind controlled? Or robots? Or just super powerful evil? There's something not right about them.

OOOOOOH Haru likes Arisugawa! *makes dumb kissy noises*

One by one the other tribe friends we made along the way come in, this is gonna be some Endgame level final boss fight. Couple of questions tho?

1. Does anyone remember the Shinagawa Tribe? I was like "oh yeah, they're the two nerds from the beginning of the show, I almost forgot"

2. How is Hanafuda so damn powerful? Seriously, where did that come from. You have to bring a gun to a baseball fight to knock him down.

3. HOW THE FUCK IS SONODA STILL ALIVE?!!! He survived a bombing, then turns out, oh he wasn't actually killed because even when he was cornered and it looked like the other guy was totally gonna kill him, it still happened off screen so I don't know what to believe anymore. CHAOS!!!!

4. What is Yui's endgoal here? I was assuming we'd get the big twist at the end of this episode as to who is really pulling the strings but I guess the big twist (at least for me) is that Mr. Chaos is still alive. Also Yui's got legs for DAYS!!!

5. Where's Taiga? Enoki really wants to know.

So now Ojiro enters the fray? Is this going to be a baseball match or just a full on fist fight? This show has been rather mid if I'm being honest, but it's one of those shows I can't look away from. I'm actually hyped to see how this ends.

Don't drop the ball on this one, guys.
Mar 23, 2022 3:29 PM

Oct 2016
This shit is so brain damaged, that's what happens when you write something without even trying to have some kind of logic or consistency or something of value.

But damn I enjoy it, and I at least appreciate how the good guys got absolutely bodied by the clearly superior villains for once, now if they win against the baddies in the last episode that will get ruined by I still enjoyed this stupid show as a whole.
Mar 23, 2022 6:28 PM

Sep 2020
Hanafuda is right, those were some nice legs.
Mar 23, 2022 6:36 PM

Jan 2017
Cheesy twist with all the tribes helping out Minato but DAMN WAS IT SATISFYING. It only took a gunshot to make Ojiro stop this madness lmao

Have a feeling that the final episode won't really be a match but a 1-on-1 between Ojiro and Kazuki
May 5, 2022 10:27 AM

Jul 2015
R.I.P. Mita, despite not dying your sacrifice won't be forgotton.

Not sure what to think of every tribe joining Minato against Chiyoda but I guess its cool.

Jun 18, 2023 2:53 AM
Feb 2017
I thought it was okay

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tribe Nine Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2022

28 by LimiterLily »»
Mar 5, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Tribe Nine Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2022

13 by No-Life-101 »»
Jun 18, 2023 2:53 AM

Poll: » Tribe Nine Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

20 by No-Life-101 »»
Jun 18, 2023 2:52 AM

Poll: » Tribe Nine Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2022

13 by No-Life-101 »»
Jun 18, 2023 2:52 AM

Poll: » Tribe Nine Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2022

15 by No-Life-101 »»
Jun 18, 2023 2:51 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.