Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 20, 2022 1:02 PM
Dec 2018
MAL has finally setted up that the show has 50 episodes, however the series contain some episodes that are a "talk show" with Icchy & Naru (the performers of the opening and ending songs), where they play or do challenges, in which these are excluded from the anime main storyline.

I counted it and there are a total of 13 episodes that are Icchy and Naru's episodes. Which subtracted from 50, 37 are the main anime story. I haven't seen any of these episodes, but MAL accepts only anime episodes, so is there a way to edit it? Or will MAL eventually notice this and edit it for they own?
Mar 31, 2022 7:17 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I mean, even anilist and anidb input this as 50 episode too. So i don't really know how you come up to the idea that those 'talk show' must be retracted from total of episodes. You may be mistaken that 'talk show' as something outside the main episode contain, but you still believe it as the only part of the episode. Or if you want to debate it can go directly to the anime db moderator.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 31, 2022 2:46 PM
Dec 2018
badabass said:
I mean, even anilist and anidb input this as 50 episode too. So i don't really know how you come up to the idea that those 'talk show' must be retracted from total of episodes. You may be mistaken that 'talk show' as something outside the main episode contain, but you still believe it as the only part of the episode. Or if you want to debate it can go directly to the anime db moderator.

Aikatsu Planet consisted of 25 episodes, the last one being a behind the scenes special, in which MAL eventually discounted it, as you see on this site only 24 episodes are trackable: https://myanimelist.net/anime/42653/Aikatsu_Planet

so i though that only the ones who are the main story should be trackable, specially because they aren't getting subbed, but if it gets changed i think is just a matter of time.
Mar 31, 2022 3:02 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
If it's not animated it should definitly be excluded from the series judged by how it's done in the past.

Take Dimension High School for example, it is mixed live action and cgi and is the standard 12 episodes of 24 min but because it's part live action it's listed as 11 episodes of 10 minutes (last episode was full live action). And that is even part of the story.

On the other hand Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream has pointless live action sections at the start and end of each episode which makes up a few minutes per episode but it seems to be included in the listed run time here on MAL. Oh well, guess we'll have to wait and see what they do about this one.
Apr 2, 2022 1:02 AM

Sep 2016
The Icchi & Naru episodes contain animated recaps of the series they are not full live action, they are around 50/50 live action and animated recaps I'd say.
ooReikoApr 2, 2022 1:16 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Mix! Episode 50 Discussion

badabass - Jan 27

0 by badabass »»
Jan 27, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Mix! Episode 49 Discussion

badabass - Jan 27

0 by badabass »»
Jan 27, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Mix! Episode 48 Discussion

badabass - Jan 27

0 by badabass »»
Jan 27, 7:15 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Mix! Episode 44 Discussion

badabass - Dec 9, 2023

0 by badabass »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:05 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Mix! Episode 43 Discussion

badabass - Dec 9, 2023

0 by badabass »»
Dec 9, 2023 7:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.