Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3

New
Pages (21) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 6, 2022 4:12 PM

Dec 2018
Yiyell said:
SweetBabyBrat said:
My sister read a webtoon I believe and now can not remember the name of it. It doesn't ring a bell for me but maybe someone else.

A girl is at a party for royals I think and a dragon comes and kidnaps her to it's cave. She also has a snake that keeps evolving it's skin and gaining diamond skin. The dragons mother shows up, she stay's with them for awhile, leaves with the promise to come visit and to not give the location of them. The mother gives her a compass that is supposed to lead them to the person they are looking for or something like that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, sorry I can't give you more information then that.
Thanx so much :o)

I’m pretty sure that’s the The Golden Haired Elementalist but later in the story

Awesome, thanx so much for the help :o)
Jun 8, 2022 7:47 AM
Aug 2018
I was looking for this manga, its ecchi much of nudity
I remember there was "aliens" that look like a giant stuffed bear cute costume. it spit slime that melt the girls uniform, and then eat the pu55y juice from them by tentacle from its mouth
it only can be defeated by a girl that wear bikini "super suit"

you guys know the sauce?
Jun 8, 2022 8:26 AM
Community Mod
+ Manga DB Staff

Feb 2017
Post #148 merged from a duplicate thread.

@Rohman_sky This description reminds me of Seishokuki.
Jun 9, 2022 5:57 AM

Feb 2021
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Heyyy guess who's back?? Me!

Anyway, I'm looking for this one shoujo ai manga. Iirc, the setting is two best friends entering the same school and the main character finds a female senior she admired back in junior high. I think there is also a tutor(?) who is also a female who frequently comes to the main character's house. Sorry for the lack of description but that's all I remember.

Any help is appreciated.
Anyone knows? Still waiting for help.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Jun 9, 2022 11:55 AM
Aug 2018
Phloup said:
Post #148 merged from a duplicate thread.

@Rohman_sky This description reminds me of Seishokuki.
thanks man, you're a life savior
Jun 11, 2022 5:19 AM

Aug 2018
What's the name of every manga character in this photo?
Jun 11, 2022 5:24 PM
Mar 2022
Help me find this anime😭

The anime where a girl commits suicide because her boss had sex with her and the mc is trying to save her by going back in time
Jun 14, 2022 11:18 AM

Jun 2015
Saori_Shun said:
What's the name of every manga character in this photo?

Girl on the far right is Tsuruya from the Haruhi franchise.
Jun 15, 2022 7:47 PM
Jan 2021
Hi, I'm looking for a manga.
I remember it being about this little cafe that you had to climb a lot of stairs to get to. The owner of the cafe is this guy, who makes really delicious desserts and pastries. He and his siblings own the cafe after their parents died (i think?). The only sibling who could bake was the eldest sibling (i think he has black hair). But, plot twist, he's already dead and is a ghost.
The customers are always taken aback by the fact that this ghost guy is always smoking, when he is a literal baker, but those cigarettes are special, they are what allows ghost guy to be just like a living person.
I think there's a secret behind his death? I don't remember.
I don't think ghost guys siblings know he's dead.
Oh, and they're being chased by loan sharks or something?
I remember one chapter where this like, foodie woman goes to the cafe. Is shocked by the stairs, then arrives and is shocked that ghost guy is smoking, and then shocked by how good the food is. I think. Maybe.
Some of the details are iffy, but thats all i remember.
Jun 18, 2022 5:15 AM
Dec 2020
KatOtaku said:
Hi, I'm looking for a manga.
I remember it being about this little cafe that you had to climb a lot of stairs to get to. The owner of the cafe is this guy, who makes really delicious desserts and pastries. He and his siblings own the cafe after their parents died (i think?). The only sibling who could bake was the eldest sibling (i think he has black hair). But, plot twist, he's already dead and is a ghost.
The customers are always taken aback by the fact that this ghost guy is always smoking, when he is a literal baker, but those cigarettes are special, they are what allows ghost guy to be just like a living person.
I think there's a secret behind his death? I don't remember.
I don't think ghost guys siblings know he's dead.
Oh, and they're being chased by loan sharks or something?
I remember one chapter where this like, foodie woman goes to the cafe. Is shocked by the stairs, then arrives and is shocked that ghost guy is smoking, and then shocked by how good the food is. I think. Maybe.
Some of the details are iffy, but thats all i remember.

I'm just gonna comment here because this looks GREAT, so I wanna find out what the name is as well :)
Jun 18, 2022 1:21 PM

Sep 2014
Hi, I'm looking for a BL.

Maybe, it's in a multi-stories volume.
A college student dates a man older than him (maybe called Miki-san?). The older one feels very insecure about their age difference. One time he sees his lover with his friends who are young like him and he feels very depressed. The older one may be blond/with light hair. The younger one has short dark hair.
Yeah very short, that's why I think it's a chapter in a multi-stories volume.

Thank you in advance ♥
Jun 20, 2022 5:38 PM
Playing Violet

Jun 2017
Me and my friend here on MAL were looking to find a series.

It's this ecchi series about this girl who lives with a male classmate and the guy's sister owns a brotel where the girl mc works as a cleaning staff. Can't remember much more then that, sorry..
Jun 21, 2022 1:11 AM
Jun 2022
alright, there's this manga in which a guy reincarnates as a priest and he already knows the story of this priest, how his pink-haired maid is actually a thief who tricks and robs him, and how his nun girlfriend is abused by another fat guy.
so he uses his future knowledge to live a better life. to make things better for himself by tricking his maid and by saving his girlfriend. among other things.
its a kinda adult manga or ecchi.
I think the MC was golden-haired, I could be wrong, and somewhat shota or young. definitely not adult. there's also a type of system but it is very minor,lvling up.
he has a manor and a village maybe a few under his control, before waking up in this priest's body. the priest was kind of dumb, and naive so almost everyone took advantage of him. That's all I can remember I definitely read it between Nov 2021-Feb 2022.
Jun 21, 2022 10:14 AM
Jun 2022
I need help finding a manga I’ve read before. It’s a romance manga about reincarnation of characters into modern Japan. There were multiple interconnected stories with the couples. The couples were, a cat and it’s owner reincarnated to a teacher and his childhood friend student, a sickly girl and a man in an older Japan who reincarnated into an elementary kid and a high school girl, a servant and a princess into high school students, a couple who fought into high school students where the girl can’t remember the past but the guy can and a minor couple was a prince and his maid.

Thank you!
Jun 23, 2022 3:22 AM

Jan 2021
styuijg77 said:
I need help finding a manga I’ve read before. It’s a romance manga about reincarnation of characters into modern Japan. There were multiple interconnected stories with the couples. The couples were, a cat and it’s owner reincarnated to a teacher and his childhood friend student, a sickly girl and a man in an older Japan who reincarnated into an elementary kid and a high school girl, a servant and a princess into high school students, a couple who fought into high school students where the girl can’t remember the past but the guy can and a minor couple was a prince and his maid.

Thank you!

Its Zense coupling.
https://myanimelist.net/manga/128072/Zense_Coupling?q=zense%20coupln%5C&cat=manga
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jun 23, 2022 12:03 PM
Jun 2022
Hello, so there’s this manga that i want to re-read so bad but i cant remember the title at all. The story tells about a boy that cooks really well and his specialty is croquette. His grandfather dont find him masculine enough to become a man due to his good home economic skills so he decided to put him into an all girls boarding school where he met a girl that is totally his polar opposite. There’s also this identical twin and turns out one of them are a male.
I hope you guys can help me. No matter how hard i try i just cant find it. Pls. Thank you.
Jun 23, 2022 10:07 PM

Jun 2021
Ichiroptera said:
Hello, so there’s this manga that i want to re-read so bad but i cant remember the title at all. The story tells about a boy that cooks really well and his specialty is croquette. His grandfather dont find him masculine enough to become a man due to his good home economic skills so he decided to put him into an all girls boarding school where he met a girl that is totally his polar opposite. There’s also this identical twin and turns out one of them are a male.
I hope you guys can help me. No matter how hard i try i just cant find it. Pls. Thank you.

Hanayashiki no Juunin-tachi
Jun 23, 2022 10:21 PM
Jun 2022
Voryn_Ur said:
Ichiroptera said:

Hanayashiki no Juunin-tachi

THANK YOU SO MUCH 😭😭😭
Jun 25, 2022 5:16 AM
Jun 2022
Hello please help me find a H-dojin I am looking for.
some of these are similar to my memory

This 18+dojinshi have 3-4 volume (I think). The art is pretty good it publish in nhentai for like 2-4 year now
A Mc ( High school boy) comeback to countryside due to his father illness
And Have been order by his grandfather. To create a heir to the family by impregnating his aunt (may be his daughter uncle. She is like 26).
And the topic in the next chap. Is about his uncle and taxi driver discuss about the difference of the civilization of country side and city

And Mc go on a date with his aunt In a city too
Oh the other thing. The Mc are having sex with a glasses girl of the book store in the countryside too
And his grand father are thinking a glorious day in the past where politician every where are coming to his place for socialize

Here is a reference of the Dojin I forgot (setting countryside )
https://e-hentai.org/g/2253221/8721f27b5f/
hillgo001Jun 26, 2022 7:22 AM
Jun 25, 2022 9:52 PM
Jul 2016
Jun 26, 2022 10:22 AM

Sep 2009
either manhwa or manhua, can't remember

think mc either reincarnated or was sent back in time but at some point he gets told to join a group of people before he can participate in the big dungeons, so he joins a small one

the supervisor there is a drunk girl that can kinda tell something feels off about mc

also can recall that in that party there's this dude that packed a lot of weapons in his bag and at some point gets into a fight with MC because MC didn't bring that much

once inside the dungeon, things go kinda bad and their group gets ambushed by monsters stronger than the dungeon rank and they start loosing people

can't recall anything past this
Jun 26, 2022 10:41 AM

Jan 2021

1:- Not so sure about this one
2:- UQ Holder

Jun 28, 2022 4:13 AM
Feb 2021

No. 6 looks like Yukinoshita Yukino from Oregairu
Jun 28, 2022 6:14 AM
Jul 2018
SketchhFive2 said:
been trying to remember but all searches lead to some other manga. (black and white lily or something)
What i remember about it is that it is set in an all girls high school, the main protag is short with a small pair of pigtails, the school has a competition of sorts where a two students join to form a team and go through a series of challenges to showcase how close they are and earn the title of top 'flowers' 'lilies' 'bouquet' or something.
main protag doesnt really like the school or agree with its motto (which i dont remember) and is only participating to prove a point.
does anybody know what im talking about or was this all a dream??

I think this one might be what you're after
https://myanimelist.net/manga/3039/Strawberry_Panic?q=strawberry%20panic&cat=manga
Jun 28, 2022 6:23 AM
Jul 2018
Looking for a manga that was about a young man/teenager who learned how to astral project or leave his body while sleeping. Using this power, he spys on his girlfriend who wouldn't have sex with him as she said it was too painful. Eventually, he discovers she's sleeping with another man. He also meets a woman who also has this power. I think they hook up. I seem to recall music, or a guitar, or maybe a band/concert was involved in the story.
I read this around 2010-2013-ish. At the time, I believe it only had a handful of chapters but I'm not sure. May be hentai, but I doubt it, probably only ecchi.
Jun 28, 2022 11:52 AM
Apr 2021
looking for a manga that was mainly about a boy (who was asocial I think) and a girl in highschool and their relationship. Its a short one (like 30 chapters? Not sure) and it had a sketchy artstyle aswell.
Jun 29, 2022 10:53 AM
Apr 2021
Hey guys
I need some help
I'm trying to find a very specific manga
It's got a very unique premise so it shouldn't be too hard
The premise is about an old widower who, after a chance encounter with a young woman in the cinema, decides to reframe her life and goes to film school to try to become a director in spite of her advanced age
If someone can help me find it, it is much appreciated
Thank you
Jun 29, 2022 2:16 PM

Dec 2019
hi fellow weebs i have arrived to acquire the source for following panel
Jun 29, 2022 7:24 PM

Jun 2021
JohnnyDee said:
Hey guys
I need some help
The premise is about an old widower who, after a chance encounter with a young woman in the cinema, decides to reframe her life and goes to film school to try to become a director in spite of her advanced age
Thank you

Umi ga Hashiru End Roll
Jun 29, 2022 9:00 PM
Apr 2021
Voryn_Ur said:
JohnnyDee said:
Hey guys
I need some help
Thank you

Umi ga Hashiru End Roll

Thats the one, thank you so much!
Jun 30, 2022 4:18 AM
Nov 2015
https://readmanganato.com/manga-hp984972/chapter-280

The site uploaded the wrong story and from this page and on is a different story then what was posted from1-279 can anyone tell me what is being shown from280-290 plz looks interesting.
Jun 30, 2022 5:14 AM

Jan 2017
mkrnova said:

The site uploaded the wrong story and from this page and on is a different story then what was posted from1-279 can anyone tell me what is being shown from280-290 plz looks interesting.

Hug Me , Bossy CEO (Manhua)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jun 30, 2022 5:19 AM
Nov 2015
Alexioos95 said:
mkrnova said:

Hug Me , Bossy CEO (Manhua)

Thank you for the help
Jun 30, 2022 12:04 PM
Dec 2016
Hi, i am looking for manga that i vaguely remember. The story is about a trash human being who had power to make people disappear with his finger(?) after having a dream(?). he though that by making them disappear it would killed them but in actuality by doing that he is choosing those people to be saved from disaster by riding an ark. In the end he didn't ride the ark and choose to stay to had s*x with his ex-girlfriend.
Jul 1, 2022 1:23 AM
Sep 2018
https://pinterest.com/pin/839639924292507321/

Anyone knows where she is from?
Jul 1, 2022 2:27 AM

Jan 2021

Shinomiya Kouta wa Mada Shinenai: Border of the Dead
https://myanimelist.net/manga/130463/Shinomiya_Kouta_wa_Mada_Shinenai__Border_of_the_Dead?q=border%20of%20the%20dead&cat=manga
I guess its this one.

Jul 1, 2022 4:41 AM
Sep 2018
Jul 1, 2022 3:22 PM

Jun 2021
Dantsuki said:
Hi, i am looking for manga that i vaguely remember. The story is about a trash human being who had power to make people disappear with his finger(?) after having a dream(?). he though that by making them disappear it would killed them but in actuality by doing that he is choosing those people to be saved from disaster by riding an ark. In the end he didn't ride the ark and choose to stay to had s*x with his ex-girlfriend.

Shuumatsu no Tenki
Jul 1, 2022 5:23 PM

Sep 2014
Is this from a manga? I downloaded this avatar a decade ago in my photobucket account back during the days of using 100x100 avatars for MSN Messenger but reverse image search doesn't work on it.

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Jul 2, 2022 6:45 AM

Aug 2018
What's the name of every manga in this photo?

Jul 2, 2022 7:06 AM

Feb 2014
Saori_Shun said:

sutamain
spirit circle

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Jul 2, 2022 11:50 AM

Aug 2018
machy871 said:
Saori_Shun said:

sutamain
spirit circle
machy871 said:
Saori_Shun said:

sutamain
spirit circle

Thank you! And what are the names of the characters on this woman's nails?

Jul 3, 2022 1:18 AM

May 2011
I'm looking for a manga about a woman and a boy. It's in ancient time. The woman has the power to use kotodama i think. She's some sort of shaman.

In a previous generation there was a powerful woman. that was feared by the normal people. She was killed by a guy she loved. That guy became a king after killing her. If i remember correctly, some part of her body were cut. I remember the eyes and mouth.

In current times, some women inherit the power of her body part. The main female character inherited of the mouth. The government fearing the revival of the ancient shaman is actively hunting her.
Jul 3, 2022 1:43 AM
Jul 2016
https://i.imgur.com/Qj1fOap.jpg

Is this hentai ? or just normal manga ?
Jul 5, 2022 1:33 PM
Mar 2017
I might be remembering 2 isekai together but here goes what I remember.
A whole group/class dies and get reincarnated. There are 2 characters with very similar names,just 1 letter difference in the name. God unfortunately gives the wrong person the OP ability and the other one that is the MC gets a cures(the second part might be wrong bt he get a bad power or curse) something to do with death. All his classmates where treated good in a futuristic world bt he got experimented because of his death power for years. He manages to escape and his classmates kill him because he is unrecognizable because of the experiments and think he is a rouge killer,he swears revenge on them. He then meets God again and gives him even more curse (bad power) and reincarnats him one more time in another world. In the new world he was supposed to die early as a newborn. He is half vampire, half something else. His mom gets killed he learns to control his power,becomes OP as an infant and has his mom soul following him around while he makes acquaintances and friends.
That is all I remember
Jul 6, 2022 10:48 AM
Jul 2022
adhityain said:
Hi. I've been looking for this manga that I read about maybe 10+ years ago.

So the manga is about kendo. I believe the manga mention some of great names like Miyamoto Musashi, Musashibo Benkei, Ushiwakamaru, but they are in the shape of ghost. The main character is a kid of a kendo master. One day, he got some kind of a device that looks like a kendo sword handle, he doesn't know what that device is, but one day when he got home from school, that device suddenly turns on and he sees Musashi's ghost and that device turns into a spirit sword. Long story short, he finds out that he isn't the only one who owns that spirit sword. He trains with it, and find out that he can fly if the spirit sword is turns on. Also he can throw spirit shuriken too.

Sadly that's all I remembered about it. I asked about this manga 2 years ago in this forum but there's only 1 response and he said maybe it was Kurogane but after I look for it, it's not. I hope this manga do exist, and there are someone who can identify it from my description. Thank you so much. Cheers.

I wonder if it's Roulette Battler? when not in use, the device looks like digivice from digimon, but yes, when mastered, the user can fly, and the devices look the same when not activated but each samurai's device can manifest into different energy forms (like Musashi's device has two blades when Kojiro's one is longer)

ah, I also need help finding a manga I once had from 10+ years ago

-I forgot how the MC looks
-They have an older brother, a father, and his mother have long deceased
-They had mental image of his mother as chained mermaid as, to quote him " drowned in sea of sorrows"
-Their father apparently was a mad scientist and later at the end modify the older brother to be his attack dog
-The MC convinced themselves it's not their older brother when the older brother leaped to the enemy and rips the enemy's heart out and eats it.
-Later the older brother briefly regained sanity but chose to die with their father in the building that slowly falls apart as they are too far gone, while wishing the MC happiness
-The older brother have black long wild hair, and there is the artsyle, so I assume it was a 90s manga. The father and the MC have short hair though. I remember the brother wears crop top and black pants too.
Jul 7, 2022 1:33 PM

Aug 2018
What's the name of every manga/game character in this photo? This image is from Vogue Japan May 2007.

EDIT: ok, someone on another website told me that two of the figurines are of Lamia Loveless and Kusuha Mizuha from Super Robot Wars Original Generation.

Better photos of these two figurines are available here:

https://myfigurecollection.net/item/1868
https://myfigurecollection.net/item/1867

Apparently, this photo was taken in May 2007. If someone could use https://myfigurecollection.net/ to find the identities of the other characters, I'd be so grateful!
Saori_ShunJul 8, 2022 11:55 AM
Pages (21) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

373 by Yuki135 »»
3 hours ago

» PINK BANANA is coming! The first English language book of its kind which collects some of the weirdest and most obscure manga of the 60s and 70s.

showashowcase - Apr 2

1 by St0rmblade »»
5 hours ago

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

50 by Nekoburger »»
6 hours ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

19 by LordZirkaZero »»
6 hours ago

» How long does it take you to read a LN volume?

Maou_heika - Feb 8

19 by Narushisto »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.