Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2022 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Definitely one if not the toughest fight Hajime has ever had in this franchise so far. Noint lives up to her reputation not just for abilities but also for her ruthlessness in battle.

Poor Kaori this episode though. She should be more careful with herself to avoid getting literally stabbed in the back...
Mar 17, 2022 8:36 AM
Aug 2018
Stark700 said:
Definitely one if not the toughest fight Hajime has ever had in this franchise so far. Noint lives up to her reputation not just for abilities but also for her ruthlessness in battle.

Poor Kaori this episode though. She should be more careful with herself to avoid getting literally stabbed in the back...
no is Kaori is Shizuku She should be more careful with herself to avoid getting literally stabbed in the back
Mar 17, 2022 9:09 AM

Jul 2017
The God's Apostle Noint gives Hajime a good challenge to face him head-on, and is definitely the hardest and toughest opponent that he has faced thus far in the series.

Seriously, Aiko-sensei with Tio to destroy the whole Church with her Farmer skill, that is some genuity to produce a power so flammable to annihilate the entire building and the people in it. She didn't mean it, but was obviously shocked by the existential massive power output.

The students get ready for the demon invasion, but of course aren't prepared for the outnumbering unless they work with Meld. But as immediately as they're gathered together, Eri Nakamura rounds them up together and lays waste to Shizuku and the entire hero gang. Now that's scary.
Mar 17, 2022 9:23 AM
Sep 2018
So.

Someone you trusted, but who's gone all stone face and unemotional has brought you to a gathering of a bunch of others you trust, who have also gone all stone faced and unemotional... and they've just cut down everyone else you were travelling with and attempted to do the same to you.

And you let her approach within inches of you while asking if she's alright after all of that?

That's gotta be a Darwin Award contender.

---

OK, I get it.
They're young and dumb, despite any power-ups they got, despite any skills they had learned in their world of origin, despite all they have gone through already including betrayal by their own classmates, despite the disappearance of their teacher among others, despite anything they learned in their Japanese history classes... they are still so f-ing naïve.

Come on, already.
Anyone who will summon a group of kids from another world to fight for them is not good people, no matter what appearances may lead you to believe; or at the minimum you count less to them than the ones they summoned you to protect.
And that's before it becomes clear that they are all puppets manipulated by a bored deity for his amusement.
Mar 17, 2022 9:45 AM
Feb 2022
I like how despite having a difficult battle, Hajime didn't lose his composure. In fact the so-called emotionless enemy lost hers and was triumphed with his "trump card" (the real trump card is coming up and I CAN'T WAIT!)

Sensei was trying to help, but she overdid that...not her fault really. Also, that spirit magic is going to be one heck of a useful power, and sooner than you'd think. Boy can't wait for THAT scene either.

And ofcourse, the betrayer is finally revealed... other than the obvious Hiyama. Eri reveals her broken side at the end.

Seriously though, next episode will be...a lot of things. But I can wait.
Mar 17, 2022 10:18 AM

Feb 2008
They truly made Eri face so ugly when she revealed herself.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 17, 2022 10:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hajime and the others are doing great on their side but the human one eh, seems like Eri betrayed them and got Shizuku stabbed because of the brainwashed humans :S
Mar 17, 2022 10:51 AM
Feb 2022
Blackbird said:
They truly made Eri face so ugly when she revealed herself.

Her personality isn't much different... you'll see what I mean. Though it's not completely her fault. Unlike Hiyama who's just a loser.
Mar 17, 2022 11:30 AM

Dec 2013
What is it in Japanese when they say "breaking the limit"? I can't figure it out? something toppa?
Mar 17, 2022 11:53 AM

Feb 2018
ayo what the fuck no way they all die right? RIGHT? Can't imagine sensei's reaction if they all die bruh

KanameYuuki said:
What is it in Japanese when they say "breaking the limit"? I can't figure it out? something toppa?
It's Genkai toppa
Mar 17, 2022 12:08 PM

May 2018
Angel girl is down but probably not dead. Glasses girl betraying everyone was pretty random ngl
Mar 17, 2022 1:21 PM

Jan 2017
Just such an awesome episode. I can't wait for next week.
Mar 17, 2022 2:00 PM
Nov 2021
Am i the only one unsure if i should trust this episode's Hajime's fight results or trust episode 1's entrance to the anime?

if no one remembers: episode 1 started with that same fight, but it showed not only Hajime injured but showed us Yure, Shea, Tio and Kaori all injured and seemingly unconcious on the ground, while Hajime was struggling and Noint was just floating looking just fine up there.

In episode 10, everyone here watched, noticed along the way that all girls we're separated, ending up in Yue and Shea toguether, Tio with the teacher and Kaori somewhere else. None of them showed up in the fight of Hajime, other than Tio but she left before it continued. Now int his episode, Hajime wins, yes injured, and Noint was apparently killed.

Should we assume Noint will come back or that she is dead for real? She fell from a high altitude (but this is anime and a lot of characters survive even higher falls, yeah) but there wasn't any signs of her hitting the ground.

Any ideas? Show us your theories!

(If you are going to awnser anything, avoid spoilers coming from Manga and Light Novel.)

Mar 17, 2022 2:24 PM

Jun 2021
Amazing episode, i want a Season 3 for Arifureta please!
Mar 17, 2022 2:35 PM

Jun 2017
Woah Noint really went down, I wonder if this is the last we see of her (in before she gets added to the harem..).
Mar 17, 2022 2:58 PM
Jul 2021
MC went maximum Edgelord this episode, but the fight and animation was quite decent by Arifureta standards. The black haired swordswoman was pretty stupid going in for a hug right in the middle of a betrayal massacre, and that was a cartoon villain caliber reveal at the end, but overall this is one of the better episodes. 6/10.
Mar 17, 2022 3:06 PM

Dec 2021
Actually nothing new with fight, basically shoot that shoot this shoot, cant wait to see Kaori Buff mode, i really hope they improve the cgi ffs, its return to s1 quality (except tio dragon, its more detail) cant wait to see next episode
Mar 17, 2022 4:05 PM

Feb 2019
Fuck eri, all my homies hate eri. LN readers know what I mean
Mar 17, 2022 4:46 PM

Sep 2018
So it was the glasses girl behind it all..... uhm, OK? lol, at this point, who really cares anymore...

And lmao at the why? Surely you had suspicions of her prior to the stabbing? All stoic and blank faced and all? That stabbing was so dumb and cliched, just like this lame series.

At least Hajime's ending fight was decent.
Mar 17, 2022 4:54 PM

Dec 2016
Damn, I hope classmates will survive or at least not all die.

Weasalopes said:

This is nice subversion of expectation we are used to "good guy summoning good guy/s to defeat bad guy" trope so betrayal is less predictable and hits harder.

And we talking about things out of their information bottleneck.
Teacher despaired? Oh she was just needed in some village with her powers.
Guardians? If you exclude 4th wall elements like "cloudy eyes" or eerie music they would look quite normal.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 17, 2022 5:49 PM
Apr 2019
Anak1n098 said:
Am i the only one unsure if i should trust this episode's Hajime's fight results or trust episode 1's entrance to the anime?

if no one remembers: episode 1 started with that same fight, but it showed not only Hajime injured but showed us Yure, Shea, Tio and Kaori all injured and seemingly unconcious on the ground, while Hajime was struggling and Noint was just floating looking just fine up there.

In episode 10, everyone here watched, noticed along the way that all girls we're separated, ending up in Yue and Shea toguether, Tio with the teacher and Kaori somewhere else. None of them showed up in the fight of Hajime, other than Tio but she left before it continued. Now int his episode, Hajime wins, yes injured, and Noint was apparently killed.

Should we assume Noint will come back or that she is dead for real? She fell from a high altitude (but this is anime and a lot of characters survive even higher falls, yeah) but there wasn't any signs of her hitting the ground.

Any ideas? Show us your theories!

(If you are going to awnser anything, avoid spoilers coming from Manga and Light Novel.)

Nah, you don't need to think about it too hard. Noint wouldn't return. Apostle is similar to monster. They have a magic core in place of their heart and if destroyed, then the apostle died.

And it's not like Noint is the only apostle. There are actually hundreds of them.
Mar 17, 2022 7:56 PM

Jan 2017
lmao Atheism is one of the requirements for Hajime's 3rd God's Age Magic, how paradoxical

there goes almost all of Hajime's classmates, should have suspected it was the Mage in the lot considering the technique used to take over the Royal Guards
Mar 17, 2022 10:39 PM
Dec 2021
This white haired girl was really 🔥🔥 shame she's dead...and how's it that sensei looks younger than her students?
Btw- all the heroes are useless and idiots
Mar 18, 2022 1:34 AM
Apr 2021
This episode was really good. Noint is definitely Hajime’s toughest opponent but as always he prevailed. Also Hajime’s classmates couldn’t be any dumber seriously? Hajime clearly warned them but they didn’t take it and Shizuku was like something’s wrong then she herself falls for the trap and everyone is left to die and the traitor is revealed to be none other than Eri. I don’t blame them cause they’re kids but come on they should have realized something was wrong way before they entered the courtyard and them let their guards down. Shizuku should have been able to tell something was wrong with her maid’s cafe. Can’t wait for the next episodes. Episode 11 will probably have Kaori’s temporary murder and Hajime obliterating Hiyama. Kinda wish it was 13 episodes instead of 12
Mar 18, 2022 1:34 AM
Apr 2021
This episode was really good. Noint is definitely Hajime’s toughest opponent but as always he prevailed. Also Hajime’s classmates couldn’t be any dumber seriously? Hajime clearly warned them but they didn’t take it and Shizuku was like something’s wrong then she herself falls for the trap and everyone is left to die and the traitor is revealed to be none other than Eri. I don’t blame them cause they’re kids but come on they should have realized something was wrong way before they entered the courtyard and them let their guards down. Shizuku should have been able to tell something was wrong with her maid’s cafe. Can’t wait for the next episodes. Episode 11 will probably have Kaori’s temporary murder and Hajime obliterating Hiyama. Kinda wish it was 13 episodes instead of 12
Mar 18, 2022 10:41 AM

Aug 2013
Hajime really struggled in his fight against Noint.

To blow up the entire church like that, it makes sense for Tio to be impressed. Though I feel bad for Ai-chan-sensei, after realising that everyone inside was killed.

The betrayal at the end tho...

Mar 18, 2022 2:27 PM
Jan 2021
dam sometimes I forget how dark the anime is. I hope hajime comes and saves Shizuku somehow.
Mar 18, 2022 3:48 PM

Nov 2011
Shizuku has in my opinion been one of the most enjoyable characters in this anime and still is. But like she's a fucking intelligent and wise person. She knows something is wrong with Nia when she first meets her in the hallway, AND SHE EVEN SAYS BE ON YOUR GUARD WHEN THEY GO INTO THE COLISEUM... Like it's not a Knock against her because I love Shizuku but I blame the Author for terrible generic fucking writing. You just made her look weak.

Also another dungeon conquered technically with Tio and Sensei.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 18, 2022 10:21 PM
Jun 2012
I can't be the only one who doesn't even remember who the girl in the glasses is.
Mar 18, 2022 11:13 PM

Oct 2017
Wtf is that totally lame chick. If they had shown and developed the character before this '''''big reveal'''' it would have been much more impactful. But on the contrary I don't care about anything that happened to the regular kids.
Mar 19, 2022 7:45 PM
Jan 2020
Graciaus said:
I can't be the only one who doesn't even remember who the girl in the glasses is.

That was intentional, the author wants the reader to be just as unaware as the story characters are to Eri's plotting and true personality.

As for Noint, letting her fight Hajime alone and losing is one of Ehit's biggest mistakes.
Mar 19, 2022 11:16 PM

Jan 2013
Damn, wasn't expecting him to defeat the angel girl. Also, that ending is painful, but i am sure she will be defeated fast.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 21, 2022 5:48 AM

Apr 2011
Fighint Noint was tough but he sure defeated her. It was amusing that a emotionless girl showed emotion at the end there. It was kind of funny how Ai-chan's power increased Tio's dragon breath enough to destroy the church. Though they discovered a secret beneath.

Eri's betrayal was random despite me having read the spoilers. But the kids where naive especially Shizuku that still got stabbed in the back by the maid knowing something is wrong and seeing that everyone has those deadpan eyes.
Mar 25, 2022 9:05 AM

Oct 2017
A shame Noint was killed, she was cute. It was nice seeing the so called heroes suffer thou.
Mar 31, 2022 2:47 AM
Mar 2012
Cool fight with new space magic, Noint's core pile blasted rip.
Aiko farmer skill too op lol. Interesting spirit magic.
Took awhile to reveal Daisuke's accomplice. Most students disappointingly pretty noob even when alerted.
Apr 30, 2022 2:42 PM

Sep 2012
i called it its just her lower face what was shown in ep or few back made it obvious

Chanbara said:
Wtf is that totally lame chick. If they had shown and developed the character before this '''''big reveal'''' it would have been much more impactful.

same as the class mate last season
Jun 1, 2022 4:03 PM

Jul 2015
I'm not really shocked or anything with the (somewhat predictable) reveal of Eri being the traitor, hopefully she'll have an actual reason for why she betrayed everyone compared to the Shimizu guy from s1.

Jun 7, 2022 2:07 PM

Jun 2015
But.... But... No... I mean I thought I was ready but, butt...
Have you calmed down, Sensei?
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 26, 2022 10:02 AM
Oct 2014
Pretty cool fight
Sep 21, 2022 1:49 PM

Apr 2013
Insert insane evil laughter right here at the end.
Oct 17, 2022 8:07 PM
May 2021
Epicidad Pura, aunque era obvio que era ella, me pregunte por qué a ese y no a nagumo que ellos cuentan con el poco apoyo que les da nagumo, pero bueno ta bien que se ría porque todos cayeron redonditos xd
Feb 20, 2023 11:19 AM

Apr 2021
Having no build-up to an plot twist is just cheap and empty. Nothing more than a shallow shock factor. Throughout the story the author/scriptwriter has to carefully plant hints for the viewer, so the twist feels earned and is not considered an ass pull.

Mar 6, 2023 1:02 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
What the hell is up with this class man.
Mar 7, 2023 7:27 AM

Nov 2010
I hope Noint didn't die from that. I want to see her more. She's so sexy!
Interesting. So, Eri was the mastermind all along. Is she working under God Ehit or someone else entirely?
May 14, 2023 9:42 AM
Jun 2016
Did they cut out scenes? I wanted to see the church blow up.
Sadly the fight was boring af.
And what the hell is wrong with these classmates? There is like no perception at all, did they not see more people gone missing or anything fishy?
Zerath07May 14, 2023 9:54 AM
Jun 1, 2023 10:08 AM
Jul 2020
Shits getting real and im hyped

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

84 by MarcosJesus »»
Apr 18, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2022

109 by o_ob6o_o »»
Apr 7, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2022

116 by R2Doucebag »»
Mar 27, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2022

31 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2022

66 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 10:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.