Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sasaki and Miyano
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2022 8:24 AM

Nov 2013
We finally get the fireworks scene that was teased in the OP, some hand-holding goodness and Miyano further understanding his feelings. Excited to see how the last few episodes pan out.
Gardevoir101Mar 13, 2022 8:27 AM
Mar 13, 2022 8:28 AM

Jul 2017
The cultural festival continues, and President Hanzawa truly fits the fortune teller character get-up. Of course, Miyano going to him for advise through tarot cards on how to handle his feelings and emotions to Sasaki, and he did get what he wanted.

It's time for the cross-dressing contest, but of course, both Miyano and Sasaki would get their date moment hanging around the school before the event. And boy, Miyano sure looked the part thanks to Hanzawa's make-up, and speaking to Kuresawa, Sasaki really captured the feels. Too bad that Miyano only clinched 2nd place, but it's more than enough for Sasaki to get a touch.

The closing ceremony is significant to Sasaki as this is not only his last cultural festival before graduation, but the only one where he will spend time with Miyano. How to tell him that Miyano loves him, but yet doesn't reach to the point where he will hurt him?

The day out, and Sasaki's sister is out with Ogasawara to shop for clothing for his girlfriend. And so it becomes that Miyano, Sasaki and Ogasawara all meet outside to settle their own family stuff (at least for Sasaki's sister and Ogasawara) while both Sasaki and Miyano had a BL movie date. Sasaki literally ALMOST wanted to hand-hold Miyano, how lewd. Welp, some passerby girls thought they were dating, but the fact is that Miyano has been completely enamoured and in love with him.

One step closer, and they would have kissed already.
Mar 13, 2022 8:33 AM

Feb 2020
Yet another cute episode. Two more left... I hope there will be a really happy ending. <3

What a cliffhanger... :o

Beautiful fireworks. That cat also liked them. =^_^=

SerafosMar 13, 2022 10:49 AM
Mar 13, 2022 9:32 AM
Sep 2015
I know that Ogasawara is already in delinquent mode all the time but I need him to be in yankee cafe too. I'm so fond of this idea but I can't find any yankee cafe in Japan, maybe it's just one of the theme in butler cafe and host club?

Anyway, at this pace they'll probably hold hand at age 30, kiss at 40, and sex at 50.
Mar 13, 2022 9:36 AM

Jul 2021
THE MOMENT WHEN THEY WERE BOTH NEAR EACH OTHER WHILE THE FIREWORK IS TAKING ACTION AAAAA their development is just making me admire their ship even more and when will we ever get to see these BL couple nowadays <3<3 Also 2 episodes to go... I don't want this series to end :<
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 13, 2022 9:36 AM
Nov 2021
That was so cuteeeeeeee
Mar 13, 2022 9:39 AM

Oct 2009
MANNNNNNNNNNNNN that handholding scene deserved much better hands with a lot more detail. Especially with how long it ended up being. I'm actually disappointed at that bit, since everything else has been so great.
Mar 13, 2022 9:57 AM
Jan 2021
THE CLIFFHANGERS… this episode was honestly amazing, like all the others ofc.
i’ve been waiting.. for that firework scene and it’s even more beautiful than the opening!
i can’t wait for the final two episodes, but i really don’t want the series to end.. 😖😖
Mar 13, 2022 10:38 AM

Jul 2010
The cliffhanger! But I have a question (as someone who hasn't read the manga yet). When Hanazawa says "What should *I* do?" and draws the tarot card that tells him to "endure it", is he talking about the romance between Miyano and Sasaki? Does he have feelings for Miyano? Dislike Sasaki?
Mar 13, 2022 10:40 AM
Oct 2020
Now I'm really getting excited, after the last few episodes before this I was getting worried that they were going to increase the filler and make the fireworks scene the last scene of the series. I'm so happy I was wrong and so excited for the last couple episodes. I really hope they end it the way I think they will at this point. I seriously can't wait.
Mar 13, 2022 11:02 AM
Feb 2021
The amount of butterflies this episode gave me is enough to turned myself into a worm-like individual who keeps twirling and giggling because of their lovey-dovey moments.

Sasaki patiently waiting for Miyano without any hint of pressure is such a lovely act of romance. I also love how Miyano is carefully trying to figure out his real feelings for Sasaki before giving him an answer. The ending scene is such a cliffhanger. I can't wait for the next episode and hoping that Miyano finally has the courage to admit his feelings since he already figured out that he really likes Sasaki.
Mar 13, 2022 11:03 AM

Oct 2017
with all of the hype surrounding the fireworks scene I was sure a confession was coming, but it's fine... miyano asked for even more time to think about his feelings. I feel like its been like 5 episodes of waiting but I know it will be worth it in the end.

lmao at them going to a BL movie and having girls think they're dating....

at the end miyano asks himself "if this isn't love, then what is?" what a cliffhanger; maybe this means a confession next episode? seems more likely at this rate to be in the last episode but I haven't read the manga past where the anime leaves off so idk. either way, next week cannot come soon enough!
Mar 13, 2022 11:22 AM

Feb 2021
KYSmequick said:
The cliffhanger! But I have a question (as someone who hasn't read the manga yet). When Hanazawa says "What should *I* do?" and draws the tarot card that tells him to "endure it", is he talking about the romance between Miyano and Sasaki? Does he have feelings for Miyano? Dislike Sasaki?

You'll find out next episode, but if you wanna know:
Mar 13, 2022 11:26 AM

Jul 2007
Holding hands in the fireworks scene omg, it was such a tease, so sweet! My heart!

And then finding each other outside and Sasaki protecting Myaa chan from Ogasawara kyaaa, I live for these protective seme scenes!!

We're getting closer to Myaa chan's confession, but I need this anime to keep on going and animate more of the great scenes we have in the manga 😢😢
Mar 13, 2022 12:40 PM

Feb 2021
I hope for second season announcement next year because material for adapation is only 3 volumes now, it not enough to make series unfortunately.
Mar 13, 2022 1:13 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Sasaki and Miyano went to see a movie together and it also seems Miyano might actually confess?!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 13, 2022 1:29 PM

May 2015
i'm crying on the floor rn aaaaaaa i want to read the manga so badly but it's sold out aaaaaaaaaa
No matter who much you regret or wish,
if you couldn't do something in life,
you can't do it after death, either.
- Hanako
Mar 13, 2022 1:54 PM

Oct 2019
My heart can't take it, the fireworks scene was perfect. ; A ; Honestly I like that Miyano didn't confess there and then, because we got this very delicate scene instead where Sasaki let himself be vulnerable in Miyano's company. It was a really pure moment that didn't require any words, just the quiet expressions of love were enough.

Aagghh, I can't believe there are only two episodes left. Time flies by too fast. :(
Mar 13, 2022 2:18 PM
Oct 2017
as much as i want them to get together and be happy already, i really appreciate that miyano has had so much character development and wants to make sure he doesnt hurt sasaki by rushing things when hes not sure. plus there were so many cute scenes this ep! hopefully we get a confession next ep as miyano seems pretty sure now~
Mar 13, 2022 2:23 PM
Oct 2020
KYSmequick said:

I haven't read the manga either. I was wondering if he liked someone and wondered abiht confessing his own feelings. I may be completely wrong but that's what I thought he meant.
Mar 13, 2022 2:33 PM
May 2018
Part of me wants them to hurry the heck up, and part of me never wants this anime to end.
Mar 13, 2022 3:37 PM
Feb 2020
RobynGatomon said:
Part of me wants them to hurry the heck up, and part of me never wants this anime to end.

This is me, exactly haha

But yeah, great episode, some real progress. I will say though, I would have wanted to see more of them doing stuff at the festival!
Mar 13, 2022 4:44 PM

Nov 2019
Hanzawa as a fortune teller is pretty fun to watch, he sure has become my favourite in this series haha

The fireworks scene was beautiful to watch, the raw emotions were all conveyed

Miyano and Sasaki bumping into each other outside was nice, especially since they watched that movie together and had a great time

Miyano sure has fallen for Sasaki, but his feelings keep getting deeper and deeper each episode, its amazing progression to see
Mar 13, 2022 6:24 PM
Jul 2016
"Kurasawa, are you a fudanshi?"
"No, I'm just doing my homework as a boyfriend" SERIOUSLY, I LOVE HIM SM
I was expecting some more serious action to happen this episode, but I forgot abt the movie scene lol I believe we are just going to have an answer in the last episode. Anyway, I'm not really bothered abt the pacing because it's the same with the manga.
I was scared that animators would do Miyano more feminine than the manga, but it turned out the same. Overall, great episode.
Mar 13, 2022 6:29 PM
Jul 2016
gingkobun said:
as much as i want them to get together and be happy already, i really appreciate that miyano has had so much character development and wants to make sure he doesnt hurt sasaki by rushing things when hes not sure. plus there were so many cute scenes this ep! hopefully we get a confession next ep as miyano seems pretty sure now~

tbh this unsure feeling of him is very realistic like it's not easy to accept that you like someone of the same gender. I always felt that I was different since I was a teenager and I only accepted myself 3 years ago, so I completely understand him lol
Mar 13, 2022 9:02 PM
Apr 2021
KYSmequick said:

i think he does. its very confusing lmao
Mar 13, 2022 9:14 PM

Feb 2021
Waiting for second season next year!!
Mar 13, 2022 9:35 PM
Dec 2020
this episode was seriously so good 😭😭😭😭😭 so many cute moments LIKE miyano mentioning the cotton candy event because sasaki likes sweet things and sasaki suggesting the spicy food event for miyano IM GGNNA THROW UP ITS SO GOOD
Mar 13, 2022 10:21 PM
May 2021
they were so cute(´;ω;`)
Mar 14, 2022 12:20 AM

Aug 2020
Too much sugar. I love it, I hope they'd get together next last 2 episode.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 14, 2022 12:56 AM

Feb 2021
Khunime said:
Too much sugar. I love it, I hope they'd get together next last 2 episode.

I hope too!! Want next season!!
Mar 14, 2022 2:50 AM

Jan 2021
riyaay said:
KYSmequick said:

i think he does. its very confusing lmao

Nope, he definitely doesn’t. I have read the manga. Also, he said something about his big brother after pulling that card. He has some backstory that will most likely get revealed next episode.

Before you try revolutionizing the country, why don’t you revolutionize yourself first? - 土方十四郎
Mar 14, 2022 7:04 AM

Jul 2021
Gardevoir101 said:
We finally get the fireworks scene that was teased in the OP, some hand-holding goodness and Miyano further understanding his feelings. Excited to see how the last few episodes pan out.

The last ep is gonna be the best ep for sure. The manga was soo cute
Mar 14, 2022 8:35 AM

Jun 2020
NOOOOOOOOOO WHY WAS OGASAWARA NOT SHOWN IN THEIR YANKEE CAFE N O NOOOOOOOOO Tt_____________tT

Imagine if Miyano were to just tell Sasaki his true feelings right there at then after the movie, in that exact scene lol. That would have been so refreshing and……real. You don’t always need a grand confession in life, sometimes people just communicate their honest feelings in the moment. I wonder how he’s going to tell Sasaki. Their little movie date was too cute!!!! Sasaki is always willing to keep up with Miyano, he doesn’t read novels yet would go the extra mile to do something he probably doesn’t even like, just for Miyano’s sake. 想喜欢自己喜欢的人喜欢的东西♡♡

Sasaki is such a sweetheart, 2 more episodes left…..I’m going to miss watching all the boys every week!♡

So sad tho, still no Hirano’s friend. Omg I just found out that

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Mar 14, 2022 11:05 AM

Jul 2016
What a way to drag Miyano's obvious answer ffs. Sasaki is gonna graduate, enter college, find a new cute kouhai to hang out and Miyano will still be like "I still need to be 1000% sure about these feelings because if it's only 999,99%, then I would be disrespecting senpai" smh.
Mar 14, 2022 4:24 PM
Jun 2020
KYSmequick said:
No, he doesn't talk about miyano and sasaki, you'll find out what who's he talking about next episode.
Mar 14, 2022 7:53 PM

Jan 2022
"If this feeling isn't love, then what in the world is?"
WE'RE ALMOST THERE, Miyano's finally realized/accepted his feelings towards Sasaki, and now just has to work up the courage to do it. The confession scene was so pretty in the manga, I'm hoping the anime does it justice..

Miyano getting his fortune told by Hanzawa was really nice, but Hanzawa's dialogue after Miyano left was really weird...like if i hadn't read the manga already it would've made absolutely no sense. Was that the original dialogue in the manga bc I don't remember it at all

Do the animators have something against kagiura? He's had a decent amount of lines in the past few episodes, but he's only shown up in a few frames throughout the entire season. Deen please just let us see our boy
Mar 15, 2022 2:20 AM

Jan 2021
vivistri said:
"If this feeling isn't love, then what in the world is?"
WE'RE ALMOST THERE, Miyano's finally realized/accepted his feelings towards Sasaki, and now just has to work up the courage to do it. The confession scene was so pretty in the manga, I'm hoping the anime does it justice..

Miyano getting his fortune told by Hanzawa was really nice, but Hanzawa's dialogue after Miyano left was really weird...like if i hadn't read the manga already it would've made absolutely no sense. Was that the original dialogue in the manga bc I don't remember it at all

Do the animators have something against kagiura? He's had a decent amount of lines in the past few episodes, but he's only shown up in a few frames throughout the entire season. Deen please just let us see our boy

I think we might be watching different subs. It was really clear on my end and I forgot that was even in the manga for a hot second. Like, he mentions his brother right after asking what he should do. It’s implied to be romance related. Therefore, you can guess that he is being affected by some situation relating in some way to his brother’s romantic life.

Also, Kagiura isn’t in it much because he’s not in the main manga at all. Like, they’d have to sacrifice other more important things to give him screentime. I think they are trying to hype us up for the OVA, wherein he might have a larger role.

Before you try revolutionizing the country, why don’t you revolutionize yourself first? - 土方十四郎
Mar 15, 2022 5:40 AM

Jan 2022
for some reason the possibility of Sasaki having a sister didn't click in my head and I assumed the girl was his really young looking mum lmao

Mar 15, 2022 5:56 AM

Apr 2015
That was sooooo freaking cute I love this so much
Mar 15, 2022 11:00 AM
Feb 2022
Wow Miyano really take his sweet time with the confession. I was screaming "YES! IT IS LOVE MYA-CHAN!!! GO GET HIM!!!" the whole episode imma start reading the manga at this rate 🤣
Mar 15, 2022 12:27 PM

Jan 2022
skylucario said:
I think we might be watching different subs. It was really clear on my end and I forgot that was even in the manga for a hot second. Like, he mentions his brother right after asking what he should do. It’s implied to be romance related. Therefore, you can guess that he is being affected by some situation relating in some way to his brother’s romantic life.

Also, Kagiura isn’t in it much because he’s not in the main manga at all. Like, they’d have to sacrifice other more important things to give him screentime. I think they are trying to hype us up for the OVA, wherein he might have a larger role.

Maybe. The subs I watch have had a couple issues in past episodes. That or my brain just wasn't functioning during that scene. There are other people in this thread that were confused by it, but idk if they were watching the same subs or not

Also I'm mostly just joking whenever I talk about wanting to see more of kagiura. I know he only shows up in bonus chapters and it wouldn't really make sense to adapt those here, but because I didn't expect to see him at all, I expect a little too much from the original cameos of him they add ig
Mar 15, 2022 7:27 PM
Dec 2009
This episode was so adorable, really wanted them to kiss ;u; but it’s so cute this slow pace, this kind of BL is my obsession
I can’t wait for the next season, maybe I start the manga instead
Mar 16, 2022 7:04 AM

Mar 2012
kagiura is so cute what the heck but it's funny that we just literally hear him LOL

"i love seeing miyano happy" those moments where sasaki looks at miyano and thinks about how he likes him, so cute

that focus on the hand holding and leaning on the shoulder was too much for me,,,, so so adorable, ADORABLE! i am blushing. even with miyano realizing that he likes sasaki, he was still thinking of making his feelings sure as to not hurt sasaki, so that "if this isn't love, then what is it?" at the end, yes LET'S GOOOOOO
Mar 17, 2022 5:30 PM
Feb 2021
That cliffhanger omg!! But seriously I can't wait for them to get together and make the last 2 final episodes even better૮๑ˊᯅˋ๑ა I just hope that Miyano finally understands his feelings so that Sasaki won't wait any longer, my cute ginger boy had to wait long enough for him to confess!!!
Mar 19, 2022 10:23 AM

Feb 2021
So cure series!! I hope for second season soon!!
Mar 21, 2022 10:41 AM
Sep 2019
OMG I was screaming and falling from my seat, i am so happy for them
i was so excited i went and read all the manga bahahhaha
instantly became of my favs, SUPER WHOLESOME
Mar 25, 2022 4:49 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well at this point they both should be sure about their feelings
Sep 11, 2022 7:54 PM
Dec 2017
another nice episode i found enjoyable.

Nov 23, 2022 9:52 AM
Nov 2022
Miyano is so cute! I also always loving seeing Sasaki glare at anyone who he thinks is trying to make a move on his Miyano or trying to upset him or anything like that. I'm also really glad that he's really starting to understand and accept his feelings for Sasaki because you can tell just have much happier he is not really worrying about hurting Sasaki.

More topics from this board

» I'm conflicted

Aroertas - Apr 16, 2022

17 by NemuriNezumi »»
Apr 7, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Sasaki to Miyano Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Mar 27, 2022

130 by DebiPS »»
Feb 29, 5:57 PM

Poll: » Sasaki to Miyano Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Feb 13, 2022

60 by DebiPS »»
Feb 21, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Sasaki to Miyano Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - Feb 6, 2022

41 by DebiPS »»
Feb 20, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Sasaki to Miyano Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 16, 2022

65 by DebiPS »»
Feb 18, 9:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.