Forum Settings
Forums
Tokyo Tarareba Girls
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2022 6:04 PM

Nov 2017
This is like the saddest manga ever. She's super anxious about finding a husband to financially support her because she could never do it on her own and her stress is exhausting. Unfortunately, I think Japan is actually like this. It's like reading a women's comic from the 1950's in America, or the 60s or 40s.

But Japan never moved on. She just HAS TO FIND A HUSBAND, RIGHT NOW! ANYONE WILL DO, EVEN THE GUY EMOTIONALLY ABUSING HER, IN FACT THAT'S HER KEY WITNESS!

Is Key supposed to be like...the K-Pop idol? LOL. They look pretty much alike.

And he DESTROYED her in this chapter. Gosh. You get so depressed reading this, but I guess tick tick tick on the old eggs there. God this manga makes me sad.

And yet I really want the main character to succeed...at getting dumped!? She's bad because she hangs out with her friends to talk about men because their entire lives depend on men, but she's sad because she isn't mature enough to suffer the wife-life alone? This is why you don't move to Japan I guess. But then I guess most of the world is women dependent on their men.

But like I said, this manga is brutal. It's really only the first world that's moved on. Feminism hasn't caught on in most of the countries of the world, and yet Japan is such an advanced economy.

I just wanna hold her, she's having such a rough time. You're dead because you're over the age of 30? That's so brutal! Her whole life is a garbage fire. ;_;

And the candy, don't get me started on the candy, who HATE her. Ugh. "How dare you have individuality! Conform now!" She's either going nuts or she's REALLY hungry when she gets depressed. Poor girl, I just wanna take you home with me and protecc.

And the men are awful in this story! They're cheating on multiple women and they're like, IDGAF. And their girlfriends are even more depressed and they're such dumpy dudes. And Key is always mad, mad! Ugh!

Somebody protecc! Isn't anybody going to protecc this wonderful girl? Why does the world hate her? ;_;
DarkInsomnia57Mar 12, 2022 6:07 PM
Jan 27, 9:24 AM

Apr 2016
At this point it looks like Key has a vendetta or something xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Tarareba Musume Chapter 31 Discussion

Safrichh - Feb 12

0 by Safrichh »»
Feb 12, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Tarareba Musume Chapter 30 Discussion

Safrichh - Feb 11

0 by Safrichh »»
Feb 11, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Tarareba Musume Chapter 29 Discussion

Safrichh - Feb 11

0 by Safrichh »»
Feb 11, 6:38 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Tarareba Musume Chapter 28 Discussion

Safrichh - Feb 9

0 by Safrichh »»
Feb 9, 1:16 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Tarareba Musume Chapter 27 Discussion

Safrichh - Feb 8

0 by Safrichh »»
Feb 8, 12:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.