Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 12, 2022 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Summer season arrived and looks like we got some cheerleading this episode lol

That 'fight fight!' chant was just adorable. Also got some tennis this episode. They're really embracing the school life style of teens. With the Summer season, it feels like a great time for everyone to have fun.
Mar 12, 2022 7:58 AM

May 2020
Well summer’s around now, so time to switch over to summer clothes. Kinda refreshing though seeing everyone with this change.

With the athletic festival around it seems like everyone’s busy with their roles, with Akebi being a part of the cheerleading squad. And just look at her she’s already too much into this lol. Honestly a really fitting job for her given the personality she has.
Fun episode.
Mar 12, 2022 8:13 AM

Feb 2020
The summer is here and everyone is having fun together.

I already liked that swimming episode a lot, so it was nice to see more some sports activities in this show.

Fighto! Fighto! Class 3! Akebi is a perfect cheerleader. It fits her personality so well.

Riona did a good job. I'm glad she got her self-confidence back. There's nothing wrong with your body, girl. You are perfect the way you are. <3

Neko is like the reverse version of Akebi. She's always so tired without any energy, haha. She looks so cute. ^^

SerafosMar 7, 9:51 PM
Mar 12, 2022 8:21 AM

Oct 2021
Quick reminder:
Studio Mappa and studio White fox assisted in 2nd key animation for ep 10 Akebi sailor no fuku.
And an amazing episode as always .
Mar 12, 2022 8:31 AM

Apr 2010
Akebi going a bit all out with the cheering which was funny to watch especially the rest of the team.
Her cheering helped out tho since it did manage to motivate a few people.

Anyway it seems she has something new to look forward to now.
Mar 12, 2022 9:19 AM

Apr 2016
The club activities and the after school activities are really well done in this show, entire academy feels very lively. And also, the second part with the not chubby girl was very touching ... and funny.
Mar 12, 2022 9:28 AM

Apr 2014
FIGHTO! FIGHTO! FIGHTO!
Akebi-chan is too energetic and never get tired from cheerleading. I've wondered where she got all of her energy.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 12, 2022 9:37 AM

May 2021
Great episode! The summer season is here! Akebi is wearing her beautifully made summer sailor uniform! She has so much energy and confidence for cheerleading too!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 12, 2022 9:45 AM

Jul 2017
Ooh, Akebi's summer uniform looks nice, as do the other girls. But they can't wear much in preparation for the athletic festival coming up, such a waste.

Making pompoms for cheering is nice, but going around to disturb the other girls doing their practice...well that's wonky. Akebi hasn't got the slightest idea about cheerleading though she has her overwhelming enthusiasm to back it up, and the Table Tennis club's Ayumi has to advise her the correct way. Ultimately, the cheerleading class squad has aways to go.

The focus this episode is on the Tennis Club player Riona Shijou, and more than her bit of growing up, she feels that that led to her skills degrading over time, as opposed to just being jealous over Akebi's slender body, comparing her own chubby body that's paired to her unconfident self. Neko...is just wanting to sleep wherever and whenever. Being embarrassed about your posture can be a thing, but if composure can back it up, then it becomes a marriage of feel-good-ness and fun.

Chubby girls can be lovable too, and Riona Shijou is one such girl.
Mar 12, 2022 10:07 AM
Nov 2019
Another good episode I love how this episode displayed her love for tennis getting overshadow by her insecurity until she accepted it coz who wants to not look cool, the storyboard was great however I think due to time constraints and many other upcoming projects it wasn't able to make full use of it (looped cuts and movement of the characters felt restricted especially during the cheer part where Ai and touko are running like only limb movement and spreading them out on zooming in felt out of place as a whole cut and made the characters look weird).

Still a good episode nonetheless, Damn only 2 episodes left. Going to miss this show and hope we get season 2 adapting her family and Erikas backstory, (best part of the manga for me) Though I highly doubt it ever will.
RepletteMar 12, 2022 10:35 AM
Mar 12, 2022 10:41 AM

Sep 2018
Beautiful as ever...

And nice to see a really positive story line addressing body image and self esteem

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Mar 12, 2022 10:42 AM

Jul 2011
Well in this episode Akebi already showed the worth for the whole cheer squad, making everyone moral go through the roof.

Nice response from Hotaru.

Everyone dead tired, but was just half or not even half of Akebi's battery.

Nice belly button -Shijou Riona-

Kamimoku doing a "veni vidi vici" on Shijou thighs.
Mar 12, 2022 11:03 AM
Mar 2022
Thanks Clovers for the top tier animation and enjoyable content. No worries during watching, just felt as a part of girl’s school day!
btw summer uniform looks fantastic
Mar 12, 2022 11:30 AM

May 2020
Does anyone know who voices Hotaru Hiraiwa?
Mar 12, 2022 11:33 AM

Feb 2020
sirmattis said:
Does anyone know who voices Hotaru Hiraiwa?

Apparently Momo Asakura.
Mar 12, 2022 12:07 PM

May 2021
Today's lesson - Be careful around Akebi or she shall devour you.

Mar 12, 2022 12:18 PM
Aug 2020
A female that's not a stick figure in an anime? What is this witchcraft?
Mar 12, 2022 12:20 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
All the cheerleading things were pretty cute xD but sure that girls at this age are rarely confident about their bodies
Mar 12, 2022 12:47 PM

Feb 2019
I LOVE seeing the positive impact that Akebi has had on the girls at the school. It’s so cute seeing everyone become more self confident because of her. The episodes don’t contain a lot of physical action but there’s so much emotional and mental development we see weekly.
Mar 12, 2022 12:48 PM

Aug 2018
FIGHTO! FIGHTO!
Akebi as a cheerleader in this chapter, it was very good. Let's see what news she got at the end.
Mar 12, 2022 1:28 PM

Mar 2021
Summer is in full swing and Akebi and her friends started cheerleading which sums Akebi perfectly she just wants to cheer people and make them Happy
Mar 12, 2022 1:36 PM

Nov 2012
Meeting Akebi makes for a great, instant confidence boost, need to meet this girl.
Mar 12, 2022 3:14 PM
Apr 2021
Only 2 episodes left, I hope Cloverworks will make the season 2
Mar 12, 2022 4:04 PM

Aug 2020
Cheerleading always seem awkward to do, but seeing Akebi cheer happily made it fun. Another cute and fluffy episode.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 12, 2022 5:52 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I really liked this one, the girls cheerleading was very cute, I like how they went around to each club and cheered for them, would definitely be compelled to do better if Akebi was my cheerleader lol. The 2nd half tho, that was great, I really like Shijou and her little arc, thanks to Akebi pushing her she overcame her insecurities over her body and gained a lot more confidence, I loved the moment when she really let go while cheerleading and playing tennis. I also love how Neko used Shijou’s thighs as pillows after waking up lol, she definitely was pretty thicc so I can understand.

Also the insert song this episode was very nice, fun montage too.
Mar 12, 2022 6:10 PM
Dec 2020
Beexi said:
Quick reminder:
Studio Mappa and studio White fox assisted in 2nd key animation for ep 10 Akebi sailor no fuku.

Can you post the 2nd Key Animation I can't find it :/
Mar 12, 2022 7:16 PM

Jul 2016
Seeing Akebi and Neko together is like seeing both sides of the same coin lmao.

And yep, cheerleading sure seems to be the perfect activity for someone as energetic as Akebi.
Mar 12, 2022 7:29 PM
Mar 2015
Our gril drags people into cheering kicking and screaming
Mar 12, 2022 7:31 PM

Apr 2020
Screenshots taken in this episode: 30

Akebi goes all out in her cheering this episode, and in turn she helped some people around her to boost their morale and energy in their respective sports. Although for some, her cheer could've broke some of their patience to this show, I find it delightful how the VA for Akebi holds up with her ability to give life to a lively character. Now I wonder what that gift is...damn another cliffhanger.
Mar 12, 2022 8:39 PM

Sep 2018
Trust me, dragging around extra weight on a tennis court is NOT fun lol
Mar 12, 2022 9:10 PM

Oct 2021
__potato__ said:
Beexi said:
Quick reminder:

Can you post the 2nd Key Animation I can't find it :/

2nd key animation aren’t posted officially without studio and created permissions.
First of all 2nd key animation means Its a clean-up role makes its appearance when the work of key animators is too rough, unpolished or flat out unfinished. It can range from tidying up to drawing secondary elements that the key animator couldn’t afford to draw.

You can always find which studio assisted in which part by seeing the credits of the ending song .
https://twitter.com/raptores/status/1502674839785832451?s=21
Mar 12, 2022 9:35 PM

Nov 2018
TIL it's normal to keep a spare tennis ball in your underwear.
Mar 12, 2022 9:49 PM

Oct 2016
This show never fails to make me smile, there's always something new to explore every episode. Akebi's energy is just so contagious. Hotaru dancing to Akebi's cheering was so cute.

Akebi out here collecting girls and inspiring all of them. Shijou did indeed look cool as fuck, when she did her serve.

Neko saw some nice comfy looking thighs, and she wasn't about to let it get away.
Mar 12, 2022 10:09 PM

Oct 2017
It was fun watching the girls doing cheerleading. Also it's nice seeing more of Shijou san, she's thicc af.
Mar 12, 2022 10:47 PM

Apr 2012
There was one girl who found Akebi's cheering to be over the top and just walked away. Grrrr... that bitch.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 12, 2022 11:21 PM

Sep 2020
Cheerleading this week~Akebi also change her uniform to summer uniform.
Also the girl's sleep face is very cute~
Mar 13, 2022 12:29 AM

Nov 2019

All these things are indeed, important character developments. Well done, for once again having found the motivation to swing the tennis racket.
SgtBateManMar 13, 2022 7:59 AM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Mar 13, 2022 3:11 AM

Apr 2020
MiaAyende said:
TIL it's normal to keep a spare tennis ball in your underwear.

on my way to get all the tennis balls 😎
Mar 13, 2022 4:04 AM

May 2015
Boi she is thicc!!!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 13, 2022 9:14 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Time for summer huh. Akebi's new uniform really rocks. Her mother's skills really are impressive. Pompoms made from tape huh pretty creative. Still the sports clubs sure have quite the disparity in terms of club members. But man thats some energy that Akebi actually has there. Hotaru's little twirl was adorable. The effects of their cheers though was pretty amusing in the impact that they had. Looks like Shijou's going through a period of relearning her skills. Two years is more than enough time to lose your edge no matter how good you were before. Poor Shijou though getting roped into Akebi's antics. Neko really is like her namesake huh lol. In the end im glad that she was able to determine the reason for her poor performance and the solution for it. Really curious at what was in the note that Akebi received though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2022 9:38 AM
Aug 2021
First, as always the Opening is bangers and the Ending is make me chill ringing in my head, good job to the Seiyuu.

The Insert Songs and the soundtracks is beautiful tho.

So Akebi's changed the uniform from the sailor uniform now to the summer uniform huh.

And again every episode there are always new character and new seiyuu haha.

Mar 13, 2022 9:49 AM

Jul 2021
Donno why the pingpong segment brings back a lot of trauma back when I was told to perform a match infront of my friends, legit was embarrassing.

The inserted song pretty much lifts the theme to what's happening in the middle but cheering must be hard and takes maintainance.

Damn not gonna lie the series must love showing thic bodies for every inch of their movement lol.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 13, 2022 11:11 AM

Jul 2015
need a wife who can lift me like this girl can lift Akebi-chan
Mar 13, 2022 1:05 PM
Sep 2021
When I watch this Anime I Instant feel asleep.

I don't know Why?
But Had A Great Sleep
Mar 13, 2022 1:10 PM

Mar 2010
Akebi has so much energy it scares me, funny how her blonde twin tales friend just held on to her drink when she sent her off to cheer, fully knowing that akebi will swoop her away. And that thicc gal needs to embrace her future of being a future milf.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 13, 2022 5:51 PM

May 2020
Akebi once again expands the harem. Great episode! As someone who does sports, it really does help when people cheer so this hit deep.
Mar 13, 2022 8:46 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Looks like the practices section turned out to be a little bit of excercising for that tennis ara-ara girl xd. But that's good to know that she's already found out her motivation. Legit thought she might be join the cheers gang. But, nope, she already good with the tennis one. So let you just stick with that till get the victory!

Beautiful episode as always. As long as there's Akebi, even the pingpong court with not much people around still as lively and full of energy as expected. Plenty great cap shot too really blessed my day. Really looking forward to see the sports festival. But, whats gift, those girl had for Akebi? Hope it won't disturb her focus toward the sports festival....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 13, 2022 10:44 PM

May 2015
Shijou looks fine. All the other girls are too thin. She should embrace the thiccness.
Mar 14, 2022 1:00 AM

Oct 2008
Tennis girl is THICC! man of culture APPROVES!!! her name is Shijou-san!
5/5.

Mar 14, 2022 2:06 AM

Jan 2021
Hotaru-chan is so cute, so adorable :3 now she's my favorite!! That sleepy girl (Kamimoku-san?) is also really cute hahah she can sleep anywhere.

I really like this episode because what Shijou-san had experienced was something that is very common and often experienced by teenage girls, so it's natural for her to feel insecure, especially if her ideal self type is right in front of her.. and what I really like is she was not consumed by her insecurities but instead she tried her best so that she can perform better especially when side by side with her ideal self type, Akebi.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2022

75 by kixann »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

148 by dhell26 »»
Mar 12, 3:31 PM

» If every Anime made like this everybody in the world will love Anime

Naveen6662246 - Feb 25

14 by Serafos »»
Mar 10, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2022

71 by Pondoxd »»
Feb 15, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

240 by N_Hawke »»
Feb 15, 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.