Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 12, 2022 1:42 PM

May 2020
Can't wait for the next episode.. For whose read the manga they know. Also the last episode will be good if they adapt the specific chapters. Can't wait!
“Reality rejected… synapses shattered… be vanished from this world!” ~ Rikka Takanashi
Mar 12, 2022 1:54 PM

Jan 2011
ProofByColor said:
The self insert weebs wet dream gets more and more absurd.

QFT.
It actually hurt to see this episode, lol. Then again, no idea how what he wears feels in Japan.
Mar 12, 2022 2:06 PM
May 2017
TheBasedMaki said:
This episode had one of the best Marin X Gojo moments that I already forgot seeing Marin's bare ass on the big screen. As always, their wholesome moments completely overshadow the fanservice scenes.

I can't believe we're finally getting the love hotel episode next week. Time really does fly, it has been a fun ride boys.

Marin's nude scene was good, naturally sexy (there was a context, she was going to take a bath) but not erotic and Marin's teasing on Gojou provided lightness from the mood relief.

Such scenes cause a wide smile.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Mar 12, 2022 2:17 PM
May 2021
Nice to see Marin's jealous side in this episode. And she's obsessed with cosplaying and Gojo as usual.
ASOIAF is the best piece of fiction

Mar 12, 2022 2:31 PM

Jan 2021
Loved this~
Gojo wearing those clothes made him look so weird ahhaj, I just can't imagine him wearing another thing 😂
I almost died, I really thought Gojo was giving up hahaha, I'm relieved that it was just that...
Mar 12, 2022 2:32 PM

Dec 2021
when kitagawa-san tells Gojo that want a pic in my new cosplay outfit it was way kawaii!!!!
I really thought for a moment they gonna kiss!! XD dammm I just want kitagawa-san to be my wifu<<33

Mar 12, 2022 2:37 PM

Mar 2010
Hmm I'm hoping we see more from chibi gal, and make this moreso a competition lolz, i gotta see some dramas.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 12, 2022 2:42 PM
Dec 2021
onewaybrillo said:
didn't really like this episode as much as the others, art felt off and the new veronica cosplay felt really rushed- If anything it felt like a filler episode

Also at this point the op isnt even the op anymore, whats the point in putting it 8 mins into the episode ?

This type of late op introduction also once done back in earlier ep 4 or 5 , and art seems fine, it is rather improved from previous episode as well as pacing got back into track also.
Mar 12, 2022 2:48 PM

Jan 2022
aslirick said:
onewaybrillo said:
didn't really like this episode as much as the others, art felt off and the new veronica cosplay felt really rushed- If anything it felt like a filler episode

Also at this point the op isnt even the op anymore, whats the point in putting it 8 mins into the episode ?

This type of late op introduction also once done back in earlier ep 4 or 5 , and art seems fine, it is rather improved from previous episode as well as pacing got back into track also.

I know the late op has been done before, thats why I was annoyed by it lmao
It's not rlly a big deal just throws me off a bit

Art comment was mainly abt Shinju and Sajuna, they just looked off to me can't really explain that one but I didn't like how we got tons of backstory on every cosplay and for Veronica they just showed a quick scene of what she's from and left it at that
Mar 12, 2022 3:22 PM
May 2021
Another great episode, its reslly wholesome
Mar 12, 2022 3:48 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The group cosplay was a success, got some awesome shots of Marin and Sajuna in their cosplays, they both looked amazing, as well as Shinju who still amazes me lol, it was also funny how her booba was so powerful they destroyed the B-holder.

The rest of the episode was also very good, seems we’re already moving on to a new cosplay of a character named Veronica, her animated bit reminds me of a Guilty Gear character intro lol, even the font looked similar, very hot tho and I agree that looking at some good underboob makes you healthier lmao, Marin’s own words. I also especially loved the bit where Marin was reacting to Gojo in those outfits, her expressions were great as always, and that final scene where it got a bit serious for moment, but it turns out Gojo was just realizing how revealing the new cosplay actually was lol, and of course a great Marin reaction once again. Very good episode as always, just 2 weeks left tho, it’s been a very fun ride.
Mar 12, 2022 3:50 PM

Aug 2020
so goood. Time to go back reading the manga again

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 12, 2022 3:59 PM

Jan 2021
Reality is often disappointing 😔
Mar 12, 2022 4:26 PM
May 2021
All I know is that after the end of the 12th episode I am having a breakdown, nothing else
Mar 12, 2022 4:40 PM
Apr 2021
after watched this episode, I only hope there will be a second season
Mar 12, 2022 4:55 PM
Feb 2018
I'm having a problem to put this episode into words because this merely a buildup for spicy moments in next episode, talk about the episode name, LOL.

I took a lot of screenshots especially Sajuna, goddamn, she's dazzling and elegantly cute. Also Marin really looked good in everything, TRY WEDDING DRESS PLEASE.

I'm actually really wanting Gojo and Marin using couple clothes, theyre fucking cute together like frfr. Marin is the real one for Gojo and Gojo is the real one for Marin, the amount of happiness surroundings them is just unreal, teenager love is indeed something.

So yeah, guess next one is love hotel i guess o.O
Mar 12, 2022 4:57 PM
Mar 2015
Marin was jealous of Gojo making the sisters cosplay outfit at his house Both sisters are jealous of the others talents
Mar 12, 2022 5:52 PM

Jun 2020
Finally seeing them have a photoshoot their costumes look good, The two sisters yet again are sweet

That tan though I thought she really did it since Marin, The costume is a bit "revealing"

Gojo's face and Marin's I can't I so wuv him doesn't match but seeing them hang out is relieving to see from a new atmosphere rather than just cosplaying every now and then.
Mar 12, 2022 6:33 PM

Mar 2020
But my dude, Gojo-kun looks fashionable, cool and badass with those clothes they fit. It's intimidating even for me and gives you the impression of you don't want to mess with these guy. I wish I'm good looking as Gojo-kun. These types of clothes are trends for us men these days.

I want to see Marin-chan wear those Veronica-tya's outfit!!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Mar 12, 2022 6:43 PM
Dec 2021
I wanna see harem in upcoming episodes
(•‿•)
Mar 12, 2022 6:46 PM

Oct 2021
I swear that I'm gonna start reading the manga once this part ends.
Mar 12, 2022 6:55 PM

Apr 2020
The set of Blaze cosplays worked out....except for Shinju, those B-holder things just can't hold the trenches any mo.

But anyways, I guess we're going to have the tan-skinned character, and yeah it is the easiest...but it is also the sexiest yet. And cmon Marin do you really have to do our boy that damage, at this point she is on a crusade to win tease his heart to a tee. Also giving him some tshirts and polo to try is cute, despite those clothes feeling like alien objects to him.

Cute episode, also Sajuna and Shinju are clearly reflecting their feelings on Gojou, I did not sign up on this show for some harem, but if it's this cute then I'll freaking take it.
Mar 12, 2022 7:20 PM

Mar 2012
Gojou is wonderful!! I agree with Juju-sama haha. She realizes that Marin was also a factor in why she was so drawn into Gojou's outfits. Marin is amazing getting into character //nods. Shinju decides that she wants to continue cosplaying and Sajuna is happy about it. I literally LOL-ed with the silence + Blaze scene in the bg when Gojou told Marin that he invited Shinju to his home

"Who gets to look this good in everything?! The guy in front of my face, apparently!"
Marin is so whipped. Marin thinking of wanting to have matching clothes, cute! I wonder if we'll ever get to see Gojou wear casual clothes that he's okay with. His face when trying some on haha ^^;;;; Date montage! Way to go, Marin! She would not let Gojou have a break lol

Lastly, the title for the next episode??? What is happening haha
Otamegane0988Mar 13, 2022 4:19 AM
Mar 12, 2022 7:35 PM

Dec 2009
I need S2 already..
Mar 12, 2022 7:50 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Damn Juju that gap was *chef's kiss*. But they really nailed the joy of group cosplaying -- when the other person just shakes your existence by briefly falling into character or when you get that PERFECT picture.
Also the moment when your cosplay breaks.. I felt that too. It truly be like that.

Also... I really thought she went to go sunbathe rather then use foundation, but then she washed it off. The one unrealistic thing I feel like is finding a good dark tone in Japan lmao

P.S. They seemed to incorporate a lot of CGI/3D this episode. I wonder why...
Anyways great episode, although I'm dreading to see how international reaction will be to this episode. On one hand, fulfilling her Gyaru destiny... on the other...

KaguyachinchinMar 12, 2022 7:53 PM
Mar 12, 2022 7:52 PM

Jun 2021
So we just straight got a full-on shot of Marin's butt in this one. Nice.

She's gonna be cosplaying a Guilty Gear character? Double nice.

Next week's episode concerns a love hotel? Triple nice.

There's only two episodes left in what has become essential viewing on a Sunday. That one's not so nice :(
Mar 12, 2022 8:11 PM

Nov 2021
opp episode .....
Love it 💕💕💕
it is damn good when kitagawa .......
she was damn cute at that time and in the when she was blushing .... I have nothing to say I can't express this in words it is seriously a good episode . ...
I hope its new seaaons keep coming until they become lovers....

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Mar 12, 2022 8:15 PM

Jan 2020
Marin, if Gojo doesn't want them pictures, I'll take them LOL
I love how much she teases him, but for a show coming to an end, I really want them to pick up the pace a bit and build up for a confession at least. Does anyone know how much this season is adapting?
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Mar 12, 2022 9:20 PM

Sep 2015
I was actually afraid that Kitagawa tanned herself xD, But thank goodness she didn't! Because tanning isn't good for the skin !

But i'm loving the bond that Kitagawa is having with Gojo. Shes very confident and cheerful xD. Funny too I must say.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Mar 12, 2022 10:05 PM
Oct 2020
rip Gojo’s drip, he should’ve at least gotten something that he liked
Mar 12, 2022 10:19 PM

Oct 2016
Aye yo, the way they did Veronica's introduction, from the music to the visuals, it was straight up Guilty Gear. I loved that.

We can all respectfully agree that Gojou has negative drip, but we still love the man.

The shopping date was so cute and wholesome, just vibing to the jazz. Oh boy, next episode is gonna be something else, can't wait.
Mar 12, 2022 11:00 PM

Oct 2009
you could never get enough of Marin, isn't it? She's so adorable and this episode was great and wholesome.

Hope, we get season 2 because we need our personal sunshines every Saturday!
Mar 12, 2022 11:21 PM

Nov 2012
Glad they addressed his grandpa clothes! How was he not comfortable in a tee shirt?! smh
Mar 12, 2022 11:33 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Well I pretty much blinked once and then the episode was over

Not that all this light-heartedness is an issue, but I do prefer the show's slightly more heavier moments like when Gojou pretty much puts his health at risk to both pursue his passion and also make someone he cares for happy. Make Marin a bit less loud, and give us just a bit more weight to the show, and this is an absolute banger. Not complaining of course, just nitpicking it a bit to show how for me I could go from liking it, to loving it.

All this has to be for me is a relaxing time I can look forward after a long Saturday shift, and that's exactly what it is.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 13, 2022 12:22 AM
Jul 2018
Gotta say, I didn't mind the fanservice in this episode. I know I sound like a broken record, but episode 2 was seriously bad. An outlier compared to the rest of the episodes. But episode 10's fanservice was perfect. They didn't linger on it for too long. This is exactly how you do it.

When Marin asked to use Gojo's shower, I really thought they'd overplay it for ten minutes haha.

Anywho, another good episode. My favorite scenes from this show are the ones where Gojo and Marin just walk around and do normal people things. Shopping, eating. Why does Japan look so cool all the time

One other observation is Marin vehemently screaming how much she loves Gojo in her head, over and over. It's not something we see in anime. Usually, the girl either aggressively and obnoxious pursues the guy she likes, OR she turns into a flustered stutterer who tries to downplay her crush. But the love Marin feels is so insanely realistic and well-executed. She's not afraid to admit it to herself, and she never lets it get in the way of her and Gojo enjoying each other's company. Usually, an anime would draw out the "Do I love him?" storyline for a dozen episodes, but Marin was immediate, early on, and has yet to negatively affect anything in this show. Kinda like how we tend to act IRL.
removed-userMar 13, 2022 12:27 AM
Mar 13, 2022 3:10 AM

Jun 2020
Gojo Satoru : Man with the most drip

Gojo Wakana : Man with no drip
Mar 13, 2022 3:28 AM

May 2016
What an episode this show really hits the right buttons.

FMmatron said:
There's nothing quite like a healthy underboob, indeed. Then there's the dark skin, the sharp teeth and the material costs were also kept to a minimum. No matter how you look at it, the Veronica cosplay is a W.
I wanna see Gojou reaction if she actually sends the photo.
Mar 13, 2022 3:33 AM
May 2021
only two episodes left :(
Mar 13, 2022 3:49 AM

Jun 2019
Well... that was really adorable. Seeing Shinju opening up to Juju-sama was cute and Juju-sama finally thinking about Gojo now. LOL. Also, Marin getting jealous was so freaking cute. :3

And, the second half where Marin and Gojo hang out together was so adorable as well. They are a perfect match for each other. So cute. This show is just too good.
Mar 13, 2022 4:15 AM

Apr 2018
A lethal dose of cuteness.

This show makes me joyful and lonely at the same time.
Mar 13, 2022 4:23 AM

Dec 2008
Marin is too good, seriously. What should I do when that show ends, I need my super kind, cheerful gyaru!

That was a great date episode again even without Gojou having a clue about it.

A shame Gojou prefers his workshop outfit, I liked the fashionable shirts.
I thought he would buy at least one to wear the same as Marin.

Gojou doesn't want to see her in the costume, you could have at least tried to bear with it XD I'm sure Marin will send him a picture of it sometime. After the bikini measuring session Gojou already has seen most of her, but underboobs is probably too much.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2022 4:57 AM
Mar 2022
so glad to see that the new animation is still going strong and tbh, looks actually so fresh and nice. very smooth too

some more romantic content this episode, marin can’t hold in her “wuv” for gojo, i feel like things are going to advance very interestingly soon. here’s to the next episode :)
Mar 13, 2022 5:06 AM
Jan 2022
I totally thought Marin was going to say something else in the end!
Mar 13, 2022 6:19 AM
May 2020
date episode was hella wholesome
Mar 13, 2022 7:01 AM
Aug 2021
There are many easter egg in this episode like Ado*e, S*NY, SKE*HERS, Doraemon magic pouch sound and visuals etc.

So far this is the best episode imo
Mar 13, 2022 7:09 AM

Mar 2021
seriously is he dumb or sum shit?
Mar 13, 2022 8:37 AM

May 2015
I want see those photos!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 13, 2022 8:54 AM
Aug 2015
Marin's voice when Gojo told her that he and Inui met alone haha
Mar 13, 2022 9:18 AM
Aug 2021
CHAPTER 39!
HERE!
WE!
COME!
Mar 13, 2022 10:58 AM
Dec 2021
onewaybrillo said:
aslirick said:

I know the late op has been done before, thats why I was annoyed by it lmao
It's not rlly a big deal just throws me off a bit

Art comment was mainly abt Shinju and Sajuna, they just looked off to me can't really explain that one but I didn't like how we got tons of backstory on every cosplay and for Veronica they just showed a quick scene of what she's from and left it at that

afaik , as I heard from manga readers, it's same as manga
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

394 by twzter »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Mar 26, 2022

483 by LeRaMtE »»
Apr 3, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

365 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Mar 21, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

242 by SonuItUp »»
Mar 20, 7:44 PM

» Is Marin fujoshi?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 29

13 by Gloozed »»
Mar 18, 9:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.