Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 11, 2022 4:35 AM

Jul 2007
Kozuki_0den said:
Haters gonna hate

this chapter is amazing (by far the most hype chapter for me even better than 1010)

but where are those 2 "1/5" votes came from lmao

but ehh who cares, somebody gonna quote me and say some shit like "iTs tHeiR oPiNiOn" anyway xD

not that i disagree but its just weird to hate a freaking chapter when it didnt even come out yet, so delusional

It all depends upon your perspective on what just transpired but Yeah I think in terms of the tension and high stakes drama with Kaido or the very eery mindfuck of an ending and even the fact that ODA was bold enough to actually KILL the main character. Yeah I would say this chapter broke down all the conventional tropes of a shonen in one fell swoop. Its no wonder it broke reddit and twitter.

When you have a Chapter that is trending this much though, there is always going to be a divide in the community or controversary. Trolls will start piling in also saying its over rated and all that shit. The bottom line is some fans have there rights to be concerned about specific things related to re-incarnation and the whole God Complex trope not being well executed but this is Oda after all. He has a pretty great track record with these kinds of things and this chapter really only revealed Joyboy but did not really give us much context behind this development so i think its unfair for fans to judge it so harshly because we really have no idea where Oda is going with this.

There has been some crazy wild theories everything from Luffy being Sun Wukong to Joyboy being re-incarnated into luffy and one of my personal favorites Joyboy being an enemy of the world and the lurking legend. But the fact is we have no idea and haters are always going to hate when something is trending or to popular. How ever I think people need to chill a bit, kind of process what just happened and wait for 1044 to give us more clarity behind this sudden revelation.
ArtimesGamerMar 11, 2022 4:42 AM

Mar 11, 2022 4:45 AM

Jan 2014
holy shit man this chapter was lit af.

I see at the end he's grinning, but is he really dead or not?
if he really dead, then the who's coming back using Luffy's body? Is it really Joy Boy? or Luffy himself is actually Joy Boy? or it's just his awakening power.

so much question and new theories about luffy's devil fruit coming up from the last two pages. I can't wait to see next chapter. probably the longest 2 weeks worth the wait.

if I may guess, I think luffy's devil fruit is not gomu gomu / rubber, but "elasticity". and awakened, probably he would able to "bend" everything at his will, including time and space. that means Luffy can go back in time 800 years ago, be known as joy boy, befriend Zunesha, and plot everyting about ponegliff and shit.

another wild theory is that maybe the CP0 isn't really trying to kill Luffy, but instead to awaken him. because all this time Kaido is trying to kill himself, probably he wants to become the joyboy himself, maybe by "achieving death" as the catalyst for joyboy to be reborn in their body.
AbyhapeMar 11, 2022 4:52 AM
Mar 11, 2022 5:52 AM
May 2020
link9us said:
Kozuki_0den said:
Haters gonna hate

this chapter is amazing (by far the most hype chapter for me even better than 1010)

but ehh who cares, somebody gonna quote me and say some shit like "iTs tHeiR oPiNiOn" anyway xD

not that i disagree but its just weird to hate a freaking chapter when it didnt even come out yet, so delusional

It all depends upon your perspective on what just transpired but Yeah I think in terms of the tension and high stakes drama with Kaido or the very eery mindfuck of an ending and even the fact that ODA was bold enough to actually KILL the main character. Yeah I would say this chapter broke down all the conventional tropes of a shonen in one fell swoop. Its no wonder it broke reddit and twitter.

When you have a Chapter that is trending this much though, there is always going to be a divide in the community or controversary. Trolls will start piling in also saying its over rated and all that shit. The bottom line is some fans have there rights to be concerned about specific things related to re-incarnation and the whole God Complex trope not being well executed but this is Oda after all. He has a pretty great track record with these kinds of things and this chapter really only revealed Joyboy but did not really give us much context behind this development so i think its unfair for fans to judge it so harshly because we really have no idea where Oda is going with this.

There has been some crazy wild theories everything from Luffy being Sun Wukong to Joyboy being re-incarnated into luffy and one of my personal favorites Joyboy being an enemy of the world and the lurking legend. But the fact is we have no idea and haters are always going to hate when something is trending or to popular. How ever I think people need to chill a bit, kind of process what just happened and wait for 1044 to give us more clarity behind this sudden revelation.
yeah i agree with this

it's funny how some haters are just being salty and too judgemental , just to be proven completely wrong couple of chapters later xD

by the way if that theory about Joyboy being the enemy of the world, damn that would be mindblowing asf
One Piece is bad, really
Mar 11, 2022 6:49 AM

Jul 2016
Solid 7/10 chapter, the joyboy reveal is both overhyped and overhated.
Penguins are funny
Mar 11, 2022 7:45 AM
Apr 2020
BINKS" SAKE

From the far sky you see a storm coming
Waves are dancing at the rhythm of the DRUMS
If you lose your nerve this breath could be your last
But if you just hold on, The morning sun will rise.
Mar 11, 2022 9:16 AM

Feb 2018
another crazy good chapter, the panel at the beginning where kaido is announced as the victor of the fight gave me goosebumps

bless oda
Mar 11, 2022 9:26 AM

Jul 2007
Kozuki_0den said:
link9us said:

yeah i agree with this

it's funny how some haters are just being salty and too judgemental , just to be proven completely wrong couple of chapters later xD

by the way if that theory about Joyboy being the enemy of the world, damn that would be mindblowing asf

When people see something, they can't explain, they resort to discrediting it as terrible writing or whatever. Some casuals consider this moment to be just a power up stage for luffy but I think its maybe a bit more profound then that and much deeper. This event could very well set forth in motion a triggering of scenes that could change the entire story of one piece. We have Never been in such a tense situation as luffy actually being killed and we have never had a legend like Joyboy appear in the present story. I mean this is one of those historical legends you sit and talk to your children around campfires for many generations but NOW here is HE IS after 800 years, in the present time line. Think about what JOyboy even knows, the one piece, he lived the void century, he knows about the writing of the ponyglphs, this could very well even set up for what can become the biggest mystery lore dump in the whole manga.

If we talk about what we know, its even more mind boggling. This event actually gives more credence and explanation behind why Shanks protected luffy now other than the typical he just wanted to save some kid from being eaten or drowning and luffy was inspired by him to become a pirate king. But this may go even deeper than that. What if shanks did not want him to DIE because he knew that JoyBoy may have resurfaced if luffy was killed? Shanks having talked about a certain pirate to the Gorusei and not a few moments later, the elders discuss a legendary fruit that has not awakened in centuries. It all connects and as oda once said before, it all goes back to Luffy. Rather or not, Oda planned all this, which I would not doubt it. OR if he retroactively was able to find a way to insert it into the story, it’s still his master craft and he performed it perfectly, I think. At not one point at least in terms of the narrative would I call this a plot hole, or an ass pull of some sort. The puzzle pieces are all starting to connect into a seamless whole.

Speaking in terms of Joyboy Becoming an enemy of the world theory if you think about the Prophecy of Sharley and the destruction of fishman island that was to happen from a man wearing a straw hat that eerily resembles Luffy, its possible this could be a reality to. How ever I don’t want to get far ahead of my self as I said before we really need a bigger explanation in the upcoming chapters that will shine light on this unbelievable astonishing cliffhanger.

ArtimesGamerMar 11, 2022 9:38 AM

Mar 11, 2022 9:35 AM

Aug 2015
Even if the powerup doesn´t make sense, it´s very interesting that Zunisha is saying that Joyboy returned. Now, Luffy is obviously not dead, I don´t understand why so many people are doing mental gymnastics over that, but if he "inherited" the will of JB, then I guess BB is just following whatever the hell Xebec was after.

Also what´s all this drama with Yamato and Momonosuke saying they´ll die together when we clearly know they won´t. Like, what´s the point.
Mar 11, 2022 9:50 AM

Jul 2007
Pakumen- said:
Even if the powerup doesn´t make sense, it´s very interesting that Zunisha is saying that Joyboy returned. Now, Luffy is obviously not dead, I don´t understand why so many people are doing mental gymnastics over that, but if he "inherited" the will of JB, then I guess BB is just following whatever the hell Xebec was after.

Some readers speculate that law was using observation haki to feel the presence of Luffy but again this is something I dissagree with. I think oda intentionally wanted to hammer in the idea in this chapter that this is not observation haki because multiple characters including MOMO him self was not able to hear the heart beat of luffy. This honestly all but confirms at least to me that Luffy's heart actually stopped which means he was killed. The Drums of liberation i don't think was Luffy's heart beat restarting because if that was the case, Zunisha would have heard luffy was on the back of the elephant and recognized that he was joyboy. So the only thing we can point to here is that this Heart beat or drums of liberation is in fact Joy boy's and luffy is gone at least for the time being. Obvously oda is not going to write luffy out of the story, that would be nuts but to say he did not actually die, i honestly can't completly agree with that.
ArtimesGamerMar 11, 2022 9:53 AM

Mar 11, 2022 9:55 AM

Nov 2015
Eg76 said:
BINKS" SAKE

God of fun and gum return!!
See later.
Mar 11, 2022 11:02 AM
Sep 2021
Chapter 1043 is nuts. Never though this would happen. Just an amazing chapter! Excited to see where this is going as well.
Mar 11, 2022 12:50 PM
Jul 2018
Eg76 said:
BINKS" SAKE

Omggg! 🤯🤯🤯 I'm speechless right now
Mar 11, 2022 1:23 PM

Jun 2016
What i understood from the "JOYBOY" return is

Either Luffy is dead and that's a condition for the joy boy to return as joy boy is more of a title and that also proves why kaido always trying to off himself but it would be mad as if luffy loses himself and is a new person.

Or Luffy's Devil Fruit is somehow related to joy boy as elder said there is this devil fruit which is very heavily guarded and that's also makes sense that govt know its something that can bring joy boy so they are making sure that no one gets it.

Either way wait for chapter 1044 gonna be insane and i never waited for op chapter with that much anticipation.
Or its joyboys memory which is tied to fruits awakening so we can see joyboy coming back as luffy's fruit is awakening

One more thing after reading so many recent chapters i think skypiea arc is very important as moon people, lunarian and much more is directly connected to that arc.
2023 might be the year where I will be happy. This year is not happy year.
Mar 11, 2022 1:39 PM

Aug 2018
Very interesting and hype chapter , Oda definitely had a missed chance here with “dead Luffy stuff”

All the theories how Law was gonna die during Wano could’ve worked here perfectly, intead of what we were being shown in the end of chapter, Law could’ve performed that life saving surgery on Luffy that his DF allows him to, thus costing him his life but allowing Luffy to carry on the legacy of Joy Boy and Will of D.

I still really like how Kaido wasn’t beaten on rooftop and it pretty much feels like proof to me that Big Mom was indeed nerfed during Wano arc.

I hope that break makes it worth the wait on what we are about to see
Mar 11, 2022 1:52 PM
Mar 2009
One Piece was the only big shonen manga, where the main character didn't have some hidden power/person inside him. Now it's like the rest. It just needed 1000+ chapters... Disappointed.
Mar 11, 2022 5:00 PM

Dec 2019
Man I want the next chapter now such a big cliffhanger....
Mar 11, 2022 5:10 PM
May 2020
looppy said:
One Piece was the only big shonen manga, where the main character didn't have some hidden power/person inside him. Now it's like the rest. It just needed 1000+ chapters... Disappointed.

"disapppointed"

this is the problem with manga community today, they cant fcking wait to see how author explain this

this mf said he's disappointed because of a single panel that he didnt even know what's happening

we didnt even know what Oda wanted to show us here

it could be Oden's stuff all over again

"oDa sUcKs hE bRiNgS bAcK oDeN, iM dIsApPoInTeD"

just to be proven wrong a chapter later lmfao

like c'mon, you are smarter than this xD

just wait until Oda show us what the freak even happened on the last panel

we can make our theories, but we can't just make a freaking headcanon assuming that Luffy unlock a freaking hidden power or person and then declared that this manga is a failure xD

and well, it could be that Luffy BECAME a joyboy (assuming its just a title) , not that joyboy (the person from 800 years ago) somehow reborn inside him

the thing is i didnt even know, all i can do is theorize about it

all we have to do is wait, not whining about a single panel and "disapppoint" with it

at worst it might just be an awakening (which is not bad at all compared to your damn "hidden power" headcanon xD)
One Piece is bad, really
Mar 11, 2022 5:21 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
Luffy has "died", and now "Joy Boy" has awakened... hmm...
Mar 11, 2022 7:05 PM
Mar 2018
I've been hoping that the remaining Strawhats would be the last line of defence against Kaido and it's looking more to go that route. That being said there is still much to be explained and more story to develop. I mean we still haven't reached act 3, Ussop, Nami, and Brooks haven't played much of a part (other than a bit of support), and it seems like Jinbe, Sanji, Chopper, and Franky still have some fight in them as well.

Really hoping for a bit more Kaido backstory too. I wonder if he has even realized that his Superstars and Tobiroppo have been defeated, his mansion is almost completely destroyed, Orochi is still alive, and that there is a swarm of marines on his tail. Also I'm very curious on how he would react if/when he finds out that Luffy is the true Joyboy.
Mar 11, 2022 8:31 PM

Jan 2016
I rarely make posts on MAL I just had to come here and make my mark on history. This was an amazing chapter! If you’re from the future reading this, today was a good day!
Mar 12, 2022 2:47 PM

Jun 2017
I am not too happy about this chapter to be honest, we have way too many series where the MC gets possessed and suddenly comes back from the dead and turns the battle.
Mar 12, 2022 9:55 PM
Jul 2017
Not sure where Oden is going with this but having another character take over a main character doesn't really sit well with me. Too many theories being thrown around but we shall wait and see at this point. So you're telling me that gum gum fruit held a person within it that would awaken once the owner of original body who hate said fruit died? Gonna have to see an explanation on that one should it be the case. But alas, we shall see what is explained in 2 weeks
Mar 13, 2022 1:57 AM
Jul 2021
that last panel is one of the most important panels of the series. one piece this year is top notch.
Mar 13, 2022 8:44 AM

Jan 2019
Is Luffy dead ? It really looks like he is
Mar 13, 2022 10:01 AM

Jul 2021
damn this chapter really made me hype but the one thing I don't understand is that the cp0 helped luffy or kaido? as in the previous chapter, he said iron body so I guess he did something but I don't understand it as he didn't touch luffy to distract him and he was also standing behind luffy or maybe he helped kaido??
Mar 13, 2022 10:46 AM

Apr 2010
Next chapter will be quite interesting indeed.
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Mar 13, 2022 11:07 AM

Aug 2012
Yeah, I can totally see why this chapter stirred up reddit so much. I don't have much to comment on it myself, but it was definitely a fascinating chapter, with one of the most intriguing cliffhangers in forever. I don't know if I've been this upset about a break week since I started reading weekly.

Mad respect to the CP0 dude though, absolute Mega-Chad that one.
Mar 13, 2022 12:37 PM
Aug 2019
JOYBOY IS BORN! This has got to be one of my favorite chapters.
Mar 13, 2022 12:49 PM

Dec 2013
I like the "joy boy has returned" but love that Kaidou back down and we see more characters and overall i really enjoy that craziness in act 3.
Mar 13, 2022 1:16 PM
Nov 2019
That was amazing! It's gonna be a looong wait for the next chapter, I gotta see what's next!
Mar 13, 2022 1:37 PM

Mar 2008
Oh man, what a chapter. What's gonna happen!? Ah, now we gotta wait 2 weeks..
Mar 13, 2022 2:10 PM

Dec 2013
That's an insane cliffhanger. The next chapter can't come soon enough!
Mar 14, 2022 4:22 AM

Jul 2015
Holy shit! that was such a epic chapter! oda you are genius.
Mar 14, 2022 6:22 AM

Oct 2010
link9us said:
Kozuki_0den said:
Haters gonna hate

Do we count Luffy as dead, though? Yeah, his voice is not "heard" but I don't think this has ever been a sign of anything in this series, specially given how it treats death. If it's what seems to be the case of Joy Boy possessing his body, I assume his personality will still be functional.

Anyway, let's see what happens in... I think two weeks. My skepticism toward this potential twist is very high, though, mainly because the mentions of Joy Boy through the arc have been very nonchalant and if this is what it seems, it feels too sudden and out of context.
Mar 14, 2022 11:16 AM
Jul 2021
I'm late af but WOOOOOOOOOOO JOYBOY HYPE. Sucks we gotta wait an extra week tho for the next chapter
Mar 15, 2022 11:13 AM

Jun 2010
After so long we go back to 5/5... Still feeling my skin shaking from the end, transformation in Monkey King let's gooooooooo.
Mar 15, 2022 5:06 PM

Aug 2019
JOYBOY

AAAAAAAAH
Mar 16, 2022 8:39 PM
Jul 2017
so uh....did most people in this thread not read the chapter? The last 2 pages clearly show that Luffy still has a heartbeat. IMHO I believe whoever JoyBoy was 800 years ago had the same devil fruit Luffy currently does, Hence Zunesha may be recognizing Luffys awakening and that's what is reminding him of JoyBoy? Not sure what kind of explanation we will get as far as the properties of the fruit as we've always known it to be gum gum/rubber.

I don't believe possession of Luffys body from some 800 year old character is the direction Oda is going with this. But alas, we are 11 days away from hopefully finding ot.
Mar 16, 2022 9:16 PM
Mar 2015
Facing Death together The ultimate power of friendship
Mar 17, 2022 2:01 AM
Dec 2008
What a chapter, what a hype 🔝
Mar 17, 2022 4:51 AM
Jan 2021
Here is my problem with Luffy’s devil fruit not actually just being the Gomu Gomu no mi.

It doesn’t make sense to me if Luffy’s fruit is more than just the Gomu Gomu no mi, because it’s shown that eating the fruit will tell you exactly what powers you have. (shown in enies lobby when members of CP9 ate devil fruits)

So unless Luffy’s OTHER powers only awaken when his devil fruit awakens (which i’m sure it just did in 1043).

In fact, it would make sense if Joyboy himself or Joyboy’s power lay dormant in the Gomu Gomu no mi, but requires a devil fruit awakening for its power to be usable.
Mar 17, 2022 1:31 PM

Mar 2022
Good chapter the power up looks cool
Mar 17, 2022 3:32 PM

May 2015
MAN, I'M SHAKING AND I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!
I don't know what to expect, but knowing Oda, it's gonna be beyond massive!
Also, JOYBOY IS HEREEEEEEE!!!!!
Mar 19, 2022 10:49 AM
Jul 2020
Man this week cliffhanger is too much ,earlier I used to evade this break week quite easily but now I cant control it lmao .I just hope the next chapter delivers the hype
Mar 21, 2022 7:54 PM

Mar 2016
GODA strikes again, oh my lawwwwd!!!
This chapter is absolutely crazy, insane even, but it's exactly what many fans and theories have looked forward to.

Luffy's defeat by the interference of a CP0 agent is a shame but undeniable, though Kaido is immensely furious at how his fight against Luffy came to an end, this is still a war after all, for what it's worth, Kaido's swift execution of that random yet unknowingly influential CP0 agent can be seen from miles away, RIP bozo you will not be missed, you damn meddler. Kaido then follows up by trying to end the war in his victory by seeking Momo's admittance of defeat whilst announcing Luffy's defeat and apparent death.

Oh man, you barely even get the chance to see all these reactions, especially not from the straw hats members, they're all utterly broken down, denying everything as their coping mechanism, not in a 1000 years did they think Luffy would get beaten much less killed. However, the truth stood just above them. Those who can hear his voice like Law and Kidd came to realize the fact and accepted it for what it is, damn. It's a horrific tragedy indeed, but props for all those who remain with their wits and bravery, the war still have yet to come to an end so they kept on fighting. Yamato played a huge role here in convincing Momo not to surrender even if they have to face death together, fucking badass, hell yeah!

And so came an event unforeseen by most but a shock to all... The return of Joy Boy through Luffy's body! Zunesha knew of his arrival so let us see what will Joy Boy do in this scenario

Mar 24, 2022 6:00 AM

Jun 2019
The Joyboy hype is here. Finally, after so fricking long. My boy Luffy died and now there's even more to the story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Holy shit...
Apr 24, 2022 4:53 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Luffy Joy Boy confirmed, ending got me HYPE!!! Looks like his devil fruit awakening is finally here??

If the role of Joy Boy has something to do with the Gomu Gomu No Mi, I'm surprised no one has eaten it in the last 800 years?

RIP to the CP0 agent, sorta deserved that.

Loved seeing Nami stand up to Kaido. Marco coming in clutch.

I'm with Yamato in the debate against Momo. Very well said.
Apr 24, 2022 5:00 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
VolKur said:
Amazing chapter and most hyped chapter since 1010!
And that moment where CP0 member touches his hat, he know what's coming. Kaido: "You do know what you've done....?". Paneling, art and everything else was perfect. What an amazing farewell to CP0 boss!

Everyone is shocked that don't believe kaido have won the battle. The interesting thing is luffy died or not?
In what way Joyboy can be awakened?

My favorite part was where zunisha says that "he's there", Joyboy! And then luffys awakening or whatever it is!
My theory is that Joyboy is non other than Straw Hat(not luffy), OR there are two different wills/spirits inside of luffy(when luffys unconcious joyboy will be awakened, and with a condition that the user have to awaken gum gum devil fruit) OR Luffy is unconcious and he is controlled by the gum gum fruit or strawhat, that carry joy boy's spirit inside of them!

@Mei-o_Scarlett @Ayu_01 @FMmatron
Lmao, server 💀 1043 literally broke the server!!

I like the theories!!

Also, I'm still remembering that random shot of a frozen Straw Hat in Mary Geoise when Imu was first introduced a while back. Very confused what that means... I wonder if that was the original Joy Boy's hat from 800 years ago? Dunno.
Apr 24, 2022 6:07 PM
Jul 2018
AOD-MAL said:
VolKur said:
Amazing chapter and most hyped chapter since 1010!
And that moment where CP0 member touches his hat, he know what's coming. Kaido: "You do know what you've done....?". Paneling, art and everything else was perfect. What an amazing farewell to CP0 boss!

Everyone is shocked that don't believe kaido have won the battle. The interesting thing is luffy died or not?
In what way Joyboy can be awakened?

My favorite part was where zunisha says that "he's there", Joyboy! And then luffys awakening or whatever it is!
My theory is that Joyboy is non other than Straw Hat(not luffy), OR there are two different wills/spirits inside of luffy(when luffys unconcious joyboy will be awakened, and with a condition that the user have to awaken gum gum devil fruit) OR Luffy is unconcious and he is controlled by the gum gum fruit or strawhat, that carry joy boy's spirit inside of them!

@Mei-o_Scarlett @Ayu_01 @FMmatron
Lmao, server 💀 1043 literally broke the server!!

I like the theories!!

Also, I'm still remembering that random shot of a frozen Straw Hat in Mary Geoise when Imu was first introduced a while back. Very confused what that means... I wonder if that was the original Joy Boy's hat from 800 years ago? Dunno.

Chapter 1046 just confirmed that the person is luffy alone and joyboy is only a title!!
removed-userApr 24, 2022 6:12 PM
May 1, 2022 11:50 AM

Feb 2018
Mr Lucci tipping his fedora knowing that this is the end for him.. damn. Luffy's is.. Joyb.. wait. The fact that we're finally witnessing this is insane.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

31 by Pakumen- »»
Yesterday, 12:40 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 17, 2023

87 by Slimdudejim »»
Apr 21, 10:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 769 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Maerow - Nov 26, 2014

67 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 6:47 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 17, 11:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.