Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2022 9:57 AM
Jul 2016
One big happy family has been formed
Mar 6, 2022 6:58 AM
Mar 2021
This was, hands down, one of the cruellest and probably the worst chapters I've read in this manga. All the trauma, the oprhans' death, Mika's death, the separation and pain and the destruction of the world doesn't matter because Yuu and Guren are family, amirite? Mika lived for years in loneliness waiting to meet Yuu. It's the fact that Yuu disregarded everything wrong Guren has done for the lamest reason. And not only that, he's also ready to believe his lies. Honestly, it's my fault. It's my fault for expecting that the author would write it properly. I shouldn't have expected anything from this chapter, but 111 gave me momentary hope.
Mar 6, 2022 8:30 PM
Feb 2019
This fucking chapter pissed me off so bad. The "We are family" thing was goofy and fun in the beginning but to use it as a piss poor excuse to forgive Guren for murdering his actual family is about the dumbest thing I've ever read. This series has been going down hill lately. I wanted Yuu to actually kill Guren after chapter 111 but to turn around and get this after finally finding out that Guren had something to do with it. So now I'm not interested in this manga like whatsoever simply because Guren seems that he is going to be a main stay in the series. However I absolutely despise Guren and now Yuu aswell. Pretty funny when the side characters are 10x more interesting and fan favorites then the series main character. Sorry for the rant but to make a long story short. This chapter sucked!
Mar 6, 2022 8:46 PM
Jul 2016
hwhatup said:
This fucking chapter pissed me off so bad. The "We are family" thing was goofy and fun in the beginning but to use it as a piss poor excuse to forgive Guren for murdering his actual family is about the dumbest thing I've ever read. This series has been going down hill lately. I wanted Yuu to actually kill Guren after chapter 111 but to turn around and get this after finally finding out that Guren had something to do with it. So now I'm not interested in this manga like whatsoever simply because Guren seems that he is going to be a main stay in the series. However I absolutely despise Guren and now Yuu aswell. Pretty funny when the side characters are 10x more interesting and fan favorites then the series main character. Sorry for the rant but to make a long story short. This chapter sucked!
gotta agree with you, only I have HATED Yuu's character for the longest while tbh, his dumb and naive personality always rubbed me the wrong way because I don't see any redeeming qualities and as you said, coming off of 111 you would've expected something much different from what we got for 112 but alas it was a shitty cop out.
Mar 7, 2022 9:46 AM
Aug 2017
Guess I'm the only one here who actually likes Guren then. Maybe reading the prequel LNs where he's the main character is the reason for that.

On the other hand I've found Yuu insufferable for the longest time.
Mar 15, 2022 6:41 PM

Feb 2019
The writing of this series went so downhill dawg. So 1: Your previous family getting sold out and killed is ok because “Omg we’re family guys” and 2:A fight to be accepted as family, that was really the point of that battle?

Lmao shit’s so goofy now man. I only continue to read for my baby shinoa and krul.
Mar 18, 2022 4:51 PM

Nov 2015
this was a goofy ass chapter my god, the writing for this series has been going downhill and i feel like the author doesn’t know what to do or haven’t prepared for the story to reach this far

Mar 28, 2022 10:44 AM

Sep 2014
So 7 years after the anime aired I go and read the manga, after 100 chapters of cheese its finally getting really good and now I have to wait for the monthly releases?

This is so going to be my new drinking game, a shot every time they say family.

Seriously this family talk is so cringe but we are so close to finally getting to the core of the story..
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 30, 2022 9:28 PM
Mar 2021
Marinate1016 said:
The writing of this series went so downhill dawg. So 1: Your previous family getting sold out and killed is ok because “Omg we’re family guys” and 2:A fight to be accepted as family, that was really the point of that battle?

Lmao shit’s so goofy now man. I only continue to read for my baby shinoa and krul.

YES BRO SHINOA AND KRUL ARE THE ONLY REASONS I STILL READ THIS
Mar 30, 2022 9:52 PM

Feb 2019
QDrstone29 said:
Marinate1016 said:

YES BRO SHINOA AND KRUL ARE THE ONLY REASONS I STILL READ THIS

Massive w brother.
Apr 11, 2022 11:04 AM
Jul 2018
Honestly, this chapter was one of the worst thing I've ever read. When I read the "I forgive you bcz we are family" part, this manga had reached its end for me. Like, Yuu are you Ok? Are you high or a vampire hit you from your head? That man caused the murder of your actual family and made you suicidal.
I will read this anyway just for Mika and Krul. They are the only characters who have a working brain.
Sep 24, 2022 7:38 PM
Jul 2018
author took the easy way out. yuu forgiving him is bad enough but mikaela, yoichi and kimizuki forgiving him is such a fucking stretch nearly a decade of suffering forgotten in one conversation with people youve only known from 4 years to 6 months???? i feel bad for the people who have been reading this monthly since 2012...
Jan 11, 12:55 AM
boop boop

Mar 2018
I honestly liked the chapter a lot
Guren finally admitted it and i don't care if Yu forgives him or nah, I've waited quite a while for this moment lol
死だけが確実
Apr 1, 11:16 AM
Jul 2019
This stupid motherfucker Yu can suck a fat one. I haven't been this pissed reading a story in a long time. Guren deserves to be thrown in the deepest pits of hell for what he's done yet this idiot forgave him because he was nice to him when we all know that behind that kindness is an ulterior motive. I could put this character in the most unimaginable pain possible and he'll forgive me because I pat him on the head.

What's worse is that there's no reason for the others to forgive him either. Wtf do you know about Guren, he's just your CO, unlike Yu that spent four years with him.

Truly the Fast and Furious of manga. It's just as stupid as the movies.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 136 Discussion

Xiao - Apr 3

4 by TheDerpyVenom »»
Yesterday, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 135 Discussion

Xiao - Mar 3

4 by Musashi_123 »»
Mar 7, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 134 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Feb 1

9 by Xerneas_Pharoah »»
Feb 4, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 133 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 9

6 by iDateMikasa »»
Jan 26, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 118 Discussion

Karinara - Sep 12, 2022

23 by Syahmi69 »»
Jan 24, 6:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.