Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 4, 2022 9:13 PM
Jul 2018
So I have a theory that Ebichu is just a metaphorical stand-in for an abused child, who is constantly beaten up and forced to do house chores by their neglectful single mother (the master) and her boyfriend. The clues can be seen in their childish mannerism and their casual usage of sexual language which they could have easily picked up from the horny adults nearby. That could explain a lot in their overuse of sexual language, almost as if, they don't know what they are saying. Also, the episode where ebichu is in heat and the episode where ebichu sheds their skin, could easily be explained as oncoming effects of puberty. So that makes Maa-kun, the guy who gets constantly aroused by a hamster a....a...a.......a...OH MY GOD.
Mar 5, 2022 2:52 PM

Mar 2013
Sumer_Singh123 said:
So I have a theory that Ebichu is just a metaphorical stand-in for an abused child, who is constantly beaten up and forced to do house chores by their neglectful single mother (the master) and her boyfriend. The clues can be seen in their childish mannerism and their casual usage of sexual language which they could have easily picked up from the horny adults nearby. That could explain a lot in their overuse of sexual language, almost as if, they don't know what they are saying. Also, the episode where ebichu is in heat and the episode where ebichu sheds their skin, could easily be explained as oncoming effects of puberty. So that makes Maa-kun, the guy who gets constantly aroused by a hamster a....a...a.......a...OH MY GOD.

it kind of reminds me of creepypasta, but still interesting anyway.
I know your PTW list is bigger than your completed list.
Jun 9, 2022 7:43 AM

Jan 2017
Yup Maa-kun should be taken off the streets immediately. This theory is spot on.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oruchuban Ebichu Episode 1 Discussion

Catalyze - Jul 26, 2016

11 by NaughtyNoddy »»
Mar 31, 3:40 AM

Poll: » Oruchuban Ebichu Episode 24 Discussion

cheerioz - Feb 5, 2011

13 by doomerson »»
Nov 28, 2023 6:13 AM

Poll: » Oruchuban Ebichu Episode 22 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Mar 27, 2013

5 by MarylandIzumiKun »»
Jun 9, 2022 7:40 AM

Poll: » Oruchuban Ebichu Episode 20 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Mar 26, 2013

2 by St0rmblade »»
Aug 31, 2021 1:44 PM

Poll: » Oruchuban Ebichu Episode 19 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Mar 25, 2013

3 by St0rmblade »»
Aug 31, 2021 1:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.