Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2022 6:52 AM

Feb 2018
Long time no hear about this ova, I miss Okaa-san time. I like how okaa-sama's character is designed. I like purple panties, so sexy. In the last scene why did the MC cm it outside? And yeah, he's so strong round 2, A little surprised about those video, I mean the scene on the smartphone
Mar 5, 2022 1:44 PM

Sep 2012
I feel like if they made the male MC more of an actual character then the story would be a lot better. Like, most of the time we don't really see his face nor does he really talk. How is the audience even suppose to care about anything that happens to him? He exploded? wow, who cares.

*Edit

So, I just watched the subs and it seems like everyone is shitty besides Satou’s girlfriend who simply loves Satou. I mean, you have Satou who just isn’t really loyal to anyone and just cares about sex and that’s it. Miku is a vampire that doesn’t really value human life. She likes to play around with human feelings and their body. She’s pretty similar to Satou actually, so funnily they’d make a good couple. Last, you have Yukari who just doesn’t really care about what’s going on. Doesn’t seem to even care about the guy she spent a lot of time with so she just simply cared about the pleasure and that’s it.

Now, these shitty people just involves a pure and innocent girl in their fun and looking at the PV for the next episode, they allow her to get raped by random guys. Satou seems to be still alive? He’s probably just reduced to a vampire’s slave now. I already said this, but the main issue with this series is that it’s hard to care for characters because of lack of characterization, Satou’s GF was only really shown for very short moments and Satou himself is just more of a empty shell to self insert as. It’s hard to truly care for them when they’re victims of a vampire’s situation
FlamingMangosMar 15, 2022 12:40 PM
Mar 16, 2022 5:21 AM
Oct 2013

Showed off the nice bodies and feeling from rough plays well, and moved well (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡
User-sanMar 16, 2022 8:45 PM
Mar 17, 2022 3:40 AM

Oct 2012
I'm confused so that person being beheaded ep 1 wasn't satarou but someone else.

wtf is thus ppl lot. and she was a virgin?
Mar 17, 2022 3:44 AM

Sep 2012
ss4chris said:
I'm confused so that person being beheaded ep 1 wasn't satarou but someone else.

The person that got killed in episode 1 was just another victim that was completely charmed by the vampire. His love for the loli chick went too far since he was willing to divorce his family, so she killed him out of disgust.
Mar 17, 2022 4:23 PM

Oct 2012
FlamingMangos said:
ss4chris said:

The person that got killed in episode 1 was just another victim that was completely charmed by the vampire. His love for the loli chick went too far since he was willing to divorce his family, so she killed him out of disgust.

wierd how she was still a virgin too

why wasnt it made apparent more its a super nat hentai lol I didnt PORO does that
Mar 25, 2022 5:33 AM

Jul 2014
Got interesting in the end.
May 7, 2022 9:56 AM

Mar 2022
That End... next episode is going to be wild... lol
May 17, 2022 12:06 PM

Sep 2020
What a turn of event that was. I wasn't expecting that and that preview though... spicy
Jun 10, 2022 9:32 AM
Mar 2020
i don't get it, how did the vampire/succubus plot get introduced into this? and undead?
Sep 14, 2022 4:43 AM

May 2021
It seems like I spoke too soon
Dec 20, 2023 3:51 PM
Mar 2017
Reply to ss4chris
FlamingMangos said:
ss4chris said:

wierd how she was still a virgin too

why wasnt it made apparent more its a super nat hentai lol I didnt PORO does that
@ss4chris I don't think she was actually a virgin, i think after the Vampire reveal we're supposed to just assume her hymen is supernatural.

Of course I know that in real life bleeding or not doesn't actually mean anything.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chiisana Tsubomi no Sono Oku ni... Episode 1 Discussion

Salokannel2 - Apr 25, 2020

23 by Adegitapra »»
Apr 10, 2023 1:05 AM

Poll: » Chiisana Tsubomi no Sono Oku ni... Episode 4 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 3, 2022

24 by Naota650tsfhh »»
Jan 8, 2023 5:21 AM

Poll: » Chiisana Tsubomi no Sono Oku ni... Episode 2 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 27, 2020

19 by Yubisoft »»
Sep 14, 2022 2:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.