Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 7, 2022 11:04 PM

Mar 2016
Props on Drake and Izo for preventing CP0 to do anything, but alas, their efforts are but a single step away from being completely successful. 1 CP0 member is left standing, and boy did he make some insane move, under the direct order of the Gorosei, he meddled with the fights of the King, fluffy and Kaido.

I'm glad we get to see a lot of panels where Kaido is battling it out with Luffy, not to mention they're both pretty much using all their powers that they could muster (as far as we know). Knowing that Kaido has advanced observation haki to see the future made the confrontation even more engaging, Luffy and Kaido are getting more and more alike, but just as they're about to mutually dish out their extremely powerful strike, boom. The CP0 distracted Luffy as did that old Kurozumi woman once has distracted Oden. You can just see the amount of absolute infuriating and rage Kaido possesses within that one close-up panel of his bloodshot eye. To think that 2 of his most recent strong opponent (excluding Big Mom) that he enjoyed fighting against are both unrightfully taken down by his hands when they're being sabotaged by an external factor, boy that would've made anyone furious, but especially so for Kaido when this has happened to him TWICE.

A part of me would go as far as thinking that Kaido will attempt to annihilate the World Government for the sake of Luffy. One thing is for sure, that CP0 member better pray that he gets to see the light of tomorrow.
Mar 10, 2022 4:58 AM
Dec 2008
Crazy fight and that ending... Can't wait for the next chapter! 💪🏼
Mar 24, 2022 5:51 AM

Jun 2019
Oh boy... that was one hell of a chapter. Once again, Kaido's fight got interrupted in between. He doesn't look at all.
Apr 24, 2022 4:33 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Can't stop reading atm...So good.

Thought Drake might've taken out the CPO agent here. I guess not.

Some cool SUNEIKUMAN action. Oda gotta stop making me laugh with these damn Kaido drunk personalities hahaha

No doubt Kaido's observation haki is advanced enough to see the future too, pretty cool.

Damn the CPO agent interfering. Luffy might be down for good here. You can tell Kaido didn't want to win this way, he was finally having fun - also gave me Luffy vs Katakuri vibes when Flampe interfered.
Apr 24, 2022 4:35 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
-Atsuhi- said:
OK we can now say goodbye to rob lucci you will not be missed rip..

Unfortunately that CP0 agent isn't Rob Lucci. You see them talking in an earlier chapter when they get the order to capture Nico Robin
Nov 16, 2022 4:28 PM

Apr 2018
Full chapter on Kaido vs Luffy. From Snakeman to Boundman, it's his last Gear Fourth which ran out in the end after an incredible attack from Kaido. CP0 tried to get him from behind, but Kaido got some flashbacks when he fought Oden and some third-party ruined the fight.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 20, 2022 8:30 AM

May 2021
Did.. did I just see Kaido try to flirt with Luffy? New best girl candidate?

Feel a bit bad for the CP-0 guy, man's just trying to follow orders.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

21 by Sun_Chan »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 17, 11:48 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Apr 17, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.