Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2022 7:57 AM

Jul 2017
Alcait Academy's Evocation Department is coming along nicely with Mira, Cleos and Hinata-sensei with journeying into the Underworld Archive.

And this is just an easy ground test for Mira and Cleos to showcase their powers to Hinata, while avoiding pitfalls and traps in this so-called "dungeon" which was once a museum. Umm, seeing a Rubik's Cube is weird enough, let alone a 5X5 CGI figure. Of course, Mira has more summoning of figures from her past life as Danblf, more so this time to help decipher puzzles to get the material they want. And welp, Pam has to do the inevitable as a wandering child spirit, which forces Cleos and Mira to take measures, that thankfully is all done.

After that mission, there's no stopping missions from Solomon to Mira, and the biggest asset is the summoned dragon Eisenfald (though the VA voicing this dragon weirdly does not fit, until the form downsize). When it comes to her personal assistant Mariana, Mira will have to reveal her true self as Danblf sooner or later, and decides to do it now with The Fairy's Grace as proof, to not continuously lie to her (though the secret still stands).

A nice reunion between Mariana and Mira, though skipping the entirety of the fanservice in monologue is sin.
Mar 1, 2022 7:59 AM
Sep 2015
Mira's situation reminds me of Bate Wolf from Kuroitsu-san, but Mira is treated much nicer than Bate Wolf.
Mar 1, 2022 8:01 AM
Jul 2018
every episode gotta have either bathroom scene or bath scene. lol
Last word for this episode: wryyyyy
Mar 1, 2022 8:02 AM

Feb 2020
Yet another entertaining episode. I really liked the reunion between Mira and Mariana. :)

Hinata's salamander was cute, haha.

Aww.. Pam was so adorable. ^_^

SerafosMar 1, 2022 10:18 AM
Mar 1, 2022 9:19 AM

Apr 2010
Mira finally telling Marriana her identity which was a nice scene.
The scenes in the Library where nice as well especially the part with the salamander.
But Mira will have to travel again it seems, so no Marriana i guess.
Mar 1, 2022 9:39 AM

Oct 2007
different kinds of salamander. Hinata sensei salamander is so chubby and cute!

Hinata sensei useful for solving puzzles that Mira and Cleos would take hours to solve. Well, good thing they brought the teacher.

Pam taking a book off the the shelf, and asking Mira to read it. lol

And finally.. Mira revealing to Mariana the truth. :)

looking forward to next week!
Mar 1, 2022 10:13 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Hinata's salamander was cute but nothing compared to Mira's xD. She is good at solving puzzles though. Mira summoned the loli Pam! (Who gets reborn every so often). She was very cute! And Eisenfald the dragon now has a human form xD. And Mira couldn't find a chance to confess she was actually Danblf but in the end told Mariana.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 1, 2022 11:43 AM

Dec 2013
I like it a lot when the show is about MC and her summons and companions, I don't care at all about the main plot of the kingdom.
Mar 1, 2022 12:57 PM

Feb 2007
My ship continues to sail strong.
Mar 1, 2022 4:19 PM

Jan 2020
It felt like it was trying to be emotional in the end half of the episode, but it didn't make me feel anything.
Mar 1, 2022 7:54 PM

Nov 2009
So many cute summons, LOL

Pam is extra cute, I want a cute summon like that too.

LOL, Pam's having so much fun after finally being summoned.

___ ___ ___

LOL @ the Dragon

"Father, when did you become Mother?"

LUUUUL

And the Dragon has a humanoid form... naked too, hugging Mira... LOL

Good thing there wasn't other ppls nearby to see that, otherwise I can see a huge scandal.

___ ___ ___

Mariana best Fairy maid, she's so devoted and cute. She literally remembers everything about her master even after years... that's some dedication.

Mira trying to cover up her "man area" even tho there is no longer any... LOL
amlgMar 1, 2022 8:13 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 1, 2022 8:25 PM

Jul 2021
This was a great episode, enjoyed a lot. We got no OP or ED, pretty packed episode.

They were successful in entering the Wunder thingy and they got what they were looking for. On their way there, we see the elf and teacher show off their Salamander summons, the teacher's was cute, I liked that one lol. Mira's salamander was the most powerful as expected. Also am I the only one who has this urge to pat the teacher's head? It looks very pat-table lmao.

That baby summon was cute.

We finally got to see the dragon from the OP as well.

Mira also ended up telling Marina that she is her master Danblf after all. Felt kinda bad for Mariana that she had to live 30 freaking years without seeing her master, the last part proved that how much Mariana loves her master. I liked how she came to sleep with Mira lol, she's unable to contain herself and is doing everything possible to be close to Mira. Cute.

5/5 episode. Looking forward to next one.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 1, 2022 9:28 PM

Mar 2013
Well, a bit disappointed since
in this episode.

The first half was pretty good but the last half was pretty great since Mira has finally got to confessed her real self to her... that kawaii chick~ Mariana! I think her VA needs a bit more~ since I was just saddened but not really cried from their reunion (which I really did in the source).
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 2, 2022 4:45 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah salamander contest, ofc Mira far better. But that chubby salamander was not so bad, just need more exercises! Rubic cube on the isekai? That's quite new for me. Looks like sensei had found the skill they could rely to, even if its mean bad to her reputation xd. Ah yes, loli summon, just what i needed and she's quite pampered too. Rainbow spirit from the distant past, reborn and reborn again, with all the knowledge intact, until she realized, the best thing to do was clinge over to her loli master. Yes nice description to a little lady Pammu!

Mission success without any hindrance, and nice view over loli summon. Its time to return back to the capital, as Mira was about to tell the truth to the royal maid that was left behind at the home sweet home before returning to the usual journey. About the plain white dragon, he's quite funny with that 'since when my father became a mother?' respond. His behaviour was a bit too much, especially with the human form, i am afraid its more than just a miss feeling xd. But enough of that, because the moment of truth with Maria was truly be a good finisher for the episode....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 2, 2022 9:51 PM

Apr 2013
from 8 to 9 and it's isekai but actually a quite good one.
Mar 3, 2022 9:43 AM

Jun 2016
this show actually not too bad !!

mira is overly cute !!
Mar 4, 2022 4:17 PM
Mar 2012
Hinata's salamander so cute, also Pam.
Library full of trees quite unusual sight.
lol Eisenfald, interesting those summoned live normally when off duty. But isn't it annoying to get summoned if in the middle of a game?
aww Mariana finally hears the truth.
Mar 30, 2022 4:00 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I liked that library exploration with the traps etc, also that summoned dragon can take a human form but I just prefer the dragon one, anyway that end of episode was cute with her servant and Mira revealing her real identity, good thing that it ended well for this case
Apr 15, 2022 9:46 AM

Feb 2014
Wow~the moments between Mariana and Mira were actually pretty good. It came out naturally and also decent amount of emotions.

Even better than some of the dramatic and melodramatics focused animes out there.
May 9, 2022 2:46 AM

Jul 2015
Pam sure is one adorable, bit problematic, little spirit ...better to have summoned her far away from predator Fricka...

Jul 27, 2022 2:38 AM

Jun 2021
Ok, Pam was just too adorable. I hope Mira summons her again! I’m glad she told Mariana her true identity, that was a very sweet moment. Oh and of course that bath moment was nice too haha. Just dropping in some fan service last minute I see šŸ˜…
Feb 1, 2023 10:58 AM

Sep 2012
amlg said:
So many cute summons, LOL

Pam is extra cute, I want a cute summon like that too.

LOL, Pam's having so much fun after finally being summoned.

___ ___ ___

LOL @ the Dragon

"Father, when did you become Mother?"

LUUUUL

And the Dragon has a humanoid form... naked too, hugging Mira... LOL

Good thing there wasn't other ppls nearby to see that, otherwise I can see a huge scandal.

___ ___ ___

Mariana best Fairy maid, she's so devoted and cute. She literally remembers everything about her master even after years... that's some dedication.

Mira trying to cover up her "man area" even tho there is no longer any... LOL
if Solomon hears about all this he will teas the F out of Mira cause hes a huge Troll lol
Apr 24, 2023 1:45 PM
Mar 2018
This episode was really sweet and heartwarming.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 18, 2022

94 by 88NickC »»
Apr 8, 1:43 PM

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - Apr 5

9 by ejleon »»
Apr 7, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2022

155 by ProfGunk »»
Mar 23, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 22, 2022

20 by Mattinator95 »»
Jul 12, 2023 12:49 AM

Poll: » Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 29, 2022

52 by unknownoffsider »»
Mar 20, 2023 3:25 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.