Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 23, 2022 7:04 PM

Apr 2020
I have only watched the first 12 minutes of the first episode and I am already really liking it. I don't want .hack anime specifically for the overall .hack plots but rather abouthow players interact with The World.

The very beginning was a good small introduction to the three main characters and their personality. This reminds me of a mix of .hack Liminality, Sign, and also Log Horizon. It reminds me of Sign because it is the best .hack anime. It reminds me of Liminality because it does a good job looking at the real world otuside of the game. And it reminds me of Log Horizon because The World seems to be way more developed than it previously was as an MMO with something like a large dungeon, a huge raid boss and fight mechanics.

So far every minute of this animation displayed value and depth. From the personalities of the main characters and their realistic and fun banter to what finally made me want to create this post, which is from about 10:40 to about 11:47 the "coolest" or "smartest" girl has so much characteristics that I feel like it competes with many other general school related anime and I especially like the moment when she was distracted by her stock trading(?) and realizes that her friend is surprisingly diligent and is paying attention to class so she decides to do the same but in only a few seconds later she actually just collapses on her desk because she was so sleepy.

What I've seen so far to me is on the levels of movie production and animation, a really good anime in general and perhaps it has some of the best MMORPG scenes in anime. Competing with log horizon, //sign, sword art online ,etc.
W3TFTFeb 23, 2022 8:29 PM
ow + nw = 90-2000s

More topics from this board

Poll: » .hack//Quantum Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 7, 2011

45 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Oct 2, 2020 11:14 PM

Poll: » .hack//Quantum Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 29, 2011

51 by zetsu_shoren »»
Mar 19, 2016 1:09 PM

Poll: » .hack//Quantum Episode 2 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 25, 2011

19 by haydnwright »»
Nov 9, 2014 8:54 AM

» Photo-senso thing !?

gargS - Apr 21, 2013

0 by gargS »»
Apr 21, 2013 12:44 AM

» Is Quantum canon?

Cathedral - Jun 19, 2012

1 by wakka9ca »»
Jun 19, 2012 8:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.