Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 18, 2022 9:04 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, Nishikata with the massive blush this episode. Mina and her friends got some screen time but I wish they got more.

It was fun watching Takagi's knitting skills though.

Feb 18, 2022 9:58 AM

Nov 2014
It seems like he wasn't even aware how much he got teased this episode.
Feb 18, 2022 10:12 AM
Jun 2020
as the story goes on Takagi-san is getting more bolder and bolder when it comes to teasing Nishikata. every episode this season hits everytime.
the steal of this ep is "Santa??"

Feb 18, 2022 10:48 AM

Jul 2017
Takagi doing a dog walk, and Nishikata wants a douse of that too. The temptation is burning, and Takagi knows that Nishikata wants it SO BAD that she normally let him on it, very normally. Running to the shrine to spend sometime with the dog, then just naturally letting him have it all the way, it's all for the usual tease that she's clearly having fun watching him squeam with the dog until its release back to its home.

Welp, Nishikata forgot his homework that he left at school, so it's another wasted journey back...with Takagi. Especially now with the recent Culture Fest that more couples came out, staying late after school to spend time with each other is common. Of course, Nishikata didn't want to caught in the same premonition, so he tried escaping another way around...only to be discovered by Nagai and Mano and be mistakenly seen that way too. Everyone knew that Takagi and Nishikata are an item, so there's not even a cinch of hint there for the latter to admit defeat, and the former's aggression going strong.

For the Doyoubi girls, it's more annoyance for desperation, and it's not couples but Santa Claus which dominates their topic. Yeah, good luck for Mina thinking that her parents know where Santa Claus always comes from, it's general knowledge.

Library duty with Takagi, and knitting is the only thing for she that can pass time being a new interest...but it looks like she already is a pro at it lols. Of course, getting Nshikata to try is just the icing on the cake, and it's not easy knitting knots. Well dayum girl, teaching the one you like and being aggressive at the same time, Nishikata is beating so hard it's embarrassing. Also man, you're so blunt that you literally don't know that she's knitting the scarf present for someone. Instead you let her words lead you astray for jealousy, knitting for a medium-sized dog, which is a boy and 15 years old.

Some Ls and Ws in this one.
Feb 18, 2022 10:55 AM

Feb 2021
Nishikata-kun got teased a lot this episode lol ^ It was really funny seeing how he felt uneasy about the 15 year old boy at the end but then she revealed that it was a dog :p

Dang, he really loves dogs xD He teases himself before Takagi-san teases him lol

This episode was really good. A good setback after the Culture Fest!
Again, this season gets better and better I swear!
Feb 18, 2022 11:08 AM

Dec 2020
Nishikata loves dogs but zeah he want saz it because takagi thinks he is aliitel kid lol.

How cute he thought she has a boyfriend i love this genre.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Feb 18, 2022 11:26 AM

Jul 2014
This week, Nishikata discovers jealousy and gets to express his love for dogs.
Feb 18, 2022 11:44 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol Nishikata really loves dogs that's cute to see xD and them going to back to school together was also nice for the "couple teasing" xD
Feb 18, 2022 12:18 PM

Apr 2020
the dog episode haha
Really good episode :D
Feb 18, 2022 12:25 PM

Sep 2020
Takagi looks really cute in that hat~ And Nishikata is jealous.
Also the ending is changed into autumn theme.

Mina still think Santa is real~
Feb 18, 2022 1:45 PM

Dec 2013
It is pretty funny how basically everyone in the school but Nishikata knows those two are dating, Mina is too pure for this world.
Feb 18, 2022 2:59 PM

Jul 2016
How on earth did Takagi manage to take that photo? Did she climb a tree or something?

And again, another segment focused on couples yet Houjou and Hamaguchi didn't show up :/
Feb 18, 2022 3:31 PM
Dec 2020
ikimono gakkari
is the best ending song so far...
Feb 18, 2022 4:42 PM

Jul 2013
is it just me, or Takagi seem hella aggressive in this season?
at the very least, more aggressive compared to past seasons.

since we would have Movie as well after this season, do the studio trying to end the knot between them as well?
as in officially/publicly in romantic relationship with definite label

Feb 18, 2022 4:48 PM

Jan 2021
Whut da dog doin?
Takagi-san manages to hire a photographer that's why the shot was good lmao
Nishikata-kun really loves dogs huh hahaha
I like how accurate this school was about how many couples are there. like literally there's a ton of them. (this ain't my country right?)
Yes the "Santa-san is real" topic. Mina still think Santa-san is real haha.
Takagi-san is fast at knitting huh (and teasing btw)
Nishikata-kun learns Jealousy, just how many times our boy getting teased haha
The ed this time was nostalgic.
Feb 18, 2022 6:37 PM

Mar 2020
Definitely not as good as last episode, however, I enjoyed it. I like repetition sometimes. This episode is a cool-off/balance to last episode with all the progress. I especially hated Nishikata's dick move in the second part, trying to escape Takagi without telling her.

However, we did see Nishikata develop some form of jealousy with relation to Takagi.

I absolutely love how this anime is handling time progression. The seasons are changing and the year is moving forward. Hell, the outro literally has autumn leaves compared to 2 episodes ago. And the segment with Santa/the trio is mostly meant to give context to when in the school year it is taking place. They're going into fall, almost in winter/December.

My unfounded theory is that the confession may come at the New Years' shrine or on the Christmas episode (which I believe they're hinting at, that there will be a Christmas episode). Add to that that there is a chapter dealing with the New Years Shrine in the manga.

Or, even more likely, the confession is in the movie, however, the final few episodes are going to begin an anime original arc and bring the series to a penultimate chapter. Takagi may knit something for Nishikata as well at some point.

Idk, I'm just excited about where this is going to go.
“A lesson without pain is meaningless. That's because no one can gain without sacrificing something. But by enduring that pain and overcoming it, he shall obtain a powerful, unmatched heart. A fullmetal heart.”

I like 95% of the anime I watch. Fashies and the like can go fuck themselves.
Feb 18, 2022 6:38 PM

May 2020
Omg! Nishikata get a hint!! I'm dying here!!!
Feb 18, 2022 6:40 PM

Dec 2020
yoo takagi really upgrading her game this season. as she should, and she's doing rly well at that

the trio's segment was pretty funny, i wish it was longer tho

walking the dog and going back to school part were adorable. everyone basically acknowledging them as a couple was so cute. takagi isnt even trying to help nishikata deny them lmao
Feb 18, 2022 7:08 PM

Sep 2021
The dog must be owned by either Sakuta, Oreki, or Ayanokouji lol. The eyes.

This week's episode seems like a normal one. Tho Takagi-san is more decisive as usual.

The production team is fond of ikimonogakari songs since they used Kimagure Romantic in season 1. And now they used Joyful as another ending song.
AoButa16Feb 18, 2022 7:13 PM
Feb 18, 2022 7:26 PM

Jun 2019
This was the first ‘miss’ episode.

It wasn’t bad, but none of the stories felt memorable and just seemed like rehashes. After what was essentially Takagi’s confession last episode, nothing seems to have happened from it.

I also don’t know why Nishikata is so scared to let others think that he is dating Takagi when he clearly likes her and has been given so many blatant hints that she likes him too.
Blue_MaroonFeb 18, 2022 9:24 PM
Feb 18, 2022 7:48 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
And now back to our regularly scheduled teasing, very nice episode, Nishikata being excited to see a dog was cute, I’m sure Takagi was loving it lol, and the dog had a constant deadpan expression which was funny. I’m also glad to see Nakai and Mano again, another nice couple we don’t see often enough, and love to see Mina still believing in Santa Clause, loved that bit. The knitting part was great too, the amount of teasing Takagi can do with a ball of yarn is amazing, Nishikata guessing who the gift was for only to find himself jealous that it’s another guy, but then it ends up being an old dog lol, love to see Nishikata development tho.

Also I hope they don’t skip straight through Fall and go to Christmas, while it won’t hurt the show for me, I always wish SoLs would slow down a bit when it comes to Fall because it’s my favorite time of the year lol, and they always spend a long time on Spring and Summer, I demand Fall representation!

Lastly that ED this episode was awesome, cute, catchy and rockin!
Feb 18, 2022 7:49 PM
Jun 2017
My fave part is the second part or those students who are still staying at school after class... Well during my high school days after class i am just going home as they same reason of Nishikata as to why shall i stay at school after class.

But i do agree that many are indeed staying at school after class just to be with their crush or boyfriend/ girlfriend... As sometimes when i am late going home, what i am usually seeing are couples having some moments there, and enjoying the said day that its like they are the only people in the world...
Feb 18, 2022 8:04 PM

Oct 2018
Props to whoever animated the knitting.
Feb 18, 2022 8:07 PM

Aug 2020
Daily dose of teasing. Good episode this week

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 18, 2022 8:24 PM

Feb 2019
This episode didn’t do much for me tbh. I wish Nishikita would stop being so dense, it felt like he regressed if anything this week
Feb 18, 2022 8:36 PM

Jul 2019
I enjoyed this week's episode a lot more to be honest.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Feb 18, 2022 9:37 PM

Jul 2021
Another pretty wholesome episode.

Nishikata sure loves dogs lol, I think Takagi knew and that's why she invited him so he could play with the dog.

The staying late after school part was funny, Nishikata is just too damn embarassed to be seen with Takagi as a couple.

Haha Mina still belives in Santa xD

Knitting part was nice, looks tough to do TBH. But man Nishikata felt jealousy lmao, it's about time he accepts that he likes Takagi.

I was wondering how they will act around each other after Takagi's confession in last episode but guess they are just acting normally.

We are already past half of this season, wonder if Nishikata will realise that he likes Takagi in this season or we would have to wait till the movie, I would prefer he realises that in these remaining episodes and then in movie we get to see them act like a couple, I wanna see how Nishikata acts around Takagi as her bf.

Anyway, 5/5 episode. Looking forward to next one.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 19, 2022 1:32 AM

Aug 2018
Funny chapter.
The thing with Nishikata and the dog was adorable, I knew Takagi was going to see him xD
The thing about them going back to school was funny, Nakai telling him he's going back for Takagi haha.
And the knitting part was nice, I thought Takagi was doing it for Nishikata. But it was for the dog, he looked adorable xd
And the ending was good.
Feb 19, 2022 1:55 AM
May 2020
Nishikata just accepted the teasing this episode. him and takagi really do look like a couple
Feb 19, 2022 2:15 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
YO WHEN ARE THEY GONNA FUCK ALREADY

Even though he hasn't outright admitted it to himself, Nishikita is definitely questioning himself almost every episode so far concerning these feelings he has for Takagi. I mean dude was SHOOK when he realized that she might be with an older guy that he didn't know about. The subtle development of his own feelings is just so nice to see.

Here's our weekly dose of Takagi-san, being rather seductive today might I say.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 19, 2022 3:12 AM
Oct 2019
I swear Nishikata gonna get Heart Attack someday... lol
Feb 19, 2022 4:08 AM

Oct 2008
can someone post the source of ED in which Rieri performed this ep...
oh yeah that animation knitting was a bit impressive and detailed!
5/5.

Feb 19, 2022 5:05 AM

Jun 2021
Taking the dog for a walk sounds like a good plan for a date, I'll take notes... The scarf sketch was really funny to me. By the way, isn't it curious that all their classmates except for Takagi and Nishikata themselves think of them as a couple? Also, the ending was superb.
Feb 19, 2022 5:10 AM

Mar 2020
Ugh Inu-kun is soo adorable I want to pet it too. 🐶

As always nice episode.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Feb 19, 2022 6:19 AM

Feb 2014
It's cute to see Mina still believing that Santa Claus exists, although that face of despair on her about the presents made me burst out laughing. XD

As for Nishikata, he had the time of his life getting to play with that dog, although it was cute to see him try and deny that he was having a lot of fun when Takagi pointed the obvious to him. Same goes for when Nishikata tried to avoid as many couples while heading back to his classroom to pick up his homework, but that also backfired on him as expected. It's no wonder the other classmates think of these two as a couple already! =3

The Library segment was very cute, though. Takagi is a quick learner with how smooth she was knitting (Nice job to the animation team for the detailed knitting animation quality! ^_^), which Nishikata was very curious about who she was knitting for. Takagi was kind enough to show him that she was knitting warm clothing for an elderly dog, but there's no denying that Nishikata felt jealous, thinking she was knitting for another boy at first.

Overall, this episode was a nice way to get back to the normal routine after last week's borderline masterpiece of an episode.
Feb 19, 2022 3:05 PM
Jun 2020
Again another good and satisfactory episode. It's not as best as the previous one (Culture fest episode) yet it's still just as wholesome as before. My favorite part is the Library duty one. The comedy is totally good and the expression they made on Nishikata is just perfectly explaining the condition and how he feels. I guess it's because of the good VAs too, both of them.

The ending is again, different from the previous one and I think it's a good thing how they manage to put more care into it as well, having this many ending for (maybe) just a one cour long of a season
Rants and possibly reviewing shows I have watched.
Feb 19, 2022 6:11 PM

May 2021
this episode even pushed me to the edge. Takagi san as always the teasing Master. Nishy was blushing whole episode lol. really liked this episode and the new ed
Feb 19, 2022 8:23 PM

Mar 2016
Takagi pulling no punches now she pretty much confessed in front of the entire school (yet Nishikata continues to be oblivious as hell).

The dog walk was an excellent portrayal of her character. Nishikata being paranoid about being teased for his love of dogs. She messes with him but isn't straight up cruel. I mean, who WOULDN'T want to give that dog all the pets? :3 Had a guess that Tagaki would managed to shortcut it to the shrine, but that photo angle between when the pets occured and her 'arrival' was a bit off :P

Sanae not holding back with the instant willingness to shatter Mina's beliefs. Not even gently letting her know :P

Never seen knitting style like what Takagi had. Is it a Japanese thing specifically or is it a bit more widespread? (only ever seen the type where a pair or knitting needles is used) Was initially thinking that Nishikata was going to be the 15 year old boy and that his birthday was coming up or something, but the dog was just extra icing on the teasing cake when he started getting jealous. Also feel that Takagi had taken up the hobby with the clear intention of letting Nishikata have a go so that she'd have a chance of 'guiding' him through it. Take a damn hint for once Nishikata!
Feb 19, 2022 10:38 PM
Aug 2021
the sixth ep was awesome, compared to that it was not that good
Feb 19, 2022 11:11 PM

Jul 2019
The teasing nerve was there, especially in the end, and Nishikata was blushing at almost every moment, thankfully he got a couple of hours of happiness playing with the dog. All in all pretty forgettable episode with some cute Takagi faces.
Feb 19, 2022 11:55 PM

Jun 2020
Takagi-san : Literally says anything

Nishikata : Y-Yaa Betsuni....
Feb 20, 2022 2:17 AM

Aug 2017
Show is brilliant. There's never been an episode I haven't loved. Nishikata you jealous dolt!
Feb 20, 2022 2:20 AM

Aug 2017
Mr_Srijan said:
Takagi-san : Literally says anything

Nishikata : Y-Yaa Betsuni....

haha yes it was the whole episode!
Feb 20, 2022 4:08 AM
Aug 2021
Can't stand watching it, every episode is too sweet it can make diabetes haha
Feb 20, 2022 4:47 AM

Jun 2020
Well that's another trait to be added, Nishikata likes dogs well can't blame him for that and another strike from Takagi that's a bit embarrassing

Don't want to be seen with another person in school especially Takagi since they might get mistaken as a couple I mean that's a bit rude just leaving Takagi like that you don't know she might be waiting for you in the roo- well that's convenient

So Takagi knows how to knit how cute although Nishikata is seeing a different thing but yet again another misunderstanding.
Feb 20, 2022 10:43 PM

Apr 2021
Surely, the teasing this episode is a whole lot which is a good breather. It's refreshing to have this kind of episode without too much sweetness like the previous eps.

Feb 20, 2022 11:04 PM
Aug 2021
I'm low-key hoping this is the last season and the movie ties up everything nicely. While the previous 2 seasons (and the manga) are cute and all, having this pretty much go nowhere for another coupla seasons would just disenfranchise the fanbase. The anime original episodes (the fireworks festival, the cultural festival) were arguably the best (and most overtly romantic) bits. I mean in the manga, Nishikata asks Takagi to the fireworks festival (end of vol 8?) and then it's completely forgotten about in the next chapter. So I really hope we see some spice in the movie, because as others in this thread have said, Takagi and Nishikata (albeit unknowingly) have been getting more aggressive. I'm also hoping for a spinoff in the future where we can see them in high school (where it's possible Nishikata confesses).
Feb 21, 2022 3:03 AM

Jan 2021
another wholesome episode but damn is it me or there's a lot of progression between them this season?? i really cant wait for the ending this season..

also wow basically everyone knows takagi likes nishikata except nishikata
Feb 21, 2022 5:27 AM

Aug 2021
Our big heads are rarely seen in different clothes, they are always in school clothes, do they live at school or what? lol
Feb 25, 2022 5:45 AM

Feb 2016
jordancapri said:
ikimono gakkari
is the best ending song so far...

じょいふる, sung by YURiKA as an in-song in Anima Yell in 2018, but it seems that the song's copyright is from at least 2009.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/37206/Anima_Yell
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2022

166 by lekrieg »»
Apr 11, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2022

143 by xRbzx »»
Mar 7, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2022

105 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 8, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2022

92 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:45 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2022

91 by Tamermoga73 »»
Aug 14, 2023 9:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.