Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2022 7:38 AM

Nov 2011
That moving suit of armor looks like one of those generic bosses right of a video game lol

Funny episode, in terms of action and dialogues as usual. What a priceless ending. This episode made me feel like a kid again.
Feb 8, 2022 7:39 AM

Apr 2014
This episode was quite a funny one especially when they were fighting that moving armor.
Hinata's charm is even working with females. It's the next level!
Poor... poor... Schwartz guy, his first love is a 32 years old man. LMAO. 🤣
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 8, 2022 7:45 AM

Feb 2020
Freaking hilarious episode as usual. x3

The fight against the moving armor was pure gold, haha.

Poor Schwartz... </3

SerafosFeb 8, 2022 10:19 AM
Feb 8, 2022 9:58 AM

Jul 2017
Right from the get-go, both Schwarz and Lucius are already burning bridges lols. But it's the mysterious moving armour (Vizzd the Incomparably Skilled) whose intention is to eat people's clothes and belongings...WHAT THE HELL HAHA.

Tsukasa having prepared the fight with insurance, but it's Hinata undressing that captures the beauty of Schwarz and even Tsukasa himself trying his best to hold back. The idea of using tropes is normal, but how this series just parodies it is just *chef's kiss* to use in even the fight against Vizzd, moe and charms overpower mere OP power alone in the usual bickering between Hinata and Tsukasa. Comedy gold fight.

Vizzd's true self being a kid isn't what I was expecting, but Schwartz's nonchalance is just too much to take away. The Demon Lord's army has ranks, and this wouldn't be the last to see Viizzd, Kalm and the others.

Schwartz realizing both Tsukasa and Hinata's true origins, and even worse for the latter to unoffensively steal Schwartz's first love, how crap is that. His stats are quite the info, but to hide his real in-game avatar name...that's sus...
Feb 8, 2022 10:48 AM
Sep 2015
I've to check if Schwartz has charming skill because I'm fallen to his charm LOL

And he's highschool boy, my favorite age! I'm glad that he's not just a cameo character, he seems to stick to the main group for a long time.
Feb 8, 2022 10:55 AM
Jul 2016
This episode introduces the most important character : the wanu (crocodile-dog)!

This episode covers Chapters 18-22 of the manga.

Also, I'm loving the equal opportunity fan service scenes lmaooooo. No male nipples though :(:(:(...

We also learn that Lucius is biologically female. Also, how does Tachibana's curse work? It's supposed to only work against the opposite sex, right? Is Lucius a lesbian? Does the curse work on lesbians? Is he a trans man?

Btw, it's really weird that Schwartz's name is pronounced Shubarutsu. It doesn't match the spelling.

Tachibana and Jinguuji arguing over fetishes is such a bro thing lmaooooo. Boyfriend shirts, bunny girls, and maids! Oh my!

erikkamirsFeb 8, 2022 12:05 PM
Feb 8, 2022 10:57 AM

Dec 2013
I can't get enough of when the show changes drawing style.
Feb 8, 2022 11:04 AM

May 2021
First off, this episode was a banger. Jinguuji is tough boy and defeats a demon officer on his own while distracted by maid outfits and bunny girls. He's still charmed with the bunny girl outfit so maybe he really does like bunny girls.

The girl who comes to save the demon seems to be pretty powerful, I'm wondering if we'll see her in the next episode or in the finale of this series.

Jinguuji can't handle Tachibana at all and gives her the boyfriend shirt. More snippets of accidental romance are just pure comedy at this rate. The expressions are literally everything.

Schwarz is also a senior in high school so like 18 or something. I thought he was like a lot older than that but Tachibana and Jinguuji both nearly as twice as old as him even tho Tachibana don't look it at all. Maybe if you become a girl in another world you de-age as well, or maybe it's the crown that cost like 3 years worth of a salary, that's a heavy burden to wear. Also, Schwarz got some cool stats making that purple rip in the air. It looks like something the antagonist would have but it looks cool that he has it as well.

I'm quite looking forward to what happens next and if we see Schwarz getting over his love or staying single for the rest of his life.
Feb 8, 2022 11:12 AM

Apr 2018
I liked how Vizzd tried to get attention using every last resort and a "charmed" Jinguuji blocked everything. It was seen.

You and the rose are connected. Know the weight of your own life
Feb 8, 2022 11:25 AM

May 2021
What a hilarious episode. Jinguuji blocked that generic armor boss, Armor-kun, while having an argument with Tachibana about maids and bunny-girls. Meanwhile, German Kirito was basically sitting nude lol.

They captured that girl Vizzd but she gets rescued by someone looking oddly similar to Daphne from Re: Zero. She's probably a general of the Demon King.

Poor Kirito now learns the reality of Tachibana's existence; guy can't even get a single girl, let alone a harem. He's apparently a high-schooler.

Nice episode with the end result of me having a stomachache.

Feb 8, 2022 11:46 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Jinguuji fantasizing about Tachibana in a bunny girll and maid costume whilst absolutely destroying that girl/demon lord top subordinate was awesome! Scwartz learnt a truth he never wanted to about 'Audrey' xD.
And he's pressed one of his OP skills...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 8, 2022 12:00 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Seems like the maou sama army is making a move with that big giant armored opponent that eats clothes, but it was just a little girl in the armor (xD) lol Schwartz is so ridiculous it's hilarious, especially when he learned about "Audrey" being just a 31 years old salaryman dude XDDD and I wonder what's his real name it must be something shitty, though that very end hmm
Feb 8, 2022 1:07 PM
Mar 2021
I'm just continually taken aback at the quality of this production, lol. and the careful tightrope it walks to stay funny without being too mean, to not take itself too seriously but also not make the plot such as it is completely tedious. because it's all character-driven rather than lore driven.

the relationship between Tachibana and Jinguji is the heart of it, and that's still solid gold, peak comedy when they were arguing and Jinguji was dodging the armor without paying it any attention. I love that trope of "the good guys get in an argument and the bad guy gets pissed they're being ignored", always good for laughs.

Schwartz is also funny as hell.
Feb 8, 2022 1:29 PM

Feb 2019
This was a funny episode especially when they were fighting the moving armor
Feb 8, 2022 2:01 PM

Apr 2015
Poor Schwartz, the dude got some information he rather didn't want to hear, but surprisingly got along well afterwards. Definitely curious about his actual name though XD

Jinguuji and getting charmed was the best thing this episode, the armor stood no chance.
Feb 8, 2022 3:46 PM

Jul 2021
There was nothing surprising in this episode, but it was as funny as ever.
asdasdsadad
Feb 8, 2022 4:09 PM

Jun 2016
I love this anime XD I'm looking forward to the next episode! XD
Feb 8, 2022 4:31 PM

Nov 2011
This episode was funny as hell. A lot of tropes especially with mistaken the Interrogator for a Male when shes a female. But man oh man they nailed the "Boyfriend shirt" bit. It's true...it's most men's weakness.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 8, 2022 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
Relaxed episode but at the same time it was fun to watch, this show never ceases to amaze me.
Feb 8, 2022 7:07 PM
Jul 2021
Another amusing episode, can't believe I almost skipped this show and now it's my favorite of the season. Plenty of laughs throughout but it's the little things, like Kirito scrolling through a list of Edgelord skills then proclaiming "whoever named these had great taste," that really get me.
Feb 8, 2022 8:28 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Great episode, the living armor ended up not amounting to much when it comes to Jinguji, tho it was really funny when it kept trying to attack while he was focused on bickering with Tachibana lol, and I kinda expected Lucius to be a girl, they had me kinda convinced last episode but once I heard about the armor stripping you naked I figured it might be setup for something like that lol, but it was a pleasant surprise, I was already a fan but this makes it better imo.

Also rip Schwartz this entire episode lol
Feb 8, 2022 9:22 PM

Sep 2018
This is my fav comedy isekai by far with this episode. I loved the hilarious conflict with the armor. I liked the outfits it showed for the mc.
Feb 8, 2022 10:40 PM

Jul 2021
Haha I laughed so much during this episode, it was quite enjoyable.

The mecha robot who steals people clothes, boyfriend shirt, Jinguuji imagining Hinata in bunny girl outfit and maid uniform, what an episode.

And poor Schwartz kun, Hinata ended up telling him her real identity haha.

5/5 episode. Looking forward to next one.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 9, 2022 2:42 AM

Feb 2014
Poor Schwartz had to learn the truth about Hinata sooner or later and, as expected, his reaction to it was pretty funny! XD

The mecha robot was pretty amusing, though. Not only was it strong, but it also loved to steal clothes, which Schwartz had the humiliation to suffer from, despite putting up a decent fight. Even the interrogator, Lucius, got her top off, which did fully reveal herself to be a female, which I guess most people would've assumed already.

The best part for me was how Tsukasa kept on fantasising Hinata in different outfits, from a bunny suit to a classic maid outfit. However, the "boyfriend shirt" proved to be a killer blow to him, which led to him completely trashing the robot and captured to petite girl who was operating it.

Once again, this episode was another fun and hilarious adventures for our group and I expect that to continue, even with the evil forces already making their move around them.
Feb 10, 2022 12:48 AM

Apr 2020
The gang has now encountered Vizd, one of DK's generals. Jinguuji is hella OP when she's charmed by Tachibana and gets tsun tsun about it. And Schwa gets easily beaten by Vizd, nice job hero.

Looks like Vizd is a girl (looks like Tatsumaki) and she's weak as fuck. And then we have Kam...which looks like Daphne. Anyways they escaped obviously, and this might just be a pass-by encounter, so we're only gonna be worried about what Schwarz just did at the end there.
Feb 10, 2022 6:02 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hah who thought the mister interrogator actually a missy? Just Tachibana. But seriously, though, as how she state that she also got charmed, i really think she's a guy before. Then with the new fact, i think now i understand how she got charmed, especially after know she enjoyed torture the poor Vizzd xd.

About the new character, feels bad for the loli. Her armor looked nice, and so based by just eating the damn clothes and making everyone naked. Well, not exactly everyone, because the bad luck always fell down to Kirito. But i really like those 'enemy'. Fun and too amusing, especially with the unfair fight with wanpan Jinguuji xd. I cheers her to finish her armor and get ready for the future meet.

About Tachibana and Jinguuji, they both still hold the same funny moments. But clearly Tachibana be more cute there with maid costume. Idk till how long Jinguuji can hold the denial ground. But i wish him for a better understanding xd. Then, Kirito finally befriended with the duo office worker, even already know the secret fact of 'Audrey'. And its sure destroyed him in and out xd. But somehow he's making something above the sky, or was that someone else skill? The cliffhanger end the episode with an intriguing way for sure. Lets see next...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 10, 2022 6:04 PM

Apr 2008
I laughed so hard when the armor ate Schwartz's clothing I almost cried and poor Lucius. This anime is probably one of my favorites so far of this season. It is getting better and better after every episode.
SevenFeb 10, 2022 6:09 PM
Feb 11, 2022 2:15 AM

Feb 2018
When will the maid on the show's key art appear in the show?
Watch Jewelpet Twinkle
Feb 11, 2022 4:26 AM
Mar 2019
DragonKnightGX said:
When will the maid on the show's key art appear in the show?

In the capital arc, should be around episode 9 if the pacing stays the same.
But also kinda appeared already.
Feb 12, 2022 11:20 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Caught up to this just in time, it seems. How the heck did I miss this on my radar? It's too goddarn hilarious.

Lol moment of the episode's got to be the soldier's "The worst that can happen to me is that I'll be left stark naked.", that's a big issue in itself xD.

To be honest, I've to feel for Shawrz but, at the same time, it's hard to take him seriously...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 12, 2022 5:32 PM
Mar 2012
Schwa fights pretty well but armor demon loli more skilled & they both so weird.
Cant believe Jinguuji pulled the salary card, it's like he's in a mixer.
So much culture in Tachibana's scenes.
Those stats too chuuni lol what's the pingpong for.

Feb 13, 2022 4:14 PM

Nov 2012
Jinouji's the only hero that powers up with denial.
Feb 14, 2022 7:19 AM

Jul 2021
Their adventure continues - alongside with Kirito 2.0 and Lucius! I realized that people are attracted by her is a psychological thing and must be great for Hinata to be the madonna amongst the villagers, Lucius requested both Hinata and Tsukasa to help assist Schwarz and hey they give him a very short nickname! Schwarz must be feeling very neutral by it but Lucius gotta get straight back to the objective about a suit of living armor is reported to have been robbing people and the living armor must be a curse energy but yet they do have weird attack ability that leaves everyone shirtless and steals their belonging LMAO, even Schwarz is going to try to battle against this armor but the armor ends up eating his shirt and has been inserted on his mouth, maybe to increase his defense durability who knows but how is Schwarz gonna get his clothes back xD?Like if this were something to happen and there's literally no one who can get you new clothes, you don't have your cellphone to contact or way back home and such, It'd be comedy gold when someone would run around naked!

Hinata trying to make Tsukasa's heart fluttering after taking off her jacket really took him seriously just by his expression xD Schwarz is even over fantasizing her just like with other villagers. Hinata and Tsukasa arguing about a fucking preference is just too hilarious especially when it's during an ongoing battle against the armor xD I just can't stop denying the fact Tsukasa is thinking of his preference in girls clothing and beat the boss to the dead, meanwhile Schwarz and Lucius are both looking like that they're questioning about their existence. Oh hey the armor is revealed to be a girl after all and now she's all tied up, Lucius seems to be torturing her too xD and ouch Schwarz is seriously getting underestimated by everyone, well he's the braggy kid after all. Wait the heck is that Rider 2.0 I see? She helped Viizzd to escape from hell to say the least but hell won't stop there between them and the rest of the adventure crew. Well in the end, everyone seems to be having a good rest, though it's unusual for Schwarz to see a doraemon door inside Tsukasa's room and Hinata touching him must be love at first sight! Hinata even taught him how to use stats! Oh boy Schwarz should’ve not pressed the skills, he needs to find a perfect spot to test it out! Overall great episode, need to know what’s going to be happening here lol
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 29, 2022 3:09 PM

Mar 2010
Man I would still want that blonde gal, I mean yea in da past life it was a lad, but now he has a pussy so its all good to go.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 17, 2022 2:44 AM

Jul 2015
I'd rather risk my life than lose three years' worth of salary.

Feels bad for Schwa-kun with nobody acknowledging him being a hero and his first love being an old guy turned wicked loli. At least he now knows about his stats and abundant skills.

May 22, 2022 8:28 AM

Apr 2011
Its funny how Jinguuji is fighting that armor like nothing while arguing with Tachibana.

Poor Schwartz. His first love is a 32 year old guy. lol
Jul 21, 2022 2:28 PM
Mar 2022
"My first love, that was my first love,,,32 year old, an office worker...a man"

Sometimes the truth is more painful than the lie.. LMAO
Jul 26, 2022 4:28 AM

Jun 2021
The “boyfriend shirts”, maid Tachibana, and bunny girl Tachibana is the op combo lol. Jinguuji kinda went Super Saiyan thinking about it haha.

Also, the way Schwarz calls Jinguuji “father” reminds me of Spear Hero lol. Those two guys are sorta similar, personality wise. They’re both idiots haha.
Aug 12, 2022 3:03 PM
Apr 2022
not bad funny but not bad
Jun 26, 2023 12:12 AM
Mar 2023
Episode 5 of Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to delivers a thrilling climax with intense action, emotional depth, and satisfying plot revelations. The animation impresses, character development shines, and the series strikes a balance between heartbreak and humor. While some familiar tropes are present, the episode captivates and leaves viewers eagerly awaiting the conclusion.
Oct 31, 2023 12:40 PM

Sep 2022
who would've known that the moving magic armor was a girl? that is the last thing I expected though.
Dec 17, 2023 7:06 PM

Dec 2022
That poor Schwartz guy. He found out his first love had a rod like him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2022

118 by SafeEntity »»
Apr 12, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2022

69 by Dude_Phantom96 »»
Mar 25, 6:19 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2022

33 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Jan 3, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2022

54 by KcKitty »»
Jan 3, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2022

29 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Dec 30, 2023 5:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.