Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt (Hey, How About Treason?) (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 8, 2022 5:59 AM

Nov 2011
Well, it seems Wayne needs to make difficult choices in his role even if he has to do it on his own.

Episode also involved an assassination plot, which imo isn't too surprising to hear about for a show like this. Too bad not everyone can make it out for his anime alive, especially those with noble blood.
Feb 8, 2022 5:59 AM

Feb 2022
Gurinato? is that Geralt's father? Look like Gurinato came to see Wein to ask what he had to do to his son. Geralt died in a freak accident. Marquis of Antogadal, and tries to settle the matter through talks. Geralt, for his own ambition, he put his relatives under house arrest and take advantage of the plan insurgency to wish independence. Gurinato objected, and said that Wein was simply passing all those sins on to Geralt. Idk this scene so hard. With Rowelmina's plan of escaping, Gurinato probably thought Rowelmina was leaving and Gurinato was leading the command. Seeing Rowelmina who was sitting on the throne and beside her stood Wein, it was a good moment and yeah I like how a queen sit style. It's more advantageous to be single than to marry someone... Really like this Rowelmina and Ninym scene, xD. Girls talks as always. A girls intuition, xD. Seeing Rowelmina blushing that red face was truly an amazing scene. Even Rowelmina actually admitted that, what Ninym said. Even Rowelmina missed the relationship between the two of them.

Feb 8, 2022 7:04 AM

Feb 2020
Well, I'm not the biggest fan of this show, but Nimyn and Lowellmina are reason enough to keep watching this. That blush was so cute, haha. <3
Feb 8, 2022 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
Hah, Wein using Gerard's un-fate-ful death to thwart directly towards his father Marquess Grenache, the first and start of many warnings against the nobles staging the rebellion in the Earthworld Empire, thanks to Lowa's intel that the Prince himself acts decisively before trouble gets footloose.

As expected, enemies surround Wein and his bodyguards, and true to the fact, the Natran Prince is already steps WAY ahead to know of the entire rebellion plan by using every resource he has to deduce the tomfoolery before the army lead by Grenache himself could reach Wein. Absolutely a tit-for-tat action plan, executed perfectly with the help of others from Lowa's Imperial provincial army to nobles under Ninym's reach.

Ninym trying to ask Lowa whether she has an interest in Wein is quite the tsundere, given their history together. Would love to see Ninym vs. Lowa in vying for Wein's affection if there ever was one.

Otherwise, this episode felt pretty good, is and already an improvement considering it's been nearly a month since the start.
Feb 8, 2022 7:35 AM

Oct 2017
Lowellmina likes Wein confirmed, her blushing was cute. Hopefully we'll get to see her again.
Feb 8, 2022 8:14 AM
Jul 2021
Ahora estoy en clase de Física (zzz) y que ganas de salir ya para ver el 5to episodio, me voy a meter un tiro gvon
Feb 8, 2022 9:28 AM

Apr 2021
ninym with her pokerface gently asking if lowellmina likes wein or not. ikr ninym you're still belonged wein heart and no one could replace you. wait until the times comes up and he will only choose you.
よろしくね!
Feb 8, 2022 10:15 AM

Jul 2017
I really like this episode.
im not too good to speak english

.. -- / -. --- - / - --- --- / --. --- --- -.. / - --- / ... .--. . .- -.- / . -. --. .-.. .. ... ....

Feb 8, 2022 10:23 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's some nice strategy from Wein, but that was to expect he never disappoints... Antgadull is really as dumb as his son lol, and Lowa has some interesting ambitions if she wants to become the empress... though her weak point seems to be Wein, for how her attitude changed when Ninym asked her if she loves him ahah
Feb 8, 2022 10:38 AM

May 2021
Wein completely trolled Antgatal this episode. He's just as dumb as his son.

So, those spies were from the west, huh? Maybe we will get an arc focusing on the west later on.

Ninym's poker face as she points out that Lowa likes Wein was hilarious. Luckily, Lowa is a Wein X Ninym shipper so it's all right. Seems like her political position in the empire might improve as well.

Overall, nice ep and we got the ED as well.

Feb 8, 2022 11:06 AM

May 2018
Another week, another genius strategy from Wein. He even knows every details of what will happen on each plan, even every consequence already have the solution. This is the real kingdom leader here.
Feb 8, 2022 11:10 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Wein's plan to entrap the lord by using a combo of half truths and truths really was one hell of a plan. The assassin's ambush though was well planned but so was Wein's countermeasures. Having Nanaki assassinate the assassins really was fun. The Marquess sure getting one hell of a shock as he chased Wein into an entire army. Lowa's intervention via official channels was a great way to force the marquis to heel. Behind the scenes as ever Wein had planned out his responses as well as ever. In the end im glad that this crisis was resolved successfully. Ninym's little interrogation of Lowa was pretty cute. Overall an excellent ep that featured a nice mix of skilled diplomacy, cunning plans and character expansion with regards to Wein and Lowa.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2022 12:07 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Wein destroyed Grinahae's plan to fight back by capturing him xD. Wein's fake poisoned dagger throw trick was also amazing! And Lowe confessed to Ninym she does like Wein though she already knew lol.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 8, 2022 12:43 PM

May 2020
Not surprising everything's turning out well for Wein, but well he's one of those intellectual type so why not. Also was quite obvious Lowa having a thing for Wein, though her accepting that honestly was quite a scene.
Feb 8, 2022 1:59 PM
May 2021
this series is good
Feb 8, 2022 3:09 PM

Mar 2019
Got some heavy Ayanokouji and Karuizawa vibes this ep, with Wien talking about breaking and controlling the lord. Hell they even look similar; Lowellmina has the same hair as Kei :)

Feb 8, 2022 3:32 PM

Aug 2020
Lowa makes her exit. So she really does like Wein (◍•ᴗ•◍)

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 8, 2022 4:48 PM
Jul 2018
Protagonist of this show is still smart I like him, episode of the show this time was good.
removed-userFeb 8, 2022 4:52 PM
Feb 8, 2022 4:54 PM

Apr 2008
Well now I regret defending this show. Don't give me a big triumph that relies on fragile as glass parts like sending in one agent against an unknown number of supposedly trained assassins. That's just lame.
Feb 8, 2022 5:14 PM
Jan 2013
Bio said:
Well now I regret defending this show. Don't give me a big triumph that relies on fragile as glass parts like sending in one agent against an unknown number of supposedly trained assassins. That's just lame.

This anime is obviously one of those that relies in the convenient plot to make the mc look good
Feb 8, 2022 5:16 PM

Jan 2013
He never stood a chance against Wein and Lowellmina.
Wein is indeed playing 4D chess all the time xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 8, 2022 5:37 PM

Sep 2020
Oh man, so Nanaki, the princess' bodyguard, was a boy all along?
I can't be the only one who thought he was a flat-chested girl before this episode...
Feb 8, 2022 6:04 PM
Feb 2021
Good to Know, Lowlemina has backed off now despite confirming her feelings from pursuing Wein longing the relationship of Wein and Ninym. Wein and Ninym certainly do make a good couple and it is proven that Ninym is irreplaceable in Wein heart. I also hope there will not be anymore rift in their relationship. Wish all the best for Lowlemina endeavours of being Empress oneday.
Abysmal_Saint76Feb 8, 2022 6:10 PM
Feb 8, 2022 6:07 PM
Feb 2021
Avvenirista said:
Oh man, so Nanaki, the princess' bodyguard, was a boy all along?
I can't be the only one who thought he was a flat-chested girl before this episode...

Wait, it's a boy? Leave it to the anime for all these gender bewilderment with the demeanour of opposite gender
Feb 8, 2022 6:43 PM

Jul 2014
Yup, that's one of Nao Touyama's losing heroines haha.

All hail our future empress, Lowellmina!
Feb 8, 2022 7:35 PM

Nov 2011
I like the brutality in this anime.
Wein's brain is gigantic. I hope this anime stays constant with him and his plans working out for the most part.

Ninym best girl.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 8, 2022 7:53 PM

Aug 2017
Wein out here playing 4D chess

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Feb 8, 2022 8:24 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Not a bad end to this arc, it was nice to see Wein in action again against that spear guy, he even outsmarted him, but that was nothing compared to how hard he big brained that lord lol, guy got mindbroken at the end there. I also liked how embarrassed Lowa got over admitting she’s liked Wein all this time, and Ninym telling her she’s an open book lol.
Feb 8, 2022 10:06 PM

Jul 2021
Decent episode. We got OP and ED after 2 weeks.

These stratergies and plan thingy are still too much for me to understand but still I enjoyed the episode.

So Lowa likes Wein, nice. And considering the sheer amount of unintroduced characters from the OP, I'm guessing Wein could end up having a harem lol, let's see.

If we are taking about ships, Ninym x Wein is the way to go, I won't mind some moments between those two, like the one is last episode, that was nice.

4/5 episode. Looking forward to next one.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 8, 2022 11:29 PM
Sep 2008
When they announced the super smart plan my expectations dissapeared and wow this episode was the most disappointing with the amount of conveniences that happened and it seems like sending message and movilicing troops is so easy and fast.

Honestly if you want to watch a better strategy story just search for a documentary of Roman history on youtube like the life of Julius Caesar it has everything this series tríes to acomplish but better with a more realistic ending and even a next generation.
CesarMagnanFeb 8, 2022 11:36 PM
Feb 9, 2022 5:57 AM

Apr 2008
xeco said:
Bio said:

This anime is obviously one of those that relies in the convenient plot to make the mc look good

Sure, but previous episodes it was a comedy where the mc spent as much time looking silly. The more it gets serious the less good it is.
Feb 9, 2022 2:05 PM

Sep 2018
Awesomely convoluted...

Oh, and did someone think we were meant to be taking all of this seriously now.

Bless them.

It's a comedy not a farce (that would be the other one like this)

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Feb 9, 2022 3:47 PM

Apr 2016
the background music at the end 20:48 it's so good
kupat kecemplung santen menawi lepat nyuwun pangapunten
Feb 9, 2022 3:49 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Welp it certainly is a solid anime and I'm glad I was able to enjoy it for a bit, but I'm no longer intrigued by all the war strategy and politics that I initially thought was interesting. Decided to stop watching mediocre seasonal anime, and I feel this is one of them.

I hope the rest of you continue to enjoy this solid show and its many high-tiered waifus.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 9, 2022 8:47 PM

Apr 2017
Lowe's blushing part was top tier, sexy voice acting around 19:00 minute. The "nan-- *gasp*" was so arousing.

But other than that, this series is very disappointing. The mix between comedy and serious scenes don't blend well. It's like a chicken without head, a show that doesn't know what it wants to be, written in such a silly way that turns every antagonists into 60IQ people while MC is a 700IQ genius with immaculate plans that have backup plans.

What's worse is that the politics that are being thrown so far are built upon shallow world building that offer nothing but superficial context. It's just boring and uninteresting.
Feb 10, 2022 1:00 PM
Nov 2016
A joint military exercise in the Marquess' territory (or near it) without notifying him? Bullshit. If you're going to try and have a witty plot, at least try to make it somewhat believable.
Feb 10, 2022 2:28 PM

Jul 2021
It was a nice episode.
Wein once again solving everything with his great intelligence. I wonder if in the anime there will still appear some enemy that is really difficult for him.
asdasdsadad
Feb 11, 2022 8:05 AM

May 2018
Quite a different episode. Wein being 4 parallel universes ahead as usual.
Feb 15, 2022 5:01 PM

Nov 2013
yeah no... i'll stop here lmao

nothing mc does is funny at all, and the girls alone (all 3/4 are pretty cute/badass, not gonna lie... specially "totally not Emilia") are not enough to keep me interested in this "comedy" of an anime

maybe i'll decide to come back later for Ninym/Lowellmina, but for now this gets a 4/10 from me, screw this :D
winddevil1Feb 15, 2022 5:12 PM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 4, 2022 9:02 AM

Aug 2017
Wein's strategy was pretty good despite many flashbacks to explain that. I think this anime is getting better and better.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 5, 2022 11:23 PM

May 2021
Dude rolled around like 7 feet after getting his hand cut off
I don't think thats how knockback works but ok
Inhales oxygen
Apr 2, 2022 12:33 PM
Dec 2019
Well the problem got resolved even if it required a bit of force and manipulation.
Apr 5, 2022 1:48 PM
Oct 2019
this made no sense. how they travelled to speak with the ambassador. how the princess army got there in time. wtf. no. this is some GoT final 2 seasons horrible timeline shit
May 3, 2022 12:12 AM

Apr 2011
Definitely enjoyed this episode. Wein is truly a genius prince who planned this one out and helped Lowellmina as well.

And Lowel gets busted by Ninym that she likes Wein. Her cute reaction got me smiling. I really wish he marries them both in the future.
May 5, 2022 12:54 AM

Sep 2012
lesson of the EP, don't play the games of power (GOT) if u don't know how to play it
May 29, 2022 12:12 PM

Jul 2015
Plan B is always one of my favourite type of plans just get the hell out of there lol.

Impressive of Grinahae to realise (albeit after the fact) what Wein's plan was, didn't think he had the intellect to do so given how ridiculous his son was and his own poor decision making.

Jun 14, 2022 5:44 PM

Jun 2020
What a clown fest this is and Wein is definitely enjoying watching this happen right before his eyes like he instructed them to do this but he outsmarted their outsmarting

Grinahae is almost going to collapse and can't even stand what he witnessed Wein really is a tough opponent to go against, Lowellmina is so cute when she blushes, Don't say that please don't mention the Touyama Nao curse I beg of you.
Aug 20, 2022 2:08 AM

Jan 2021
Hmm, what would I say, I really love this ep. First half of the episode, was a conclsion to rebellion of Antagel, which ended pretty well as the geruad bowed to lowa, as it was hinted from the very start. Also I love Wein manipulation skills, it was awesome how he literally predicted everything from the beginnning, and second half was sweet, sad that lowa lost, but she's going to be a fine empress<3. Looking forward to Wein and Nyim :) .
On the run.
Sep 21, 2022 10:10 AM

Aug 2018
And so rebellion problem was solved.. Or was it?.. As it seems maybe someone from the West indeed were pilling oil to the fire in the East.. So the true enemy might be behind scenes.. Getting organizers in the East is certainly good in itself, though, of course.. Just that maybe some more stuff needs to be done.. If it can be.. Maybe there aren't enough leads, and only caution is everything that can be done, but not more.. Who knows..
Dec 28, 2022 2:48 AM
Nov 2022
Ada yang tau soundtrack di akhir episode 5?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2022

96 by 7thAkatsuki »»
Apr 11, 6:57 PM

» Barbaric actions treated as heroic ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Jan 11, 2022

55 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Apr 1, 4:08 AM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2022

96 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 14, 8:55 PM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2022

31 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 10, 7:34 PM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2022

35 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 8, 9:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.