Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 5, 2022 12:26 PM
Sep 2017
I had checked the tags, the synopsis, and the reviews trying to gauge if it was something I wanted to watch or not, and that turned out to be a complete waste of time ‘cause none of those could even figure out what fucking genre the show was in. It’s a parody of Edgar Allan Poe style horror/mystery, every scene is played for laughs. The closest to helpful, ironically, was a negative review comparing it to Scooby-Doo (albeit it went completely over the reviewer’s head that that’s exactly what the show was aiming to be).
So, yeah, the series is anime Scooby-Doo. Just getting this out for those who check the series pages looking for helpful info like I do.
Feb 5, 2022 12:38 PM
Oct 2020
AstralBread said:
I had checked the tags, the synopsis, and the reviews trying to gauge if it was something I wanted to watch or not, and that turned out to be a complete waste of time ‘cause none of those could even figure out what fucking genre the show was in. It’s a parody of Edgar Allan Poe style horror/mystery, every scene is played for laughs. The closest to helpful, ironically, was a negative review comparing it to Scooby-Doo (albeit it went completely over the reviewer’s head that that’s exactly what the show was aiming to be).
So, yeah, the series is anime Scooby-Doo. Just getting this out for those who check the series pages looking for helpful info like I do.
AstralBread said:

False. It actually has mysteries with weight and importance. Unlike Hyouka for example.
Feb 5, 2022 2:05 PM

Nov 2019
I can't confirm anything you said, since I can remember my only impression with Gosick was the gothic loli main charactress. Waifu bait, nothing more.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Feb 5, 2022 2:10 PM

Nov 2019
Also, the most useless Sherlock Holmes ripping-off pipe in the human history, since it had never been used.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Feb 5, 2022 5:18 PM

May 2021
The protag mc is trash and the gothic loli uses him like a manservant. The only interesting part of this was the loli and her brain plays in mystery but nothing else
Sep 23, 2022 10:29 PM

Jan 2021
This post in of itself is a comedy lol
under”Mebius” is my salvation

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gosick Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 1, 2011

518 by BlueishDesert »»
Apr 18, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2011

169 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2011

114 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2011

101 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:49 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2011

85 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.