Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2022 2:46 PM

Nov 2019
Despite all the trolling Lu Shu did this episode, the spies revealing themselves when the Academy reaches deeper into the tomb/caves finally adds the action and gets the story rolling further. Not sure where the zombie army and commander came from but I guess they are the tomb guardian.

Even though the stand-in principal fatty from the Organization is motivated by the wrong things (money and designer brands) I think his character progression was well deserved and expressed in this episode. Seems like he has 3 moments of being a badass and saving the day from spies which should be Lu Shu's job if he didn't hide his powers.

I remember the scene with Lu Xiaoyu's voicemail in the gacha system from the trailer/sneak peek which was a nice touch to the episode. Hope to see more action and progression for the next episode especially against bigger ruin-bosses.
Feb 5, 2022 9:33 PM
Jan 2021
Interesting. Got to see some action from the principal and got his class (B). then it ends with him about to be stabbed.

We find out Lu Shu can sense ghosts and it looked like his sword may have auto-protected him.

What exactly will Lu Shu find in that room? Will he find the eye or something else? Will he unleash something and can he handle it?

It's honestly hard to gauge Shu's Class. We know it is at least C however we still don't know the attribute that defines B(C is a sword). My guess is it is the aura that the principal and the general undead gave off when fighting.

Kind of sad it's ending already. There is still allot about the world I would still like to know. And so many more mysteries to unravel and I doubt that all the mysteries will unravel during the next episode.
Feb 8, 2022 9:23 PM
Mar 2019
They Finally Arrive In The Heart Of The Ruins.
Not Sure If Anyone Really Wants To Share In The Spoils, I Expect More Double-Crossing.
With Only 1 More Episode Left It Must Be A Cliffhanger Finish, Probably Something Major Happens.
Still Enjoying This.
Oct 1, 2022 9:44 AM
Jul 2022
love the capitalism lmao
Nov 19, 2022 3:58 AM

Jun 2015
Im at 4.1 squeee pigs. This show is kicking off and it just keeps getting more awesome!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 13, 2023 8:07 PM
Nov 2017
fire asf banger show never misses

More topics from this board

Poll: » Da Wang Rao Ming Episode 4 Discussion

ST63LTH - Dec 17, 2021

3 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 8, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Da Wang Rao Ming Episode 8 Discussion

ST63LTH - Jan 14, 2022

4 by Skylord007 »»
Mar 3, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Da Wang Rao Ming Episode 1 Discussion

Mizore - Dec 2, 2021

19 by amlg »»
Feb 13, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Da Wang Rao Ming Episode 12 Discussion

merlin2v - Feb 10, 2022

14 by Doutei-kun »»
Jul 18, 2023 8:22 AM

Poll: » Da Wang Rao Ming Episode 5 Discussion

ST63LTH - Dec 24, 2021

4 by Roch2001 »»
Nov 18, 2022 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.