Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt (Hey, How About Treason?) (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 2, 2022 1:21 PM

Feb 2015
Kimurah said:
Crashmatt said:
Still miles better than Realist hero. Lowa and Ninym are pretty smart characters, looking forward to seeing if they can stop the war before it starts.

"Miles" better than realist hero because MC had his devoted waifu sat on his lap and they all look smart with a bunch of half boiled convoluted dialogues. That's really a high bar /s

Realist hero has women standing around waiting to be collected by Souma like pokemon into his harem. I watched an entire episode on forestry management the singlemost boring episode I've ever watched. To top it off the first three episodes have been none stop waffle, so yes this show is better the characters are better and the story doesn't need a isseki MC with the personality of a wet towel.
Feb 2, 2022 5:21 PM

Apr 2008
It's obvious why people are comparing this to Realist Hero, but I think the important difference is the tone. Realist is pure power fantasy where the whole point is how good the main looks. Here the point is for the main to look ridiculous when success or failure all rides on something silly instead of the big scheme he's built up. So when both have brilliant schemes that are actually contrived or basic economics because the author isn't a genius, and FreezePeach can write ten paragraphs of plot criticism that are pretty much all right, and the prince flat out tells his adversary of five seconds ago that he's broke without any concern for his position it doesn't change my enjoyment.

Granted, that enjoyment is guilty pleasure at best, but a comedy with sweet moments of mutual affection has different requirements for plot coherency than something pretending it's impressive or serious.
Feb 2, 2022 6:01 PM
Feb 2021
That was one of the most bizarre way to succumb yourself, literally Bruh moments. Also I don't like Lowlemina, feels like she is scheming using Wein to achieve her selfish goal. It was wholesome to see Ninym getting angry and how she sat in Ninym lap.
Feb 2, 2022 6:27 PM

Jun 2021
I was expecting this show to be all-humor and no substance. Basically something fun and vacuous. But the strategies are creative, the worldbuilding is surprising, the characters are really enjoyable, the plot's engaging, and the comedy is great. The show isn't amazing, but it's really surprised me. It feels like Realist Hero done right.
Feb 2, 2022 7:05 PM

Jan 2013
What an accident lmao
And obviously, it will look like he assassinated him, even if his team/squad was there with him.
Lowa is a smart one but she will never surpass Wein.

So the next episode might be a fight, 500 vs 4000, i wonder how he will win that xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 2, 2022 7:40 PM

Sep 2020
the that ugly bastard fell was unexpected and funny
i love how plot is one level higher then genjitsu yusha even if its main focus on comedy
Feb 2, 2022 9:46 PM

Apr 2010
Having a hard time getting into this series. Like this ugly fat bastard offs himself loony tunes style yet it also wants me to care about the pending civil war drama.
antonnFeb 2, 2022 9:50 PM
Feb 3, 2022 12:29 AM

Apr 2017
The sword fight scene with Gerard was funny, Ninym sitting on Wein was cute, but apart from that the entire episode was very boring and uninteresting. Politics, and more politics. Ugh.
Feb 3, 2022 2:50 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
wait huh what wait wha-wha-whaat... what's going on exactly? I was kind of distracted by ninym's side boob

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 3, 2022 4:57 AM

Jul 2021
This episode was really funny
asdasdsadad
Feb 3, 2022 6:47 PM

Jul 2014
I love the mind games between Wein and Lowa haha. It was hilarious how one was trying to outsmart the other but no one saw it coming that they would be outsmarted by that idiot who killed himself by throwing himself off the balcony lmao.

Feb 3, 2022 9:50 PM

Oct 2017
Ninym sitting on Wein's lap like it's the most normal thing to do was sweet.

As usual nothing goes like Wein wants to but thnx to that he and Lowellmina teamed up. Let's see how they will fix this situation.
Feb 6, 2022 9:26 AM

Nov 2013
WBK_VeXxED said:
Great episode! From the amazing new opening, angry Ninym and lap scene. To the battle between Lowa and Wein and the drunkard guy (I couldn't stop laughing ).

Only issue is the subtitles are from episode 3 and its episode 4 and it made the episode almost unbearable to watch...

Is there any place with the correct subtitles?

lol i can't believe anyone would have watched the full episode with wrong subs, i stopped after a minute when i finally understood that the words were not a translation of the op song :D
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 6, 2022 2:13 PM

Nov 2012
When The Fool fell from the balcony, I screamed laughing. That was hilarious.
His attendants should have been in the room. They know it was Fool's fault.

Seems to me marrying Lowa isn't a bad idea now.
Feb 9, 2022 2:15 PM

Sep 2018
Smart and funny...

I've moved this show up a notch in my ratings

Glad I dropped Realist hero, this is better on every level.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Feb 9, 2022 9:37 PM
Mar 2020
top 10 saddest anime deaths
Feb 15, 2022 11:58 AM

Jun 2007
I don't know what I am supposed to do with this series.

It's so averagely basic.

I mean I have gotten over the genuinely stupid map but the battles ... uff... those were hard to witness.

Perhaps I am just not the demographic for this.
Mar 4, 2022 6:25 AM

Aug 2017
I like how this anime doesn't rely on massive info dumps to get across what its trying to achieve. I didn't except the fat dude to die, now we have a war :/
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 2, 2022 10:03 AM
Dec 2019
The way that guy died was very dumb. Now Wein will have to probably stop a rebellion.
Apr 15, 2022 5:27 AM

Apr 2011
lmao. The fatso died just like that. That was totally unexpected.
May 13, 2022 6:17 AM

Jun 2020
They're about to read each other like books I swear if Ninym actually did which I actually hoped for but just a visit at the moment nothing that can happen that can lead to bad intentions

Holy Ninym is kind of in a bad mood just a little bit no? aight okay can we get Ninym to be always mad I would like that, Really this prince can't be taken seriously

Where is he going lul he's so fucking bad also Ninym can jump from that height she's scary, The worst thing that could happen rip bozo.
May 17, 2022 2:57 PM
Dec 2013
I rolled my eyes when she sat on his lap.
May 29, 2022 9:55 AM

Jul 2015
Interesting turn of events with Gerard stupidly plunging to his death, truly something even the two geniuses Wein and Lowa never could've predicted.

Sep 21, 2022 10:10 AM

Aug 2018
Well.. That's not too nice to make someone third a target of your enemy.. I mean, what Lowa does here.. But also it's understandable she values lives of her nation more than lives of other one..
Mmm.. Couldn't Lowa.. As she is alright with dirty tricks at times anyway, it seems.. Well, as she wanted to use other nation as target, pretty much.. Couldn't she just marry one of these rebels, and join the rebellion?.. If her end goal is to become empress anyway.. This way rebellion would turn into war of supporting title pretender, pretty much then.. Well, maybe too risky for her, I guess?.. Or maybe she fears this way her husband would rule the lands.. Or maybe not, who knows..
Nov 1, 2022 7:26 AM

Jun 2011
I died when the Gerard fell through the ledge and died.. I knew some how some way Wayne's plan would fail remarkably but I didn't expect it to happen that way.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 2, 2023 9:58 PM
Jun 2012
4/5 Feels bad for the duel.
May 3, 2023 11:44 AM
Apr 2023
I liked how unexpectedly goofy it was when Prince Gerald charged off the balcony 😂

Also love when Ninym is really dry and blunt in her responses.

Edit: His name should be Gerard from looking at other comments, but it feels fitting to have his name wrong when he was such a fart in the wind. R.I.P. Gerald 🕯🕯🕯
Oct 20, 2023 11:43 PM

Jun 2020
The Death Note mind battles are crazy lol. This episode was genuinely so fun to watch and I love following along with the politics, super interesting. I also think that Lowell's character was so much better this time.
Jan 16, 2:03 AM

Dec 2022
I already feel bad for the other guy. Not only did his son die in the most pathetic way, but now he is about to lose any dignity he has.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2022

96 by 7thAkatsuki »»
Apr 11, 6:57 PM

» Barbaric actions treated as heroic ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Jan 11, 2022

55 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Apr 1, 4:08 AM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2022

96 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 14, 8:55 PM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2022

31 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 10, 7:34 PM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2022

35 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 8, 9:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.