Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jan 30, 2022 6:44 PM

Jul 2021
Pretty decent, an action packed episode. Gyutaro literally destroyed everyone by himself, he's a big threat to our heroes. Daki was beheaded, again. Tengen lost his arm, Inosuke gets stabbed, things will only getting tougher from now on.
Jan 30, 2022 7:01 PM

Jul 2014
Very slow pacing, too much innecessary monologue from Tanjiro interrupting the fights every 20 seconds, Tanjiro coming out with Deus Ex Machina boost powers just to become useless again so he can get a new power up in the next episode. Zenitsu is a way better character when he is sleeping. I don't know why the author didn't make him like this for the whole story.

Slightly better than last episode which was extremely boring af and 90% of it was just pointless talking with very cheesy dialogues, but it's not enough to save this trash.

If it wasn't for the animation or Ufotable doing this, people wouldn't be giving it so much praise because without the excellent animation and soundtrack, Demon Slayer is just a run of the mill generic story that one could quickly dismiss due to its very poor quality.
Jan 30, 2022 7:52 PM
Sep 2021
Ifrad said:
Lmao, a 2.5 Chapter Episode.
Next Episode title is : Never Give up (Chapter 93).
We aren't getting the meeting if it's 11 Episode.
What a shame
no upper moon meeting? dammit!
Jan 30, 2022 7:55 PM

Sep 2018
LOL, did Inosuke really just do a Cartel beheading on that demon? lmao...
Jan 30, 2022 8:08 PM

Apr 2017
The good part:

1. Main trio's attack, that was insane.
  2. Gyutarou fucking doing it, delivered what seems to be quite a fatal blow to Inosuke. Finally something that seem to be hopeless situation for once.

The bad part:

Holy shit where do I begin?

1. Gyutaro holding Hinatsuru for like what, fucking 30seconds? What the fuck are you doing? Just attack or kill her like what you did to Inosuke. Not real time, I know, I know, but no, fuck you, Tanjiro was wriggling like worm on the floor and had like conversation with himself for eternity. That's so fucking bad pacing right there.
  2. Uzui's wives are being absolute burden and added nothing but fanservice so far. Hinatsuru's sneak attack which could have been good from last episode's cliffhanger was rendered useless the first 10seconds into this episode, and after that she is literally a burden in the fight. That's some Naruto women hater writing right there. Please, make them be useful somehow, Jesus Christ.
  3. Flashback about Uzui and his wives added nothing in this fight. They were completely misplaced and should have been in last episode before Hinatsuru launched her sneak attack, then it would have meant something.
  4. The time-pacing in the fights is absolutely horrendous, especially during their special attacks. Eg, Inosuke's Palisade Bite. You're telling me he did the sawing shit in that split half of a second? What the fuck is this, some warped dimensional hyper speed action? Everyone's monologue happens in like 0.01 seconds yet the dialogue is like wall of text worth. Like Gyutarou's monologue when he blocked Uzui and Tanjirou's attack, the fuck is that? These people have some super saiyan synapses or something? They can think faster than what's supposed to be superhuman speed actions? Fucking stupid.
  5. Yet another asspull technique from Tanjirou. Combining both breathing technique, wow. Without even training it! Somehow made him capable of fighting yet again. Stamina seems endless, his injury are all gone somehow.

XystusJan 30, 2022 8:14 PM
Jan 30, 2022 8:08 PM
Jan 2022
Probably the best episode of these season of Demon Slayer till now

Jan 30, 2022 8:09 PM

Sep 2020
Arrgh! The cliffhanger in this episode is killing me.
That battle is so intense, gassh. Gyutaro is so OP, afff.
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Jan 30, 2022 8:13 PM
Mar 2021
I smiled throughout the entire episode its amazing
Jan 30, 2022 8:25 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode, and what a cliffhanger.
Pacing was slow, I'll not lie but pacing really dropped but the animation is even better than before. And as I'd said earlier, what a damn cliffhanger!!
Jan 30, 2022 8:32 PM
Nov 2019
This episode's title is blatant false advertising. Uzui is giving all of the death flags in this episode, with the flashbacks and the constant "when this is all over" lines. I really like seeing the main trio fight together, I'm not sure if we've seen that yet. These cliffhangers on the other hand are just the worst.
AnimeNerd99Jan 30, 2022 8:35 PM
Jan 30, 2022 9:01 PM

Apr 2021
The despair, the feeling of hopelessness, the thought that you're nothing but a burden to others, this episode was the flashiest one yet.
As a manga fan I so so so remember this scene :

So far so good, Can't wait to see next week's episode!!!!!
Jan 30, 2022 9:28 PM
Jan 2022
I like that we get to see Zenitsu's full capabilities. I haven't read the manga so idk but hopefully he gets new moves (dont spoil if he does pls)
Jan 30, 2022 9:47 PM

Oct 2013
Really amazing episode. I wanted so bad to see that combination attack animated. It was one of those moments one could call as "supreme shounen anime moments". Was I happy from what I saw? Definitely! I was delighted in how well it was animated and adapted in general.

By the way, I enjoyed those flashback scenes with Uzui and his wives. Aesthetics and direction were great.
AdnashJan 30, 2022 10:05 PM
Jan 30, 2022 9:56 PM
Jan 2021
How are people voting this episode 2.5/5 ? This episode is seriously one of the best episode in this this series.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
ArdanazFeb 2, 2022 9:14 AM
Jan 30, 2022 10:02 PM

Apr 2013
Damn!!! This week's camera works and soundtrack is amazing. The trio vs Daki had such fluidity and the way the camera angle pans around is so cool!!!
Jan 30, 2022 10:13 PM
Jan 2021
ItsBritneyBitch said:
Honestly how many 'almost' deaths of the demons and slayers do we have to see... its lost its impact long ago. Theres so much this episode needs you to overlook to be able to enjoy it. Im not surprised if they all end up alive, all as in uzui cause the boys arent ever dying, there's too much plot armor to think otherwise.

Also its like everyone's nerfed for the sake of this showdown. Before Tanjiro had to go super saiyin to cut down the cloth demon down and keep up with the tentacles, now they're just banter. Demon brother was impossible to keep up with now sometimes u can sometimes u cant.

They made it seem that these upper ranks demon advantage is that they can fight forever without tiring which is why Kyojuro Rengoku died fighting that upper rank. Whereas now, they all injured beyond shit but they are still keeping up with unlimited stamina+regen upper rank demons???????? Itd make sense if they didn't draw this fight out soooooo long. Those extra *pushes* would be short lived but impactful, whereas now its just like for theatrics.

....Also... /nerf Nezuko
if you're noticing almost deaths.. I know its bad in demon slayer.. But I fail to understand why people didn't notice it in fmab... It was so abundant
Jan 30, 2022 10:29 PM

Dec 2020
lelouch4britanni said:
ItsBritneyBitch said:
Honestly how many 'almost' deaths of the demons and slayers do we have to see... its lost its impact long ago. Theres so much this episode needs you to overlook to be able to enjoy it. Im not surprised if they all end up alive, all as in uzui cause the boys arent ever dying, there's too much plot armor to think otherwise.

Also its like everyone's nerfed for the sake of this showdown. Before Tanjiro had to go super saiyin to cut down the cloth demon down and keep up with the tentacles, now they're just banter. Demon brother was impossible to keep up with now sometimes u can sometimes u cant.

They made it seem that these upper ranks demon advantage is that they can fight forever without tiring which is why Kyojuro Rengoku died fighting that upper rank. Whereas now, they all injured beyond shit but they are still keeping up with unlimited stamina+regen upper rank demons???????? Itd make sense if they didn't draw this fight out soooooo long. Those extra *pushes* would be short lived but impactful, whereas now its just like for theatrics.

....Also... /nerf Nezuko
if you're noticing almost deaths.. I know its bad in demon slayer.. But I fail to understand why people didn't notice it in fmab... It was so abundant

Agreed lol. But FMAB's plot and characters mask the flaws.

FMAB's pros >> cons
Demon Slayers's pros << cons.
Jan 30, 2022 10:29 PM
Oct 2019
I said it once and I will say it again, best arc both in anime and manga. Uzui at least in my opinion just the best Hashira.
Jan 30, 2022 10:34 PM

May 2020
Kayaba_J said:
I said it once and I will say it again, best arc both in anime and manga. Uzui at least in my opinion just the best Hashira.

How is this best arc, this arc has been poor lmao
Jan 30, 2022 10:59 PM
May 2017
I feel like the fight is starting to drag a bit too long, maybe because they had to fight one demon then another immediately after. Or maybe it just feels like it's dragging out because Tanjiro won't stop his self-pity party.
Jan 30, 2022 10:59 PM
Jun 2015
Natsude_tanaka said:
Kayaba_J said:

how even has it been poor, goofy idiot. literally nothing wrong with it
Jan 30, 2022 11:10 PM

Sep 2015
How many times are we going to get Tanjiro saying "I can't move, no stamina", it's been so inconsistent and sudden how Tanjiro is able to keep fighting. It's like all his statement about his wound and fatique were pointless.

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jan 30, 2022 11:11 PM
Aug 2018
BetaMaleUltra said:
Episode title: "Defeating an upper rank demon"

The episode: Upper rank demon destroys everybody

Thats a mistranslation.
Correct translation is, "Once we defeat an Upper rank Demon"
Jan 30, 2022 11:50 PM
Jun 2021
For all of you complaining about the cliff hangers and a little back story. Y’all need to stfu, how the heck are they suppose to put all the content from the manga in a 20 min episode. And then when they do, do it. y’all still complain about how lazy and rush they did it. If you don’t like it don’t watch it. Stop trying to ruin the show for every one else with the constant annoying b’ing.
Jan 31, 2022 12:22 AM

Dec 2018
Felt like they taking a lot of time defeating this upper moon.

Daki become more useless and stupider after she got beheaded twice before... She can do what she did with Tanjiro when Tanjiro almost behead her before.... Inosuke really slow doing the behead cut than Tanjiro is.... That part really annoyed me watching this episode...

So far, Zenitsu sleeping mode is so awesome... He look far different from his real personalities.. Imagine this... his 'wife' in the future can do bed activities with both of his mode xD

Wow, they all got no chance on Gyutaro...How the hell will the table turn? Can't wait to see it on next episode.

Jan 31, 2022 12:24 AM

Jan 2021
Guys will they really able to adapt the remaining chapters within only 3 episodes?
Jan 31, 2022 12:51 AM

May 2020
Eight-Man said:
Natsude_tanaka said:

how even has it been poor, goofy idiot. literally nothing wrong with it

Who u calling an idiot? Lmao this season has been nothing but a disappointment. Uzui is useless and he meant to be a hashira and his screen time is basically like rengoku, undeveloped.
Jan 31, 2022 12:55 AM

May 2020
mohsen007111 said:
For all of you complaining about the cliff hangers and a little back story. Y’all need to stfu, how the heck are they suppose to put all the content from the manga in a 20 min episode. And then when they do, do it. y’all still complain about how lazy and rush they did it. If you don’t like it don’t watch it. Stop trying to ruin the show for every one else with the constant annoying b’ing.

Bruhhh, what content? They couldve cut all those dumb monologues and make it from an essay to simple because its annoying and it takes ppl out of the fight.
Jan 31, 2022 12:57 AM
Jun 2020
What. The. Actual. HELL! This series' production values are incredible, how can this be series be so consistently cinema-quality with such crisp art, tons of moments of otherwordly sakuga, spectacular voice acting and a bomb OST? If I ever made a webcomic/manga, this is the sort of adaptation I'd dream of. Wow.
Jan 31, 2022 1:02 AM
Jun 2021
Natsude_tanaka said:
mohsen007111 said:

Bruhhh, what content? They couldve cut all those dumb monologues and make it from an essay to simple because its annoying and it takes ppl out of the fight.

They did it for episode 6 and people said the power up was out of nowhere
Jan 31, 2022 1:03 AM

Jul 2013
oh man everything's gone to shit now and here I was thinking of a few ideas what to do with that head ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 31, 2022 1:05 AM

May 2020
mohsen007111 said:
Natsude_tanaka said:

They did it for episode 6 and people said the power up was out of nowhere

If u talking abt nezuko, ill say it was because that girl literally hungry for blood but she suddenly become that strong what happened in between her first fight and that one? Lmao
And tanjiro i guess he’s been training but to use that long is dumb because he said he cant use it that long so why he can suddenly use it?
Jan 31, 2022 1:09 AM

Dec 2019
Another insane episode again like always love this show so much sucks its ending soon

I never get tired of this animation ufotable is nuts

Rip tengens hand :(

And that cliffhanger at the end
Jan 31, 2022 1:31 AM

Aug 2020
Another entertaining ep today, good stuff. Maybe it's just me but I don't remember that scene by the grave being in the manga.

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Jan 31, 2022 3:11 AM
Apr 2020
I think the flashbacks were too long and a bit unnecessary. The-talking-in-slowmo action scene also kinda ruined my enjoyment, so overall it's 3/5 for me.
Jan 31, 2022 3:22 AM

Oct 2009
Hinatsuru is clearly the best wife, and Uzui knows it ;)

As fun as this is, Tanjiro's plot armor is out of control. I don't think I've seen this many asspulls in one fight, ever.
Also one thing that irks me is that Tanjiro keeps saying shit about that EVERYTHING is his fault and responsibility, like he has to save everyone. Dude needs therapy.
AozureJan 31, 2022 3:27 AM
Jan 31, 2022 3:38 AM
Nov 2021
I feel that if it weren’t for daki, gyuutaro would have finished the squad already. If I am correct I think muzan also pointed out that gyuutaro would have been more stronger if it weren’t for his sister.
Jan 31, 2022 4:31 AM
Dec 2016
Not best ep but it's good ep
I hope inosuke not dead
Nabil_HafriJan 31, 2022 4:36 AM
Jan 31, 2022 6:10 AM

Feb 2014
Demon Slayer certainly has a habit of ending episodes of a juicy cliffhanger, week after week, huh? XD

Either way, this episode was pretty intense. The pacing was good, although it did have a few moments where it wasn't as good as it could've been. The flashback scene was original content, although it gives a bit more screentime for Uzui's wives as their contribution has been lacking, aside from Hinatsuru.

Everyone was fighting pretty well, though. Tanjiro stayed consistent, despite his stamina being very low, while Zenitsu is proving to be very capable at keeping calm and ordering the others when he needs to while sleeptalking. As for Inosuke, he was pretty badass as he charged headlong into Daki to have her head chopped off for the third time this season!

Sadly, Gyutaro is proving to be an annoying bastard as he put a stop to Inosuke by stabbing him, which also revealed that he defeated Uzui, who also had one of his arms cut off, too.

No idea if we have 2 episodes left or if one of them could be double-length, but aside from those thoughts, I do look forward to seeing how this battle will go now that the demon slayers are on the back foot and struggling.
Jan 31, 2022 6:35 AM
Jun 2007
Darn, cliffhanging episode. Uzui and Inosuke are down, Tanjiro and Zenitsu ...
Jan 31, 2022 6:56 AM
Oct 2021
I cried and I liked it somehow
Jan 31, 2022 6:56 AM
Oct 2021
I cried and I liked it somehow
Jan 31, 2022 7:05 AM
Mar 2016
What an amazing anime goddamit. Nothing is even close to this level.
Jan 31, 2022 7:11 AM

Jan 2021
troilus_05s said:
Vindicater said:

Maybe dont watch then?

Um why? Is this forum only for KnY lovers?
People are supposed to give their opinion about the episode here. That is their opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah but only if it were a genuine criticism. It quite obvious that he was trolling with his posts.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jan 31, 2022 7:17 AM

Dec 2020
FZREMAKE said:
troilus_05s said:

Um why? Is this forum only for KnY lovers?
People are supposed to give their opinion about the episode here. That is their opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah but only if it were a genuine criticism. It quite obvious that he was trolling with his posts.

Uh you don't know though. They genuinely think that this season is bad. There are a lot of reasons I think it is worse than the previous seasons too. But they don't have to post every reason in the thread. They can just post their opinion.
Jan 31, 2022 7:18 AM

Apr 2020
Seeing the 3 of them fighting together was great, especially having Inosuke leading the attack and not Tanjiro!
Jan 31, 2022 7:23 AM

Jan 2021
troilus_05s said:
FZREMAKE said:

Uh you don't know though. They genuinely think that this season is bad. There are a lot of reasons I think it is worse than the previous seasons too. But they don't have to post every reason in the thread. They can just post their opinion.

Well its obvious that they hate this season because of how popular it is but I as I said, that was an obvious troll. I dont mind if you or any other person hate this show though. Everyone can like or hate a show, but I have yet to see a genuine criticism.
The only criticism I have heard by haters are the things that are mostly loved by people who watch it.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jan 31, 2022 7:34 AM

Dec 2020
FZREMAKE said:
troilus_05s said:

The only criticism I have heard by haters are the things that are mostly loved by people who watch it.

That means the "haters" are just people with different taste. It is perfectly fine to not like what others like.
Jan 31, 2022 7:36 AM
Jul 2018
Oh my Gosh, what a sickk episode. The way how Inosuke was cutting off her head was crazy funny, I couldn't help but laugh. Additionally Zenitsu impressed me, he has so much potential. Sadly another Hashira has died or at least it looked like that. Idk about Inosuke but his wound seems to be serious. Please give me the next episode right away!
Jan 31, 2022 7:39 AM
Jun 2021
Rip uzui and inosuke you'll be missed. I remember almost crying reading the manga it was so heartbreaking especially the flashbacks. *Wipes tears*
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xenocrisi - Jan 16, 2022

263 by NadiaEros »»
Apr 6, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 13, 2022

454 by MursuTG »»
Mar 26, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

185 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 10, 9:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.