Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2022 11:49 PM

Nov 2015
It's only Devilman and Mazinger by now... seems okay but jokes are a lil' lame ngl. 3/5

πŸ’’

Apr 20, 2022 10:01 PM

Aug 2020
I'm a bit surprised that they didn't put more series in the first episode. I am eagerly awaiting the appearances of Violence Jack and Getter Robo, and am hoping that Cutey Honey will make an appearance.

γ€Œ 𝕂𝕖π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•™π•šπ••π•–π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€, 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕨 π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕖 π•—π• π•£π•ž 」

Sep 14, 2022 6:43 PM

Nov 2015
Eziprez said:
I'm a bit surprised that they didn't put more series in the first episode. I am eagerly awaiting the appearances of Violence Jack and Getter Robo, and am hoping that Cutey Honey will make an appearance.

wait what, Cutey Honey is by monkey punch xD

πŸ’’

Sep 14, 2022 7:13 PM

Aug 2020
Berry-Vodka said:
Eziprez said:

It is pretty different from his other stuff, but Cutey Honey is definitely a Go Nagai manga. Also thanks for the fr, but I try and keep my friends to people I know in real life (sorry).

γ€Œ 𝕂𝕖π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•™π•šπ••π•–π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€, 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕨 π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕖 π•—π• π•£π•ž 」

Sep 14, 2022 7:34 PM

Nov 2015
Eziprez said:
Berry-Vodka said:

It is pretty different from his other stuff, but Cutey Honey is definitely a Go Nagai manga. Also thanks for the fr, but I try and keep my friends to people I know in real life (sorry).

oh yeah. my bad :P i guess she is the mozt neglected of all nagai go works

πŸ’’

More topics from this board

Poll: » CB Chara Go Nagai World Episode 2 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Feb 2, 2022

1 by Eziprez »»
Apr 21, 2022 11:56 PM

Poll: » CB Chara Go Nagai World Episode 3 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Feb 6, 2022

0 by Berry-Vodka »»
Feb 6, 2022 4:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.