Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

the fans of a popular youtuber harass an animator that is correcting the youtuber about anime budget aka unlimited budget works misinformation

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 26, 2022 11:29 PM

Jul 2015
deg said:
silverkey26 said:
Seeing the tweet you linked as 'misinformation'.... it wouldn't even be called misinformation wtf

more budget = more quality animation is not true for the most part especially when it comes to TV series and with talented animators shortage crisis going on in the anime industry so there is a diminishing return on how much money you add to the production

But it's clearly a joke which this shouldn't be rallied this much for. Ofc it could've been taken to a learning experience as well, but alas it didn't happen so it seems. Also the person you're talking about wouldn't be considered an 'anime' influencer either, since they don't really do anime-based content.

KneelBeforeMe said:
Why does a professional care about what some moron teenagers who’re part of a fandom have to say is beyond me.

Facts
Jan 26, 2022 11:33 PM

Jan 2009
KneelBeforeMe said:
Why does a professional care about what some moron teenagers who’re part of a fandom have to say is beyond me.

its a youtuber that has millions of subscribers though, he just feel offended that people thinks animation quality is all about budget and not the passion and hard work of animators or how KyoAni and Ufotable are the top anime studios that can do consistent animation quality so this 2 studios are like an exception but not because this 2 studios got higher budget they just got better management and efficient production process

silverkey26 said:
deg said:

more budget = more quality animation is not true for the most part especially when it comes to TV series and with talented animators shortage crisis going on in the anime industry so there is a diminishing return on how much money you add to the production

But it's clearly a joke which this shouldn't be rallied this much for. Ofc it could've been taken to a learning experience as well, but alas it didn't happen so it seems. Also the person you're talking about wouldn't be considered an 'anime' influencer either, since they don't really do anime-based content.

i just heard this youtuber is part of Trash Taste podcast and i heard its a very popular among anime fans, they also do animator interviews to educate the fans about how the anime industry work and they have an interview with Ken Arto(?) a animator in the anime industry earlier too about anime budget and here he still jokes about unlimited budget works that uniformed fans and newbies might take seriously
degJan 26, 2022 11:37 PM
Jan 27, 2022 1:47 AM

Feb 2021
Jfs_ said:
https://youtu.be/z9ulkFRXkvQ
They had a podcast with real animator as a guest, they should be informed enough to know that budget is not everything, just like some people above said connor must be joking and that animator took it seriously... Well i could be wrong tho.

yeah it was all a meme. Many are saying that the animator overreacted by deleting their account.

Jan 27, 2022 1:48 AM

Feb 2021
reredundant said:
I forgot we’re in the 2020s where you can’t make a single joke or else you will get attacked by people for no reason 😅

No, they forgot that Twitter will clamp on your d if you make a joke

Jan 27, 2022 1:50 AM

Mar 2021
https://twitter.com/CDawgVA/status/1486621817464832001

Response from connor
Stupid idiots who melt down over a single joke were telling vile things to connor and proclaiming if trash taste were killed, the anime community would be better

But yeah everything is the influencer's fault obviously. The animator who overreacted is such a poor soul 😵😵
Jan 27, 2022 2:13 AM

Jan 2009
aka_panda said:

Response from connor
Stupid idiots who melt down over a single joke were telling vile things to connor and proclaiming if trash taste were killed, the anime community would be better

But yeah everything is the influencer's fault obviously. The animator who overreacted is such a poor soul 😵😵

the animator did not overreact on his original retweet, heck he did not even use insulting words like stupid idiots, he just said its misleading, you have to remember that the budget meme is taken seriously by a lot of fans as fact like i see it all the time here on MAL forums alone

meanwhile the animators old house address got swatted good thing its an old address
Jan 27, 2022 2:20 AM

Mar 2021
deg said:
aka_panda said:

Response from connor

the animator did not overreact on his original retweet, heck he did not even use insulting words like stupid idiots, he just said its misleading, you have to remember that the budget meme is taken seriously by a lot of fans as fact like i see it all the time here on MAL forums alone

meanwhile the animators old house address got swatted good thing its an old address

Another animator saying its alright to connor
https://twitter.com/kaynimatic/status/1486624973007429634

People like you just love to make drama out of every fuckin thing smh

"The animator did not even confirm or provide receipts who it was in the DM’s harassing and targeting them." As stated by connor.
That part of doxxing is true or not who even knows

The budget meme is taken as a meme by most of the fans. It is rarely took as an actual serious fact. The term of unlimited budget works is just a FUKIN joke.
If one made a joke and 99 people laugh but 1 person starts malding then its on that person not on the one who made the joke. Sheesh this whole thing is dumb.

Edit - jeez this guy is straight up stubborn.
Can't even take a joke as a joke.
Not gonna try to argue with him. Waste of time
Za_PandaJan 27, 2022 8:44 AM
Jan 27, 2022 2:26 AM

Jan 2009
aka_panda said:
deg said:

Another animator saying its alright to connor
https://twitter.com/kaynimatic/status/1486624973007429634

People like you just love to make drama out of every fuckin thing smh

The animator did not even confirm or provide receipts who it was in the DM’s harassing and targeting them. As stated by connor. That part of doxxing is true or not who even knows.

The budget meme is taken as a meme by most of the fans. It is rarely took as an actual serious fact. The joke of unlimited budget works is just a FUKIN meme.

If one made a joke and 29 people laugh but 1 person starts malding then its on that person not on the one who made the joke. Sheesh this whole thing is dumb.

i only shared it here because its news and to dispel the myth of the budget meme too

and not really people still believe that high budget is everything since they equate it with american productions

the one who coined the "budget meme" are the sakuga community and the animator that is part of this incident is part of too, they are trying to dispel that myth of budget so they are the ones who originally call it a meme
Jan 27, 2022 2:29 AM
Jun 2009
nonofyourbeeswax said:
Isn't this the second time conner has said something people took the wrong way I mean look at that incident with calliope mori

Of the 3 on Trash Taste, Connor seems like the Jake Paul of the group.
Jan 27, 2022 6:02 AM
Jul 2018
This reply section is black hole of intelligence. Connor making a joke doesn't change a fucking thing, there is no way to justify anybody's actions here. The people engaging in the harassment on both sides are horrible people.
removed-userJan 27, 2022 6:20 AM
Jan 27, 2022 7:15 AM

Sep 2021
KayY_J said:
You're being somewhat biased, but I can understand as someone myself who does animation why J-Mulli was annoyed at the tweet for a few reasons. There are people who genuinely believe budget is all that's needed for anime production, and Connor tweeting that isn't helping that belief changing. Ken- Arto was on a Trash Taste episode where he pretty much explained to Connor, Gigguk and The Anime Man how anime production works, so Connor should have probably known better than to make a joke like that. The budget joke is also overused and annoying, just like most jokes in the anime community. J-Mulli didn't overreact, and he wasn't being overly- hostile or anything, so it was unnecessary for Connor's fans to attack him for trying to stop the spread of misinformation, whether it was a joke or not. There was defnitely some miscommunication in J-MUlli's case in not realizing it was a joke, or just choosing to ignore that fact.

Connor doesn't deserve any hate though. He tweeted a joke, albeit an extremely unfunny one, and when someone corrected him his fans attacked them. J-Mulli even says his old house address was swatted, which was 100% unnecessary.

"...J-Mulli even says his old house address was swatted..."
Wtf? You can't be serious right.....? I bet Connors dedicated group of fans also hold a monthly meeting where they go to some dark forest, draw blood circles and drink the blood of babies, all in the name of their god Connor aka cdawgva
Jan 27, 2022 7:37 AM

Mar 2021
https://twitter.com/kokoroshonen/status/1486626073974812673

My my
Whats this lol ?

If the animator was actually harassed why didn't he even provide just 1 simply 1 screenshot of an offensive dm. I don't think a person will ever get this defensive if they are in the right. Just saying~~~

Makes me wonder if all of this drama was created for clout kekw
Za_PandaJan 27, 2022 10:40 AM
Jan 27, 2022 7:41 AM

Apr 2018
aka_panda said:
https://twitter.com/kokoroshonen/status/1486626073974812673

My my
Whats this lol ?

If the animator was actually harassed why didn't he even provide just 1 just 1 screenshot of a dm. I don't think a person will ever get this defensive if they are in the right. Just saying~~~

Makes me wonder if all of this drama was created for clout kekw
That dude must have had a veeeery bad day... just how many F did he wrote?
Jan 27, 2022 7:58 AM

Jan 2009
One side contacted this guy's employer over people's actions that aren't even his own...
the other side sent police with rifles to a house over a snarky tweet, then expect me to give legal documentation during an ongoing investigation.
https://twitter.com/JMulli02/status/1486711109549707264

aka_panda said:
And just found out that the links which op of this mal thread provided as an "educational vid" is his own channel's video. Nice self promotion omegalul

err no thats not my channel im not AnimeAjay this is him https://twitter.com/AnimeAjay

im just a fan that follows the sakuga community

Jan 27, 2022 8:09 AM
Jul 2021
And I was expecting of some better threads
But this unnecessary drama is funnier than kimetsu no Yaiba comedy
Jan 27, 2022 8:25 AM

Jan 2009
Chiribei said:
This reply section is black hole of intelligence. Connor making a joke doesn't change a fucking thing, there is no way to justify anybody's actions here. The people engaging in the harassment on both sides are horrible people.

true, the fans and friends of both people are to blame more
Jan 27, 2022 11:25 AM
Aug 2019
Would really love to see budgets as a confirmation of this though…
It’s mystical to me how they can have as many godly cuts as they do compared to some crap anime with way worse production value and a supposedly similar budget. At that point, someone isn’t being paid enough for their services.
Jan 27, 2022 11:30 AM

Jan 2009
ghier said:
It’s mystical to me how they can have as many godly cuts as they do compared to some crap anime with way worse production value and a supposedly similar budget. At that point, someone isn’t being paid enough for their services.

that kind of specific and detailed information is a secret in the anime industry specifically the top management of any anime studio so i doubt you can find anything about that

have you read this tweet thread i posted earlier? https://twitter.com/DoctorDazza/status/1486189869517144064 the tweeter user is one of the main news person of CrunchyRoll

Jan 27, 2022 11:56 AM
Aug 2019
deg said:
ghier said:

that kind of specific and detailed information is a secret in the anime industry specifically the top management of any anime studio so i doubt you can find anything about that

have you read this tweet thread i posted earlier? https://twitter.com/DoctorDazza/status/1486189869517144064 the tweeter user is one of the main news person of CrunchyRoll

Typed up a whole reply and lost it lol. Fml, maybe I’ll come back and type it back up.
Jan 27, 2022 12:13 PM

Jan 2009
ghier said:
deg said:

Typed up a whole reply and lost it lol. Fml, maybe I’ll come back and type it back up.

lol no problem

here are some more tweets about this https://twitter.com/PurpleGeth/status/1480632315428708356 he quoted the tweet of the Vinland Saga director

Jan 27, 2022 12:27 PM

Jul 2017
This whole thing is just so dumb. Social media striking again in general, its just unnecessary chaos everywhere.
Jan 27, 2022 12:28 PM

Mar 2015
Yikess that's some gross celebrity worship going on there. Connor was clearly joking but I don't think the other guy is on the wrong either. He just tried to clear up a common misconception. And I haven't seen the other guy's tweet but I assume it wasn't mean spirited in any way? So it's just these rabid fans going crazy because how dare anyone go against our idol.
Jan 27, 2022 1:39 PM

Jan 2009
Mirai said:
Yikess that's some gross celebrity worship going on there. Connor was clearly joking but I don't think the other guy is on the wrong either. He just tried to clear up a common misconception. And I haven't seen the other guy's tweet but I assume it wasn't mean spirited in any way? So it's just these rabid fans going crazy because how dare anyone go against our idol.

ye its not bad heck he did not even use insulting words its just a snarky comment, there is a saved screenshot of it here https://twitter.com/Namaryuu/status/1485898794889666560/photo/2
Jan 27, 2022 1:51 PM

Aug 2018
While the whole of the budget thing is mostly a meme a lot of Connor's fans are probably taking him seriously and don't actually know that budget doesn't really effect animation.

Seems like a bit of an overreaction on the animators part but I'm not saying that to defend what anybody did
_______I like rocks__
Jan 27, 2022 5:41 PM
Aug 2019
deg said:
ghier said:

lol no problem

here are some more tweets about this https://twitter.com/PurpleGeth/status/1480632315428708356 he quoted the tweet of the Vinland Saga director

deg said:
ghier said:

lol no problem

I brushed over the tweet at first. Took a closer look when you mentioned it and it does all make sense. But I still can’t help but wonder what the relationship is between budget/costs and resources.

It’s hard for me to get rid of my perspective that there is a cost for everything. The company I work for has this problem all the time. We can’t get things running more smoothly because higher ups don’t want higher costs. No additional staff, no better software, forget hiring a web designer to make a good website. Can’t build up additional stock levels because they incur taxes. Lots of focus on just being more efficient (less labor costs). Blah blah blah.

It’s like why can’t we have everything down pat like Ufotable or our competitors? And it is always because of a lack of investments (without 100% guarantee of returns that is).

I mean I will acknowledge that money isn’t everything when it comes to ensuring success. Passionate people can easily be taken advantage of to keep labor costs low. And obviously just giving a production a bigger budget isn’t going to make it better. How and what specifically you invest in is the key to better results; money is just the prerequisite.

But I still need to see some concrete numbers to truly believe that the overall costs between demon slayer and something more mediocre is comparable. I know it’s unreasonable to expect that, but it just doesn’t make sense to me how the show is so much better without more money.

Like the higher ups on those production committees have to know their show would not have been as popular without Ufotable. And Ufotable definitely had to make investments, upfront and ongoing, that other studios haven’t to get to where they are, right? They haven’t just done the impossible have they?
Jan 27, 2022 5:48 PM

Jan 2009
ghier said:
deg said:

lol no problem

deg said:

lol no problem

I brushed over the tweet at first. Took a closer look when you mentioned it and it does all make sense. But I still can’t help but wonder what the relationship is between budget/costs and resources.

It’s hard for me to get rid of my perspective that there is a cost for everything. The company I work for has this problem all the time. We can’t get things running more smoothly because higher ups don’t want higher costs. No additional staff, no better software, forget hiring a web designer to make a good website. Can’t build up additional stock levels because they incur taxes. Lots of focus on just being more efficient (less labor costs). Blah blah blah.

It’s like why can’t we have everything down pat like Ufotable or our competitors? And it is always because of a lack of investments (without 100% guarantee of returns that is).

I mean I will acknowledge that money isn’t everything when it comes to ensuring success. Passionate people can easily be taken advantage of to keep labor costs low. And obviously just giving a production a bigger budget isn’t going to make it better. How and what specifically you invest in is the key to better results; money is just the prerequisite.

But I still need to see some concrete numbers to truly believe that the overall costs between demon slayer and something more mediocre is comparable. I know it’s unreasonable to expect that, but it just doesn’t make sense to me how the show is so much better without more money.

Like the higher ups on those production committees have to know their show would not have been as popular without Ufotable. And Ufotable definitely had to make investments, upfront and ongoing, that other studios haven’t to get to where they are, right? They haven’t just done the impossible have they?

i say Kyoto Animation and Ufotable have done things better than all other anime studios, from common sense its easy to say this 2 studios are similar that they only do few anime each year, good wages and working condition for their in-house animators and staff, become part of the production committee of the anime they are working on, but how come other studios cannot do that is a complete mystery, so its easier said than done for sure
Jan 27, 2022 6:00 PM
Aug 2019
deg said:
ghier said:

i say Kyoto Animation and Ufotable have done things better than all other anime studios, from common sense its easy to say this 2 studios are similar that they only do few anime each year, good wages and working condition for their in-house animators and staff, become part of the production committee of the anime they are working on, but how come other studios cannot do that is a complete mystery, so its easier said than done for sure

Yeah, i guess you’re right. Definitely easier said than done.
Jan 27, 2022 6:13 PM

Apr 2013
deg said:
KneelBeforeMe said:

its a youtuber that has millions of subscribers though, he just feel offended that people thinks animation quality is all about budget and not the passion and hard work of animators or how KyoAni and Ufotable are the top anime studios that can do consistent animation quality so this 2 studios are like an exception but not because this 2 studios got higher budget they just got better management and efficient production process
You can clearly see from his twitter feed that this animator has mental health issues. That's the only reason it affects him.

My point is that any stable adult that actually cares and values what some randoms on the internet have to say about them is ridiculous. Insults and death threats in this day and age go hand in hand with social media. As long as you don't get doxxed by some weirdoes it literally doesn't matter.
Jan 27, 2022 6:21 PM

Jan 2009
KneelBeforeMe said:
deg said:

You can clearly see from his twitter feed that this animator has mental health issues. That's the only reason it affects him.

My point is that any stable adult that actually cares and values what some randoms on the internet have to say about them is ridiculous. Insults and death threats in this day and age go hand in hand with social media. As long as you don't get doxxed by some weirdoes it literally doesn't matter.

sure i do think he got some mental issues or anger issues going on but his original critic of the youtuber is just sarcastic or snarky and never have any insulting words

he got doxxed and his old address got raided by the swat team after some time he got harass by the fans of that youtuber through DMs so thats why he deactivated his account for few days

EDIT:

he deleted the tweets but i have an archive of those here https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1989724&show=0#msg65565480
degJan 27, 2022 6:29 PM
Jan 27, 2022 8:28 PM

Mar 2016
Typical dumb shit via the dark side of social media platforms like Twitter. Nothing new, but always a buzz when it happens.
Jan 28, 2022 1:42 AM
Mar 2019
It was just a meme that got taken too seriously by an animator and a bunch of clout chasers. Connor put the situation to rest, so let’s just let this thing simmer and die out.
Jan 28, 2022 2:17 AM
Nov 2015
ah yes twitter

where A JOKE taken seriously for fame.

Jan 28, 2022 3:03 AM

Jan 2019
deg said:
KneelBeforeMe said:

sure i do think he got some mental issues or anger issues going on but his original critic of the youtuber is just sarcastic or snarky and never have any insulting words

he got doxxed and his old address got raided by the swat team after some time he got harass by the fans of that youtuber through DMs so thats why he deactivated his account for few days

EDIT:

he deleted the tweets but i have an archive of those here https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1989724&show=0#msg65565480

Did he provide any proof of this, or do just believe everything he says?

Because if not it sounds to me that guy just wants attention.
Jan 28, 2022 10:04 AM

Jan 2009
Delisches said:
deg said:

EDIT:

he is part of the sakuga community that i follow on twitter for years so i know much he does not do it for attention, he and a lot of them just usually correct the budget myth

he deleted his account now but i archive this

One side contacted this guy's employer over people's actions that aren't even his own...
the other side sent police with rifles to a house over a snarky tweet, then expect me to give legal documentation during an ongoing investigation.
Jan 28, 2022 6:18 PM
Mar 2021
deg said:
Delisches said:

he is part of the sakuga community that i follow on twitter for years so i know much he does not do it for attention, he and a lot of them just usually correct the budget myth

The sakuga community on Twitter isn't the best source of information since they're pretty biased , they always praise a series or staff members they like they're the best thing ever and shit on series/studios they dislike , it's easy to distinguish when they go on and on about animes aren't popular at all and how x director/animator is so good but they never do on some other animes even if they are popular as hell but the funny thing is they're quick to speak about it if it's a negative thing . just look at aot they said a lot about s4p1 with the bad schedule and having too many animation directors in an episode but in p2 with a much stable and healthy production with few animation directors despite complex character designs , I've only seen one say aot fans don't understand quality or smthing like that.
It's also funny when they their bias blind them , like they say bad schedules is a universal thing but always meme and shit on mappa for having bad schedules , but the funniest one must be how they the jjk movie is not really good visually and it didn't have enough production time only for the staff members to post about throwing a party for finishing the production long before the release date .
I follow them aswell and they are a good information source but their bias gets the best of them like how they decided that jjk 0 is just average quality based of the 1st trailer but witg more footage coming out and seeing the credits with one best animators in the industry worked on it they still didn't change their minds and call jjk fans toxic for pointing out the obvious which is the movie actually looks good even if my eyes were deludes their explaining isn't really great , in s1 of jjk they weren't afraid to explain how the show lacked in the CGI/photography department but in the movie there was some absolutely beatiful sceneries but not only they didn't mention this but they go ahead and say it doesn't look very good without giving explanation ( sakuga Brazil also tweeted that the jjk and csm are in bad schedules bcs the csm core staff were credited in jjk 0 and a lot of ppl said it doesn't mean anything and their contributions could be very minor but sakuga brazil still were still arguing until the csm director tweeted he only did a couple lay outs and he was very happy to be able to participate and later they apologized for their mistake).
Jan 28, 2022 6:28 PM

Jan 2009
Nabbo20 said:
deg said:

The sakuga community on Twitter isn't the best source of information since they're pretty biased , they always praise a series or staff members they like they're the best thing ever and shit on series/studios they dislike , it's easy to distinguish when they go on and on about animes aren't popular at all and how x director/animator is so good but they never do on some other animes even if they are popular as hell but the funny thing is they're quick to speak about it if it's a negative thing . just look at aot they said a lot about s4p1 with the bad schedule and having too many animation directors in an episode but in p2 with a much stable and healthy production with few animation directors despite complex character designs , I've only seen one say aot fans don't understand quality or smthing like that.
It's also funny when they their bias blind them , like they say bad schedules is a universal thing but always meme and shit on mappa for having bad schedules , but the funniest one must be how they the jjk movie is not really good visually and it didn't have enough production time only for the staff members to post about throwing a party for finishing the production long before the release date .
I follow them aswell and they are a good information source but their bias gets the best of them like how they decided that jjk 0 is just average quality based of the 1st trailer but witg more footage coming out and seeing the credits with one best animators in the industry worked on it they still didn't change their minds and call jjk fans toxic for pointing out the obvious which is the movie actually looks good even if my eyes were deludes their explaining isn't really great , in s1 of jjk they weren't afraid to explain how the show lacked in the CGI/photography department but in the movie there was some absolutely beatiful sceneries but not only they didn't mention this but they go ahead and say it doesn't look very good without giving explanation ( sakuga Brazil also tweeted that the jjk and csm are in bad schedules bcs the csm core staff were credited in jjk 0 and a lot of ppl said it doesn't mean anything and their contributions could be very minor but sakuga brazil still were still arguing until the csm director tweeted he only did a couple lay outs and he was very happy to be able to participate and later they apologized for their mistake).

Sakuga Brazil is not reliable at all anyway, and AnimeAjay is all praise about Attack on Titan of MAPPA (not all praise but he says good enough given the schedule they are in) and he is one of the admins of SakugaBooru

the Sakuga Community is big its not a hivemind that have the same opinions all through out

but they are united on the basics of anime quality making and that is enough talent and enough time and not big budget
Jan 28, 2022 7:01 PM

Dec 2018
I wouldn’t blame the influencer in this scenario, it honestly comes off as a light hearted joke. The fans are definitely the problem. Although I don’t really know what you were expecting, anime fans on average are fucking stupid with little to no social intelligence.
Jan 28, 2022 10:14 PM

Sep 2020
butthurt uthoober fanboys,daily norm for twitther
Jan 28, 2022 10:28 PM

Sep 2018
I think ufotable is famous for their big budgets (and great animators). That does not mean the animators make that bank though.
Jan 28, 2022 11:01 PM

Jan 2009
rohan121 said:
I think ufotable is famous for their big budgets (and great animators). That does not mean the animators make that bank though.

the unlimited budget works of ufotable is a myth and its called a meme by the sakuga community, if its true it should have been a news for so long right now same with kyoto animation, the only reliable information we got is from anime industry people talking about the budget maybe high on some anime but its not high enough to make a difference so in average most production budget are similar
Jan 29, 2022 12:25 AM

Aug 2016
I'm getting the impression that like half the people who replied to this thread didn't even bother to read the full OP.
People who put MAL stats in their sigs are losers lol
Jan 29, 2022 4:36 AM

May 2015
Ngl pretty weak reason to private your account. Esp since they're informed on the subject and back up whatever they say unlike the fans that just slander. If that's all it took for them to give up, they shouldn't have bothered tweeting in the first place

Jan 30, 2022 4:03 AM

Jan 2019
deg said:
Delisches said:

So there isn't any proof, you are basically saying "trust me, I follow that guy on twitter, he would never do that".

Look, I am not saying he is a liar, but it is hard for me to trust that person wouldn't do it for cloud, when that same person went after a big youtuber over a more than obvious joke.
Jan 30, 2022 4:39 AM

Jun 2019
Come on, at least have a brain enough to understand that he was just joking...
Pre_YumJan 30, 2022 4:42 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why is Tengen so underrated?

Leon888 - Mar 15

49 by Falcon07 »»
Mar 17, 4:41 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Fovoin »»
Mar 15, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

185 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 10, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 5, 2021

266 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 10, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 13, 2022

452 by Ilookgood »»
Feb 26, 9:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.