Forum Settings
Forums

What would you do if you could make and be the head of your own anime studio?

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 26, 2023 2:46 PM

Jan 2021

• Give a full adaptation to Rakudai Kishi no Calvary.
  • Bring back the glory days of ecchi anime
  • Maybe even go balls to the walls and make hentai
  • Anything and everything moe

Jan 27, 2023 2:24 AM

Dec 2013
I would try to get as many doujinshi artists as I can and start petitioning the original creators of popular anime, to consider having a hentai alternative version of their works.

Not something like Princess Lover OVA, but adaptations of the best doujinshi about the series.
I think hentai should evolve and this is the direction I choose. Even if I lose my CEO position.
Mar 1, 2023 11:17 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
kihel said:
A studio that mainly produces animation would be difficult to manage and would likely fail, so I would like to create a studio that specializes in backgrounds and other sub work.

As a sub, I would be able to work on various genres of animation, and I might even have the opportunity to work with the animation studios that I admired as a child.
Oh so more like a support studio? Like how I heard ILCA helped out on other big game projects before working on Pokémon. 面白そうですね…
Mar 1, 2023 11:23 AM

May 2019
fantasy hentai and fantasy ecchi.ㅤ
Mar 1, 2023 4:05 PM

Mar 2021
ファリオP said:
kihel said:
A studio that mainly produces animation would be difficult to manage and would likely fail, so I would like to create a studio that specializes in backgrounds and other sub work.

As a sub, I would be able to work on various genres of animation, and I might even have the opportunity to work with the animation studios that I admired as a child.
Oh so more like a support studio? Like how I heard ILCA helped out on other big game projects before working on Pokémon. 面白そうですね…

Maybe what I'm imagining is different from what you're imagining, because I've been on the ILCA website and it's not what I imagined. It's not games (including app games), VR or anything like that.

I guess I'm purely longing for an animation art and background studio. I wasn't going to name the studio, but maybe I need to name it to get it right for you, so I will. I would like to work in something like Studio Easter. I'll post the address of an example of my work so you can get an idea of what I want to create. I want to work on town backgrounds, school backgrounds, design, that kind of thing, and I want to be involved in a lot of different kinds of work.

http://www.studioeaster.com/gallery/

Mar 1, 2023 4:38 PM

Aug 2020
I would make something that isn’t another damn isekai😂
Please stop, I don’t want to see any more Dekugo😭
Mar 2, 2023 1:43 PM

Dec 2022
I would make one based on final fantasy one game.  party of six, between 100 to 200 episodes.

I've made an anime already, since I'm Canadian mal declined my addition (all good though), had it on imdb for awhile and got a few awards for most unique story, most original etc.  runtime is 00:39:29.  still wish I could put it on here though lol.
deadlyspawnMar 2, 2023 4:06 PM
Mar 5, 2023 1:14 PM

Dec 2022
Also an anime of 24 episodes based on the clash at demonhead NES video game
Mar 20, 2023 8:16 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
deadlyspawn said:
I've made an anime already, since I'm Canadian mal declined my addition (all good though), had it on imdb for awhile and got a few awards for most unique story, most original etc.  runtime is 00:39:29.  still wish I could put it on here though lol.
You've actually made one before? What's it called?
Mar 20, 2023 8:28 AM

Feb 2022
Make something like pretty boy detective club but get rid of the female protag, first on my priority list. Adapt more horror/edgy mangas cause people want those but no one is gibbing it to em ~(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)~

Some other things;
no post ending content
no spoilery op
use more funky lighting for everything
Use more colour contrast
ChouunShiryuuMar 20, 2023 8:33 AM
Mar 20, 2023 9:06 AM

Feb 2016
ChouunShiryuu said:
Make something like pretty boy detective club but get rid of the female protag, first on my priority list.
CLAMP did that decades ago. I don't find it any more interesting than Nisioisin's take on the genre, but the character designs are nice.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1844/Clamp_Gakuen_Tanteidan
その目だれの目?
Mar 20, 2023 9:10 AM

Feb 2022
Lucifrost said:
ChouunShiryuu said:
Make something like pretty boy detective club but get rid of the female protag, first on my priority list.
CLAMP did that decades ago. I don't find it any more interesting than Nisioisin's take on the genre, but the character designs are nice.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1844/Clamp_Gakuen_Tanteidan

Luci dono, I could pero pero you right now ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)!! does it have Bl/Harem too?
Lucifrost said:
ChouunShiryuu said:
Luci dono, I could pero pero you right now ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)!! does it have Bl/Harem too?
No. Two of the three leads have girlfriends, and one of those couples is even the subject of its own manga. Utako and Akira look adorable together.
https://myanimelist.net/manga/552/20_Mensou_ni_Onegai

ah lol well we need more BL trap harem! At least there's a shougakusei there in that spinoff ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
ChouunShiryuuMar 20, 2023 9:46 AM
Mar 20, 2023 9:20 AM

Feb 2016
ChouunShiryuu said:
No. Two of the three leads have girlfriends, and one of those couples is even the subject of its own manga. Utako and Akira look adorable together.

ah lol well we need more BL trap harem! At least there's a shougakusei there in that spinoff ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

All 3 boys are shougakusei.
LucifrostMar 21, 2023 7:33 AM
その目だれの目?
Mar 20, 2023 6:19 PM

Dec 2022
Fario-P said:
deadlyspawn said:
You've actually made one before? What's it called?

I called it Final Fantasy, no relation to the games it was just fitting title for the plot
Mar 20, 2023 6:40 PM

Dec 2019
If possible, adapt Berserk in a good way, but after that my studio would most probably go bankrupt
Mar 20, 2023 7:11 PM
Apr 2014
I would like to animate western fantasy stories, especially obscure ones and those inspired by Japanese LNs but written by Western or at least non-japanese authors.
Mar 20, 2023 7:32 PM

Oct 2019
1. make the story I'm writing into an anime

2. only adapt/make stories that I genuinely believe to be good

3. put kevin penkin on at least 50% of the shows

4. make the promised neverland season 2 FOR THE FIRST TIME
Also available at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
An AMV I that I spend way too much time on:
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Mar 20, 2023 7:46 PM
Jun 2015
So, assuming that there are no obstacles (ie. budget,  IP/series rights, content limitations/censorship, etc), I'd first make anime adaptations of my favorites that were either only partially adapted or inaccurately adapted and adapt the source material in its entirety, and adapt things that never got an anime, or probably otherwise never would.

1. Elfen Lied
    - Anime only adapted up to Ch. 60 (of the manga's 113)
    - Anime completely excluded a major character (she was replaced by the music box)

2. Gunslinger Girl
    - Anime only adapted up to Ch. 15 (of the manga's 100)
    - Anime significantly re-arranged events pertaining to character backstories, lessening their impact later
    - Anime is a bit censored (by both art censoring as well as omitting certain things from their backstories in the anime)
    - Season 1 had very low-quality animation, re-adaptation would be like Season 2's.

I'd adapt the manga in its entirety, as well as create additional content that gets REALLY into the main girls' tragic backstories.

3. Spice & Wolf
    - Anime only adapted up through LN Vol. 5 (but skipped Vol. 4 completely due to heavy Catholic Church vs. Pagans subject matter)
    - Anime is very censored (Holo is naked more often than not when they are not actively traveling, but she is given Barbie Doll Anatomy in the anime)

I'd adapt the entire LN series, completely uncensored, and then adapt the ongoing sequel series.

4. The infamous 177013 "Metamorphosis" by ShindoL.
Say whatever you will, but this infamous doujin was NOT written to be fap material (or at least I'm 99% sure that's the case). It is a very dark and gritty tragedy and it leaves you feeling destroyed and wishing the main girl got a better ending (like the famous JoJo alternate ending). I'd adapt this doujin in its entirety, sparing no detail, giving it the best animation quality possible.
Mar 20, 2023 7:47 PM

Feb 2016
SummerADDE said:
I would like to animate western fantasy stories, especially obscure ones and those inspired by Japanese LNs but written by Western or at least non-japanese authors.
I would like to do something similar, but I don't believe we read the same stories. Which ones do you have in mind?
その目だれの目?
Mar 20, 2023 8:07 PM

Jul 2021
all the deserving animes are getting their sequels. tokyo ghoul is getting a new proper adaptation.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 20, 2023 11:41 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
I will make kabukicho/ginza anime..
all the stuff that goes on, from political cover-ups and police corruption to organized crime syndicates, human trafficking and hitmen for hire to medical malpractice and bored salary man's darkest fantasies ..everything that happens when the sun sets and the neon lights light up..
An Anime that explores and explains the darkest underbelly of Japan that you won't see in any other anime, told through the eyes of the man they call the'reiwa Era' fixer.

Mar 20, 2023 11:49 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
ChouunShiryuu said:
Make something like pretty boy detective club but get rid of the female protag, first on my priority list. Adapt more horror/edgy mangas cause people want those but no one is gibbing it to em ~(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)~

Some other things;
no post ending content
no spoilery op
Use more colour contrast

Host club detectives in kabukicho... Eye candies, dandies and Beekcakes exposing the darkest secrets and the true nature of women in high society like politicians, medical directors, ministers, company CEO have been hiding.. On a request from the men who have been hard done, stepped on, betrayed and discarded by these successful women..

Mar 22, 2023 9:42 AM

Feb 2022
ryo-san said:
ChouunShiryuu said:

Some other things;
no post ending content
no spoilery op
Use more colour contrast

Host club detectives in kabukicho... Eye candies, dandies and Beekcakes exposing the darkest secrets and the true nature of women in high society like politicians, medical directors, ministers, company CEO have been hiding.. On a request from the men who have been hard done, stepped on, betrayed and discarded by these successful women..

Fumu and they must put their bodies on the line, sacrificing their dignity and virtue against the ruthlessness of these exploitative strong women to uncover the deep dirty world of theirs ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧ will the guys make it out of the vortex of lust, betrayal, and scheming.

Lucifrost said:
ChouunShiryuu said:

All 3 boys are shougakusei.

Oh naissuuuuuuuu, seems all the 3 lolis are shougakusei too. If only this was 3 lolis 1 shota harem or 1 shota +2 shota waifus harem hue hue hue hue.
Mar 22, 2023 10:15 AM

Mar 2023
All shows gets more than 13 episodes

Focus on well developed characters

No censorship

Give all the shows a real ending

Have atleast one female character in a one piece clothing

Make all the shows feel big and epic (Even the romcoms and SOLs)

00s aesthetic

The OP and ED songs needs my approval

No pointless sequels, if it ends then it ends

All the shows will be for both elitist and casuals alike

Gorgeous animation
SpunkertMar 22, 2023 10:23 AM
Mar 22, 2023 2:48 PM

Feb 2022
Time to make kissxsis and yosuga no sora s2
[/url]
Mar 22, 2023 3:07 PM
Dec 2019
I would mostly make loli anime tbh. Maybe even bring back Kodomo no Jikan and watch twitter explode lol. 
Mar 24, 2023 11:01 AM
Dec 2017
deadlyspawn said:
I would make one based on final fantasy one game.  party of six, between 100 to 200 episodes.

Did you by any chance at one point worked at Marathon? as i remember those guys back when i was growing up made alot of anime like shows like martin mystery and team galaxy.

Mar 25, 2023 3:34 PM

Dec 2022
Crow_Black said:

Did you by any chance at one point worked at Marathon? as i remember those guys back when i was growing up made alot of anime like shows like martin mystery and team galaxy.

I haven't worked there, I made it of my own volition and posted it on imdb, it got accepted and I had it on youtube when I had a paid subscription.  Unfortunatley I put the short film along with music remixes I made so it felt out of place.  I did some research on where to post it for free and free to view as I am not interested in making money with my art (not that it couldn't, it isn't sub par or anything) just prefer to not have monetary gain influence my artistic decisions.  Very difficult to find a free platform that offers great quality resolution without paid subscription.  If the image or music doesn't sound right I'd rather wait than post.
Apr 14, 2023 4:26 PM
Dec 2017
Huskyhulk said:
Time to make kissxsis and yosuga no sora s2
What bout angel sanctuary or die by Kaori Yuki? that can work as well too.

Apr 14, 2023 5:19 PM

May 2015
I'd want to animate many manga I love that doesn't have anime or have terrible or short/incomplete adaptations such as Berserk, Vagabond, 20th Century Boys, Yokohama Kaidashi Kiko and others.
I'd want to animate A Song of Ice and Fire too and maybe The Lord of the Rings as well + any work from around the world that I'd want.
I'd work on Seinen and maybe Josei manga too.
Original anime would be made too but would target the same demographics as mentioned.
I may work on Shonen and Shojo too but I'd rather focus more the other 2 much more.
I'd want to pay the animators what they deserve, no underpaying shit under my house and I'd want to give the makers all the time in the world they to produce the best aesthetically looking art and the best animation possible an anime can, I'd want every single anime I'd produce to make my viewers jawdrop and drool af. The highest possible quality would be the standard of my studio.
No Harem, Isekai and crappy ass genres, all that shit would be banned in my studio.
EDIT: I'd want to produce new seasons of some anime that will never receive new seasons too such as Grand Blue.
TheBerserkerApr 15, 2023 5:14 PM
Apr 15, 2023 2:06 PM

Jul 2015
That is simple, I would make more episodes of certain anime series that have only lasted 12-24 episodes, that were the series I have enjoyed the most.
Apr 15, 2023 2:28 PM
Feb 2022
I would blow out my company's budget by trying to make a proper berserk adaptation
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men?

Alpha_1_Zero - 7 hours ago

41 by TheMechaManiac »»
4 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - 1 hour ago

11 by weebtoge »»
8 minutes ago

» Ruined after Serial Experiments Lain [Spoilers]

zaitec - May 6, 2017

15 by TheMechaManiac »»
9 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9065 by anime-prime »»
10 minutes ago

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - 33 minutes ago

7 by TheMechaManiac »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.