Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 23, 2022 9:31 AM

Oct 2018
Watching Kimetsu no Yaiba is similar to watching a magician show, you never know what the magician is going to pull, he magically tricks you with something that you didn't even know existed in the first place.

So, Daki killed 7 hashiras, but she's having a hard time dealing with some newbies, nice power level.

I know it's never going to happen, but they could kill Inosuke and Zenitsu. Tanjirou alone + hashiras would be better for the show. I hope they kill this demon as soon as possible, he's another annoying character in Kimetsu no Yaiba's cast.
PhosphophyllitaJan 23, 2022 10:01 AM
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jan 23, 2022 9:31 AM

Feb 2021
Meh episode. Slow slow slow. 7/10
"Without commitment, we will never start. Without dicipline and consistency, we will never finish."
Jan 23, 2022 9:33 AM

Dec 2020
Mind blown by the animation. Ufotable goat
This ep was sakuga fest, sakuga after sakuga. Really loved this ep. One of my fav ep of kny.
Jan 23, 2022 9:34 AM
Oct 2021
Episode 8 was literally the peak of Animation in any anime I ve ever watched. This ep feels so good and intense at the same time. I read the manga of demon slayer so I am really excited for ep11 the finale episode of entertainment district arc
Jan 23, 2022 9:38 AM

Jun 2021
This was an amazing episode, the animation and voice-acting were fabulous!
Jan 23, 2022 9:39 AM

Mar 2021
Oh Lord!

The animation like always is top tier heheh. My boys are back! Inosukeeee, Zenitsuuu and Tanjiro who i care deeply of. Hinatsuru was something i didn't expect tbh but wow. Speechless. SLAY GURL :*

The cliffhanger literally destroyed me but can't wait for the next episode.
Jan 23, 2022 9:44 AM
Apr 2018
The inner monologue is starting to get me. The general consensus seems to be that most of the people don't find it annoying.
Jan 23, 2022 9:46 AM
Jan 2022
Anyone watched the episode yet? It's not available on 9anime for some reason it should be released 1 hour before in my country!
Jan 23, 2022 9:48 AM

Apr 2014
This episode was insane. Dang man. We get to know much about Uzui, the guy is not talented himself which he even admits. Even the two Hashira shown says those guys have talent which takes them possibly two months or even less to reach the level of Hashira. Uzui Shinobi line was sad. Out of all the siblings that survived he and his brother two years younger survived. Uzui wanted to be different, and became different. Even though Daki did only half the kill of Hashira than her Brother Gyutarou which his Hashira kill is 15. So much action packed happened in this episode. And the only way how to kill them both is beheading them simultaneously which is difficult enough. Makes me question why they are not any higher than the other Upper Rank demons. Because the others have one head, while this one has two. One of Uzui's wives shows up to help and managed to halt a bit of Gyutarou's regeneration thanks to the poisoned Kunai's of hers. Tanjiro going in for the kill, but I highly doubt it is that easy.
Jan 23, 2022 9:49 AM
May 2021
It's overrated or what it's the only anime beside aot that I am enjoying this season cuz boruto is on fillers and one piece has slow pace as always
Jan 23, 2022 9:52 AM

Aug 2019
Really enjoyed the last 5-6 minutes of this episode. Storyboarding and animation were superb from Ufotable.

The flashbacks were predictable as always with Demon Slayer. These battles should be full of tension and I'm not quite feeling a sense of dread or fear. Tonally, it just seems a bit off.

It's still lacking something from some of the highs of S1, and I can't quite put my finger on it.
Jan 23, 2022 9:53 AM
Sep 2020
4/5 episode, pretty awesome but a lot of dragging ,I was about to fall asleep at times .Wonderful animation๐Ÿ”ฅ
Jan 23, 2022 9:54 AM

Oct 2021
Masayuki kunihiro animated the the last part tengen vs gyuutaro close combat, it’s easy to say it’s him if u remember akaza vs rengoku , black saber vs medusa ( rider ) close combat .
Choreography was a massive blast and one of the best choreography in this season .
They added some nice original cuts for Zenitsu using thunder clap .
The storyboard was also amazing.
Can’t wait next week cause it’s gonna be level up of this episode sakuga.
Jan 23, 2022 9:57 AM

Apr 2019
KnY isn't carried by the animation .... yeah yeah. This studio does 80% of the work here. If someone thinks otherwise, why 90% of comments here are praise for animation?
I like this anime, but let's face it, Ufotable is saving this series

Ep was good but pacing was weird. I forgot that Uzui has such a short flashback ... Bravo for him for a great fight despite poisoning with deadly poison
Jan 23, 2022 9:58 AM

Aug 2020
Ufotable really pulled it off in a flamboyant way. The animation is so fucking good. It actually surpassed the season 1 animation by a mile. After having read this arc, I was really impatient about the animation quality. But never would I have thought they would animate this good.

LIKE WHAT?! 5 minutes of sakuga with beautiful CG and Yuki Kajiura's music on top. Sasuga Ufotable!

The direction was on spot and the parallel between Uzui and Rengoku was cherry on top. Zenitsu taking the initiative to attack Daki was so hype. Also, Ufotable really improved on their SFX compared to Fate, because the SFX for Thunder breathing was really good.

5/5 episode. Definitely gonna re-watch the fight again.
Jan 23, 2022 10:01 AM

Mar 2021
Lol I want a proper episode with no annoying flashback and unnecessary dragged segments. I know the second half was good but these slow moments are annoying due to its repetitiveness

๐“œ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ
Jan 23, 2022 10:02 AM

Jul 2019
Must say this was the first episode this season I really did not like. Sound design and pacing was off and not up to KnY standards imo. Also a lot of idle talk used to stretch the episode adding absolutely nothing. At least the stage is set for next week.
Jan 23, 2022 10:07 AM

Mar 2021
Jollyne7 said:
KnY isn't carried by the animation .... yeah yeah. This studio does 80% of the work here. If someone thinks otherwise, why 90% of comments here are praise for animation?
I like this anime, but let's face it, Ufotable is saving this series

Ep was good but pacing was weird. I forgot that Uzui has such a short flashback ... Bravo for him for a great fight despite poisoning with deadly poison
ya that's true the pacing is weird and the dialogues in non-fight scenes are too repetitive. Animation is actually the biggest reason why people are still overlooking its flaws

๐“œ๐“ช๐”‚๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ
Jan 23, 2022 10:12 AM

Dec 2013
This show is so stunning and beautiful, the episodes are way too short >.<, it is really nice to see the weight that losing Rengoku had on everyone, the main trio are now the Tsuguko of 3 pillars haha.
Jan 23, 2022 10:12 AM

Jul 2011
Inosuke and Zenitsu really waited Gonpachiro run 1(?) block to get Nezuko box and come back, so they could present themselves a trio?

Jan 23, 2022 10:14 AM

Jul 2014
That camera was having fun showing quite a bit of Hinatsuru haha.

Zenitsu is so cool when he's asleep, at this point it's no joke to wish he would stay asleep forever lol.

That post-credits scene :'(
Jan 23, 2022 10:14 AM

Aug 2015
The animation was insanely good this episode, hope we keep getting episodes like this.

Also, Zenitsu was such a badass going at Daki like that ( I don't the little bubble coming from his nose, kinda diminishes the badassery from that scene)

I feel bad for Daki, though she's super cute when she's frustrated like that.
10/5
NameLessMofoJan 23, 2022 10:18 AM
Jan 23, 2022 10:16 AM
Dec 2019
Another great episode Uzui got poisoned but is still able to fight really well. Tanjiro didn't do much in this episode but it makes sense, he's still recovering from his last fight. Lol Zenitsu was lecturing Daki in his sleep.
Jan 23, 2022 10:16 AM

Sep 2017
First half was a lot of standing around and talking but I will say the action sequences in the later half were very impressive
Jan 23, 2022 10:24 AM

Apr 2013
Going from other seasonal anime to this is like night and day as far as animation/sakuga goes.

Ufotable hard carrying even tho Gotouge’s story is trying its hardest to bring down the hype with flashbacks and plot conveniences.
Jan 23, 2022 10:35 AM

Feb 2020
Fucckkcckkkkkkkkkkkkk, i think I am crying during this AMAZING FIGHT. This shiiiit is toooo gooooood.
Jan 23, 2022 10:37 AM

Jul 2019
Another great episode with masterful sequences.
As always Masayuki Kunihiro's sequence was amazing, also really like Kazuhiro Miwa's animation style, glad to see he's back.
The storyboard and the usage of dynamic camera angles were probably the best so far in this season.
Only negative aspect I can think of is that the CGI FX were a little too much sometimes.

Looking forward to next week.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2022 10:39 AM
Oct 2021
As much as I love seeing Zenitsu do his thing, I really need the God of the Mountain to step up in this fight if they are going to win. I think we can all guess that something is going to happen to turn the tide and put the good guys at a disadvantage. Tanjiro won't land that strike.
Jan 23, 2022 10:41 AM
Sep 2020
I think that the slow pace in which this season is made is kinda dragging it down...Second half was fun...Animation is gorgeous but I wont say its clean as its more flashy with not very high emphasis on details...maybe i m picky but its not meeting my expectations just yet..but there are still episodes to go hopefully something majestic happens
Jan 23, 2022 10:42 AM
Jan 2022
ุญู„ู‚ุฉ ุฑุงุฆุนุฉ ุŒ ูˆุงู„ุฃุญุฏุงุซ ุญู…ุงุณูŠุฉ ูˆุงู„ุฑุณู… ุฌู…ูŠู„ ุฌุฏุงู‹
Jan 23, 2022 10:43 AM
Oct 2019
Amazing Fight, Sakuga fest!! Pure excitement...
Ufotable really just keep leveling up. Unlimited Budget Work.

Demon Slayer with the CLiffhanger as well, i see double Nasty Cliffhanger on Sunday...
god damn.
Jan 23, 2022 10:43 AM

Apr 2015
Man that first part felt so slow, but after everyone gathered, the episode took off and it flew by. Incredible fight again and the cliffhanger is insane, as to be expected.

Zenitsu in complete silence starting the attack on Daki, separating her from Gyutaro, was pretty damn epic. Looked so good. Uzui vs Gyutaro was also pretty damn good. Loved it.
Jan 23, 2022 10:45 AM

Jan 2021
That fight scene animation is so smooth. Such an eye candy show.
Jan 23, 2022 10:51 AM

Sep 2020
animation and fight was GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd
i cant believe some st.ped people compare AOT with this:)
Jan 23, 2022 10:58 AM
Wings

Apr 2017

That post-ed featuring Rengoku too ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Jan 23, 2022 11:01 AM

Jun 2021
FMmatron said:
From 5:34: "Camera angles in anime can be weird"

Fire epsiode as always.

Hinatsuru ass huh ;)

Aug 2020
the animation was at its best today this can literally compete with fate for once

Mar 2010
Uhhh holy shit that cliffy was just perfect, I started laughing cause I can't believe i'm being cucked. But holy shit this was some movie quality shit.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 23, 2022 11:02 AM

May 2018
Man, they should've used Nezuko to fight off those 2 upper 6 demons.....
Jan 23, 2022 11:08 AM

Feb 2017
who the hell is in charge of subs??? what kind of garbage was this?? ive never watched an anime that had so much back and forth with the subs at the top and bottom of the screen. PICK THE TOP OR BOTTOM AND STICK WITH IT. jesus christ on a boat. theres NO REASON that there should be this much back and forth. it was getting so aggravating i couldn't even concentrate on the episode. subs don't need to be at the top of the screen unless there's some text at the bottom of the screen. the lettering is white with a black border - they show up fine on teeth & they aren't blocking anything. piss off with this garbage.

placeholder text
Jan 23, 2022 11:12 AM

Feb 2019
I hate shonen, but I’m not a “hater” these last few Kimetsu episodes have been peak. Ufotable carrying hard
Jan 23, 2022 11:24 AM
Nov 2014
Phosphophyllita said:
Watching Kimetsu no Yaiba is similar to watching a magician show, you never know what the magician is going to pull, he magically tricks you with something that you didn't even know existed in the first place.

So, Daki killed 7 hashiras, but she's having a hard time dealing with some newbies, nice power level.

I know it's never going to happen, but they could kill Inosuke and Zenitsu. Tanjirou alone + hashiras would be better for the show. I hope they kill this demon as soon as possible, he's another annoying character in Kimetsu no Yaiba's cast.

Using the title hashira as an indication for power level is not very wise. Daki has killed 7 of them, yet she was beheaded 2 times effortlessly by Tengen. You are comparing the "newbies" to hashiras from the past and you don't even know how Daki defeated them.
Jan 23, 2022 11:36 AM
Aug 2015
Kaguya appeared!

Not a lot happened in the first half but the second half was pretty lit. That's some amazing animation there!
Jan 23, 2022 11:39 AM

Nov 2020
Uzui vs the Moon was amazing!
Jan 23, 2022 11:40 AM

Apr 2018
The last 8 minutes of DS were just pure movie quality. The camera movement, choreography and the SFX were legit god-like. My mouth was widely open by it. I'm surely going to rewatch it because it was so fast that I couldn't focus on everything. 10/10

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 23, 2022 11:42 AM

Jul 2019
Damn, the animation was Fate level in this episode, Ufotable doesn't know how to miss.

Other than the brilliant fight sequences the rest was quite average or slightly above at best.

Overall it was pretty entertaining.
Jan 23, 2022 11:46 AM

May 2021
Wow what an episode. Animation is on point and when Zenitsu launched his attack, that scene was epic.

Jan 23, 2022 11:51 AM

Jan 2019
TheZippotm said:
Phosphophyllita said:

Using the title hashira as an indication for power level is not very wise. Daki has killed 7 of them, yet she was beheaded 2 times effortlessly by Tengen. You are comparing the "newbies" to hashiras from the past and you don't even know how Daki defeated them.
plus, carrying the title of hashira does not guarantee that Tengen is equal amongst his peers. In other words, Daki might have killed 7 of the weaker hashira, or the hashira in the generation she killed could have just all been weaker.

for example,
While the hashira are the strongest of all the demon slayers, their strength varies within the title
Jan 23, 2022 11:54 AM

Jun 2020
Damn. This season every episode is like Ep 19 from previous season. How tf is Ufotable pulling this every week?
Jan 23, 2022 11:55 AM

Mar 2018
Honestly awe-inspiring how Ufotable is able to consistently produce this much quality.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2022

536 by Term4738 »»
Apr 15, 8:02 PM

» Why is Tengen so underrated? ( 1 2 )

Leon888 - Mar 15

52 by Leon888 »»
Apr 7, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xenocrisi - Jan 16, 2022

263 by NadiaEros »»
Apr 6, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 13, 2022

454 by MursuTG »»
Mar 26, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Yuukaku-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Dec 12, 2021

185 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 10, 9:07 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.