Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2010 7:32 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awww Nonomi is so adorable that I feel so bad for her, not having parents. *sniffles*
I just want to pick her and and hug her for eternity. She just doesn't know how important she really is around the base of operations.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 12, 2012 3:05 PM

Nov 2011
Jul 21, 2022 12:01 AM
Sep 2013
Fuck, we're on episode 9 and now that they've decided to introduce the characters, that was supposed to be done in the first few episodes.
Cool that in these last episodes they are focusing well on the main ones and their relationships, I realized that when the anime doesn't focus on the combats what it is bad in making the story as a whole improves.
Even with all this, I can't say if I care about the characters, I think the anime started to improve in episode 7, that is, it's too late, if it had been like this from the beginning, maybe everything would have been better.
Nonomi is definitely the best character in the work, I think the rest is disposable, I think it's impossible, missing 3 episodes, they can give importance to the characters.

PT-BR

Caralho,estamos no episódio 9 e agora que eles decidem apresentar os personagens, era pra isso ter sido feito nos primeiros episódios.
Legal que nesses últimos episódios eles estão focando bem nos principais e nas suas relações, percebi que quando o anime não foca nos combates o que ele é ruim em fazer a história como um todo melhora.
Mesmo com isso tudo não sei dizer se me importo com os personagens, acho que o anime começou a melhorar no episodio 7,ou seja é muito tarde, se ele tivesse sido assim desde o começo, talvez tudo teria sido melhor.
A Nonomi com certeza é a melhor personagem da obra, acho que o resto é descartável, acho que é impossível faltando 3 episódios eles conseguirem dar importância pros personagens.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gunparade March Episode 12 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 10, 2010

14 by BeStraight »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:40 AM

Poll: » Is this worth watching?

Onlin3Mast3r - Jul 15, 2012

1 by nomad8 »»
Jul 21, 2022 8:48 PM

Poll: » Gunparade March Episode 11 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 10, 2010

6 by nomad8 »»
Jul 21, 2022 7:48 PM

Poll: » Gunparade March Episode 10 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 9, 2010

1 by nomad8 »»
Jul 21, 2022 7:07 PM

Poll: » Gunparade March Episode 8 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Apr 9, 2010

4 by nomad8 »»
Jul 20, 2022 11:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.