Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 22, 2022 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Interesting episode and again, I believe the realism they pour into this anime to be very evident especially with the school environment. Picking a club isn't always easy after all.

Akebi seems to also be getting along with Tomono. Feels like she is the type of person anyone can make friends with.
Jan 22, 2022 7:58 AM

Jun 2019
Man... this show can be wholesome and can get hilariously weird at times. The running segment was funny. LOL. Her running barefoot was amazing but she gotta realize that it might actually be dangerous. But, if it works for her, I don't mind it. Akebi's nature is so pure and she doesn't seem to care about anything. A carefree, full-of-life girl. She's really a class idol.

Also, I love the fact that she admires everyone's beauty in her class. Like legs and stuff. LOL. I'm also getting some yuri vibes from this show, maybe sometime later. But, nice to see some other character's life as well. This show really loves them feet. Naughty selfies... as well. The animation once again has been the most impressive thing about this show so far. It's just so damn beautiful. I have no complaints whatsoever. The raining atmosphere in the second half was so masterfully done. I won't stop mentioning this ever. Cloverworks, godly animation.
Jan 22, 2022 8:09 AM

Feb 2020
I love Akebi's hilarious and sweet personality. She's just so adorable. :)

All these fetishes in this show are... hmm, rather interesting, haha.

Also, I really liked that yuri scene, even though I know it was nothing but a bait, lol.

SerafosJan 22, 2022 10:10 AM
Jan 22, 2022 8:28 AM

May 2020
Some of these visuals are just too good, they are keeping up with the quality so far. Akebi can get along with anyone, such a fun character.

Okay but that last segment with that glasses girl, they are teasing a bit of yuri but I think not reading too much in between at this point is the right thing.
Jan 22, 2022 8:36 AM

Apr 2010
Seems picking a club was harder for the girls than it seemed, but they figured something out.
As for the characters, it's nice that we are getting some depth in the other characters it was great learning a few things about the class rep.
Her picture part was funny tho.
Jan 22, 2022 9:13 AM

Apr 2016
I forgot to mention this last week, but i'm really glad that the dad isn't just a ghost. But he's like an actual character with voice, not a common thing in shows like these. Anyway, our main girl can't help herself but to stand out, a hard thing to not do with an uniform like that, everyone want her to join a specific club.

And good for Tanigawa-san, shes about to learn what living your youth trully means, hard to do othervie when one encounters a hurricane named Akebi.
Jan 22, 2022 9:25 AM

Jul 2017
Akebi naturally doing a ballerina's split in the open space, and running at blistering speed on barefoot is such an oddity.

Welp, being the only one whom is wearing the traditional sailor uniform...there is trouble coming for her...to choose a club. I mean, that track and field experience was glorious, but a bad time for recommendations.

The class president Kei Tanigawa has some pretty legs, which Akebi noticed. She's such a purist being the teacher's pet kind of character, and an aloof one at that. But still, pretty legs are pretty legs, and Akebi won't stop pestering Kei to show them to her. Nevertheless, Akebi has made another friend, and her pictures really show another side of her, more than just the same feet fetish and risque feeling of being a tomboyish pervert. Welp, Akebi awakened a fetish within Kei, that's for sure with the selfie picture sent to her.

The club visiting journey continues, and it's a doozy to pick one that's right for Akebi with Tomono Kojou helping her along. The rain pours, and as much as the fetish for stripping off clothing is embarrassing, it does not feel out of place at all. Even with the storybook narration section, the art shines through and as much as both Akebi and Tomono have that Yuri-esque moment, it's just too sweet to even call it that though it's not technically one.

Akebi has made her choice which club she wants to be in: the Drama club.

Pop those visuals, it holds up quite extraordinarily well.
Jan 22, 2022 9:27 AM

Apr 2014
OOOOHHHH!! those legs. hahahah.....
It was nice to see Akebi-chan getting new friends episode by episode.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 22, 2022 9:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice slice of life parts, so she's joining the drama club, it's interesting for sure, though the author really doesn't want to hide his young girl foot/leg fetish... that's definitely creepy, especially in this kind of slice of life story :S
Jan 22, 2022 9:53 AM
Nov 2019
Lol loved that "I am a pervert" scene and I doubt many people who had problems with feet and felt off-putting would really want to continue with this series, personally loved the episode the storyboard were great as well plus the processed shots doesn't look as unnatural as it did in episode 1.
Rino Yamazaki is nailing with the script composition including the interactions between characters which was lacking in the manga.
Guess this anime will adapt till school festival arc which is going to be absolutely insane.
Jan 22, 2022 10:00 AM

Nov 2011
Kei coming out and calling herself a Pervert was actually pretty funny. Yuri vibes were heavy in this episode.

Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 22, 2022 10:01 AM

Nov 2016
Aside from the yuri bait it's not really my kind of fanservice, but it's still a pretty enjoyable slice of life series.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 22, 2022 10:06 AM

Nov 2019
Ah, I kinda get why L Chitanda wasn't able to continue studying at the all-girl school...

Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jan 22, 2022 10:06 AM

Feb 2021
Another relaxing episode with some weird staff and why there is no ecchi tag
Jan 22, 2022 10:38 AM

Nov 2013
subo5 said:
Another relaxing episode with some weird staff and why there is no ecchi tag

Why should this be considered ecchi though? Because some people here have foot fetish? There is no sexualization. I think people are too corrupted with hentai and actually ecchi anime to give a pass to otherwise normal and beautiful scenes.
Jan 22, 2022 10:46 AM

Feb 2019
Desperately trying to choose between akebi and Marin as best girl of the season. This show is so damn good man. Akebi has only been in school for a few weeks and has already captured the hearts of everyone there.

Love the yuri teasing too lol. “Send me your legs” *poses for a full lewd in bed*
Jan 22, 2022 11:03 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Giving how flexible Akebi seems to be a gymnastics club will be a perfect fit for her. But still her flashy run barefoot sure made her quite the recruitment target though. Its actually amusing seeing Kei try to break out of her shell by taking selfies. Though if she sent that to a guy he most certainly will get the wrong idea. The school though has quite the number of clubs within it including the surprising entry of horse-riding. In the blazer Akebi looks far more like a high school girl than when she was in her sailor fuku. The reading though while providing a nice bonding moment between Akebi and Kojou also showed well the vocal talent of Akebi's seiyuu as well while being pretty entertaining. Looks like Touko and Erika went for the softball and hiking clubs. Overall an excellent ep that did an excellent job of showing just how well Akebi is fitting into the class while also providing some nice expansion on her fellow friends and classmates in the form of Kojou and Kei. Though her intro may have made her stand out looks like Akebi's personality is doing a great job of allowing her to close with people easily.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 22, 2022 11:23 AM

May 2021
The visuals are so damn beautiful and relaxing. This kind of SoL is right up my alley. Gimme more.
Akebi is already gaining popularity rapidly; glad the anime didn't go the shy girl route. Also, did she just casually ask a girl to show to show her legs just like that? Akebi's a hurricane.
Some ALMOST yuri hints here and there, which don't bother me at all. The reflection of the sky on the shed(?) was breathtaking as well.
It can be hard to choose a club sometimes; glad they showed us a bit of that. Ultimately, for Akebi who plans to be an idol someday, Drama Club seems fit.
Beautiful episode - 5/5

Jan 22, 2022 12:01 PM
May 2020
Pre_Yum said:
Man... this show can be wholesome and can get hilariously weird at times. The running segment was funny. LOL. Her running barefoot was amazing but she gotta realize that it might actually be dangerous. But, if it works for her, I don't mind it. Akebi's nature is so pure and she doesn't seem to care about anything. A carefree, full-of-life girl. She's really a class idol.

Also, I love the fact that she admires everyone's beauty in her class. Like legs and stuff. LOL. I'm also getting some yuri vibes from this show, maybe sometime later. But, nice to see some other character's life as well. This show really loves them feet. Naughty selfies... as well. The animation once again has been the most impressive thing about this show so far. It's just so damn beautiful. I have no complaints whatsoever. The raining atmosphere in the second half was so masterfully done. I won't stop mentioning this ever. Cloverworks, godly animation.

I have to admit that after the fiasco of the promised neverland 2 and the disastrous final episode of wonder egg I was skeptical about cloverworks, but on the other hand I'm positively surprised now, because at the moment they are doing really well this season, seriously I really am enjoying following both akebi-chan and my dress up darling. And so far tokyo 24-ku is... decent so far, but from the project director's tweets I feel that this one will go down the drain soon. will happen to the other two.(at least that's what I hope.)
Jan 22, 2022 12:18 PM

Dec 2013
Akebi is going to turn everyone into a lesbian on that school (unless they already were).
Jan 22, 2022 12:38 PM

Jul 2011
Akebi doesn't raise flags, she just being herself deploy an army of flags.

Honestly is kinda a disappointment Akebi choose drama club, with all her physical prowess, gymnastics would be better.
Jan 22, 2022 1:36 PM
Apr 2020
Man this anime is kinda weird for me. I thought it was going to be some lighthearted slice of life but it turned in to a yuri harem anime with various kinds of kinks from lips, legs, exhibitionism to feet. /s

Nah but seriously, the direction it is heading seems quite interesting. The yuri elements are very obvious and with how often various kinds of subtle kinks are being satisfied I am not sure what exactly this show is trying to be
Jan 22, 2022 1:45 PM

Jul 2015
With each feet shot this show is getting better. Keep this up.

Jan 22, 2022 1:48 PM

Feb 2014
the (not so) subtle shoujo-ai in this one is stronggg, holy!! y'all... we got glasses, (wet) sailor uniforms, legs, FEET, and even armpits in just one episode I could cry HAHAH
I loved this episode, Komichi is so adorable and friendly and fun to be around. CUTE <3333
美久MIKU ▹▹▹ eat my mind.
\\ prod. by SUGA of BTS

Jan 22, 2022 2:18 PM

May 2020
Yeah 3 eps in and this is already the best non-sequel anime this season can’t change my mind
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Jan 22, 2022 2:18 PM
May 2021
I really enjoyed this episode, and I think that this anime has a lot of potential, but the one thing that I can't get over in this anime are the faces. If not for the faces (and maybe the fetish scenes, but even those aren't that bad) this anime could easiely be a 10/10
Jan 22, 2022 2:33 PM
Jan 2022
As other people pointed out, the visuals are great but the characters look a little too young (even though they are first years in high school, which is pretty standard in this kind of anime), and combining this with the slight ero vibes makes it a little unsettling.
The picture scene in particular, it was cute in a way, but a little too much for the general mood the show gives.
I’m not against this kind of content (I really like “My dress-up daring”), but context matters.
Jan 22, 2022 2:39 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Akebi ran her race barefoot and got punished for it by picking up rocks xD. She got the fastest time though.

People from different clubs tried to recruit Akebi for their different clubs lol after seeing her run lol. Class president Tanigawa scared them off though!
Usagihara is running a contest to see who has the most beautiful legs...
Akebi is the only one who really talks to Tanigawa which is why she likes her but Akebi is also addicted to her legs...
They traded phone numbers which was nice to see and Tanigawa sent pictures of her legs to Akebi as she wanted xD... But kind of on accident as her mum barged in her room whilst she was doing it! And the photos definitely looked quite lewd also!
Akebi liked how she took photos.
She also joined the drama club.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jan 22, 2022 2:46 PM

Apr 2020
I'm upset that the long post of mine got instantly erased just because of a wrong click of a button. Well Take 2 of me posting and honestly this anime is great!

All I can say to generalize my thoughts for this episode, is that as much as this anime is so fucking beautiful and heartwarming, at times it can really be hilariously edgy. There is even one frame of Tanigawa that make me think she came out of Oyasumi Sex....if u know you know.

Anyways that scene where Akebi reads Kojou her novel was so amazing, it's no surprise she opted for the Drama Club, cause with all the energy and vibes she possess, it kinda feels like she's a girl with theatricality (holy moly that word is a first time for me here)

Much more solid than the last two episodes, and for my screenshots on my PC, keep those body shots coming, I will gladly take the sweet punches!
Jan 22, 2022 2:48 PM

Feb 2016
I'm perplexed, why does a harmless looking show have so many questionable red flags on it? I literally see no point in the excessive barefoot fanservice nor in the questionable Akebi's classmates that seems like they want to lewd her or something and Akebi isn't extent of this either

"Can I look up your skirt, your legs are beautiful"

Like, fucking excuse me? and then you see the same girl that Akebi teased taking pictures of herself half naked and her mom doesn't even question this, not just that, somehow this ended up on that girl joining the photography club.

??????
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jan 22, 2022 2:50 PM

Mar 2010
One of the greatest episodes I've seen, jesus so many good moments especially dat selfie one damn It wasn't like hawt but it was sweet sweet innocence popping its cherry.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 22, 2022 2:51 PM

Jan 2015
Bisque Doll truly got the shorter end of the stick in the animation department this week.

This episode was very beautiful. From the animation, atmosphere, voice acting and the characters. Perfect slice of life.
The fanservice isn’t very much an issue for me, as it kinda fit well in the whole anime. It’s done right.
Jan 22, 2022 2:52 PM
Nov 2019
sondalaser said:
As other people pointed out, the visuals are great but the characters look a little too young (even though they are first years in high school, which is pretty standard in this kind of anime), and combining this with the slight ero vibes makes it a little unsettling.
The picture scene in particular, it was cute in a way, but a little too much for the general mood the show gives.
I’m not against this kind of content (I really like “My dress-up daring”), but context matters.
I thought of that scene as tanigawa exploring herself and coming out of that serious student shell plus akebi comments on her selfie skills which encourage her to join the photography club
Jan 22, 2022 2:54 PM

Apr 2015
It's weird how when you see a shot of so many girls with surprised and shocked faces, the first thing that comes to mind is... "What's Komichi doing now?" Running barefooted..

Another beautiful episode with more weird antics by Komichi. Love how she speaks her mind. Commenting on Kei's legs and how she wanted to lift up her skirt. In the end she did get a selfie of Kei and her legs, did not expect that in all honesty.

Can't have an Anime without a sudden downpour. Scene that followed was pretty good and really loved how Komichi looked while wearing Tomono's glasses. So due to her reading that book out loud and actually putting the characters to live from that book, she choose the Drama club. Interesting choice, considering how athletic she is.
Jan 22, 2022 3:10 PM

Jul 2020
This was still a pretty solid episode overall, but I really don't like the fanservice. Hopefully it becomes less common in later episodes.

"Truth is always a cruel thing."

Jan 22, 2022 3:24 PM

Aug 2020
Everybody's getting pampered by Akemi which is really wholesome. Really loved the art for this series. Very captivating.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jan 22, 2022 3:33 PM

Sep 2018
This show has too much beauty, my retinas can't take the onslaught.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jan 22, 2022 3:43 PM

Mar 2016
Something doesn't check out for me, maybe it's the little detail that this are pre-adolescent middle school girls, if this was set on high school or college it wouldn't bother me though.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jan 22, 2022 7:16 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Very good episode, damn Akebi is very flexible lol, and she runs barefoot, she’s unique alright. And following Tanigawa in the middle of the episode was nice, I like her so far, but she was nearly stepping over a certain line with that selfie lol, her reacting to sending it was amazing tho. The 2nd half of the episode following Akebi and Kojou checking out all the clubs was great too, not to mention the scene near the end where they were reading together, I really loved that. And it seems Akebi is joining the drama club, which is something I relate to because I enjoyed theatre class a lot in high school!

Definitely some obvious fetishes here, but I’m not against them, they kinda fit in this show weirdly enough lol, and it’s also a unique spin to this SoL you don’t see often. It’s also great to see the quality is being maintained so far, very beautiful show.
Jan 22, 2022 7:18 PM

Mar 2019
Masterpiece in all therms...

The OP isnt the most shocking or doesnt have the best song... but it is indeed the Most Beautiful of the Season...

The ED... in other hands... Song is 10/10 + visuals...

There are no rivals for this series in this season so far... My Favorite, indeed.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jan 22, 2022 7:38 PM
Mar 2015
A fine bunch of lolitas we have
Jan 22, 2022 7:40 PM
Apr 2020
Swagernator said:
I forgot to mention this last week, but i'm really glad that the dad isn't just a ghost. But he's like an actual character with voice, not a common thing in shows like these. Anyway, our main girl can't help herself but to stand out, a hard thing to not do with an uniform like that, everyone want her to join a specific club.

And good for Tanigawa-san, shes about to learn what living your youth trully means, hard to do othervie when one encounters a hurricane named Akebi.

The Dad (and family) arc will be extremely wholesome you've just gotta wait for it
Jan 22, 2022 7:49 PM
Jul 2018
That mother, for someone who can cut clothes can't even cut hey daughter's bangs?! SMH
Jan 22, 2022 7:59 PM

Mar 2020
Another great episode. We got to know Tanigawa-san and Kojou-san.

I always love the animation same with Sono Bisque Doll. Arigatooo CloverWorks!!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jan 22, 2022 8:21 PM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
Pre_Yum said:
The animation once again has been the most impressive thing about this show so far. It's just so damn beautiful. I have no complaints whatsoever. The raining atmosphere in the second half was so masterfully done. I won't stop mentioning this ever. Cloverworks, godly animation.

Absolutely! I’m just shocked at some of the scenes of how well they were able to do the animation. Especially the backgrounds with wood floors and stuff, it’s almost like you’re actually there yourself! And with a couple of the character shots in this episode? I’m speechless, just speechless.
Jan 22, 2022 8:33 PM

Jul 2021
Oh man this was so wholesome I can't take it.

So much happened in this episode and I enjoyed every second of it.

We see a little bit about Tanigawa and the bespectacled girl (I forgot her name lol).

It was so funny when Akebi just kept asking Tanigawa to show her legs lmao, the way Akebi creeped towards her was so funny, she didn't even think it was inappropriate or anything, she's so innocent lol.

That Tanigawa pic was truly unexpected, she should have freaked out a bit more lmao. And the bespectacled girl falling asleep to Akebi's reading was so cute, she was so comfortable she thought Akebi was her mom aww.

That aside Akebi's a full package, she's just so fun, she's cute and she's super friendly that everyone would want to be around her, I like her :D

Also I would like to add that the animation is so goddamn beautiful, can't wait to watch this anime again when the BD comes out.

Very enjoyable episode overall, 5/5. Looking forward to next one.
TsutanaiFuunJan 22, 2022 8:45 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 22, 2022 8:46 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
When you combine wholesomeness and lewdness. Those weird camera shots and angles that really caters to someone's fetish, man I wouldn't be surprised if I saw lots of r34 stuff of this one already.
Jan 22, 2022 9:08 PM
Dec 2021
I liked the way she came to a conclusion about what club to pick. I thought she was gunna end up joining the literature club which would have been kind of cliched and lame but she ended up actually picking something that really suits her well. I knew she wasn't going to join a sports club because she really values interacting with and making friends with the other girls. The anime has a bit more " fan service " than I thought was going to happen at first but its done in a semi innocent way which is interesting. Looking forward to more episodes.
Jan 22, 2022 9:37 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
well yes random student character, of course she's going to be barefoot, even in track and field. Don't you know that you are all just characters in Feet: The Anime? Or are we now transitioning into Legs: The Anime.... or a yuri anime.... or an idol anime...???!!! *sees some high quality feet* Ok yeah no this most definitely Feet: The Anime.

aw yesss baby now we're sending nudes up in this joint hell yeah. This definitely takes place in the future when they've got ultra wide angle lenses on the SELFIE camera in their phones

Deadass, my dress up darling is wholesome asf, while this sailor uniform akebi anime is lewd asf. But hey I don't mind at all. Can't wait to see the kind of photos the chick in the photography class takes. hehe

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 22, 2022 10:19 PM

May 2015
Akebi slowly making the harem bigger.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2022

75 by kixann »»
Yesterday, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

148 by dhell26 »»
Mar 12, 3:31 PM

» If every Anime made like this everybody in the world will love Anime

Naveen6662246 - Feb 25

14 by Serafos »»
Mar 10, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2022

71 by Pondoxd »»
Feb 15, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

240 by N_Hawke »»
Feb 15, 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.