Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2022 10:20 PM

Aug 2020
The line can be sometimes blurry as to what classifies as an hentai and what as an anime due to some sex scenes. Ohh well, I might as well just finally watch this since it was already sitting on my PtW list for a while. Unfortunately there were no english subs for this so it was hard to to follow the plot. As far as I could understand it's about a former gangster who becomes a bus driver trying to live a normal life while occasionally getting into fights with his former gang members. Plot wise this isn't really that interesting but at least it's not generic. Both the art style and the animation quality are very bad. Not the worst I have seen from the early 90's but still kinda unappealing to look at. This being rated "R+ - Mild Nudity" is the right choice since there isn't really any H material in this apart from just a few very short softcore sex scenes.

The only 2 things I liked about this episode were the crazy bus driving scenes and the end credits song. The rest was kinda boring.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Mar 1, 2022 11:57 AM
Sep 2015
HentaiList10 said:
The line can be sometimes blurry as to what classifies as an hentai and what as an anime due to some sex scenes. Ohh well, I might as well just finally watch this since it was already sitting on my PtW list for a while. Unfortunately there were no english subs for this so it was hard to to follow the plot. As far as I could understand it's about a former gangster who becomes a bus driver trying to live a normal life while occasionally getting into fights with his former gang members. Plot wise this isn't really that interesting but at least it's not generic. Both the art style and the animation quality are very bad. Not the worst I have seen from the early 90's but still kinda unappealing to look at. This being rated "R+ - Mild Nudity" is the right choice since there isn't really any H material in this apart from just a few very short softcore sex scenes.

The only 2 things I liked about this episode were the crazy bus driving scenes and the end credits song. The rest was kinda boring.

Hello. how are you?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Korogashi Ryouta Episode 3 Discussion

HentaiList10 - Jan 21, 2022

1 by trey15460844 »»
Oct 18, 2023 2:14 PM

Poll: » Korogashi Ryouta Episode 2 Discussion

HentaiList10 - Jan 21, 2022

0 by HentaiList10 »»
Jan 21, 2022 10:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.