Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Naruto Shippuden or Fairy Tail
Jan 20, 2022 12:17 PM
Apr 2021
I just finished Blue Exorcist season 2 and i looked at my watching list and im currently watching 5 anime and 3 of them are airing (JoJo part 6, AOT s4p2 and Demon Slayer s2) and 2 of them are finished (Naruto Shippuden and Fairy Tail) i am 10 ep in Fairy Tail but i finished the first arc in Naruto Shippuden so i just wanna know which one i should watch rn
Please read mamaYuYu, its amazing. Also MAPPA employees havent seen their families since 2021 lmao
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 20, 2022 12:32 PM
May 2021
Have you already watched part one of Naruto? If so, I'd say just finish Shippuden before moving to fairy tail, and if not, watch part one of Naruto before continuing with Shippuden (and I'd put Naruto before fairy tail regardless because I personally think it's far better).
Jan 20, 2022 12:33 PM
Jan 2021
Fairy tail is garbage. Shippuden is at least decent. So save your time and don't watch fairy tail.
Jan 20, 2022 12:34 PM

Mar 2021
I'd say drop them both and watch gintama. But that's just me
Jan 20, 2022 12:38 PM
Aug 2021
VaggPe said:
Fairy tail is garbage. Shippuden is at least decent. So save your time and don't watch fairy tail.
Totally agree. Fairy tail is garbage
Jan 20, 2022 12:38 PM
Jan 2022
In either ways, Naruto is one of great 3 and is actually better than Fairy Tail. Like atleast Naruto have decent amount of work in it instead of garbage like fanservice in fairy tail. So as result says, Fairy Tail had got no chance according to me

Jan 20, 2022 12:39 PM
Jan 2021
Fairy Tail, without a doubt.
Jan 20, 2022 12:42 PM
Jan 2021
Potatoboy11 said:

Personally I think of Gintama as too boring!!!
Every episode makes me sleep!!
Jan 20, 2022 12:45 PM
Jul 2018
Naruto Shippuden is far superior. It is way more watchable than Fairy Tail is.
Jan 20, 2022 1:09 PM

Mar 2021
Haroldinho07 said:
Potatoboy11 said:

Try reaching ep 60,then decide whether it's boring or not.
Jan 20, 2022 1:10 PM
Jul 2021
none of the big 3 are really anywhere near my favorites due to stuff like plot holes, bad execution, and stuff, but I’d put them all pretty far above Fairy Tail. I give Fairy Tail a 3, then Naruto and Shippuden a 7, Bleach a 6, and One Piece a 5
Jan 20, 2022 1:18 PM
Sep 2021
Fairy tail is repetitive and boring at times it's a fun time sometimes I guess but the final season is trash, naruto shippuden is amazing the only thing that holds it down is the filler and the final arc.
Jan 20, 2022 1:20 PM
Apr 2016
Is that a joke?! Shippuden, obviously
Jan 20, 2022 1:28 PM

Apr 2021
Fariy tailllllllllllll
[jmg align=right]https://i.imgur.com/XLRDPsi.png?1[/img]
anime list
manga list
blog posts

Jan 20, 2022 1:37 PM

Oct 2021
If u like fanservice comedy then fairytail
If u want a decent story & fight, naruto it is
Jan 20, 2022 1:44 PM

Jul 2021
Kelly32723 said:
none of the big 3 are really anywhere near my favorites due to stuff like plot holes, bad execution, and stuff, but I’d put them all pretty far above Fairy Tail. I give Fairy Tail a 3, then Naruto and Shippuden a 7, Bleach a 6, and One Piece a 5

But why is it the anime with the most plot holes and poor execution the highest u rated here😂 Bleach had filler but didn't have plot holes, OP has very minimal, I love Naruto but I can't defend the plot holes at the end
Jan 20, 2022 1:54 PM
Aug 2021
Potatoboy11 said:

I back this statement
Jan 20, 2022 1:57 PM

Sep 2020
Potatoboy11 said:
Haroldinho07 said:

Dang like... that's kinda far in tho. I mean if it takes that long for it to really get good it probably wasn't worth it to begin with.
Jan 20, 2022 2:07 PM

Mar 2021
AwokenStroken said:
Potatoboy11 said:

Dang like... that's kinda far in tho. I mean if it takes that long for it to really get good it probably wasn't worth it to begin with.

That's when it gets serious not good. It's already good from the get go, if you're into comedy.
Jan 20, 2022 2:44 PM
Sep 2015
Let me just say one little simple thing... I love both, but "Naruto" is better tbh. And it's my first and favourite anime! ♡
Jan 20, 2022 2:47 PM
Jul 2021
Cestlavie_ said:
Kelly32723 said:

But why is it the anime with the most plot holes and poor execution the highest u rated here😂 Bleach had filler but didn't have plot holes, OP has very minimal, I love Naruto but I can't defend the plot holes at the end

The ending was absolutely horrible and almost unbearable to watch, I agree. But overall, Naruto and Bleach have more memorable and enjoyable moments to me. And I’m saying this even though One Piece would probably be the most nostalgic one for me since I started it in like 5th/6th grade I don’t remember. One Piece is just less exciting and has a completely unrelatable and uninteresting mc imo. There are also major plot holes, like how Ace and everybody else didn’t know about the Commander-in-Chief of the Revolutionary Army lead by the most wanted man and the biggest threat to the world government. Also, the marine fodder members’ clone trooper aim (like how are they unable to land any shots on people running in straight lines, even the non-superhuman members who are literally running like normal ppl, like Nami and Usopp). Also, despite the extremely high danger level a world like one piece would have, even the fodder important characters manage to almost always make it through. It’s very rare for an important character to die, although I’ll admit it’s been becoming more common, especially since the Whole Cake Island arc. But it’s still not nearly realistic enough. The power-ups in the ends of the arcs are also too conveniently linear. Like, no one really passes anyone else up in the Straw Hats. There’s basically no relevant rivalry. I definitely think the manga deserves at least a mid-range 8+ rating, but it most definitely doesn’t deserve anywhere near a 9, and especially not 3rd place behind what almost everyone calls the 2 unbeatable masterpieces of Japanese manga, Berserk and Steel Ball Run (I haven’t read either of those top 2 though, so I don’t have much of an opinion on those). There’s also the fact that a man with the devil fruit of light couldn’t hit a pretty huge submarine underwater with his barrage of light beams at the Marineford. If Naruto didn’t have that absolutely horrible last arc, I would say that it’s debatable which one is more cheesy or has more plot armor, but yeah, I do agree that one piece has the least inconsistencies and plot armor out of the big 3. It also has some of the best worldbuilding and power systems in anime. But it’s just not as memorable or exciting as those other 2 I think. A lot of characters in one piece are pretty unrelatable and just feel purely like plot tools tbh, so Ig that gives the story a lot less charisma than Naruto and Bleach (Bleach has a brick wall mc though and overall pretty solid cast besides that, and Naruto has bad female characters, and I started liking Naruto as a character a lot less in the war arc). Doflamingo is a very solid villain though and deserves the praise. But still, the cast is somewhat more relatable in those 2, and they are way better at building up hype. As for villains, they have Pain (Naruto) and Aizen (Bleach). And Kurotsuchi from Bleach is one of my top 10 characters, at least for now. So overall, I just don’t like one piece much, I give the anime a 5 and would probably give the manga a 7 (I’ve read some parts while waiting for the anime to catch up, like the whole Katakuri vs Luffy fight). I highly doubt an 8 or higher. None of the big 3 deserve an 8 just for me imo. Although I’m fine with them getting rated an 8+ overall because of the ridiculous amount of far worse anime, like demon slayer getting bombed with high ratings. That turned out a lot longer than I expected, wow
Edit: Bleach most definitely has plot holes lol, the author just makes so many asspulls to give Ichigo power-ups, like he just conveniently has all this history that lets him gain access to like every power, it feels forced. There is also the question of how a somewhat above average highschool kid is beating centuries-old prodigies (Toshiro, Byakuya, Aizen, Kenpachi, Ulquiorra, Stark, Kyoraku, etc.)
Kelly32723Jan 20, 2022 3:07 PM
Jan 20, 2022 2:49 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Fairy Tail can be dry as hell, some parts are really cancer, but there are also some moments were you think „shiiiiittt". Naruto is a must watch, i would suggest you first of all to watch Naruto and after that when you still have the power to watch more then 300 episodes of Fairy Tail you can do that.
Jan 20, 2022 2:49 PM

Aug 2021
Fairy Tail

Naruto got a bit boring
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 2022 2:51 PM
Jan 2021
I personally liked Naruto Shippuden better and thought the story was better too, but it was just so long and there's so much filler. If you don't mind devoting a lot of time and energy towards it then watch Naruto Shippuden (or you could skip all the filler)
Jan 20, 2022 2:52 PM
Jan 2021
I personally liked Naruto Shippuden better and thought the story was better too, but it was just so long and there's so much filler. If you don't mind devoting a lot of time and energy towards it then watch Naruto Shippuden (or you could skip all the filler)
Jan 20, 2022 3:12 PM

Jul 2021
Kelly32723 said:
Cestlavie_ said:

The ending was absolutely horrible and almost unbearable to watch, I agree. But overall, Naruto and Bleach have more memorable and enjoyable moments to me. And I’m saying this even though One Piece would probably be the most nostalgic one for me since I started it in like 5th/6th grade I don’t remember. One Piece is just less exciting and has a completely unrelatable and uninteresting mc imo. There are also major plot holes, like how Ace and everybody else didn’t know about the Commander-in-Chief of the Revolutionary Army lead by the most wanted man and the biggest threat to the world government. Also, the marine fodder members’ clone trooper aim (like how are they unable to land any shots on people running in straight lines, even the non-superhuman members who are literally running like normal ppl, like Nami and Usopp). Also, despite the extremely high danger level a world like one piece would have, even the fodder important characters manage to almost always make it through. It’s very rare for an important character to die, although I’ll admit it’s been becoming more common, especially since the Whole Cake Island arc. But it’s still not nearly realistic enough. The power-ups in the ends of the arcs are also too conveniently linear. Like, no one really passes anyone else up in the Straw Hats. There’s basically no relevant rivalry. I definitely think the manga deserves at least a mid-range 8+ rating, but it most definitely doesn’t deserve anywhere near a 9, and especially not 3rd place behind what almost everyone calls the 2 unbeatable masterpieces of Japanese manga, Berserk and Steel Ball Run (I haven’t read either of those top 2 though, so I don’t have much of an opinion on those). There’s also the fact that a man with the devil fruit of light couldn’t hit a pretty huge submarine underwater with his barrage of light beams at the Marineford. If Naruto didn’t have that absolutely horrible last arc, I would say that it’s debatable which one is more cheesy or has more plot armor, but yeah, I do agree that one piece has the least inconsistencies and plot armor out of the big 3. It also has some of the best worldbuilding and power systems in anime. But it’s just not as memorable or exciting as those other 2 I think. A lot of characters in one piece are pretty unrelatable and just feel purely like plot tools tbh, so Ig that gives the story a lot less charisma than Naruto and Bleach (Bleach has a brick wall mc though and overall pretty solid cast besides that, and Naruto has bad female characters, and I started liking Naruto as a character a lot less in the war arc). Doflamingo is a very solid villain though and deserves the praise. But still, the cast is somewhat more relatable in those 2, and they are way better at building up hype. As for villains, they have Pain (Naruto) and Aizen (Bleach). And Kurotsuchi from Bleach is one of my top 10 characters, at least for now. So overall, I just don’t like one piece much, I give the anime a 5 and would probably give the manga a 7 (I’ve read some parts while waiting for the anime to catch up, like the whole Katakuri vs Luffy fight). I highly doubt an 8 or higher. None of the big 3 deserve an 8 just for me imo. Although I’m fine with them getting rated an 8+ overall because of the ridiculous amount of far worse anime, like demon slayer getting bombed with high ratings

I read and understand your points, i do enjoy each of the big 3 well bleach is debatable i related to the other two more ,like the anime adaptation of bleach is so bad imo compared to the manga, like in the heuco Mundo arc the pacing reached toei level,
Your points for One piece made sense i just accept it as it is I can't deny all that u said, i know not everyone is like me that can brush off some of those little things like Kizaru , just felt the plot armor was necessary there, so Luffy could escape death.

but I think the one piece cast was more memorable than bleach with all the back stories they got, even though the bleach characters are more relatable,

All in All i believe the big 3 should deserve a rating above 8 with the ways they introduced new things to the Shonen genre and inspired other anime after it, like i believe with the lows they have are bad but I don't think most shonen can reach them at their highs.
Jan 20, 2022 3:45 PM

Oct 2017
Fairy tail is a bit childish at times.

So is naruto but especially in the fillers.

Watch hxh.

POWER IS IMMORTAL
Jan 20, 2022 3:47 PM
Jun 2021
Kelly32723 said:
Cestlavie_ said:

The ending was absolutely horrible and almost unbearable to watch, I agree. But overall, Naruto and Bleach have more memorable and enjoyable moments to me. And I’m saying this even though One Piece would probably be the most nostalgic one for me since I started it in like 5th/6th grade I don’t remember. One Piece is just less exciting and has a completely unrelatable and uninteresting mc imo. There are also major plot holes, like how Ace and everybody else didn’t know about the Commander-in-Chief of the Revolutionary Army lead by the most wanted man and the biggest threat to the world government. Also, the marine fodder members’ clone trooper aim (like how are they unable to land any shots on people running in straight lines, even the non-superhuman members who are literally running like normal ppl, like Nami and Usopp). Also, despite the extremely high danger level a world like one piece would have, even the fodder important characters manage to almost always make it through. It’s very rare for an important character to die, although I’ll admit it’s been becoming more common, especially since the Whole Cake Island arc. But it’s still not nearly realistic enough. The power-ups in the ends of the arcs are also too conveniently linear. Like, no one really passes anyone else up in the Straw Hats. There’s basically no relevant rivalry. I definitely think the manga deserves at least a mid-range 8+ rating, but it most definitely doesn’t deserve anywhere near a 9, and especially not 3rd place behind what almost everyone calls the 2 unbeatable masterpieces of Japanese manga, Berserk and Steel Ball Run (I haven’t read either of those top 2 though, so I don’t have much of an opinion on those). There’s also the fact that a man with the devil fruit of light couldn’t hit a pretty huge submarine underwater with his barrage of light beams at the Marineford. If Naruto didn’t have that absolutely horrible last arc, I would say that it’s debatable which one is more cheesy or has more plot armor, but yeah, I do agree that one piece has the least inconsistencies and plot armor out of the big 3. It also has some of the best worldbuilding and power systems in anime. But it’s just not as memorable or exciting as those other 2 I think. A lot of characters in one piece are pretty unrelatable and just feel purely like plot tools tbh, so Ig that gives the story a lot less charisma than Naruto and Bleach (Bleach has a brick wall mc though and overall pretty solid cast besides that, and Naruto has bad female characters, and I started liking Naruto as a character a lot less in the war arc). Doflamingo is a very solid villain though and deserves the praise. But still, the cast is somewhat more relatable in those 2, and they are way better at building up hype. As for villains, they have Pain (Naruto) and Aizen (Bleach). And Kurotsuchi from Bleach is one of my top 10 characters, at least for now. So overall, I just don’t like one piece much, I give the anime a 5 and would probably give the manga a 7 (I’ve read some parts while waiting for the anime to catch up, like the whole Katakuri vs Luffy fight). I highly doubt an 8 or higher. None of the big 3 deserve an 8 just for me imo. Although I’m fine with them getting rated an 8+ overall because of the ridiculous amount of far worse anime, like demon slayer getting bombed with high ratings. That turned out a lot longer than I expected, wow
Edit: Bleach most definitely has plot holes lol, the author just makes so many asspulls to give Ichigo power-ups, like he just conveniently has all this history that lets him gain access to like every power, it feels forced. There is also the question of how a somewhat above average highschool kid is beating centuries-old prodigies (Toshiro, Byakuya, Aizen, Kenpachi, Ulquiorra, Stark, Kyoraku, etc.)
I cannot believe this one piece slander(not obvious sarcasm), realism argument doesn’t work here though and any argument wouldn’t work because its my fav anime😂
Jan 20, 2022 4:05 PM
Jul 2021
uhboof said:
Kelly32723 said:

I cannot believe this one piece slander(not obvious sarcasm), realism argument doesn’t work here though and any argument wouldn’t work because its my fav anime😂

oh das fine art is subjective anyway, so that’s just my opinion
Jan 20, 2022 4:09 PM
Jul 2021
Cestlavie_ said:
Kelly32723 said:

The ending was absolutely horrible and almost unbearable to watch, I agree. But overall, Naruto and Bleach have more memorable and enjoyable moments to me. And I’m saying this even though One Piece would probably be the most nostalgic one for me since I started it in like 5th/6th grade I don’t remember. One Piece is just less exciting and has a completely unrelatable and uninteresting mc imo. There are also major plot holes, like how Ace and everybody else didn’t know about the Commander-in-Chief of the Revolutionary Army lead by the most wanted man and the biggest threat to the world government. Also, the marine fodder members’ clone trooper aim (like how are they unable to land any shots on people running in straight lines, even the non-superhuman members who are literally running like normal ppl, like Nami and Usopp). Also, despite the extremely high danger level a world like one piece would have, even the fodder important characters manage to almost always make it through. It’s very rare for an important character to die, although I’ll admit it’s been becoming more common, especially since the Whole Cake Island arc. But it’s still not nearly realistic enough. The power-ups in the ends of the arcs are also too conveniently linear. Like, no one really passes anyone else up in the Straw Hats. There’s basically no relevant rivalry. I definitely think the manga deserves at least a mid-range 8+ rating, but it most definitely doesn’t deserve anywhere near a 9, and especially not 3rd place behind what almost everyone calls the 2 unbeatable masterpieces of Japanese manga, Berserk and Steel Ball Run (I haven’t read either of those top 2 though, so I don’t have much of an opinion on those). There’s also the fact that a man with the devil fruit of light couldn’t hit a pretty huge submarine underwater with his barrage of light beams at the Marineford. If Naruto didn’t have that absolutely horrible last arc, I would say that it’s debatable which one is more cheesy or has more plot armor, but yeah, I do agree that one piece has the least inconsistencies and plot armor out of the big 3. It also has some of the best worldbuilding and power systems in anime. But it’s just not as memorable or exciting as those other 2 I think. A lot of characters in one piece are pretty unrelatable and just feel purely like plot tools tbh, so Ig that gives the story a lot less charisma than Naruto and Bleach (Bleach has a brick wall mc though and overall pretty solid cast besides that, and Naruto has bad female characters, and I started liking Naruto as a character a lot less in the war arc). Doflamingo is a very solid villain though and deserves the praise. But still, the cast is somewhat more relatable in those 2, and they are way better at building up hype. As for villains, they have Pain (Naruto) and Aizen (Bleach). And Kurotsuchi from Bleach is one of my top 10 characters, at least for now. So overall, I just don’t like one piece much, I give the anime a 5 and would probably give the manga a 7 (I’ve read some parts while waiting for the anime to catch up, like the whole Katakuri vs Luffy fight). I highly doubt an 8 or higher. None of the big 3 deserve an 8 just for me imo. Although I’m fine with them getting rated an 8+ overall because of the ridiculous amount of far worse anime, like demon slayer getting bombed with high ratings

I read and understand your points, i do enjoy each of the big 3 well bleach is debatable i related to the other two more ,like the anime adaptation of bleach is so bad imo compared to the manga, like in the heuco Mundo arc the pacing reached toei level,
Your points for One piece made sense i just accept it as it is I can't deny all that u said, i know not everyone is like me that can brush off some of those little things like Kizaru , just felt the plot armor was necessary there, so Luffy could escape death.

but I think the one piece cast was more memorable than bleach with all the back stories they got, even though the bleach characters are more relatable,

All in All i believe the big 3 should deserve a rating above 8 with the ways they introduced new things to the Shonen genre and inspired other anime after it, like i believe with the lows they have are bad but I don't think most shonen can reach them at their highs.

oh yeah that’s definitely true, they’re all really good at hype. I might wanna try reading the manga again it’s just the anime that’s mid the pacing is kinda close to unbearable
Jan 20, 2022 4:11 PM
Jul 2021
Potatoboy11 said:
Or he could watch an anime worth watching
Jan 20, 2022 6:08 PM

Aug 2019
Admittedly I've never fully watched FT, but I've heard enough about it to know that it's basically the poor man's One Piece. So between that and Naruto Fillerpuden, I'd say go with the latter.
Jan 20, 2022 6:14 PM
May 2021
Although there are some problems in naruto shippuden but it is obvious that it is better than Fairtail.
Jan 20, 2022 6:22 PM

Jul 2017
Shippuden without a second thought. Fairy Tail is as bottom barrel of a battle shounen as you can get. It ain't worth all those eps at all lol

Jan 20, 2022 7:15 PM
Jul 2021
they are both pretty good, but If I had to pick it'd be Shippuden
Jan 20, 2022 8:58 PM

Jun 2021
I watch Fairy Tail just for Erza and the comedy 😂. Naruto has some of the best written characters in anime just go for it.
Jan 20, 2022 9:12 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
I think Naruto is much better, and the votes support that. I still really enjoyed Fairy Tail but I think its manga is better (the anime takes out a lot of the realness/gruesomeness of fights). My biggest complaint about Fairy Tail was the illogical definition of the “power of friendship”. Whereas Naruto has a great definition of strength and how one clearly gets stronger through training.

Both are great to watch! But Naruto wins for me :)
Jan 20, 2022 9:12 PM
Jan 2022
Naruto anyway🤩💜
Jan 20, 2022 9:50 PM

Jan 2020
Naruto every second of the week. I just enjoyed it far more

Jan 20, 2022 9:51 PM

Jan 2021
Here before thread gets locked, but Naruto

yeah i should atleast put it on dropped since idk where i stopped

I hope no one I know irl sees my secret account~

Anyways, do I look cute in this outfit?~

Jan 21, 2022 12:31 AM
Dec 2021
Fairytail was the anime that got me into watching anime, I really enjoyed it. The anime has iconic characters, good fights and moments that will leave you with goosebumps. Definitely should watch. But shippuuden is in my top 3 favourite anime, so that has a big vouch from me.
Jan 21, 2022 6:35 AM
Jul 2020
Fairy tail is good but I'd finish Shippuden and theb watch it. People hate on Fairy Tail just because they saw their favorite YouTuber hate on it.
If we kill all our enemies, will we finally be free?
Jan 21, 2022 6:41 PM
Aug 2021
Both garbage dont waste your time
Jan 21, 2022 7:08 PM
Jul 2021
Both garbage don't waste your time (2)
Jan 21, 2022 9:16 PM

Jul 2011
Fairy Tail is repetitive, shallow and has poor writing but if you turn your brain off throughout it, you might enjoy it.
Jan 22, 2022 2:55 AM
Dec 2021
Potatoboy11 said:
yes I also love gintama series...
Jan 22, 2022 5:33 AM

Mar 2018
If u skip fillers of naruto then ya naruto is great ofc..come to the Fairy tail it's comedy is better tho it isn't best in action as Naruto. Both r enjoyable but still Naruto is better in my eye's i like Both but if i have to Choose then I'll go for naruto since it's Dark and more Serious where Fairy tail is a light hearted.
Jan 22, 2022 8:46 AM
Dec 2021
Fairy tail Naruto was just to boring for me probably cause I watched it with filler
Jan 22, 2022 8:52 AM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
Fairy tail definitely Naruto goes downhill after the pain arc and contains annoying recap flashbacks.
Incessant Rain

“Can you let me have some fun this time?”

Jan 22, 2022 8:57 AM

May 2021
I would pick Naruto Shippuden, skip the fillers by the way it.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Yesterday, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 485 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2016

50 by Vysarine »»
Apr 20, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.