Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 19, 2022 9:36 AM
Feb 2021
I had my hopes high since S1 that upcoming arcs would deliver something similar to S1.was is awe with Asuna , yui., Kirito sol moments overall plot was good

Gungale arc was horrific ..i was hyped watching alicization arc "FINALLY NO ONI CHAAN AND CRINGE HAREMs..

in final what did I get for ,each season new harem blooms now Alice joined kirito's harem party . Continued this show till end for Asuna and Asuna only

Now to my final question to novel readers pls spoil me no problem will Asuna ever breaks up with kirito in future arcs or still they are following new harem injections per each arcs
Jan 19, 2022 9:40 AM

Apr 2016
Wait, what ? What do you mean "NOW" lmao.

It always has been one.
Jan 19, 2022 9:45 AM
Jun 2021
Swagernator said:

It always has been one.
Argeed. Also judging by our protagonist characteristic, is there any other logical choices...
Jan 19, 2022 9:49 AM

Nov 2021
Sao is Always in topic when it comes to its harem tag or not, Some says it is some says it isn't. I don't know if it is bad or good but that's is what made me watch it and continued it till the present lmao.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Jan 19, 2022 9:50 AM

Jan 2021
It has been harem since s1 tho
Jan 19, 2022 9:52 AM
Jan 2021
Only 3 girls like him in the whole series. I don’t think it’s a big deal I don’t know why people are so against harems anyway. But it’s not really a harem since he’s been dating Asuna since S1
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Jan 19, 2022 9:54 AM

Nov 2021
VISHAL_009 said:

Nope it just that mc is too op so girls are attracted towards him but at the end he is with asuna and there is no tag of harem officially.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Jan 19, 2022 9:58 AM

Jul 2015
If you have self Insert protagonist, you also have swarm of chicks sol around him. Duh...

Jan 19, 2022 10:18 AM
Jun 2021
official_brown said:
Only 3 girls like him in the whole series. I don’t think it’s a big deal I don’t know why people are so against harems anyway. But it’s not really a harem since he’s been dating Asuna since S1
no all of them do, asuna, suguha, sinon, silica lizbeth, Alice and those irrelevant ones that were in the underworld that nobody cares about
Jan 19, 2022 10:24 AM
Apr 2016
Alice is best girl
Jan 19, 2022 10:37 AM
Feb 2021
VISHAL_009 said:

No S1 was fully focused on Asuna and kirito since gun gale it's straight different
Jan 19, 2022 10:42 AM
Feb 2021
Swagernator said:

It always has been one.

Compared to S1 which was fully focused on Asuna and kirito and where we are now with kirito's senpai and kouhei from underworld wanted to be in his harem list

I thought Alice would be different be smitten over eugeo uhhh even i hate it looking forward to blue ray release of SAO new movie only because of Asuna that's all Mr.Kirito MC Kun can have his harem world hope the plot thickens where Asuna and MC Kun breaks up
Jan 19, 2022 10:56 AM
Jan 2021
SparCy said:
official_brown said:
no all of them do, asuna, suguha, sinon, silica lizbeth, Alice and those irrelevant ones that were in the underworld that nobody cares about

Only Asuna, Sugu, and Liz, and I guess Alice actually liked him. Sinon called him a friend. Silica called him a big brother. Even his page and his instructor never actually had feelings for him. But even if the girls liked him it’s not technically a harem because he’s been dating the same girl since S1 and is engaged.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Jan 19, 2022 10:58 AM
Feb 2021
official_brown said:

Other characters who gets wet over kirito
*Alice
*Sinon
*Sugu imouto
*Keiko
*Rika
*Ronie kouhei
*Serlut senpai

Not enough ? Don't worry pretty sure upcoming arcs will also add more to this list
Jan 19, 2022 10:58 AM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
It was always a harem show, all isekai have elements of harem genre.
SAO is a supportive harem Kirito and Asuna are together in a relationship while the other girls are around him.
Incessant Rain

“Can you let me have some fun this time?”

Jan 19, 2022 11:00 AM
Jan 2021
bezardo said:
official_brown said:

Other characters who gets wet over kirito
*Alice
*Sinon
*Sugu imouto
*Keiko
*Rika
*Ronie kouhei
*Serlut senpai

Not enough ? Don't worry pretty sure upcoming arcs will also add more to this list

Already explained my input to someone else. Guess we see the show differently.
Jan 19, 2022 2:12 PM
Feb 2021
Well, it is not a harem. Yes some of them likes him but they cannot do anything because Kirito only loves Asuna at the end of the day. In order to be a harem show, there had to be a intimacy between more than one girls but here Kirito shows his loves to Asuna only. Romantic scene are also limited to Kirito Asuna only.

Anime do try to push the Harem things to sell more merch though and people get confused with that.
Jan 19, 2022 2:13 PM
May 2021
Nah just think, the second part of S1 had some incest in there, Sugu still likes Kirito as something else to this day. SAO is a weird show.
Jan 19, 2022 2:16 PM

Aug 2020
Ya know, the SAO games don't really help people who are in denial of this.
Keep scrolling
Jan 19, 2022 2:18 PM
Feb 2021
bezardo said:
I had my hopes high since S1 that upcoming arcs would deliver something similar to S1.was is awe with Asuna , yui., Kirito sol moments overall plot was good

Gungale arc was horrific ..i was hyped watching alicization arc "FINALLY NO ONI CHAAN AND CRINGE HAREMs..

in final what did I get for ,each season new harem blooms now Alice joined kirito's harem party . Continued this show till end for Asuna and Asuna only

Now to my final question to novel readers pls spoil me no problem will Asuna ever breaks up with kirito in future arcs or still they are following new harem injections per each arcs
Kirito Asuna love is more stronger now in the new arcs, moreover there is the subtle hints of Kirito Asuna having Kids in Underworld during their regime. In fact, there is nothing remotely like Harem elements in new Arc, even Alice has given up now. Kirito Asuna has a sweet kiss in the new Arc while celebrating the birthday of Asuna and he gave Asuna one of the most memorable gift.
Jan 19, 2022 5:16 PM
Apr 2020
... what? "Become"? did you watch SAO before this?
Jan 19, 2022 8:41 PM
Jul 2020
bezardo said:

Its harem but thats just an aspect of it its not like its about kirito and his simps only.

Jan 19, 2022 8:43 PM
Feb 2021
Rinkusux said:
bezardo said:

Its harem but thats just an aspect of it its not like its about kirito and his simps only.

I wouldn't mind that at all it's just that Alice had great story line was overjoyed seeing chemistry between eugeo kirito and Alice , finally they decided Alice to make fell for kirito that's ANNOYING AS HELLL

See how Yuki arc turned out it was so good would have dropped then and there if she also got hots for kirito
bezardoJan 19, 2022 8:49 PM
Jan 19, 2022 8:47 PM

Feb 2021
Its already Harem from the start lol, Author just milking the series and makes it more worse
Jan 19, 2022 10:18 PM
Dec 2020
Its a gerneric power fantasy isekai and every gerneric power fantasy need a harem eventhough even though it supposê to be a romance of Asuna and Kirito but the Harem element make this more popular bc it drawn in more weebs fufilling their fantasy
Jan 19, 2022 11:22 PM
Jan 2013
bezardo said:

it's a forced harem, Kirito has and always will be in love with Asuna and nothing about the series says otherwise. As to why it tries to be one, cute anime bitches. You gotta remember this is the work of an other who makes doujins about his characters so the more girls there are to fuck the better
Jan 20, 2022 12:15 AM
Oct 2019
It's always been from the beginning...
I can't believe it took this long for you to notice.
Jan 20, 2022 6:26 AM
Dec 2021
bezardo said:

This show has literally always been a harem show. If you didn’t notice, that’s on you.
Jan 20, 2022 6:37 AM

Jun 2012
bezardo said:
VISHAL_009 said:

No S1 was fully focused on Asuna and kirito since gun gale it's straight different
I remember it differently. Half of s1 focused on Suguha, episodes of s1 cour 1 focused on Liz and Silica. I never continued beyond this season in Summer 2012 and still had every reason to think it was or would develop into a harem.
Jan 20, 2022 6:48 AM

Nov 2016
It's always hilarious to me how people disregard the blatant harem elements by saying "bUT hE's iN A rElATiOnShIp wITh aSuNa gUyS"

As if this would negate the fact that all girls are part of his pseudo harem.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 20, 2022 7:18 AM
Mar 2016
In anime. We all know that kirito is in love with asuna. She's one and only.
In game. It is one heck of a true harem with more original characters exclusively to the game only.
Jan 20, 2022 8:34 AM

Mar 2021
I prefer Alice so I'm enjoying it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2022 11:28 PM

Mar 2018
Wait,when it was not a harem show? It was harem from the beginning lol. every arc was Kirito Harem Kingdom, That MF is Lucky asf!
Jan 26, 2022 11:37 PM

Nov 2021
Carefull man Kirito gigachad will steal your girl
Mar 5, 2022 9:03 AM

Jun 2013
Wasn't that in the first afterword that the author was apologizing for being unable to stop SAO to turn into a harem ?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best SAO girl?

Kazu-chan-san - Mar 20, 2023

15 by ItsAziz »»
Apr 7, 4:06 AM

» Question about Alice

quietkun27 - Mar 24

15 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 25, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 19, 2020

320 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Jan 15, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Aug 8, 2020

209 by razisgosu »»
Jan 13, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 5, 2020

154 by White_Alice »»
Jan 12, 11:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.