New
Apr 9, 2010 2:55 PM

Apr 2010
For future!
BamanApr 10, 2010 10:23 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 10, 2010 10:21 AM

Feb 2005
"What is the meaning of this meeting? I promised Evangeline I would be home early today, so please make it quick" Mittermeyer continued through the door and sat down in Oberstein's office, waiting for the mysterious man to answer.
"Patience. Reuenthal still hasn't come yet. Since this concerns the both of you, there should be no need to explain it all twice..." The chief of staff paused as the door opened again, revealing a clearly annoyed Reuenthal, marching briskly into the office.
"I will assume this is a matter of high priority, for you to summon me here with such haste? I do hope this is worth my time."
Oberstein lent back in his chair and regarded the two for a moment. "To be frank, I have discovered a rather unsettling matter. I had harboured suspicions for some time, so I finally decided to take action, and my findings proved my theory"
Mittermeyer rose from his chair "I knew it! Someone is scheming against the Kaiser! It wouldn't happen to be that swine Lang, would it?"
"Lang is not the matter here. Actually, as I said, this matter concerns the two of you. Perhaps I better show it to you right away."
Oberstein turned his chair, facing the screen on the wall.
"This is a recording from a secret security camera I set up. I am sure you will recognize it"
The screen turned on, showing Mittermeyer and Reuenthal in a tight embrace, Mittermeyer's hands gently caressing Reuenthal's body and slowly unzipping his pants...
Oberstein turned off the recording and once again faced the two, who now bore looks of shock and disbelief. "Imagine my surprise, finding that the Empire's Twin Stars had this sort of relationship. I am sure it would cause great ripples if it were to ever be known. Especially your wife would be disappointed, Mittermeyer."
Reuenthal was trembling as he answered "This is my fault. I was the one who manipulated Mittermeyer. Leave him and Evangeline out of this." Mittermeyer's face quickly regained it's colour, now turning red with rage. "Oberstein, you scheming snake! How dare you spy on us like this! I get it now, you plan to use this to turn us against Mein Kaiser, so you can take the power yourself, is that it?!"
Oberstein smiled slightly. "You are mistaken. I have no desire to replace the Kaiser, far from it. What I want from you is something entirely...different"
The Twin Stars looked at the Chief of Staff with shock. Reuenthal shook his head in disbelief "You can't mean that you too..."
Obersteins silence was as good reply as any. Mittermeyer sunk back into the chair and gently looked at Reuenthal. "I guess...we don't have a choice then..."
Oberstein rose from his chair, his face as stern and serious as ever, as if the conversation had been nothing but a dream. "I shall have you meet me in my residence at eight tonight then. Now, I still have some reports to see to, so do see yourselves out."
Once out of the office, in the empty corridor, Mittermeyer grabbed hold of Reuenthal's hands and drew him in close. "I am sorry Oskar, I should have been more careful..." "No, it's...besides...If I couldn't be together with you like this, I...I wouldn't..."
Mittermeyer gently caressed Reuenthal's face, his silky hair and gaunt cheeks "We will make it through this, I promise."
Reuenthal blushed and whispered "Wolfe, I...l-Lo...you"
They shared a passionate kiss before they silently parted.

Inside his office, Oberstein was silently humming a cheerful tune.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO WOLFE AND OSKAR? WHAT DARK INTENTIONS AND TWISTED DESIRES AWAIT THEM AT OBERSTEIN'S MANOR?
TO BE CONTINUED~?
BamanApr 10, 2010 10:26 AM
Apr 13, 2010 11:24 AM

Dec 2009
for the love of god and all that is holy give me moar!!!!
Apr 13, 2010 12:27 PM

Oct 2009
baman, i never thought you had it in you!
May 1, 2010 2:45 AM

May 2008
MOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAR
May 30, 2010 10:53 AM

Dec 2009
Mercurio said:
MOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAR
May 18, 2011 1:27 PM

Dec 2007
Inspection
By Chavez

Oberstein was doing some paperwork, until someone knocked the door. "Enter", Oberstein responded. The door opened and a tall, somewhat muscular man entered the room. He walked towards Oberstein's desk and stood straight up, hands behind his back. "You wanted to see me, Staff Admiral Oberstein?", Bittenfeld said. Oberstein laid down his pen and sat back in his chair.
"Bittenfeld....", he said, "I was asked to evaluate all of the staff under Lohengramm. I did so the past months, and most personnel applied to all qualifications that make the Lohengramm fleet so successful as it is today. Most, not all".
Bittenfeld started to grin and replied "So you want me to hammer some discipline into those that did not make the test?".
"Bittenfeld, I do not like to bring it as bold as this, but you are one of the ones that did not qualify".
Bittenfeld was filled with disbelief, his facial expression screamed confusion.
"But I thought that result based, I delivered top results!".
"You do, your results are good, but I'm not satisfied yet. I know you can contribute more to the empire".
"I'm not sure I understand", Bittenfeld said with an even more confused expression, his hands now in a fighting position. He was known to be a physical man and it was visible he felt cornered.
Oberstein stood up and replied "Bittenfeld, you stay put, I have not given you the order to be at ease".
Bittenfeld obeyed and stood in his formal stance again.
"I think you can contribute more to the empire, Bittenfeld. You have done a lot for Lohengramm, that's not the issue. Lohengramm wants his personnel to be firm and strong, like a real man".
"And you think I'm not?!"
Oberstein walked around his desk, "No, Bittenfeld, I think nothing of it yet. I will have to confirm it with my own eyes before I can write a report about you", he slowly walked towards Bittenfeld.
Bittenfeld started blushing, "I... I don't think I understand...", he said while trying to break eye contact with Oberstein.
"I want you give you an inspection, Bittenfeld. I want to see what you're made of. Lohengramm wants real men in his force, I merely want to see if you're one. Now stay put or else I will have to call the guards."
Bittenfeld seemed very uncomfortable when Oberstein walked up behind him and started nibbling his ear while he was unzipping the trousers of the Lion of the empire.
"N-no...!" Bittenfeld said as he tried to break free.
"Listen up! If you don't cooperate, I can have you and your family locked up for high treason! You know what happens if the court finds you guilty!"
Bittenfeld stopped resisting and let Oberstein have his way. Oberstein dropped Bittenfeld's pants and started feeling up his manhood.
"So this is the pole that inseminates the female gender with this reckless Lion seed of yours? It's getting hard, isn't it?" Oberstein asked, clearly not expecting a response. He walked around Bittenfeld and pushed him in his chair.
"Time for you to show how deep the throat of this lion is. You said you could scream, but can you swallow too?" Oberstein asked while unzipping his pants, showing his marvelous phallus to the now clearly inferior Bittenfeld. Bittenfeld opened his mouth and took the pride of the empire in his mouth.
"Yes... that's it. You're getting the hang of it quickly!"
He let Bittenfeld continue for a moment, but then withdraws his pride and draws Bittenfeld's chin up to his own face. "Leader of the black lancers, I want to see what your lance looks like!" he said while slowly going down on him. Bittenfeld looked difficult as all of his senses were tingling by the master class satisfaction that was given to him by his superior.
"I want to look at it real close... closer than you can imagine..."
Oberstein brought his hand to his face and removed one of his prosthetic eyes.
"I shall inspect your cannon in the smallest detail!" Oberstein said loudly as he pushed Bittenfeld's slang in his orbit (eye socket). Bittenfeld gasped as Oberstein pushed his head forth and back, not being able to keep his semen inside. Oberstein pulled Bittenfeld out and stood up.
"Now this is unacceptable. I haven't given you the order to cum in my eye socket! You shall be punished properly for this!"
Oberstein bent Bittenfeld over the chair and readied his tool.
"Feel the wrath of your punishment!"
Oberstein pushed his love antenna inside Bittenfeld, and started thrusting it. He then so continued thrusting until Bittenfeld came again, simultaneously with Oberstein.
Oberstein pulled out and said "let's hope my correctional fluid will do its job", while wiping his penis clean with Bittenfeld's uniform.
"H-Have I p-passed the inspection, s-sir?", Bittenfeld asked.
Oberstein zipped his pants and walked back to his desk, pulled back his seat and sat down.
"Hm...", he responded, "actually... I will transfer Ovlesser here for a second opinion".
Jun 21, 2012 7:46 PM

Feb 2012
Two weeks had passed since Mr. and Mrs. Yang Wenli tied the knot, and the former was at least able to enjoy his uneasy retirement, despite the social and political unrest on Heinessen. The time he spent with Frederica and the Cazellnus allowed him a measure of rest in a galaxy that he knew was going to pot.

It was then that he received a video call from the also-retired Fleet Admiral Sidney Sitolet. Knowing that his old superior wouldn't be stupid enough to say anything subversive over a line that was -- without a doubt -- being tapped, Yang smiled as the two exchanged pleasantries.

"That's a terrible throat ache you have, Yang."
"My my, is it that bad?" (It was, and it had been nagging him for the better part of the week.) "No amount of tea or brandy has helped it."
"Of course not. What you need is honey with your tea."
"Honey?" Yang remembered hearing from Cazellnu that Sitolet had taken up beekeeping in his retirement.
"Honey. Come over here immediately, Yang, and you'll get all the honey you need."
"Yes, sir." Even though they were both civilians now, it was instinctual for him to submit to Sitolet.

Without another thought, Yang crossed Heinessenpolis to Sitolet's house and found him in the backyard, dressed more casually than he had ever seen him. There was a porcelain tea service laid out on a table on the lawn, with water already heated to temperature and...a mason jar of golden honey.

Sidney said nothing as he poured a cup of tea with a smile, drizzling honey over it slowly, in a figure eight. As Yang took the cup to his lips he noticed the smell wasn't entirely unlike his own tea-and-brandy, but as he let the liquid flow over his parched throat -- good god! He felt a euphoric sensation that was entirely unlike any other. He couldn't remember what it was he said afterward, but he did remember that he couldn't even feel the words running over his alleviated throat.

As Yang finally came back to his senses, he heard Sidney speak. "That's not all my bees are useful for." He began unscrewing the lid of what Yang surmised was beeswax lotion. But he couldn't surmise what would happen next.

Sidney dug his large black hand into the tub of lotion and began rubbing it over Yang's hands in tender circles; around, and around, and around. Yang had no idea his own skin was this sensitive and receptive, and his face flushed as the thought crossed his mind -- or, rather, his face flushed when he noticed Sidney's free hand unfastening the buttons on his shirt. And all of a sudden, the beeswax lotion was being rubbed over his hairless chest.

"My, my," he made a feeble attempt at saying, as he ran his hand through his hair. Sidney had now cleared Yang's torso of any obstructing fabrics, and was drawing a symmetrical pattern up and down Yang's body with both of his beeswax-covered palms.

Areas of Yang's body that he thought would only respond to Frederica's touch were now responding to the touch of this great, wonderful black man -- and yet, he didn't feel ashamed at that notion. There was no semblance of "love" for Sidney Sitolet; just pure ecstasy emulsified in beeswax. And that's the way Yang wanted it to be.

---

Captain Ratzel strode through the doors to Admiral Helmut Lennenkanpt's temporary office at the Hotel Shangri-la. He stopped five paces from the admiral's desk and saluted as Lennenkanpt looked up and nodded.

"Sir, it's Yang Wenli. He met with retired Fleet Admiral Sidney Sitolet from 13:00 to 17:00."
Lennenkanpt's eyes lit up as he pounded his desk. "I knew it! We have no course but to arrest them both immediately under the National Security and Counter-Rebellion Act!"
"Well, sir...the nature of their meeting may not bear concern...at least, not in that way. If I may...." He took a data-tape from his attache case and fed it to the video unit on the side wall.
Lennenkanpt's stoic demeanor didn't waver once as the events of that afternoon were replayed before his eyes, but it wasn't for ten minutes that Lennenkanpt waved for Ratzel to stop the playback. He began stroking his moustache between his thumb and index finger as he pondered the proper course of action.
He exhaled heavily as he finally turned to address the captain. "Detain Yang and Sitolet and bring them to my office at once."
"You don't want them imprisoned, sir?"
"No. Bring them here."
CuriousThingJun 21, 2012 7:52 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.