Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2022 7:33 PM

Jul 2011
The episode begins like a Jojo episode, with Numeri and Elda discussing the battle in front of them.

Half-way the episode the Witch of Delays became the weirdest main villain of all precure series for being demotivated overall, forgetting her thing. Which plot-wise is great, after all the thing was stealing motivation.

Of all Precure series, the trio Numeri,Elda,Chongire. Would be my go team. They care about each other, their boss was defeated they just said "Good for her" and were okay. Really just good people working for an evil organization.
Jan 15, 2022 7:34 PM

Feb 2020
A lot of things were explained again.

Aww, The Witch of Delays/Destruction just wanted to be friends with The Legendary Pretty Cure a.k.a Cure Oasis. :) I'm glad she finally remembered everything.

So, Butler really IS the main evil.

Let the final battle begin!

SerafosJan 13, 12:42 AM
Jan 16, 2022 7:24 AM

Dec 2013
That was a beautiful resolution for the Witch and as expected Butler is the real final boss, tho I thought he was using the Witch but instead he truly was his most loyal servant.
Jan 16, 2022 3:14 PM
Jan 2021
I loved it, especially when the witch of delays finally became friends with cure oasis
Jan 17, 2022 3:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ohh Cure Oasis and the witch, at least this case has been solved but turns out that the butler is the final boss, that was to expect :S
Jan 20, 2022 12:09 AM

Apr 2013
I kinda sympathize with Butler, I mean he spent his entire life supporting the witch, upholding high expectations of her comeback, only for it to shatter in the end.

I have kinda mixed feelings about this ep, it was very touching to see the Witch and Cure Oasis finally meet up again and resting in peace, but at the same time the effect was, for me, kind of let down because of the pacing and the execution.

Overall a nice episode, but definitively not the best "ending" for a main antagonist (even though there's still Butler waiting for his ass to be kicked)
Apr 11, 12:39 AM

Dec 2022
felt great felt amazing felt emotional felt like a full movie in one episode she even got a henshin
so glad it happened like that and the final battle is next time, desperately needed an excuse to stop for now and go to bed lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tropical-Rouge! Precure Episode 46 Discussion

Ashhk - Jan 29, 2022

19 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 11, 7:05 PM

Poll: » Tropical-Rouge! Precure Episode 45 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Jan 22, 2022

9 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 11, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Tropical-Rouge! Precure Episode 43 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Jan 8, 2022

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 11, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Tropical-Rouge! Precure Episode 42 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Dec 25, 2021

5 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 10, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Tropical-Rouge! Precure Episode 41 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Dec 18, 2021

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 10, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.