Forum Settings
Forums
Jan 14, 9:30 AM

It's a bit of a weird question, I know, but have you ever watched an anime and seen what the characters are wearing and thought to yourself, "Oh my god, their sense of fashion is so cool! I kinda want to adopt that style in my day-to-day wardrobe!".

Or have you ever gone shopping and seen something and gone, "That accessory/item of clothing reminds me so much of this anime. I want to go out in that!".

Personally, I couldn't care less about fashion so it hasn't influenced me. On the other hand, my sister won't be seen without wearing some sort of anime-branded apparel/merchandise! I am interested to hear if it has influenced your style of fashion.

Even though I am referring more to what your wear on a regular basis, feel free to talk about cosplay if you want!

Jan 14, 9:40 AM
Can't say that it has, so no.
Uh, damn character limit.

Jan 14, 9:47 AM

apart from one cowboy bebop hoodie I wear all the time, no

Jan 14, 10:50 AM
I still just equip the top clothing item from my wardrobe.

Jan 14, 10:54 AM
No, wearing anime fashion day to day is for dorks lol

Jan 14, 11:04 AM

Yep, I go dressed in high school sailor uniform to everywhere with the obligatory katana at my side.
Modified by Ishitateso, Jan 14, 11:52 PM

Jan 14, 12:52 PM

I can kind of imagine myself wearing Haru Kato’s outfit in real life, but just without the tie. I personally don’t think that anime has had much influence on the way that I dress, but there are some really cool outfits in anime nonetheless.­čĹî