Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
SHAMAN KING
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2022 1:23 AM

Nov 2011
X-Laws leader Iron Maiden Jeanne appears!

This episode was a mixture of tense and drama. They even gave us some action packed scenes in the colosseum. It looks like Ren didn't hold back but he also made the mistake of attacking full head on.
Jan 13, 2022 9:11 AM

Jul 2017
The fight between teacher and student Luchist vs. Marco, and Yoh and Lyserg has to stop it somehow.

Yoh's idea to ask Lyserg to obfuscate an illusion of Iron Maiden Jeanne to rouse Luchist's attention, that was a smart move to integrate the Over Souls together. The actual Jeanne herself looks so different, aside from being a god herself. Weird that Luchist's dream was a supercar, while Marco just lended aid, only for Hao to decimate to the ground. Marco was about to atone for all the sins of X-Laws by initating his own suicide, but lucky that Jeanne stopped him before he did so, and all their grievances will be settled at the Shaman Fight.

The Summit of more people gathering, and the X-Laws are now an idiotic group lols. Yoh makes all the points succinct of the rigged Shaman Fight, which is just a glorified battle between different core groups, now into Round 2 starting off with Ren's team (himself, Chocolove, Horohoro) vs. Vidharaja.

Don't expect the battles to be a walk in the park now.
Jan 13, 2022 9:15 AM

Oct 2020
I dont understand Ms.Maiden situation can someone explain plz?
処刑課師匠
Jan 13, 2022 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
Marco and Luchist angels turned out to be cars haha I guess that I watched Transformers rather than Shaman King xD Jokes aside, the episode was good overall. I'm curious what'll happen next with Ren's team. Probably they gonna smash Gandahara squad but I might be wrong.
Jan 13, 2022 3:42 PM

Jul 2011
This episode for me, was more funny than dramatic.

Jeanne getting out of her iron maiden, looking like when someone wake you up from a good sleep.

How Marco and Luchist briefly told Jeanne backstory that she just gone look at the sea, to probably sigh.

X-laws going to a crazy to a wacky crazy team

And Marco and Luchist were some bad examples to Jeanne, because looks like she can likes her iron maiden. Well at least they have eye for talent seeing how Jeanne is powerful.
Jan 13, 2022 7:33 PM
Jun 2013
AnimeReactionGuy said:

From what I understand, essentially Marco lied about the Iron Maiden's identity and made her and everyone else believe that she is a holy girl. In reality she was just an orphan found and adopted by Marco. She might have some shamanic talents, but she is just an ordinary girl and not in fact the God chosen savior figure that she has been led to believe.

This part is really painful for her, because when Luchist reveals the origins of X-Laws, she realizes that she has been essentially living a lie and led to believe that their organization is holy and chosen by God, when in fact, X-laws is just a group formed by Marco to take revenge on Hao. She also realizes that when she killed people in the past, it wasn't through some righteous God given authority, so she will now feel guilt for her past actions.

edit: actually X-Laws was formed by Luchist and Marco just joined it. However after Luchist left it to join Hao Marco took over and made the group into what it is presently in the show
Orca92Jan 14, 2022 9:30 PM
Jan 14, 2022 12:55 AM

Jan 2009
Yoh is that smart huh he saved the X-Laws

and Ren got some tough enemy with that buddhist team doing furyoku cancellation
Jan 14, 2022 5:04 AM
Oct 2019
lmao so Iron Maiden was a lie? this coming out of nowhere.
okay i guess, just have to accepted it.

finally the Tournament continues after all the Drama.
Jan 14, 2022 6:11 PM

Jul 2016
Jeanne's life and purpose have been all a lie yet the whole scene felt more comedic than dramatic :/
Jan 17, 2022 12:15 PM

Oct 2020
Orca92 said:
AnimeReactionGuy said:

From what I understand, essentially Marco lied about the Iron Maiden's identity and made her and everyone else believe that she is a holy girl. In reality she was just an orphan found and adopted by Marco. She might have some shamanic talents, but she is just an ordinary girl and not in fact the God chosen savior figure that she has been led to believe.

This part is really painful for her, because when Luchist reveals the origins of X-Laws, she realizes that she has been essentially living a lie and led to believe that their organization is holy and chosen by God, when in fact, X-laws is just a group formed by Marco to take revenge on Hao. She also realizes that when she killed people in the past, it wasn't through some righteous God given authority, so she will now feel guilt for her past actions.

edit: actually X-Laws was formed by Luchist and Marco just joined it. However after Luchist left it to join Hao Marco took over and made the group into what it is presently in the show

Ohhh I see it now, thank you so much for the explanation!
処刑課師匠
Jan 24, 2022 5:37 AM

Oct 2017
Ren's struggling for now, can he win?
Mar 8, 2022 6:09 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's disappointing for Iron Maiden Jeanne to be honest, it's kinda wasting her character :S
But well of course they still have very important battles, and right now it's Ren team's turn
Mar 9, 2023 2:28 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Ren is way too into it!
May 18, 2023 6:17 PM

Dec 2007
the whole "maiden-sama isn't really holy" twist was really rushed. unless they actually said it i probably wouldn't get it lol

ren thinking of them as "stepping stone" won't get him too far. where i had seen someone like that, that failed because of it?
Sep 6, 2023 3:46 PM

Feb 2012
Lack of a keyhole was a dead giveaway.

The style in which Luchist and Marco's Angels are animated comes as no surprise when you realise the studio are ex-Sunrise staff. I just love the fact the intermediaries are sick-ass sports cars.

Saved by the person he deemed evil for being Hao's brother, Marco thought suicide would be the best atonement for that and having X-laws killed under his responsibility but his leader Iron Maiden, or more accurately figurehead, almost object of worship brought him to his senses. She's just an ordinary girl...

Lyserg complaining to Marco for wearing that get up at the dinner table lol.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 29 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2021

30 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 14, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 28 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2021

33 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 13, 7:58 AM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 27 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2021

36 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 7, 11:09 PM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2021

30 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 1, 12:04 AM

Poll: » Shaman King (2021) Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2021

26 by almightybismarck »»
Mar 31, 3:55 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.