Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 8, 2022 10:19 PM
Nov 2019
I watched all of the series, and quite enjoyed it. Is the manga worth reading even if I've watched it all? How faithful is the adaptation?
Jan 9, 2022 12:01 AM
Feb 2021
Short answer: Read the manga, at least the Teiko arc.
Long answer:
I watched it twice and read the manga. I personally prefer the anime, mostly because the moves the miracle gen, kuroko, and kagami do are beautifully animated. Plus the anime has a very faithful adaption. However, the Teiko arc felt rushed and you’re missing out on some things. The manga dives deeper on what happened in middle school, especially with Aomine. At the very least I would highly recommend reading this. But overall the manga is just as emotional and intense as the anime, so if you enjoyed the anime, you should try the manga.
Jan 9, 2022 11:29 AM
Nov 2019
bllizzo said:
Long answer:
I watched it twice and read the manga. I personally prefer the anime, mostly because the moves the miracle gen, kuroko, and kagami do are beautifully animated. Plus the anime has a very faithful adaption. However, the Teiko arc felt rushed and you’re missing out on some things. The manga dives deeper on what happened in middle school, especially with Aomine. At the very least I would highly recommend reading this. But overall the manga is just as emotional and intense as the anime, so if you enjoyed the anime, you should try the manga.

Awesome! This is the exact stuff I wanted to know. Thanks!
Jan 9, 2022 12:02 PM
Jan 2021
bllizzo said:
Long answer:
What chapter does the Teiko arc start?
Jan 9, 2022 12:10 PM
Feb 2021
EJ_99 said:
bllizzo said:
Long answer:
What chapter does the Teiko arc start?
204-227. Or omnibus volumes 12 and 13

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.