Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2022 4:51 PM

Mar 2012
Pretty sure we're all convinced Obi's part cat. Thank goodness he has such a lenient master as Zen.

Eisetsu and Kageya finally got a very much needed heart to heart. It looks likes things were made right between them and Eisetsu's household if Shirayuki's expression is anything to go by.
The mind control perfume incident is more or less under control and in the process Shirayuki and co. have gained an ally in Lord Eisetsu - which also means another ally for Zen.

Oh Akizuki-sensei! I know the focus was on Eisetsu and Kageya but I'm sure at least a couple pages could have been spared for a Zen and Shirayuki moment! The most we got was a bit of banter at breakfast and one small panel of Zen and Shirayuki talking while walking up the stairs. =v=

The Royal Pharmacy will be mass producing the neutralizer and I hope Kageya will find a job at the Royal pharmacy if she hasn't left already.

Garrack comes to visit Lyrias and is naturally, swarmed by her fans.

I totally get Ryuu's awkwardness when you don't see someone for a long time and you're not sure how to act but fortunately, Garrack's friendly as usual.
And yes! Our little Ryuu's grown up a little!

A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Jan 8, 2022 11:30 PM
Aug 2020
xxxATiON said:
Pretty sure we're all convinced Obi's part cat. Thank goodness he has such a lenient master as Zen.

Eisetsu and Kageya finally got a very much needed heart to heart. It looks likes things were made right between them and Eisetsu's household if Shirayuki's expression is anything to go by.
The mind control perfume incident is more or less under control and in the process Shirayuki and co. have gained an ally in Lord Eisetsu - which also means another ally for Zen.

Oh Akizuki-sensei! I know the focus was on Eisetsu and Kageya but I'm sure at least a couple pages could have been spared for a Zen and Shirayuki moment! The most we got was a bit of banter at breakfast and one small panel of Zen and Shirayuki talking while walking up the stairs. =v=

The Royal Pharmacy will be mass producing the neutralizer and I hope Kageya will find a job at the Royal pharmacy if she hasn't left already.

Garrack comes to visit Lyrias and is naturally, swarmed by her fans.

I totally get Ryuu's awkwardness when you don't see someone for a long time and you're not sure how to act but fortunately, Garrack's friendly as usual.
And yes! Our little Ryuu's grown up a little!

Apart from the fact that the chapter mostly focused on Kageya and Eisetsu, I’m pretty sure sensei couldn’t find an opportunity to include Zen and Shirayuki moments because they are still at Eisetsu’s mansion and no one there Apart from Kiki, Mitsuhide and Obi knows that they are a couple. It would have been weird to suddenly have them act lovely dovey with each other especially since Zen is there in an official capacity. They could have probably sneaked into some secret room somewhere but that comes with a lot of risk. So I’m looking forward to when they meet again. Maybe at Wilant castle or when she goes to give her report to Izana. But I’m glad the case has been solved. She can now proceed with the mission and that’s one step closer to her goal.
Jan 10, 2022 10:34 AM

Mar 2012
alexmeli said:

Apart from the fact that the chapter mostly focused on Kageya and Eisetsu, I’m pretty sure sensei couldn’t find an opportunity to include Zen and Shirayuki moments because they are still at Eisetsu’s mansion and no one there Apart from Kiki, Mitsuhide and Obi knows that they are a couple. It would have been weird to suddenly have them act lovely dovey with each other especially since Zen is there in an official capacity. They could have probably sneaked into some secret room somewhere but that comes with a lot of risk. So I’m looking forward to when they meet again. Maybe at Wilant castle or when she goes to give her report to Izana. But I’m glad the case has been solved. She can now proceed with the mission and that’s one step closer to her goal.

Yes! I think Izana will be quite pleased to see what the Royal Pharmacists are accomplishing.

I was thinking more along the lines of a simple goodbye, exchanging meaningful glances and an encouraging smile, with the panels focused on them.
Like the way they've done since the beginning. Zen has always looked for opportunities to see her and he makes sure he bids her goodbye before either of them has to leave, leaving them both looking forward to their next meeting.

I like their subtle moments and it hints at when they might see each other again.
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Jan 10, 2022 10:46 AM
Aug 2020
xxxATiON said:
alexmeli said:

Yes! I think Izana will be quite pleased to see what the Royal Pharmacists are accomplishing.

I was thinking more along the lines of a simple goodbye, exchanging meaningful glances and an encouraging smile, with the panels focused on them.
Like the way they've done since the beginning. Zen has always looked for opportunities to see her and he makes sure he bids her goodbye before either of them has to leave, leaving them both looking forward to their next meeting.

I like their subtle moments and it hints at when they might see each other again.

Yes really looking forward to when they meet again. Shouldn't take too long this time
Jun 19, 2022 7:17 AM

Jan 2016
Well, the continuous of the storyline is minimal. Yes, certainly I see that since the introduction phase is over, now we can finally focus on the core of the story.

And, yeah, the time has come for Shirayuki to prove herself "worthy" of being with Zen.

But what a shame, It's not updated since when January? Wow we could be way ahead on the story. What a shame. We sure missed out guys.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 103 Discussion

Daisuki - Dec 26, 2018

18 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Chapter 92 Discussion

Daisuki - Nov 25, 2017

31 by Tetla »»
Feb 13, 8:17 AM

» Getting close to ending ? No spoilers !

xnub - Dec 28, 2023

5 by xnub »»
Dec 30, 2023 12:48 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 11 Discussion

Cenedess - Aug 1, 2009

7 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 9, 2023 5:06 AM

Poll: » Akagami no Shirayuki Hime Chapter 9 Discussion

Cenedess - Jun 9, 2009

6 by ilovelidya »»
Nov 5, 2023 4:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.