Forum Settings
Forums

Realistically speaking living in Tempest is hell. It's disturbing how many people commenting they want to move to Tempest.

That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 7, 2022 3:30 AM
Jul 2018
It's a communist country without any freedom or democracy. Common folk can only elect lower government officials. The higher ones are hand picked by Rimuru and guess what only they can veto him, LoL. Citizen's can't hold lands or have any rights. Rimuru is law and what he says goes. You have to work for the rest of your life, they don't have retirements or pension or welfare plans. He introduced entertainment but they ain't cheap. All the money you earn through your hard work goes to the vault. The novel romanticed it because he's a hero but that system is barbaric by today's standards.

Jan 7, 2022 3:46 AM

Feb 2020
U know what that's exactly why its set in medieval setting.
Well other option's are way more barbaric anyways
AdampkJan 7, 2022 3:51 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jan 7, 2022 4:07 AM

Mar 2020
Guy complaning about life hardship set in a high fantasy medevical world.
Jan 10, 2022 9:59 AM
Jul 2018
What is the point of applying modern standards to a story about a time before them? Like all the monsters and magic don’t bother you but the way a country of monsters is run does? Also if this is such a bad country, why is like literally everyone happy? I mean whenever we see tempest it’s not a sight of miserable people, but people mostly people partying. Rimmuru isn’t trying to exploit anyone, you’re looking too deep into this
Jan 10, 2022 10:03 AM

Sep 2018
Mr_Spam said:
What is the point of applying modern standards to a story about a time before them? Like all the monsters and magic don’t bother you but the way a country of monsters is run does? Also if this is such a bad country, why is like literally everyone happy? I mean whenever we see tempest it’s not a sight of miserable people, but people mostly people partying. Rimmuru isn’t trying to exploit anyone, you’re looking too deep into this

I doubt the creators of Slime put that much thought into the society as a whole. The people are happy since the creator does not want to portray Rimuru as a evil tyrant tbh.
Jan 12, 2022 1:22 PM
Jul 2018
rohan121 said:
Mr_Spam said:

I doubt the creators of Slime put that much thought into the society as a whole. The people are happy since the creator does not want to portray Rimuru as a evil tyrant tbh.
Because Rimuru isn't an evil tyrant! Duh!
Jan 12, 2022 9:20 PM
Jul 2020
Medieval setting bro, don't compare it to modern now.

And besides, what makes u think that other kingdoms does do otherwise?
Jan 12, 2022 11:43 PM

Feb 2021
Dont compare medievl setting to modern and its just a ln of course the author will make things look happy for the reader considering the genre and themes for this one.
Jan 13, 2022 6:24 AM
Feb 2018
I will never understand why people care so much about freedom. I preffer to not have freedom but have a good life instead of having freedom but a trash life.
Jan 15, 2022 5:23 PM
Jan 2022
emolano said:
I will never understand why people care so much about freedom. I preffer to not have freedom but have a good life instead of having freedom but a trash life.
Eren would like to speak with you
Jan 18, 2022 2:02 PM

Jan 2013
I wouldn't want to be an anime protagonist either, let alone a side character. Of any anime.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 116 Discussion

Penguinu - Mar 26

2 by Zaxphred »»
Apr 21, 2:29 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 106 Discussion

Gonta29 - May 1, 2023

11 by FullyCharged »»
Apr 12, 9:57 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2016

13 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 3, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 15 Discussion

RyuukiBeat - Aug 11, 2016

11 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 3, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Chapter 14 Discussion

RyuukiBeat - Aug 11, 2016

7 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 3, 9:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.